band aid → yoonmin

By Hekatee

In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or I... More

band aid.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
epilogue.
BONUS - SMUT
PARK JIMIN SUCKS DICK

23

10.9K 575 431
By Hekatee

Beware: big Jimin

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Big and little Jimin had always been very different.

Big Jimin was sassy, cheeky and caring while little Jimin was..
Well, little Jimin.

But lately, while little Jimin had stayed the same, big Jimin had gotten a lot more quiet.
Ever since the beginning of this month he'd cut back on eating, saying he just wasn't hungry, he often stared off into space in the middle of Yoongi talking to him, not noticing a thing and even if Jimin thought the older was sleeping soundly, his boyfriend did notice the younger's missing presence beside him.
And it worried him.
The only time he'd ever seen Jimin behave this off was when they moved in together, pretty much around 2 years ago.

He'd just moved from Busan to Seoul however the only reason he voiced was that he just couldn't stand being there anymore.
At that time Yoongi didn't know what he meant. Now it seemed to be one of many pieces from the puzzle Yoongi urged to solve, the key he needed to make Jimin ok again.
To make Jimin Jimin again,

One day he just couldn't stand it anymore.
And that day was today.

Yoongi had just come back from a meeting and unlocked the door, pushing it open with one hand and using the other to take off his shoes.
He was determined to call out the younger on his behaviour. He would talk to Jimin and he would solve whatever was bothering his boyfriend.
Min Yoongi always stayed true to his word.

Unless god's angels themselves, and it sure did sound like it, came down from heaven and serenaded him.

Yoongi was shook.

The man picked up his ears, careful not to make any kind of noise as he tiptoed into the hallway, closing the door behind him soundlessly.

It was faint but it was there.
A small melody, sung by a soft voice. Every melodious syllable rolled off the tongue and jumped into the air, each note was so light Yoongi was sure they got carried away by the wind.
He took careful steps towards the kitchen from where the melody seemed to come. Cautiously eyeing around the corner he spotted his very own boyfriend doing the dishes, hands busy in the sink as small sprinkles of the soap suds danced trough the air and got stuck in his fluffly silver hair.

The oldest thought he'll drop dead right at that moment.

Hesitantly he walked up to his boyfriend, involuntarily smiling like an idiot and wrapped his arms around the smaller.

Jimin startled, dropping the plates he'd been holding into the sink and clutched his chest, eyes and mouth wide.

"MIN YOONGI!", he scowled, hitting the older with their pink dish brush (Yoongi had gotten it from Jin, one of his oldest friends, when he first moved in).

"Park Jimin", said man smirked as his hands intertwined in front of Jimin's stomach.
"You never told me you could sing like an angel from above."

The younger flushed a bright red colour, embarrassed frown creasing his forehead and he quickly looked away, resuming his task of doing the dishes.

"W-Wht are you saying.."

"I mean I knew you looked like one-"

Another slap with the dish brush.

"But I never knew you sang like one."

"Shut it", Jimin tried to sound angry, however, he couldn't stop the small giggle leaving his lips.

"Sing some more", Yoongi demanded softly, resting his head on his dongsaeng's shoulder to look up at him with a pout.

"I always knew you look like a kitty", the younger mocked him.
"But I never knew you you act like one."

"C'mon", his boyfriend grumbled and swung them lightly from side to side.

"It's embarrassing-"

"It's breathtaking Jimin. Don't make yourself smaller than you already are", Yoongi's tone was suddenly serious as he looked deeply into Jimin's eyes.
"Your voice is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, Jimin. And I'm working in the music industry."

"You're just saying that because you love me", Jimin pouted cutely, eyes still glued to the plate he had by now stopped to scrub.

"Don't think so highly of yourself", the older snorted playfully.
"I ain't joking when it comes to music. You sing like a seagull? I'll tell you that you sing like a seagull. The fact that I love you is just a bonus."

Jimin solely rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, though he couldn't hide the smile that stretched his plump lips.

