Good girl & Bad boy. Cliché!

By AnnabelleSmithson

Grace is Sweet, simple and way too sarcastic. She doesn't like to be rude to people but, she stands for her f... More

Intoduction.
* Chapter 1 *
* Chapter 3 *
* Chapter 4 *
* Chapter 5 * ( Pic of Cameron )
* Chapter 6 * ( Pic of Grace )
* Chapter 7 *
* Chapter 8 *
* Chapter 9 *
* Chapter 10 *
* Chapter 11 *
* Chapter 12 *
* Chapter 13 * (Pic of Chris)
* Chapter 14 *
* Chapter 15 *
* Chapter 16 *
* Chapter 17 *
* Chapter 18 *
* Chapter 19 *
* Chapter 20 *
* Chapter 21 *
* Chapter 22 *
* Chapter 23 *
* Chapter 24 *
* Chapter 25 *
* Chapter 26 *
CONTEST TIME :D
Sequel **Yaaaayyy** :D

* Chapter 2 *

398K 8.1K 2.7K
By AnnabelleSmithson

A/N - For those who have confusion reagarding Grace's character.

Grace is sweet and helpful, but she is extemely sarcastic. The sarcasm doesn't make her rude, it's just the fun side of her nature. Although, she never say's any sarcastic remark aloud, because she doesn't want to hurt other's feelings. You will see her sarcasm come out in front of her friends, because she is comfortable with them and knows that whatever she says won't hurt them. Also, Grace is very innocent, even in her weird thoughts, she would never swear or abuse anyone. Whatever talks she has with herself are not to offend anyone, just the non-sense that keeps going in her head. That is how she is.

Hope I made her character a bit easy to understand. If you have anymore doubts, feel free to ask me.

And a big thankyou to all those who read, commented and voted on previous chapter, I really appreciate.

Onto the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I am part of the ‘It’ crowd in school and a cheerleader.

Gee, no. Just kidding.

I am nowhere near an ‘it’ crowd material, neither do I want to be. Well, no offence to cheerleaders, it’s just that I suck at dancing and also at speaking in that squeaky voice. Not my thing. The jocks and the cheerleaders never bother me. The reason is, because I help everyone, in everything..helping with their home works, getting girlfriends or boyfriends and any kind of help they ever need.

“Hey Grace.” Somebody said from behind me. I turned around to see Brian standing with a hopeful look on his face. Brian was a part of the famous crowd but, he was better than the others. He would never bother anyone without any reason; he was calm and a lot less cocky than other jocks.

“Hi Brian. How are you?” I asked smiling, shutting my locker.

“I’m good. Um grace, I need your help.” He said. Oh, I thought you came to play Ring-a Ring-a roses with me.

He looked worried.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Actually, I had to go on a date with Sophie and today morning my parents told me that they have to go somewhere and I have to stay home with my sister. But I really don’t want to cancel on Sophie, so I was wondering if you could babysit my sister?” he asked nervously.

Brian was my neighbor too, an annoying one sometimes. He would host parties when his parents were out of town, which was a lot, and those parties would end at six in the morning. Loud music, drunken teens and air that smelled like puke and alcohol. Perfect environment for a goodnight’s sleep.

When I didn’t respond, he pleaded again. “Please Grace, I’ll do whatever you want. Anything. Please?”

I thought for a moment, I didn’t have anything to do today. “Alright, I will.” I said and smiled when his eyes brightened.

“You are awesome.” He said beaming at me. No, I am Grace.

“What time should I come?” I asked him.

“Seven thirty? I won’t be gone for long. Thanks.” He said and ran off to his group.

I noticed I had taken out the wrong book from my locker, I opened it again and took out the right book and walked to my first class.

“Have you been crying?” I looked up to see Neil, my chuddy buddy, looking at me with dubious eyes. I realized my eyes were still a little swollen from all the crying last night.

“Yes. I just got to know that I am pregnant with your baby and just the thought of my babies having your looks, made me cry.” I said making a sad face. I wasn’t going to tell him the truth, I didn’t feel like sharing that incident with anyone.

“The sarcasm is not appreciated.” Neil said and glared at me, as we entered the class. I ignored him and asked.

