High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Video Game Tournament

5.4K 83 96
By rg808guy

Hello everyone It's time for another chapter. Last chapter Chef Micheal gave you The Holy Swords of Chaos as a gift to help bring together The three great powers. And you had a voice in your head give hints on who you will have your first lemon with. Now without a further ado let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is the day of the Leaders Summit. It's morning at the moment and the girls are sitting on the couch watching anime about boy who is half ghoul and works at a coffee shop. I was making breakfast for everyone in the kitchen. We're all wearing our school unoforms, it's like our normal attire for everything devil in the human world. I invited Kiba, Gasper, Issei, and Asia to come for breakfast which they all accepted, Gasper accepting was a surprise to me. I guess he's getting more comfortable around everyone, he even moved in with Kiba too. When I was finished cooking I put all the food on the table. As I was putting the last plates of food on the table Kiba, Gasper, Issei, and Asia. Gasper was carrying a box for him to sit in. I then greet them with a smile.

"Hey guys, perfect timing I just finished cooking breakfast"

"What did you make?" Issei says drooling a little.

"Pancakes, hash brown, bacon, sausage, eggs, and a lot of other stuff. And you can stop drooling, I know you think my cooking is the best in the world"

Issei then wipes his drool "because it's the best food I've ever tasted"

"Where did Gasper go?" Kiba asks while looking around.

"Gaspy is over here" Koneko says pointing at the Gasper in a box in front of the TV

Rias then walks up to me and asks?

"Should we start making our plates now?"

"Ohh yes we should" I then turn to everyone who are now in the Living room " Okay everyone you can make your plates now. Take as much as you want"

After we all get our food we all sit down on the couches in front of the TV. From left to right it was Lily, Me, and Emma on the three seat couch. Koneko, Xenovia, Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Asia, and Issei sat on the Huge (L) shaped couch. Gasper sat in front of us in his box with a plate of pancakes. While we were eating I started up a conversation.

"How do you think the Leaders Summit is going to go?"

Rias then responds "Smoothly I would presume, but that's if a issue does not come up"

"What kind of issues?" Emma asks curiously.

Akeno then explains "just because the leaders of the three great powers want to create a alliance with eachother doesn't mean everyone in their race wants it"

"That makes sense" Emma replies back.

"But let's just hope something doesn't go wrong at the meeting" I say then sigh.

After our little conversation we all made small talk with each other as we continued to eat. While we were eating Asia had to hit Issei in the head couple of times with her bible because he was wearing a lewd face.

"Where in the hell does she keep that thing seriously?" I asked my self in my mind.

After breakfest Koneko helped me with the dishes because she wanted to help. The others continued to watch TV. When we were done with the dishes we walked over into the living room. I saw Gasper not intrested in what was on the TV because all of the blood. I got a case that had a PS Vita, it's charger ans a bunch of games inside it. I then hand it to him.

"What's this (Y/n)?" He asks.

"Is something I'm giving to you, you can keep it I have my personal one upstairs. that one is just an extra" I say with a smile.

Gasper then opens the case and sees the hand held device. He turns it on and starts playing the game that was in it. He was playing a rpg game on it.

"What do you think Gasper?"

"I it's awesome (Y/n) thank you"

"Your welcome Gasper"

He then continues to play the game on the Vita. I then sit back on the couch where I was sitting earlier then Koneko sat on my lap. I pulled her closer to me as she laid back against my chest. The other girls didn't say a word about it since it's a norm for Koneko to always be this close.

"What should we do to kill some time before we have to meet at school?" Lily asks.

I put my hand on my chin and start to think a little bit. Then I got a almost perfect Idea. "How about we have our selves a little video game tournaments of sort"

"How will we do that?" Issei asks.

I then answer him " I have a bunch of gaming computers hooked up on the 5th floor. I have like 16 of them hooked up to play gaming tournament"

"Another of Colten's hobbies?" Rias asks curious.

"Yes actually" I answer her then say to everyone
"who's in for a video game tournament?"

Issei then stands up excitedly "You know I'm in (Y/n), I've been waiting a few months to play with you again. I've been practicing my strategies and everything"

Kiba then stands up "this will be very interesting"

I then ask the girls "how about you girls?"

"I think it will be fun" Akeno says while licking her lips.

I then thought after her response "here comes S&M Akeno"

"I'll be able to see how my pieces are with strategy and such with this" Rias says.

"Will there be a reward for the wining team?" Xenovia asks.

"I know what your thinking Nova about what you want as a reward, but it will not be that I was thinking the girls will be the first ones to get a date after the Leaders Summit. It won't be just the wining team but leaderboards too" I reply.

Then all other girls got excited. I then looked at Gasper who isn't paying attention.

"Gasper, you in for a video game tournament?"

"Sure" he says with a smile.

We then all go upstairs to the 5th floor, we walked past an office and a large lounging area with many couches and chairs. Then a recreation area with pool table, air hockey table, and things like that. Next to the large wall that ran along the reck area was a set of double doors. I open the doors to reveal a the room, there were 16 gaming computers. Each computer was hooked up to a 32 inch TV and had a Xbox one remote included with the keyboard and mouse. The computes were in a line back to back with 8 computers on each side. There were video posters crowding the walls except for the large screen at the end of the room where there was a large projector screen that showed the leader board. There were couches and tables outlining the room facing 3 huge TVs to allow people to watch the tournament. Everyone except me and Issei look in amazement.

