Partners (ereri/riren)

By Saeraan

Please enjoy When Eren and his friends get signed up with a senior they all seem to love them but Eren doesn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

1.5K 50 44
By Saeraan

Warning; this one is insanely long why did I do this oh my hell over 4600 words

Thanksgiving day everyone piled into Erwin's spacious apartment. Erwin himself was not there; he was up North visiting family. He was happy to let them use his kitchen for the day, as long as they didn't break anything and locked up before they left.

"Dude did you see that pass!" Connie pointed to the large flat screen in the middle of the room.

Reiner high fived Bertholt before replying, "Of course I saw it! Who didn't see it!"

"Me! I wasn't watching!" Eren jogged into the living room, "What happened?"

"Oh man you should've been watching. 49'ers are kicking absolute ass." Jean was sitting cross legged on the floor.

Half of the them were in the living room watching football, as the other half were in the kitchen cooking. Everyone was a little anxious; Annie and Mikasa hadn't arrived yet. They were renting a motel room together to split the cost and got held up in traffic. Eren was beyond nervous. He looked over to Levi who was lounging on the bean bag watching the game with his usual bored expression. I really hope they get along...

"Oooh Christa that looks so good!" Sasha's mouth was watering.

Armin, Marco, Christa and Sasha were busy in the kitchen. Christa was getting the just of it; she had to not only cook, but keep the red-head off of the food while she did so. She eventually made Ymir come in to babysit Sasha while she made the pie.

"How much milk do I put in..." Christa pondered out loud.

Armin, who had been trying to read a recipe, simply replied "Google it."

The blonde girl sighed, "Ymir do you know?"

Ymir had been leaning against the wall watching the game. She turned around to look at her, "Huh? Oh, hold on a second." She peeped her head around towards the couch. "Reiner! How many cups of milk for pumpkin pie?!" She yelled from the other room.

"One half!" He yelled back, not looking away from the screen.

"Thanks!" She hollered. Ymir turned on her heel and replied, "One half."

"Thanks, I got that." Christa laughed.

Eren chuckled at the whole ordeal. The group recently found out that Reiner could hella cook. Not just simple things like frying hamburgers or making pancakes. Reiner could cookcook. It was the best discovery they've made all year. Too bad he was more interested in the game then helping the poor people in the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and everyone froze. It was silent for a minute; until hell broke loose.

"I got it!"

"No I got it!"

"Out of my way-"

"Stop pushing!"

"Fuck Jean watch your elbow-"

The door flung open to reveal all the friends-minus Levi- trying to fit into the door way. Annie and Mikasa froze.

"Mikasa!"

"Annie!"

The two looked at each other before silently taking a step back. Everyone rushed to give them hugs, and the two just stood straight faced. Suddenly Mikasa spotted Eren standing in the house, and her features lightened.

"Eren."

"Hey sis." Eren smiled. Mikasa pushed her way into the house to give Eren a hug. Levi still sat on his bean bag watching the whole scene. A yelp was heard from the door way, and Eren glanced over to see that Annie was done with the hugging. Reiner was laughing while holding his throbbing nose. Annie folded her arms, and Eren was relieved to see that she was the same as always. He had to admit that she looked really good in the army uniform. Mikasa let go to give a friendly hug to Armin.

"How was the drive?" Armin asked. Everyone began to file back into the house and take back their seats. The three of them stood off to the side of the couch, in view of the kitchen and the television.

"It was alright." Mikasa responded. "Quiet."

"Good!" Armin grinned. "49'ers and Saints game is on if you wanna go watch." Mikasa nodded and Armin returned to the kitchen.

"I see you're still wearing that scarf." Eren gave a playful tug on it, and she flushed before grabbing it back.

"I like it."

Eren chuckled. "I know you do. But really, it's ancient. I gave that to you years ago."

"I don't care." Mikasa adjusted it. Her eyes looked over to where Levi was sitting quietly. Eren swallowed as he followed her gaze. Levi looked over to them, and the two made eye contact.

