My Beautiful Snowflake (Sasuk...

By euphoreinne

Naruto Fanfiction. Sasuke Love Story. She is a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow, but also has an un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~Meeting Sasuke And Itachi~
Chapter 2 ~The "Usual" Routine~
Chapter 3 ~Meeting Naruto~
Chapter 4 ~Moment With Sasuke~
Chapter 5 ~Randomness~
Chapter 6 ~First Part Of The Chunin Exams!~
Chapter 7 ~Second Part Of The Chunin Exams!~
Chapter 8 ~Two Heaven Scrooolls!!~
Chapter 9 ~Yuki Vs. Gaara! Preliminaries!!~
Chapter 10 ~Love Triangle?~
Chapter 11 ~Err... Short Chap!~
Chapter 12 ~Talking To Gaara~
Chapter 13 ~Meeting Deidara And Sasori~
Chapter 14 ~Staying With The Akatsuki!!~
Chapter 15 ~Yuki's Disappearance~
Chapter 16 ~Yuki's Arrival~
Chapter 17 ~Training With Deidara!~
Chapter 18 ~Meet My Puppet, Shiroi Hana!!~
Chapter 19 ~Yuki's Departure~
Chapter 20 ~Back To The Leaf Village!~
Chapter 21 ~Yuro Vs Yuki!! All Abilities Put Together!~
Chapter 22 ~Meeting Nii-san And Knowing The Truth~
Chapter 23 ~Four Words From Sasuke~
Chapter 24 ~Hello Kisame-chan! Itachi-chan!~
Chapter 25 ~Love Problems! Tskk!~
Chapter 26 ~Sasuke's Hurtful Words~
Chapter 28 ~Happy Ending!! Badum Tss!~
Epilogue

Chapter 27 ~Out Of The Hospital! Out Of The Village!~

3.8K 121 18
By euphoreinne

Sakura's POV

I woke up and then, what happened last night came flashing back into me. I gasped and immediately stood up. "He knocked me out." I muttered to myself and was about to run towards the Hokage's office to inform what happened, to Tsunade-sama, when I saw Yuki on the ground. My eyes widened and I rushed to her side.

My eye caught something and it's a necklace beside Yuki. Hey wait. That's the necklace Sasuke was holding last time when the two of them were having their lovey-dovey time! "I can't believe he turned you down. Poor Yuki." I said to myself as I placed her head on my lap.

Then, my eyes widened once more when her skin touched mine. She is as cold as ice! No.... Much colder!! I need to bring her to the hospital! But.... I must inform Tsunade-sama first while it's still early..... But how about Yuki?

I smiled in relief as I saw Shino. "Shino!! Please take her to the hospital! And hurry!" I said as I handed him Yuki's unconscious figure. "What happened to her? And why is she so cold?" He asked and I shook my head rapidly. "No time to ask questions! Bring her to the hospital! Hurry, Shino!" I said with worried voice.

He nodded and ran towards the hospital. I myself, ran towards the Hokage's office where Tsunade-sama is.

Shino's POV

I watched as the nurses brought her to a room.

"I wonder what happened to her." I muttered to myself as sat down on a chair, waiting for the results. I hope she's fine.

Shikamaru's POV

Such a pain. You see, Tsunade-sama ordered me to assemble a team of genin under my lead to go after Sasuke..... And I know who to join.

Naruto, Neji, Choji, and Kiba.

Then, I went to find and gather them.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"What?! That teme!!" Naruto yelled as I told him that Sasuke left the village. "Oh! And we should join Yuki as well. She needs to know what happened to Sasuke because.... Nevermind! Let's just go and find her!" Naruto said and I shook my head.

"There's no more time and we have to quickly devise the optimal formation for the group." I said, but he shook his head rapidly. So stubborn. "But Yuki! She will be able to make Sasuke return! Right, Sakura-chan?" He said and looked at the said girl, who has her head lowered. I wonder what's wrong. It can't be just Sasuke. I know that something else's bugging her.

"To tell you the truth, Yuki already know that Sasuke-kun left the village." Sakura said, not looking at us. "What?! Then, she must be panicking right now! Let's go and find her!!" Naruto yelled once more and I rubbed my ears. So loud.