“Did you see Lexi today?” Lexi was my other best friend. I and Neil were friends since we were in diapers, whereas I had met Lexi two years ago in school, when I had saved her from trouble for beating a guy.

“Nope. She must be kicking ass somewhere.” He said and we focused on class as the teacher started teaching.

Neil was kind of popular, he was liked by everyone and he knew most of the people in our year. He spent as much time with us as he did with his other friends. But his real self came out in front of us, in reality he was a jumpy, whiney kid. Lexi, on the other hand, hates the ‘it’ crowd, in fact she hates everyone beside me and Neil.  Lexi is the hottest girl in our school, but nobody dare to approach her. Her glares are enough to send somebody running in the opposite direction.

Weird friends, I know. Well, I am no less.

~ ^_^ ~

The day went same as usual and I was walking out of my last class, when somebody grabbed my hand and started pulling me in the opposite direction. I looked up to see Lexi.

“Lex! What are you doing?” I asked confused as she kept pulling me.

“Just run along and I’ll explain.” She said urgently. Something must be really wrong, Lexi looked really worried.

“There was a fight between the jocks of our school and Garfield high’s. Neil is with them too and I heard that the fight got really bad. So, let’s go and see if Neil is alright or do I need to kick some ass.” She explained as we rushed through the corridors and reached the front of the school. Harrison high, that is our school, and Garfield high were rivals. They competed in everything, academics, sports..everything. There was often a fight between the students.

 This reminded me of yesterday’s fight, when I was.. I shook my head. Not the right time, Grace.

I immediately spotted Neil, he was lying on the ground, his nose bleeding, split lip, a huge cut on his right cheek and his left arm was bleeding too. I ran to him.

“Shit! Neil, are you okay?” I asked as I crouched down.

“ Yeah, Grace. I am rocking. I could dance with joy right now. I feel so good.” He said sarcastically. ‘Idiot’ he murmured under his breath.

“A simple no would have conveyed your message.” I said glaring at him. I looked around,one more guy was hurt as bad as Neil, others looked better. I saw Brian talking to two guys, from the rival school, I guess. They were having some serious talk, peace-making maybe.

We helped Neil to stand, so that we could take him to the sick bay.

“Hey dude.” Somebody called from behind us. I turned around to see Brian and another guy he was talking to earlier, standing behind us.

Neil turned his head around and asked “Yeah?”

“Cameron is here to apologize.” Brian said and I saw Cameron smile, but it wasn’t a genuine one, it was the one that said ‘as if’.

“Is it really bad?”Cameron said, nodding his head towards Neil’s wounds.

“A little.” Neil replied and winced as he completely turned around, causing his ankle to hurt.

“Don’t be a pussy. You’ll be fine.” Cameron said and smirked. I knew it .stupid, ill mannered boy.

Brian lightly punched Cameron. “You promised to-“ but before he could continue, Lexi kicked Cameron, he lost balance and fell down. Lexi kept her foot on his chest.

“You never mess with my friend, asshole. Otherwise I will rip your balls out and hand them to you.” She said and removed her foot. Anger was clear on Cameron’s face. He got up and looked at Lexi with the most dangerous expression.

“Listen you; let me tell you one thing. I have no rule that says I don’t hit girls, because if you piss me off. I will.” He said as Brian tried to pull him back.

Before Lexi could reply, I pulled her back. “Stop it, Lex. Let it go.” If she got caught fighting, she’ll be suspended. She has already got three warnings. She understood my expression and didn’t say anything, but glared at Cameron, who was dragged in the opposite direction by Brian.

After a few minutes, Lexi calmed down and we helped Neil to sick bay.

~ ^_^ ~

I rang the doorbell of Donovan house; Brian opened the door after a few seconds.

“Hey Grace, thank you so much for doing this.” He said with a huge smile. “I am leaving now, my parents have already left. If you need anything, or there is a problem just give me a call, okay?”

“Sure.” I replied with a smile. I walked inside as he walked out.

“Uh, Grace?” I heard Brian’s uncomfortable voice from behind, and I turned around.

“Yeah?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

“Do I look okay?” he asked sheepishly. No, you look like you saw a witch with fangs. Shut up!

“Yes. You look nice.” I said with a smile, he really did look nice and decent and I am sure he is serious about Sophie; he wouldn’t have cared about his looks otherwise. He smiled back and went to his car.