"Umm..." Eren began, but Mikasa cut him off.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Eren sighed. Great. Great start. Wonderful.

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you seem like a friendly person."

"Do you own this place?" Mikasa asked again.

"No, I don't. He's off with family." Levi stood up from his seat and walked over to them. He passed Reiner, Annie, and Bertholt on the couch.

"Who are you then?" Mikasa crossed her arms. Eren could already feel the tension.

Levi walked straight up to Mikasa and glared. "Well little miss ray of sunshine, I just happen to be-"

"He's my boyfriend." Eren blurted.

Both Mikasa and Levi blinked and looked to Eren. He cleared his throat and shifted so that he was directly next to Levi. The older nodded as placed his hand in Eren's back pocket. "Yeah. That."

Mikasa looked surprised. Her usual calm face was broken by her wide eyes. She returned to normal as she replied,

"No."

Eren cocked his head, "What do you mean no?"

"No." Mikasa crossed her arms. "You never told me you liked anyone."

"That's because I knew you would act like this." Eren placed a hand over his eyes in exasperation. Nobody else seemed to hear their conversation. They were all too busy making food or watching the game. He could tell someone made a touchdown by the cheering.

Levi narrowed his gaze at Mikasa. So this is the infamous sister. Just as protective as Eren made her out to be.

"What's your name?" Mikasa spat out.

"Levi." He returned with the same amount of attitude. There was more cheering; Eren could hear Annie scold,

"Wow you guys are fuckin' loud shut the hell up you're going to piss off the whole damn neighborhood."

Mikasa's eyes widened. "Levi? The tutor?"

Levi placed his free hand over his heart, "Aww, you told her about me." He nudged Eren with his shoulder. Eren blushed as he turned to Levi and playfully growled,

"Shut up."

"So now you two are dating." Mikasa retorted monotone.

"Uhh...Yeah."

She was silent for a moment before saying "I don't like you."

"Likewise." Levi said coolly.

"Good." Mikasa replied. She walked away to go talk with Marco and Jean.

Eren let out a giant sigh. He turned to Levi and grinned, "That went better than I thought."

"You must have had some low expectations because that was pretty fuckin' horrible." Levi pulled his hand out of Eren's pocket to place it around his waist.

Eren shrugged, "I kinda expected you to kill each other."

"Not a bad guess brat."

It took Eren a moment to realize that there was just as much screaming coming from the kitchen as there was from the people watching the game. He looked over to where Ymir had abandoned post and was watching the game next to Mikasa. Eren turned his head to look up at the person whose lap he was currently occupying.

"Levi..."

"I'm not getting up."

"Please go check on them. I'm worried they're gunna burn down the house." Eren shifted off of Levi to make his point. The older sighed.

"Fine. I hate you."

Eren grinned, "Yay! Thank you!"

Levi got up and walked towards the kitchen. Annie looked over at Eren.

"So you two?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know him but I like his attitude."

Eren laughed. "I had a feeling you would."

Levi stalked into the kitchen. "What the hell is happening in here." He looked around and, to his relief, there wasn't an enormous mess. Instead four teenagers were looking at an uncooked turkey like a person looks at a horror movie.

"You do it Armin, you're the man." Sasha shoved at his shoulder.

Armin jumped back, "No way In hell I'm not touching that thing. Marco. You do it."

"I'm a vegetarian!" Marco cried.

"That is a lie! I watched you eat a hamburger yesterday." Christa poked at his side. The taller man squeaked.

"I'm a vegetarian as of today."

Levi crossed his arms. Really. A bunch of full grown people were too afraid to touch a damn dead bird.

"You are all a bunch of pussies." The four turned to look at Levi. "Move over."

They all were quick to jump out of his way. Sasha cheered "Yay Levi!"

The senior washed his hands thoroughly before approaching the turkey sitting in the sink. He promptly stuck his hand into the basin and with lightning fast reflexes, he plunged his hand into the bird.