And so he once again began to sing shyly and quietly but still audibly enough for Yoongi to clearly hear every note his lips formed and every breath he took inbetween.
The sweet melody swirled around his head and it made him so dizzy, he had to close his eyes and take a deep breath, falling into a pit of peace and soft melodies as he hugged Jimin's torso tightly.

It was a mere four minutes, though it had felt way longer as the younger's soft singing came to an end and Yoongi opened his eyes, looking up at him.
The way his fluffy silver hair framed his face and fell into those soft, in a smile wrinkled eyes. Yoongi couldn't help but lean closer to connect their mouths in a soft kiss, lips gliding against each other smoothly and both inhaled the other's hot breath as they broke apart.

"I was feeling tha funk'", Yoongi grinned.

"Oh my god stop", the younger laughed, eyes scrunching up in an adorable eyesmile.

"Get down with da boogie."

"Please I'm-"

"Blazin"

"Yoongi I swear-"

"Let's bounce!"

"..."

"You know that was really fly- Ouch!"

Another slap with the dish brush.

○○○

"You're such a badboy", 17 year old Jimin quietly giggled to himself as he softly traced the just healed lines of his boyfriend's newest tattoo.

"Says the one who's skipping school right now", Hoseok chuckled and teasingly rose an eyebrow at the younger.

He freed his arm for a moment in order to grab some of the snacks that lay inmid of the three friends.

"Why are you always eating healthy stuff anyway", Taehyung's voice came out muffled due to the half a bag of chips that he was currently munching on and he made a face.

Hoseok chuckled, combing an unoccupied hand trough his now blonde and blue hair.

"You know I love fitness. Also I need to stay fit when I'm swimming."

"I'm eating like one million calories a day and I'll still become a gucci model", the youngest of the three declared, glaring as his friends laughed at him.
"You just wait!"

"Why are you giving it up anyway?", Jimin asked from his spot in Hoseok's arms.
"Swimming I mean."

"My dad says I need to get a proper job and quit playing around", the oldest sighed, his grip around Jimin unconsciously tightening.
"Either college and swimming or work and giving up on it. Y'all know me, college isn't for me."

"Why don't you continue secretly?",Taehyung perched up and shoved another handful of chips into his mouth.

"He'll find out", Hoseok smiled warmly at his friends and his small boyfriend cuddled further into him.
"He always does."

"You'll soon have your last competition.."

"Yeah.."

A heavy silence lay over them as all three boys stared off into space.

"But let's not talk about me", the blonde changed topics, facing his boyfriend with a shit-eating grin.
"Let's talk about our little Jiminie here~"

"Ew I'm out", the youngest said quickly, a disgusted expression on his face as he collected all the snacks (except for Hoseok's veggies) and headed out of the tree house.
"Don't hit me with that lovey dovey shit."

The other two just laughed and watched him struggle as he tried to climb down the ladder with his arms full of snacks.

As they were left alone, a loud sigh broke the comfortable silence.

"Soon you'll be off in college", Hoseok fake cried and he slung his legs around Jimin who giggled at his actions.
"Studying dance and being the little butterfly you are.. Without me!"

The younger was laughing loudly by now.
"Nobody can replace you Hoseokie!"

Hoseok smiled at that, ruffling Jimin's black hair.
"I know."

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Being away from you. Studying dance. Becoming a dancer. Will I even make it?", Jimin sighed, relaxing completely into his boyfriend's hold as the other massaged his biceps.

"It's ok Jimin, relax", he whispered.
"Everything will be alright. You're a great dancer. Do you even know how enchanting you are when you dance? I have no doubt you'll make it big. Definitely."

"Thanks babe", said boy smiled up at Hoseok and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Always babe."

"Always."

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Let me bless you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.8K 13
Jimin finds out Yoongi is a little and doesn't handle it very well There's never enough Little! Yoongi in the world so I decided to write some too SL...
190K 7.2K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 ...
443K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
221K 9.5K 21
Daddy loves his little, no matter what has happened - improvised. +eijayy2016/18