Love the little one OLD VERSI...

By joanneblackheart

We had been searching for our mate for over two years now. But we weren't going to lose hope. Me and my broth... More

Hey readers!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
A/N
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Characters' info
Sequel and other things

Chapter 27

17.8K 400 55
By joanneblackheart

Angel's POV

You have no idea how hard it was to convince them to let me go back. It took so long that I was actually exhausted from the arguing. I won in the end of course. No one and I repeat NO ONE is going to stop me from going back to my mates.

Getting the phone will be easy like snapping my fingers compared to it.

*fifteen minutes later*

I finally got them to give me a phone so that I can call the twins.

I knew both of their phone numbers by heart so the number part was easy. Now for the calling part.

I pushed the phone to my ear and waited. After a few rings he picked up.

"Alpha Xavier Slade." His voice was void of any emotion but I could hear and almost feel his sadness.

I bit my lip and finally answered.

"Hey Xav."

I could hear him choke on the other end and I hoped he hadn't decided to drink or eat anything at that moment that could stop the air from getting to his lungs.

"Angel? Baby is that you?" There was some rustling on the other end as I could hear how Xander demanded that he put the phone on speaker. Then, when I was sure that they both could hear I answered.

"Yes, it's me."

Upon hearing my confirmation I could hear their growls and whimpers which made my heart clench.

"Where are you? Are you safe? Who took you? I'm going to kill them once I get my hands on them!!"

"I'm somewhere, yes, I'm safe and... um I better tell you who took me once I'm back home and please, don't kill them, there's no need for that."

You could hear them both scoff angrily and growl.

"Of course there is, they took you from us, our mate, our little angel, taken from us."

"Don't you dare growl at me and no, there's no need. I'm coming back home."

That last sentence made them pause their rants.

"You're coming home? When??"

"Soon, very soon."

"We need to see you Angel. We can't wait until tomorrow, our wolves will take over and we'll be feral."

"Okay, we will come as soon as we can and then we'll see each other again. Don't worry about that."

"We? Angel who's that 'we' you're talking about?"

"Well I guess me and my brother and -"

"Your brother? But your brother is here. Actually your whole family is here."

"WHAT?? Why are they there?? Wait, more importantly did you tell them? About you?"

They both sighed heavily and tiredly.

"Yes, we told them. Your brother knew anyway and so we told your parents too."

"What did my parents think about it?"

I could see how Antonio and Alyria perked up at the word 'parents'.

"They didn't really like it at the beginning but when Jaxson found his mate then-"

"Wait wait wait. You wanna say that my brother found a mate??"

Stefan narrowed his eyes at the mention of somebody who was supposedly in other words 'playing his role'.

"Yup."

"Really? Who's his mate then?"

"Turned out that it's Chris."

"........ what."

"They found out as soon as Jaxson stepped foot into the house."

"Well I'm happy for them."

"Yeah, but they're always making out in the living room or in the kitchen so that now when we want to go to some room we have to check first if they're in there or not because the 'display' is slightly... disturbing."

I snorted at this and asked them:

"Isn't it what all new mate pairs do?"

"Well yeah but..." a sigh, "we miss you, Angel."

I smiled softly even though they couldn't see me and answered with a 'I miss you too, guys'.

"I mean like, how can I not miss two adorable little puppies?"

Stefan and Illios were roaring in laughter and nearly fell of their seats as they clutched their stomachs and tears of laughter dropped down their faces.

The twins whined but when they understood that there was someone in the room with me they instantly became overprotective.

"Why are there males in the room with you, Angel?!?"

They were also roaring at the other end of the phone but not from laughter. They were mad. Very mad.

"Shhh, they're my brother and my best friend."

Their growls stopped abruptly as they tried to understand.

"Brother? But he's right her-"

"No not Jaxson, my real brother Stefan. My real family found me and thought it would be a great idea to kidnap me."

I threw my real family a glare and that stopped the boys' laughter.

"So you met other elves?"

"Yup, I sure did."

"Who are in the room with you?"

"My parents Antonio and Alyria, my elder brother Stefan and my new friend Illios who is also a friend of Stefan."

At the end of the sentence Illios was smirking at me evilly and I raised an eyebrow cautiously.

He opened his mouth and yelled the worst words he could have ever said.

"Don't forget about the fact that we were supposed to get married, Angel baby."

I facepalmed and glared at him as I could hear the twins losing control. Their breathing heavy like they had just ran a marathon and thundering growls coming from them. He just snickered at me because he knew how that would affect the twins.

I could hear clothes ripping and the phone falling on the floor, their growls never ceasing.

"Now you've done it." I muttered angrily to Illios.

"Xavier? Xander?" I was met with never ending growls.

"Hold on, I'm coming, babies." I whispered and ended the call.

---------------------------

We were now riding through the forest.

And, yes, I said riding. As in on horses. It is the only transportation in this thick forest so I had to climb on even though I was terrified.

Flashback

"There's no way I'm getting on that!"

I backed away from the saddled beast in front of me. All the horses that the elves had were pure, snow-like white. And they were magnificent. But getting onto such an animal is a big no-no for me. I was sure I would fall off as it started to run and I didn't want to test it.

"Come on Angel, it's not that bad. Riding a horse is in every elves' blood. It comes naturally even if you haven't done it before. Besides, this is the only way to get through this thick forest unless you want to go on foot which would take much more time. Time, I'm sure the twins don't really have." Illios tried to convince me and once he mentioned the twins, I was a goner.

"Okay okay, I will do it but if I fall I'm going to kill you before the twins even get to you."

"Right. Now come on, hop on."

He helped me up into the saddle and I was sitting there comfortably like I had done it my whole life. Everyone had their own horses so that it would be easier and faster.

"See? I told you it's in your blood! Now let's go!"

We had been riding for about an hour when the pull suddenly got very strong and I knew that we were nearing the pack borders.

"Stop the horses!" I yelled at them, knowing very well that the twins would attack anyone who was with me.

I hopped down onto the ground and looked at the others who were behind me, still on their horses.

"Stay here. The twins will try to attack you otherwise." And I turned around and walked forward, towards the pull.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 23.8K 22
His hands went through her hair slowly, grabbing it softly as he whispers "Mine." The two of them were standing in the rain outside the gas station...
451K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
5.6M 153K 38
-COMPLETED- Audrey Allen had lived her entire life in the Dark Root pack, and every minute of it had been dreadful. Well, perhaps not every minute of...
2.8K 127 29
COMPLETE Book 3 of the "My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate" series. Overprotective parents. An annoying twin brother. Denied my title. Shy. No running...