Christa and Sasha screamed while Armin gagged. Marco yelled out, "Holy fuck!"

All went silent in the living room.

"Was...was that Marco?" Bertholt gasped.

"Did he just curse?" Connie whispered. Jean was the first to bolt up from his seat and dash into the kitchen.

"Marco! Are you okay?" Everyone else followed behind. They ran into the kitchen and piled in all available space. They really weren't expecting the sight before them.

Marco ran up to Jean and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Jean!"

"What the hell?" Jean returned the embrace.

Sasha cried out "Guys! Levi shoved his hand up the turkeys anus!"

Ymir, Reiner Connie absolutely lost it while everyone else just looked a bit confused.

"You guys are so fuckin' stupid. How else did you expect to get this out?" Levi lifted up the bag filled with all the insides of the turkey. Armin gagged again, and Mikasa comforted him.

"That is absolutely disgusting." Annie stated monotone before returning to the couch.

Levi rose the bag even higher, "I could have just left it in there. What a lovely surprise that would be later on."

"Silly Levi," Connie remarked between laughs, "You're supposed to fist Eren not our turkey."

Mikasa looked absolutely livid at the remark, and Eren flushed unbelievably red.

"Connie!" He shoved at the shorter. Levi smirked at the comment, mostly due to Mikasa's reaction. She looked about ready to kill someone.

Reiner chuckled, "That's actually how you do it. I could have helped you guys if you had just asked."

"Like hell," Armin recovered, "You were tied up in that stupid game-"

"The game!" Reiner gasped. He grabbed Bertholts hand and ran back into the room. Armin gestured his hand in their direction to prove his point .

Meanwhile Levi had disposed of the turkey insides and was prepping it to be cooked. Everyone returned to their original spots.

"You don't have to do that, we'll take care of it." Christa smiled to Levi.

The senior shrugged, "You were all too scared to even look at the damn thing. I'll do it."

Eren smiled, "I'll help too!"

Everyone replied simultaneously, "No."

Eren sat bored watching the football game with everyone else. He decided to go check on his oddly quiet boyfriend in the kitchen. He walked in to see Levi mixing some batter and reading a cook book. Sasha was tied town to a chair- he didn't really want to ask why. Christa and Armin were both baking happily and silently. Marco was still being comforted by Jean in the living room.

"Hey Levi." Eren walked up behind the older and wrapped his arms around his torso. "Can I please help?"

"No." Levi checked the book again before adding some random ingredient.

"But I want to help." Eren let go to look him in the eye.

Levi lightly shoved him with his elbow, "You'll screw it up."

Eren frowned. "I will not! Stop being mean." He crossed his arms.

The senior replied "Stop being a little baby and go sit with your sister." Levi stirred with a spoon.

Eren grunted. I just want to help...jeez why does he have to be such a butt. He watched as Levi checked and double checked the recipe. Such a perfectionist. Eren took the time to notice how he stood several inches over Levi. After another silent moment or so, Eren got a shit eating grin. As soon as Levi turned around, Eren swiped his cook book away and leaned up on his tip toes to place it on the top shelf of the cupboard. Just as he was about to bolt out of the kitchen Levi turned around.

Levi froze, as did Eren. The others in the kitchen didn't seem to notice their odd behavior. Levi's expressionless eyes burned up where his book was now placed. Eren swallowed, he could feel the anger radiating off in waves. Levi snapped his head to look at Eren and calmly remarked;

"You motherfucker."

Eren could hear Sasha cackling from her tied spot on the chair.

"Levi..."

"You better reach up there and get me my motherfuckin' book back before I tie you up and make you look like that damn turkey." Levi pointed to the oven for emphasis.

Eren stood up straight with a sudden feeling of confidence. "Let me help."

"Eren I swear on your grave I will-"

"Pleaseeee Levi." He walked up to the fuming man and gave his best puppy dog face. Levi gave his best scowl, but it was no use on Eren. Somehow he had become immune to the famous death glares. Levi finally sighed, and crossed his arms.