"Naruto, Yuki is in the hospital." Sakura said and that caught our attention. "What? Is she visiting someone there?" Naruto said and I sweatdropped. He is so brainless. "No, when I woke up awhile ago, I saw her on the ground and when I placed her head on my lap, I felt her temperature, which is as cold as ice..... Or even much colder. Good thing, I saw Shino and told him to bring Yuki to the hospital and then, I made my way to tell Tsunade-sama what happened." Sakura explained and Naruto's eyes widened.

"We have to go to her now!!" He said and I facepalmed. "You still want to bring her with us even though you already know that she isn't capable of joining us?" I asked Naruto and he shook his head. "It's not that! I need to know what happened to her!" Naruto yelled and Sakura hit his head.

"There's no time! And besides, you can just visit her when you bring Sasuke-kun back." Sakura said while forcing a smile. Obviously she is sad because tears are like.... Rivering down her face. Naruto stared at Sakura, then, sighed. "Fine then. Don't cry anymore, Sakura-chan. We will bring Sasuke back. That's a promise! And I don't go back on my word! That's my ninja way! Believe it!" Naruto said with his usual grin and thumbs up.

Sakura smiled as she blinked her tears away. "Yeah. I know you can bring him back." She said and we looked at each other. "We have to devise the optimal formation now and then, we'll take our leave." I said and they nodded.

"Okay. Neji is-" I was cut off when a troubled-looking Shino came running towards us. "Sakura! Naruto! Yuki's life is in danger!! She needs the both of you now!" Shino yelled, panicking, and the said people's eyes widened. "What?! Sakura-chan! Let's go!! We will be right back, Shikamaru!" Naruto said and practically dragged Sakura towards the hospital as Shino led the way.

"Ugh. I guess we'll just leave a vaccant place where Naruto will be." I said and started making the formation of our group.

Naruto's POV

We arrived and I kinda' slammed the door open just to see a lot of different machines connected to Yuki's pale body. "What happened to her?!!" I yelled at the nurses beside Yuki. "Her heart stopped, but we managed to revive her.... But still..... Her heart is very weak due to her illness, plus, she became very depressed and sad at the same time, which made her illness worse. Now, we are trying to heal her with all we've got. She was once brought here due to her illness as well and we told the ones who brought her here to not make her depressed but.... Seeing that she was brought here again, they didn't take care of her that much and let her illness get worse." The nurse explained and my eyes widened..... So as Sakura's.

"Illness? And..... Who is this person you told about her illness?" I asked. "Hmm.... It's a boy with black hair, along with a girl and boy with dirty blonde hair." She said and I thought for a minute. "Black hair. Blonde hair. Could it be..?" I said as I looked at Sakura, who looked at me as well.

"It must be them! Chiru, Dararu, and Dhean!!" Sakura said and nodded. "Oh yes! It was them! But we....." I cut myself off as Sakura nodded. "We visited her also but..... But they didn't say a word about Yuki having an illness. They just said that she had broken bones and a lot of wounds. I wonder.... Why did they keep it from us?" Sakura asked and I shook my head rapidly.

"Let's forget about that! What's more important is Yuki getting healed!" I said and she nodded in agreement. "What can we do to help Yuki heal faster?" Sakura asked the nurse and the nurse just looked at her. "Nothing for now..... But when she wakes up, be sure to comfort her and make her happy. We strongly prescribe that you MUST NOT make her depressed." The nurse said, emphasizing the word MUST NOT.

"Naruto, Shikamaru and the others might be waiting for you now. Go now. I can take care of Yuki." Sakura said with a reassuring smile, but I shook my head. "Yuki need us right now and Yuki's health is much more important. Bringing Sasuke can wait.... But Yuki's life can't." I said seriously.

"Naruto, all you can do now is do everything to bring Sasuke back and that will make Yuki happy, remember? Now, don't worry because I am here." Sakura said and I released a sigh. "You're right. I should go. Make sure Yuki's always happy, okay? Do everything to cheer her up!! Make her forget about that teme." I said and Sakura nodded.

Sakura's POV

"Hai! (Yes) You can count on me, Naruto! Now go and bring him back!! For my sake! For the village's sake! And most importantly, for Yuki's sake!!" I said and he nodded. "Of course!!" He said, then, he ran out of the room.

"We must take care of the other patients now. Don't worry because the beating of her heart is stable now, but when something wrong happens, please call us immediately." The nurse said and I nodded. Then, they walked out of the room, leaving me and Shino. "I must go as well." Shino said and I nodded.