"This room looks amazimg" Kiba responds.

"How could all of us miss this room when we explored the house?" Rias asked me.

I then answer with a small smirk "Its because I keep it locked Rias"

"Makes sense why we couldn't open it" she says back.

I then go to a computer that's next to the projector screen that controlled the all of the computers, TVs for watching the tournament and the projector. With a single click of the mouse I turned on all of the TVs, Computers, and the projector. Then I used the computer to set up the game we will be playing first, I clicked the game and all of the computers started to boot up th game on all 16 computers. I made the teams in a random team generator except Asia said she didn't want to play she just wanted to watch Issei. The generator read.

Team 1

Emma
Xenovia
(Y/n)
Koneko
Lily

Team 2

Akeno
Kiba
Issei
Gasper
Rias

I then turn towards everyone who is still standing at the door "Team 1 is on the side to your left and Team 2 is on the side to your right. Asia you can sit on the couch behind Issei and I will make it so the TV that's facing you will spectate Issei. The team order for computers starts with the computer nearest to the projector. We're playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 first. We will do 1 match then go to the next game"

They all then went to where I said for them to sit. I set up the games setting for the matchs that will be played.

Game mode: Team Deathmatch
Time: 30 minutes
Score: unlimited
Map: Nuke town

After I was done with the settings I sat in between Xenovia and Koneko. I looked at Issei over the my computers TV.

"Issei your going down"

"In your dreams. I've been practicing for when I play against you"

The match started and I guess it was sort of chaos. To me it felt like all of my girlfriends have played this gam a lot. All of them were playing like masters. 5 minutes in I quickly look at the leaderboard and see Lily had 29 kills no deaths. I look back at my screen and see Lily kill Issei with the vesper.

"LILY JUST WENT FUCKING NUCLEAR!" I yelled in my head.

I had 36 kills and 7 deaths. I know I'm good at the game but gezz I don't know Lily was that good at this game. Then out of nowhere I see someone using purifier to take out all of team 2 out with the flame thrower. I then read the the user name and it was Emma.

"I'm don't even want to know how much these girls play this game" I thought.

{Time Skip}

It's about 5 o'clock now and our Team won 6 of the 10 games we played. The girls played with seriousness to play for who will get to go on a date first while us guys played casually. I totalled up the scores of the tournaments to findout when each girl will be going on a date.

1. Lily
2.Xenovia
3.Emma
4.Koneko
5.Akeno
6.Rias

I looked at the now totalled scores "looks like this is what the order of the dates will be" I say to my self.

I look at the others and their chatting about what the funny moments and rage moments of the tournament.

"Girls I got the resaults" I say getting all of my girlfriends' attention "Lily will be first, Xenovia secound, Emma third, Koneko fourth, and Akeno and Rias went yesterday. You girls alright with that?"

"Yes" they all respond.

"As long as I get to be with you I'm fine" Akeno days with a smile remembering yesterday.

"With the dates in order now it's time to head to school for the Leaders Summit" Rias says

Part 2.
We were all in the newly furnitured club room with 4 three seat couches and Rias' desk in a shape of a pentagon with the desk being the still in its original spot. Me, Akeno, Lily, Emma, Xenovia, Kiba, Asia and Issei stood in front of Rias with a Gasper in a box and Koneko behind us.

"It's time to go to the staff conference room in the new school building for the Leaders Summit" Rias says then turns to the Gasper in a box "And Gasper behave your self while we're gone, I don't mean to scold but if you activate your powers it will stall negotiations and we don't want that. I hope you understand"

Gasper then pops out of the closed box "Yes ma'am"

Rias then continues "But Koneko's going to stay here with you. Isn't that right Koneko"

"Yes, of course" Koneko says in her monotone voice.

"Haven't here's that voice in a while"

I walk up to Gasper ans crouch down while giving him his PS vita "here play it as much as you want"

"Thanks alot (Y/n) I'll try not to let you down" Gasper says.

Koneko then comes in with a box full of snacks "I also brought some snacks for us"

"Whoa, I don't even know where to begin" Gasper says smiling happily.

I turn to Koneko "please don't eat all of the snacks Koneko"

"I'll try not to" she responds.

"Ohh one more thing" I then get out his paper bag and hand it to him "where it as long as you want"

"Sweet thanks" he cheers.

"Any thing for you buddy"

Gasper then opens the PS Vita case and starts playing it.

"We should go now?" I say then turn to her.

"Yes we should"

Me and the rest of the ORC started to head towards the new school building to the staff conference room.

"I have a weird feeling inside me right now about something but I can't put my finger on it" I thought as I walked next to Rias

~~~~~
Hello everyone it's me again. I know this chapter is a little short than I would normally make a chapter but I didn't want to end the chapter while in the middle of the leaders summit.

I have only one question for all of you. Can you guys give me nicknames for the girls like Xenovia is nova. Comment your nickname on the girls name below.

Rias

Akeno

Koneko

Lily

Emma

Thank you to those who suggested Nicknames to me. Now till next time bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
105K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
579K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...