"I'll let you stir if you give me back my damn book."

Eren grinned "Yay!" he reached up and easily swept the book off the top. Levi scowled to himself and handed Eren the spoon.

"Don't fuck it up."

Eren fucked it up. Somehow, Eren had found a way to mess up string. Surprisingly, Levi wasn't pissed. He just sighed and calmly helped Eren clean up the mess. Armin watched a bit jealously as the two would giggle and cook together. Soon enough everything was done. They laid out everything on the table and gathered everyone around. They had to drag in a couple extra chairs from various rooms, but they made it fit nevertheless.

"Wow guys, this looks amazing." Jean whistled.

"Really?" Christa beamed. "We worked so hard."

Ymir snickered "Wait guys, we have to ask the professional; Reiner how does it look?"

Reiner scowled, and then chuckled. "It looks great. Sorry I didn't help..."

"I'm confused." Mikasa raised an eyebrow.

Connie smirked. "Reiner recently came out of the...pantry...per say."

"Reiner is an undercover cook." Ymir snickered.

Mikasa only nodded. Reiner rubbed the back of his head embarrassingly. Sasha went to dig in, but Armin slapped her arm.

"Wait! Don't just start eating." Armin scowled.

"I'm hungry! Look at all the food," Sasha looked like she was about to cry.

Eren observed all of his friends and smiled. He was sitting between Mikasa and Levi, and he was surprised by how well they were behaving. They just seemed to avoid each other, which worked for Eren.

"I think we should do something thanksgiving-y." Armin stated.

"Like what?" Annie crossed her arms.

Sasha groaned, "I'll paint a turkey on my forehead just please let me eat!"

Bertholt spoke up, "We could go around and say one thing that we're thankful for."

Everyone was silent for a moment before all agreeing.

"That's a good idea." Eren smiled.

"I agree." Christa giggled. "I'll go first. I'm thankful for a bed to sleep in." She looked to Ymir who was on her right.

"Um.." Ymir rubbed her nose, "I'm thankful for anime."

Everyone snickered and Sasha whispered, "I second that."

"I'm thankful for my health." Marco smiled. He looked to Jean, who thought for a moment before saying

"I'm thankful for my car."

Marco rolled his eyes, but smiled at him nevertheless. Reiner grinned "I'm thankful for football."

"We know." Armin mumbled. There was more snickering.

"I'm thankful for the military." Bertholt flushed a little. Eren could have sworn he saw Annie smile. She leaned back in her seat and stated

"I'm thankful for my dad."

Armin's was expected; "I'm thankful for an education." There was universal groaning among the group. Armin stuck out his tongue.

"I'm thankful for...scholarships." Mikasa added quietly.

Eren grinned before taking his turn, "I'm thankful for my friends." Everyone collectively awed, and Connie coughed while saying "suck up'. Eren playfully flipped him the bird.

Everyone turned to look at Levi who was leaning back comfortably in his seat. He looked around a moment before saying monotone "I'm thankful for Eren."

"Oh my heart," Marco awed; Jean pretended to gag.

Christa giggled, "Levi is so sweet!"

Mikasa turned to glare directly at Levi, who scowled back. Eren looked beet red but grabbed Levi's hand underneath the table. Connie said his turn with a straight face.

"I'm thankful for Nicholas Cage and all the wonders he has brought into this dull earth." The table burst out laughing; Reiner gripped the edge of his chair to keep himself upright.

"And I'm thankful for food!" Sasha gestured to the table with her arms. "Alright now that's over. Can we please say grace or praise Buddha or whatever the hell we do so I can eat!"

Dinner was going well. There mini conversations took place around the table and all the food was being absolutely devoured. Connie took accountability for his girlfriend and made sure she didn't eat everything.

"So what's training like Annie?" Eren asked from across the table.

"Hard." She swallowed the food in her mouth before continuing, "The drill sergeants are assholes."

