BxB

By Jamie_0422

THIS WILL BE A SLOW UPDATE I'M A VERY BUSY PERSON WITH COLLEGE!!!!! More

The Jock
Bad news
Been a year!

The Nerd

43 1 4
By Jamie_0422

Editing all chapters I have so far- 12/15/2020

The picture is Riley Matthew Jones (this is how I see Riley)

Eli's POV

    I'm at a party with my friends and we all decided to get drunk. I don't know why, but we just did. A girl suggested that we play truth or dare like we're ten again. As we were playing I must've zoned out because the next thing I know a hand is in front of my face. "Eli, truth or dare?" My best friend Liam asked. "Dare," I responded and everyone laughed.

"OK, Eli, I dare you to ask the nerd of the school out."

"Who is the nerd?" I asked hoping it's a girl.

"Riley Jones."

"W-what? Dude, I'm not gay!"

"All you have to do is make him fall in love with you and in a month you can dump him. Deal?"

"Deal." Then the night went on. The next morning I woke up and was getting ready for school when I received a text from Liam.

L: Hey loser! Don't forget to ask the nerd out!

E: I can't believe you're doing this to me, dude!

After I sent him the text I continued getting ready. I was halfway to school when I noticed Riley walking down the street and was about to turn the corner. Might as well get on his good side. I drove up to him. "Hey, Riley, get in the car and I'll take you to school I can't have you walking and end up sick or worse." He looked at me and blushed madly.

"O-okay?" He got in and buckled up than I sped to school.

"So, why are you giving me a ride?" He asked looking down blushing.

"Well every day I saw you and I got upset that you had to walk every day," I said as I pulled into the driveway of the school.

"Call me when you need a ride anywhere," I told him as I grabbed his hand and wrote down my number.

"And if I don't?" He looked at me.

"I'll be upset if you don't, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Okay, I'll call you when I need a ride." I smiled at that.

"Do you have a ride home?" He shook his head no.

"Okay, I'll drive you then." We got out of the car and walked into the school. I dropped him off at his locker and went to my first period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
289K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...