Eva

By oObeau_fleurOo

Secret's are what run in my family. Secret's are what make you mysterious. Secret's are powerful words that... More

Prologue

1 1 0
By oObeau_fleurOo

"Good job Darling." Malkom gave me a devilish smile. 

As I stood up I looked around at the destroyed town. Debris everywhere, houses torn down, dead bodies, and there is no sight of anyone else but us.

Malkom makes his way to me in a swift motion while holding a woman who looked awfully familiar. 

Her brown hair resembled mine, strong cheekbones, and mesmerizing grey eyes. I noticed the blood she had all over her face, the tiredness could be seen under her eyes, and the hunger in her eyes.

"You are a very naive girl." He let out a low growl escape his lips. 

"Now, if you want to become my queen you must destroy Landon." He searched into my eyes for any sign of sadness. Instead I smirked and hatred boiled up in me.

"Anything to be the next royal." Grabbing his hand we ran into the forest.

Im sorry Landon.

**********************

Welp.. Heres a little sneek peak of what will happen in this story. Sorry if this is bad, school has me all stressed out.. Dont forget to vote! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 186 5
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
10.5K 1.1K 28
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??
41.4K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
52M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...