"They're supposed to be." Levi added.

"Still assholes." Annie murmured. "I don't see how scrubbing an entire bathroom with a toothbrush will teach me how to defend against terrorists."

"Isn't it something about discipline?" Reiner shrugged.

"Do you get to shoot guns?" Connie asked excitedly.

Annie deadpanned, "No. We fight with spoons and an umbrella."

Levi smirked and muttered to Eren, "I like her."

Eren rolled his eyes, "I knew you would."

"So apparently Mikasa and I missed a lot." Annie counted off fingers on one hand, "Jean and Marco finally made the step from fuck buddies to an actual relationship, Reiner came out of both the closet, and the pantry, and Eren actually found someone to like him other than Mikasa. Oh, and apparently Armin's got a crush on an actual person instead of a book."

A couple people laughed and yelled around the table "Hey!"

"So Annie's still an ass."

"We don't know if he actually likes Eren." Mikasa retorted flatly. Levi paused with his spoon halfway to his mouth and whipped his head to look over at her.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Oh shit... The two were glaring at each other, Eren caught completely in the middle.

"It means that you probably only find him aesthetically pleasing. You'll leave when you realize how shallow your feelings are."

"Oh, now you're calling me shallow?" Levi was fuming. He pushed his legs out in front of him to slide his chair back so he could see Mikasa straight. Everyone had gone silent.

"I won't let you break his heart." Mikasa tightened her hands into fists. Eren leaned his elbows on the table and pressed his face into his hands. I'm so fucked.

"Who says I'm going to break his heart you overprotective bitch." Levi's tone was as cool as hers.

Mikasa replied calmly "If you don't hurt him, your height certainly will. I don't think he'll enjoy sex with a hobbit."

All was silent.

For a long, long time.

Eren even lifted his head out of his hands to stare wide eyed at the rest of his friends. Jean whispered, "Oh shit..."

"Shots fired...." Connie gulped.

With a face straight as a board, Levi took the spoon full of food he was holding and bent it back. He let go to send the mashed potatoes straight into the air. It landed smack in the middle of Mikasa's face.

Eren flung a hand over his mouth and everyone started giggling. Mikasa angrily wiped off the food with a napkin. Levi looked pretty damn proud of himself, and turned back around to resume eating. Mikasa glared and looked over to the pie sitting in the middle of the table.

"No..." Eren warned, understanding the thoughts going through her head. "Mikasa no-"

It was too late. She had swept the pie up in one swoop and pressed it right into the side of Levi's face.

"Oh shit!" Ymir laughed. Everyone else began laughing too. "Food fight!" The shots had been fired, it was too late. Eren sat wallowing in self-pity as everyone around him flung the hard-worked-for dinner at each other. He looked over to see that Levi and Mikasa were still bickering loudly.

That's it. Eren thought. I'm ending this.

Eren stood up from his chair with force, sending it back a foot or two behind him. He heard laughing and screaming as he stalked over to his sister and boyfriend.

"Alright freckles now you're asking for it!"

"No! No! Reiner no Jean help!"

"Ahhhh!"

"Christa I worked so hard on that stupid gravy!"

Eren stood straight between Mikasa and Levi.

"Eren. Out of the way." Mikasa ordered.

"I'm ending this now." Levi nodded.

"No. I'm ending this. Mikasa, I need to talk to you." Eren pulled on her wrist and led her towards an empty room of Erwin's. He left Levi wide eyed and alone to the chaos happening behind him. Levi turned around and about had a heart attack over the mess.

"Eren-"

"No. My turn. I'm talking." Eren snapped. He pointed to the bed. "Sit."

