Ticci Toby X reader BANNED

By Kuroi_Tenshi97

When y/n rebels against her parents, she is banned from the house, and is forced to leave. As she wanders aro... More

Banned
Welcome to the family.
Jeff!?
Dating
Life with BEN
Sorry
Hawaii
Day one of killing spree
Day two of killing spree
All Alone
The truth
THE NEW BOOK IS UP
Tagged!
THANK YOU

Authors note

541 9 0
By Kuroi_Tenshi97

Hello readers! If you've read this far, you've made it to the end of THIS book! I decided that I didnt want the whole story in one book, so I'm making another! I think it will be a series of books, and each will focus on its own problem, or step in their relationship! I'm not writing any lemons though. Thank you so much to those who even when I was going to discontinue this, still read it! I want to thank all my readers, who got this book to 300+ reads! I am so thankful. I love you all, and I'll see you again in the next book :)

Thank you, everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 102 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
702 77 19
Spirit is just an average 16 year old american girl, sure she gets bullied from time but that barely upsets her. When she was 10 her parents were ta...
55K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
284K 6.5K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!