my new cell mate - prison bre...

By wpwriterxox

"I wasn't a devil but I was stuck in hell and I needed to become a devil to claw myself out." I do not own an... More

[1.] my new cell mate
[2.] infirmary
[3.] back to reality
[4.] extreme heat
[5.]Goodnight
[7.] SECRETS
[8.] LETTERS
[9.] "I swear to god!"
[10.] SCREAM
[11.] WILD SIDE
[12.] LITTLE LAMB
[13.] YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY
[14.] SOMETHING BORROWED AND SOMETHING NEW
[15.] EARTHQUAKE
[16.] "...SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE"
[17.] STOP BEING CONS AND START BEING CIVILIANS
[18.] THE SILVER CAR
[19.] Nika Volek
[20.]JUICY COUTURE
[21.] FISH-BELLY WHITE
[22.] CHECK
[23.] RIVER

[6.] Westmoreland

3.4K 71 8
By wpwriterxox

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to:
asherquinn

Vanessa's POV

I finally said something....not about the tattoos or my dream... But about the screw I found.

He told me exactly what he was doing,he was trying to break his brother out, he didn't mention his name but I didn't really care.

"So, that's what the tattoos were for.... It's not a maze....it's the blueprints of the prison," I accused.

"How- How did you know what they were?" He asked. I paused for a moment before looking at my feet.

"Long story," I sighed.

"We're in jail.... I've got time," he folded his arms. I sighed.

"Earlier today when you were standing down there," I pointed down at the bars. "I was looking at your tattoo's on your shoulders... Looking turned into staring and staring turned into figuring things out," I whispered.

I looked out onto gen pop. Everyone was fast asleep apart from myself and Michael.

"I began to see things but I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or if you really did tattoo blueprints on your body. It was then when I then noticed the Sistine chapel overlapping the tatoo."

"Then how did you know they were blueprints?" Michael asked.

" I had... some crazy dream, I don't know, but I remembered something in the dream," I whispered.

"Like what?" He frowned as he climbed onto the bed beside me. His legs dangled over the side. My legs were crisscrossed on top of each other, my hands fidgeted whilst I explained.

"Before Sara moved out of my apartment, she left a box at my place, accidentally. In the box I remember seeing blueprints of the prison.... Then all of a sudden you showed up in the dream and the blueprints matched your tattoos," I sighed, rubbing my hands up and down my face.

He sighed before getting off my bed. He looked frustrated. He sighed before turning to me.

"You know you have a choice... You could leave or you could stay," he sighed.

"I'll think about it.. who are you breaking out?" I questioned.

"Lincoln.." He started.

"Lincoln? How are you gonna get him out?" I whispered.

"I have a plan, he's my brother.. I have to get him out," I sighed.

" I didn't know he was your brother... So, LJ's your nephew?" I asked.

"Yes," he smiled.

"And do you know Veronica?" I questioned.

"Yes, she helped with my case, and she's trying to do something about Lincolns now," he sighed.

"She helped me too..... She has to be careful though, there are a lot of bad people who obviously wants Lincoln to stay here or in a coffin, It's too dangerous, my dad.. Being governor that's going to be a lot more harder for her," I sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

" I remember asking my dad about his job once... He said it was... Hard like not, like politics but dangerous... A lot of bad things happen to people around him," I frowned.

"That also means your a target," Michael said.

"I know and I have a feeling that's why my father didn't defend me at court," I sighed.

"Vanessa, that means someone is going to be going after you," Michael worried.

I frowned and looked at the floor,"I need to talk to Sara, you should get some rest Michael, you look tired," I sighed before lying on my back. My eyes stared at the ceiling for a while before I shut my eyes.

***
Myself and Michael walked towards Westmoreland. I looked at Michael, his arms were cradling Westmoreland's cat.

"How did you find-"

"Long story," he sighed.

"We're in jail... I've got time," I smiled quoting his words from earlier. I spot Lincon on his side of the prison sitting on the ground with his back to the fence.

"Go ahead without me, I'll be back in a sec," I smiled to Michael before I made my way towards Lincoln.

"How are you holding up, big guy?" I laughed.

"Are you seriously trying to make jokes in a prison?" He cringed slightly.

"Hey, I've got to make the most of it," I smiled. I sat on the ground with my back to the fence.

"So, em, I heard you got pretty bruised up when you got out of the infirmary," he coughed.

"Yeah, I'm okay now, I just have to get the plasters changed later," I sighed before covering up the bandages with my sleeve.

"So, em, I know about the thing," I whispered.

"What thi- oh right, yeah. Are you in on it too?" He asked.

"Yeah, Michael is over there talking to Westmoreland, have you talked to LJ?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Veronica..... Veronica said she would come to see me, she also said she would bring LJ and.... I have to ask him something," I sighed.

"Oh, what do you have to ask him," Linc asked.

"I'll tell you after I see him," I chuckled. I saw Michael walk towards us, I quickly stood up as Michael came closer.

"Well? What did he-" I begun.

"He can't do it," Michael looked at Linc.

I began to walk away from the brothers. I made my way to Westmoreland before Michael was calling me.

"Where... No, Vanessa- come back-" but it was too late I was already sitting beside the man.

I smiled at Charles, " Whats her name?" I asked before stroking the cat.

"Marilyn," he smiled. "A grandfather clause in the prison's policy allowed me to keep her."

"I was never allowed a cat when I was younger, my father used to be allergic," I smiled.

"Would you like to hold her?" He asked, politely.

"Could I?"

"Of course," he smiled handing the tabby cat to me.

I cradled Marilyn in my arms, her soft, grey fur rubbed underneath my fingers as I gave her a pat.

"She's good company isn't she Vanessa?" He asked. I smiled as I looked at him.

"How do you know my name?," I questioned.

"I know everyone's name around here and I also know why your here, you want the same thing Michael wants me to do, but I'm afraid I'm going to give you the same answer as I gave Michael," he pouted.

"That's okay, thanks anyways," I frowned before placing Marilyn in his arms.

I stood up from the bench before Westmoreland took my hand, I turned my head to glance at him.

"If there's anything else you need, I'm here Vanessa," the old man smiled.

I grinned,"Not for the moment... But, thanks." I walked towards the boys with no expression on my face.

"What did he say?" Michael asked.

"The same he said to you," I sighed.

"Thanks for trying," Michael put his hand on my shoulder.

"Tancredi," a name called. My head shot up like a bullet as well as Michaels.

I quickly ran to the fence and stared into the assholes eyes. His eyes had a shine in them not a good shine but a torturous shine.

"What do you want Bellick?" I hissed.

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I went back to school and I have just got so much homework lately and I have been putting this chapter off sorry.

I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Do any of you like Teen wolf? If so comment and you could get a dedication in the next chapter.

-aisling xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 16
An Outsiders story✨️💛 "I can't love you. I just can't. Not after everything that's happened to me" After being caught up in a murder wrap completely...
282 32 28
Sort of sequel to Devil Inside. But you should read that one before this one. Dear Ben, You can't stop me from this. I won't be coming back. And no...
29.1K 1.5K 57
🚨 No silent readers allowed. 🚨 ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ I held into your promise that you would give me your entire soul, but while you were pur...
11.1K 86 60
what the title says I am a minor so I will not be doing smut, but I am taking requests so if you would like to make one just leave me a comment