Mikasa sulked and took a seat. "Eren I-"

"No. Okay, I get it. You're looking out for me. But Mikasa, I'm 19. I'm in college. I'm an adult. I don't need you to babysit me-"

The sister tugged on her scarf self-consciously, "Eren I was just trying to-"

"No! I'm talking here." Eren paced back and forth in front of her. He finally sighed and stopped. He looked up to her sadly and stated, "I really like him Mikasa." She observed his green eyes, and she suddenly felt extremely guilty. "I like him so much. It wasn't just an overnight thing either. I used to hate him. You remember about how I would rant and rant about how annoying Levi was... Now I can't think of one thing I don't like about him because it's all him." He sighed and took a seat next to her on the bed. "I just want you two to get along is all."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

The two walked out to see that the fighting had calmed down. Eren and Mikasa shared a look before each hiding their grins. Levi had every single person on their hands and knees scrubbing at the food everywhere.

"You're the one that started it!" Connie accused.

"Shut up brat. This floor better be fuckin' spotless or I'll make you lick it clean." Levi thundered.

Sasha was sobbing while she wiped off the walls. She bawled, "Look at all the wasted food!"

"Sasha, you can't complain. You threw and entire bowl of mash potatoes at Bertholt." Christa stated.

Eren looked over at the tall man to see that yes, in fact, Bertholt had taken a mash potato bath.

"Wasn't this just a great Thanksgiving." Eren laughed. Levi looked over and glared at Mikasa, still weary of her. She looked up at him and grunted.

"I'm sorry."

Levi looked from Mikasa to Eren and back to Mikasa. He crossed his arms and said, "Me too."

"Great! Now we're all friends again." Eren smiled as Mikasa and Levi continued to scowl at one another.

Eren and Levi stumbled into his apartment later that evening. Eren went right for the couch and collapsed.

"Aw man I'm beat."

"That's because you ate roughly three times more than you should have."

"Don't underestimate me." Eren teased as he rolled onto his back.

Levi slipped off his shoes and walked towards his bedroom. He then paused in front of the door.

"Well?"

Eren peeped his head over the edge of the couch, "Well what?"

Levi rolled his eyes, "Are you coming or what?"

The brunette grinned and hopped off the couch. He jogged over to Levi's side and followed him into his bedroom. He watched as Levi slipped off his jeans and slid into pajama pants. Eren simply shed everything but his boxers. He slipped into Levi's bed and sighed contently.

"It's so warm."

"Yeah it's called a bed. Maybe if you slept in one instead of my couch you wouldn't have such disgusting back problems."

"Why do you get so freaked out about joints popping?" Eren popped his neck to make a point. Levi cringed and slid into the bed next to him.

"Ugh get a chiropractor."

Eren laughed. As soon as Levi got comfortable Eren slithered up to his chest and leaned on his elbows so that they were face to face.

"Thanks for being so nice to my sister."

"I get a feeling you're being sarcastic."

"It could've been worse." Eren shrugged. He kissed the tip of Levi's nose, and he scowled. Levi quickly reached up and wrapped his arms around Eren's back. He rolled so that he was on top, and straddled his lap.

"Your happy attitude annoys me."

"Sorry." Eren grinned. Levi leaned down for a real kiss. Eren returned it as best he could. He slipped his arms behind Levi's neck, and the older rested his hands on his waist. They didn't stay still for long though; soon he was running the pads of his thumbs into every digit and space Eren had. One hand skimmed up and down his chest, behind his neck, and eventually down his thighs. In return, Eren bit softly at Levi's lips. Levi ran his fingers down the insides of his leg until he reached his knee. He pinched a spot he knew was ticklish, and Eren giggled.

"Don't do that."

Levi gave a real smile, before reaching down to kiss him again. He rolled over and Eren snuggled into his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 739 9
After a long night with the current unit of the Scout Regiment. Eren wakes up hangover with a black eye. And everyone is staring at him? Once Armin t...
51.2K 2K 23
Eren and his two friends, Mikasa and Armin, has just started high school. Everything is going fine until Eren finds a sophomore with silver-grey eyes...
39K 1.9K 27
Since their childhood days, Levi is a friend of the Yeager twins. They're inseparable, and something being more than friends eventually developed. Bu...
61.3K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...