Sins Of The Past

By mariaogu89

Natalie, a naive nineteen year old girl gives her heart to the guy of her dreams but gets her heart broken af... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Cast and Prologue

5.7K 140 26
By mariaogu89

casts

Melie Tiacoh as Natalie

Nick Jonas as Ethan Harrison

Maya le Clark as Eva Harrison.

Romee Strijd as Chloe.

Matthew Noszka as Tyler

PROLOGUE

On a cool evening, three friends walked back to their hostel after day's lectures.

"I'm going to Maryland mall with bae, wanna come along?" Seun, a short dark skinned girl in faded jeans asked her friends.

"Eew, no way! I don't want to be a freaking third wheel." Replied a lighter skinned girl in slacks with distaste. Seun laughed and shook her head.

"Natalie?" She nodded towards to a light skinned with piercing black eyes and jet black hair.

"I think I'll pass. Besides I'll get grossed out seeing you and Peter make out." Natalie replied.

"Is that a complement? Coz Peter's hot " Seun smirked.

Natalie only rolled her eyes.

"Talking about hot guys..." Adanna started. "We have a new student in class.

The girls mumbled uninterestedly.

"You should see him." She insisted. "He's British, deliciously handsome and he looks like he spends hours in the gym, with a very sexy accent! "

"Really?" The both of them asked with interest.

"Hey!" Natalie protested facing Seun. "You have a boyfriend! or are you trying to..."

"Ok ok, don't bite my head off!" She sighed in resignation.

Natalie then turned to Adanna and said sweetly.

"As you were saying dear..."

"It won't hurt to try our luck." She concluded.

"You mean 'my' luck." Natalie argued.

"But Nat..."

"Like it or not Ada, Daniel has eyes for you so stick to him!"

"Fine!" The lanky girl muttered.

* * *

After that day, Natalie had been seeing the British guy around the school. He was always with a group of friends or a bunch of giggling girls.

True to Adanna's words, he was a delicious 'piece of man-candy'. She figured that with the amount of girls fluttering around him, her chances with him were next to zero.

Besides that, he barely even noticed her. So when she saw him approaching her one morning at love garden, she was convinced that there was a pretty girl behind her.

There was a playfulness in his gait and he threw up a biro cover and caught it earning some giggles from some girls nearby.

Natalie was completely taken off guard when he took a sit beside her.

"Hey." He greeted in a musical tenor voice that had that playfulness detected in his gait.

She could only stare at him, so he continued.

"I'm Ethan and I guess you're Natalie."

The way he said her name made her dizzy.

Finding her voice, she asked.

"How do you know my name?"

"I was referred to you. I need help with my project." He replied.

"Who referred you?" Natalie asked suspiciously.

"Adanna." Came the simple reply.

"The little witch." She smirked to herself, then to Ethan. "Then you came to the right person."

"Ok, since you'll be helping me, van I invite you to my birthday party?" Ethan asked.

'Did he just ask me out?!' She thought to herself. 'He's definitely a player.'

"Your birthday?" She echoed aloud.
"Yeah, on Friday."

"Yes of course, I'd love to come."

"Cool, thanks a lot."

"No p."

He got up to go saying.
"See you then."

* * *

"Walk faster Natalie." Seun called to Natalie who was walking slowly and nervously.

Music was blasting from inside the house and the girls were anxious to go.

"I'm just nervous." She said.

"You sound like a bride on her wedding day." Adanna chuckled.

"Whatever." Natalie muttered.

"Just relax." Seun soothed as she rang the doorbell. "He won't be able to take his eyes off you." She smirked.

The door opened to reveal Ethan standing by the door way, dressed in dark jeans and a vest that outlined his muscles.

"Man-candy!" Adanna sang into Natalie's ear. She shrugged her away.

He stepped out towards them, but his eyes were fixed on Natalie.

"Holy shit Natalie, you look stunning."

She blushed deeply and managed a small 'thanks'.

"He then stepped aside and said.
"Come in please."

When they were in, Seun and Adanna vanished into the crowd, while Ethan took Natalie's hand and headed to the bar.

"Let me get you something to drink. What will you have?"

"I think I'll do tequila." She replied trying to act confident and setting herself on one of the barstools.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly.

"Can you hold your liquor well?"

"There's a first time for everything." She replied.

Natalie figured that if she wanted to have a good time with Ethan, she was going to have to let loose.

"Yo Ethan!" The barman hollered and gave him a fist bump.

"Hey man." Ethan replied.

"That your babe?"

He looked at Natalie who was observing the world around her for sometime, then replied.

"Sort'a."

"Way to go man!"

He smiled and shook his head.

"Let me have a shot of tequila and red wine."

"Coming right up!"

"So Natalie..." Ethan started as he poured the drinks. "Do you take this often?"

"I just decided to let loose tonight." Natalie replied.

"Anything bothering you?"

"Not really."

"Ok." He shrugged.

An hour later, Ethan was holding a staggering. Natalie and shouting over the noise.

"I think you should drink some water."

"I don't wanna drink." She slurred, smiling at nothing in particular.

"C'Mon Natalie." He tried.

"I don't wanna drink."

