A Star Is Born: A Daisy Ridle...

By ridley_forever

Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley is an English actress and film producer. She began her acting career by appearing in... More

The Beginning
Before the Awakening
Breaking Out To Be A Star
Voice Acting
External Jobs
Nominations and Awards
Social Media

Upcoming Roles

99 3 2
By ridley_forever

Ridley will be appearing as Rey again in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Mary Debenham in an Agatha Christie adaption of Murder on the Orient Express in 2017, Ophelia in the film Ophelia (her point of view in Shakespeare's Hamlet ) in 2018, the rascal Cotton-Tail in Peter Rabbit - working alongside stars like James Cordon and Margot Robbie - in 2018, Viola Eade in Patrick Ness' book trilogy Chaos Walking in 2019; Tamara Kolma in the confirmed film Kolma which will be directed by J.J Abrams (Who she once worked with in Star Wars: The Force Awakens), A Woman Of No Importance and she'll portray Virginia Hall - a US agent back in the Second World War.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
33.3K 4.4K 47
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
22.7K 533 4
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...