He walked out of the room and I sat on the chair beside Yuki.

I held her cold hand and smiled. "Be strong, Yuki. You can surpass this illness. This illness is nothing. Just..... Forget about Sasuke-kun." I muttered and my eyes widened when I heard her talk. "Y-Yeah..... Y-You're right, S-Sakura-chan. I..... I m-must let him g-go. H-He doesn't love me anyway." She said weakly and I looked at her sadly.

I must do everything to make her forget Sasuke. "You remember the time when we, along with Naruto, ate ramen? Naruto ate like.... A dozen bowls of ramen and I can't forget that! Hahaha!!" I said happily and she giggled as well, but tears trickled down her face. "Y-Yeah. H-How can I f-forget that? T-That's the t-time when Sasuke-kun h-held my h-hand for the f-first t-time." She said sadly as she forced a smile.

This is hard. She just can't forget about Sasuke. "Tsk! Forget about that Uchiha!! He is not worth remembering!" I said and more tears poured down her face. "N-Not worth r-remembering. Y-You like h-him, right? I r-remember the t-time when y-you w-were like S-Sasuke-kun's tail..... F-Following him e-everywhere h-he goes." She said and I looked down.

"Y-You must be r-really sad as w-well. I k-know that y-you really w-wanted S-Sasuke-kun to return." She said and I looked at her. How can I make her forget about Sasuke?

Yuki's POV

I cried and cried as I remembered the four words Sasuke said.

'I love you too.' But..... 'I HATE YOU ALL THIS TIME..... Gets?'

"S-Sakura-chan." I called and she looked at me. "Hm?" She replied and I lowered my head. "Y-You know, S-Sasuke-kun told m-me t-that he l-loves me." I said with a smile and Sakura looked at me, eyes wide. "Really? Oh you must be really lucky!! Many girls like him, including me but he chose you instead. You should be happy! And don't worry because Sasuke will return! Naruto promised me so!" She said happily but then..... My smile disappeared.

'I HATE YOU ALL THIS TIME..... Gets?'

"Y-Yeah. I m-must be h-happy, b-but..... H-He told m-me t-that he h-hated m-me all this t-time a-and he s-said t-that h-he was just j-joking. H-He s-said that.... T-That I am s-stupid and d-dumb. H-He said t-that h-he hates b-brainless p-people..... W-Which is m-me." I said and Sakura looked at me with pity.

"You know, Yuki, don't believe him. He just lied to you because he is leaving. And besides, I was watching the two of you all this time. He really loves you. Now smile!" Sakura said cheerfully and I giggled at her attitude. Thank you, Sakura.

"Oh.... And I j-just remembered s-something." I said and she raised her eyebrow. "Hm? What is it?" She asked and I removed the wire connected to my hand, which made her gasp. "I h-hate hospitals..... And I-I am fine. I want to g-get out of h-here. Remove t-these please." I said and she looked at me in disbelief.

"No! You're still recovering! And don't remove that!" She said angrily as she was about to put it back again. I pushed her away and stood up as I removed the wires connected to me. She screamed and held my collar.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, BAKA??!?!?!?!! (Idiot)" Sakura yelled and I jumped out the window via breaking it.

"YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sakura screamed as I landed swiftly on the ground. I laughed weakly and ran away.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

Tears poured down my face as I stared at the necklaces on my hand. "Sasuke, why did you give this back?" I asked myself as I sighed. Actually, I am far away from the village.... And I am sitting on a random branch of a random tree.

"So..... It's you again." Someone said and I looked down just to see a familiar face. "Remember me? I'm Kabuto. The one who awakened your powers." He said with a smirk and I jumped down from the tree. "Kabuto-chan, please tell me where Sasuke-kun is." I pleaded and his smirk grew wider. "Come with me and I will bring you to your beloved Sasuke." He said and I smiled. "You know where he is?!" I asked happily and he nodded.

"Come." He said as he started to walk away. I grinned and followed him. I'm gonna' see you again, Sasuke..... And this time, I will talk to you to settle things. No backing away now.

It's time for me to know the truth. I'm tired of playing games.

And I want to remove the blindfold around my eyes already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
184K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
68.9K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
1.6K 38 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...