I got inside and closed the door. I could hear a cartoon show playing on the television; I tiptoed to the living room, where Sarah was sitting, her mouth wide open and a packet of gummy bears in her hand. Oh my god! I love gummy bears.

Ignoring the urge to go and snatch the gummy bears from the little girl, I went and stood behind her, she still hadn’t noticed me. I bent down a little, and started tickling her. She let out a surprised squeal and started laughing uncontrollably and dropped the gummy bears, which were really tempting. You can have some, Gracy. The little kid wouldn’t mind. I shook my head at the absurdity of my thoughts.

She turned around and gasped. “Gwacy.” She gave me a wide smile and hugged me.

“Hello little girl, how are you?” I said and hugged her back.

“I’m good.” She said in her baby voice, smiling at me and I kissed her cheeks. She is adorable.

“Alright, do want to play or watch TV?” I asked her, as I picked her toys from the floor.

“Let’s pway.” She said jumping on the sofa. I laughed.

“Okay, what do want to pway? Hide and seek?” I asked copying her accent.

“Yes.” She said and clapped her hands, beaming at me. I clapped my hands too.

“Let’s go.” I said and picked her up.

~ ^_^ ~

“Look back! Look back! No!” I shouted and covered my face in disappointment as Tom caught Jerry.

I and Sarah had played hide and seek, we ran around the house hitting each other, she had her milk and now we were watching Tom and Jerry. Sarah had also offered me her gummy bears. Good girl. We laughed as Jerry hit Tom with a hammer, causing a huge bump on his head.

The door bell rang. I looked at the clock; it was only eight forty five. Brian is back really soon, I hope everything went fine.

I opened the door to find Cameron standing there. He looked at me, confusion clear on his face and I am sure I had the same expression.

“Are you Brian’s girlfriend?” he asked out of nowhere. What?

“Well, hello to you too and no, I am not.”I replied sarcastically. He raised an eyebrow.

“What are you doing here then?” he asked.  Oh, I am just robbing the house.

But before I could reply, he threw with another question. “Where is Brian?” irritation was clear in his voice. In your pocket.

“I am here to babysit his sister and Brian is on a date.” I replied simply. He groaned.

He muttered something under his breath, which I couldn’t understand. I started closing the door..

“Hey.” He called, as he put his hand on the door to stop me from closing it, an annoyed expression on his face.

“Yes?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. What does he want?

“I am supposed to stay here tonight, so move.” He said, getting inside the house.

“Wait, I can’t let you in. Brian never told me you were coming and I can’t let anyone inside like that.” I told him and his expression changed to a frustrated one.

He sighed and pulled out his phone and called someone, Brian I think. Before he could say anything, Brian spoke something.

“It’s not my fault you are not at home, and you didn’t tell this babysitter that I was supposed to come. She won’t let me in.” He glared at me. What is his problem? I did not even say anything to him. Idiot.

He held out his phone to me as Brian said something, I took it from him.

“Hello?”

“Yeah, Grace. I am so sorry I forgot to mention, Cam is supposed to stay at mine tonight. Let him in and don’t mind him, he’s in a bad mood today.” Brian spoke.

“Sure, no problem.” I said and gave the phone back to annoyed face. He disconnected the call and looked at me.

“Are you going to let me in now?”He asked in a sarcastically. Nah, I would prefer to kick you out.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hands, as I realized I said that aloud. Cameron looked annoyed for a second, but it was instantly replaced with a smirk. He pushed me aside lightly and went inside, the smirk still in its place.

I huffed.

Brian Donovan, you better come back home soon, if you don’t want to see my maniacal side.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment. Fan.

ThankYou!

Much love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 929 29
❝I'LL FINALLY BLOOM A BIT INSANE!❞ [warriors of hope x f!reader] an aspiring chuunibyou with profound scientific knowledge joins the warriors of hope...
The Bet By Hannah

Teen Fiction

3.7M 56.7K 31
What if the only thing seperating you from your crush was a kiss? Amy never thought that she would be hanging out with the popular kids. But after ha...
3.4M 94.6K 40
Never was there a girl so innocent, so good. So clueless to how this world works. She fell hard and fast for the boy in the rain. Never was there a l...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...