He sighed in frustration.
"Why did you drink if you were such a light weight?"

"Because T. is for tequila." She giggled.

"That's it!" Come with me." He took her hand and led her away.

Ethan took her upstairs to his room.
"Stay here." He said as they entered his room and closed the door.

Natalie climbed onto the bed and hugged a pillow.

"Comfy." She murmured.

Ethan smiled to himself. She looked so cute and innocent with the pillow.

"I'll go get your friends." He said turning to go.

"No stay, don't leave me here." She said.

"But you have to go home you know." He replied turning to her and walking over to her.

"I don't wanna go." She pouted.

"Natalie c'mon." He sat on the bed.

"I don't wanna go." She took his hand and began to drag him. "Come to bed with me."

"I can't Natalie." He breathed as her mini gown rode higher and higher exposing her creamy thighs.

No one had ever appealed to him the way she did and it was overwhelming.

"C'mon Ethan." She purred.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. The red wine was beginning to dull his senses.

"This is really tempting." He said to himself.

"Don't go." Natalie tugged at his arm again.

"Oh well, there's nothing to lose." He assured himself before joining her on the bed.

After that night, Natalie and Ethan started dating. Of course, her friends thought it was way too soon and that she'll only get hurt at the end.

But Natalie believed she had found love in the exceptionally handsome British man.

Being with him was heaven, he could be very playful and would make Natalie laugh all the time. They'd go places together just to have fun.

She also helped him with his projects and assignmentss. She found out that even though he was living in wealth, he didn't show off.

He would even come to her hostel sometimes just to eat.
Time, it is said flies when you're having fun...

One Saturday, the girls had gone to Adanna's for the weekend, Natalie was working on her laptop when the doorbell rang.

"Coming." She sang as she got up and walked to the door.

She opened it and saw Ethan.

"Ethan!" She cried flinging her arms around his neck. "You didn't tell me you were coming. I haven't even prepared anything. I'll have to order a pizza or do you want..."

"I won't stay for long." He said pulling away.

"Why? Is something wrong?" She asked searching his face for answers.

He didn't say anything but looked at her with sad eyes.

"Talk to me love, what's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm leaving." He replied in a hoarse voice.

"O...ok, to where? Surely you'll come back."

"To the states, I'm not coming back Natalie."

"What?" She took a step back. "Why?"

"I've been transferred to 'University Of Texas'.

"What? No!" She covered her mouth with her hands as tears welled up in her eyes.

It broke Ethan to see her like that.

"I have to go." He whispered.

"Ethan..." She choked.

"I...I'm leaving tomorrow, goodbye Natalie." With that, he turned and left, leaving Natalie standing there in a daze.

She stood there as tears rolled down her eyes for sometime, then, she began to scream hysterically.

"Noooo! You can't do this to me! This can't be happening to me! You can't leave me Ethan, you better come back here!" She began to throw things about.

"Come back Ethan! I'll never forgive you! Noooo! What did I do wrong? Tell me! This just can't happen! You just can't leave me!"

"What's going on?!" Seun cried in alarm running into the living room and seeing her friend bawling her eyes out and flinging things about.

"Come back here!" Natalie sobbed. " I swear I'll be good, I'll be the best girlfriend ever. I'm sorry Ethan, just don't leave me please. Ethan!"

"What happened Natalie?" She asked."Why are calling Ethan's name? Did he hurt you? I swear I'll cut his balls off!"

"He's left me " she sobbed faintly, then clutched her stomach and fainted.

* * *

The next day, Natalie woke up to see her friends at her bed.

"Where am I?" She croaked.

"In a hospital." Seun replied.

"You're pregnant Natalie!" Adanna blurted out.

Natalie was quiet for sometime, then, she suddenly bolted from the bed and dashed out of the room.

"Where are you going?!" Adanna shouted after her.

"Go after her!" Seun shouted to her. "Before she hurts herself!"

They ran after her.

Natalie quickly got into a taxi and sped away to the airport. Ethan had said that he was leaving that day. She wanted to stop him by all means.

Soon, she got to the airport just as Ethan's plane took off. She got out of the taxi and ran after it screaming.

"Ethan! Come back Ethan! Don't you leave me. Noooo!" She stopped running and flopped to the ground.

"You think you can just walk away from my life like this? I will never forgive you! Can you hear me? I will never forgive you! Never! It's all my fault, I should never have gone out with you. I wish I never met you! Now I'm pregnant and you've left me! You'll pay for this! I swear. I'll make you pay! You monster, you animal! You'll regret this!"

Soon her friends reach her and hugged her, trying to console her.

"He's gone." She sobbed into their shoulders. He left me. My life is ruined. It's all over."

_________________________________
_____________
Hey guyz, hope y'all enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 319 25
Jake Morrow has a new crush. Okay, well he's had a crush on the same girl for three years. But now, after years and years of waiting, the mysterious...
948 69 25
This story is about a girl named Natalie who has everything that she could ever ask for: A loyal best friend, a boyfriend, and a loving family. But o...
70.8K 1.6K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
303 84 19
After being an absolute loser at her old school, Taylor's parents make her switch schools after finding out about Tay being bullied. Taking the oppor...