Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

By Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 37 Determination

10.6K 478 52
By Miekehogeboom

Knightly's P.O.V

Thanks for reading guys. Please comment and vote.

I heard Micah say "I'm sorry baby boy but we have to leave today" and my heart stopped beating for a second. Am i not going to see them anymore i thought to myself. How long will it take Micah this time to show himself to me i asked myself and my body began to tremble in fear. 

All the nightmares i had about him being killed by demons came flooding back in my mind again. All the gruesome scenes of his lifeless bloodied body with broken wings flashed through my mind again and i wanted to scream "I beg you please don't go. Please don't leave me alone" but i couldn't utter any words

I had already lived four years without my mate and child. I was certain that i wouldn't survive another day without them even if Micah and i weren't together yet. Connor felt my distress and quickly put his hand on my hand to give me strength. I tried to control my emotions but was failing miserably at it and was just about to hyperventilate when i heard Kingsley scream "No".

I looked up at my child and saw him trying to get out of his father's arms. Micah had a worried look on his face and i quickly got up and asked him in a trembling voice "Why the sudden change of plans Micah?" He looked puzzled at me and said "I'm on a difficult case at the moment which requires me to be on location all the time. I won't be able to come to him on time if he needs me"

Hearing that Kingsley started throwing a tantrum and yelled "No papa you promised me three days. I don't want to leave yet" then started crying. Micah caressed his back and said "But baby boy don't you want to have fun with uncle Noah and aunt Natalee. They'll be watching you and you always have lots of fun with them right?"

Kingsley started sobbing then nodded with his head and said "But i can't fish and hunt with them". Micah gave him a kiss on his head and i saw tears in his eyes. He quickly blinked them away and said "Kingsley i wouldn't take you back if it wasn't necessary. I really can't take care of  you from where i'm going".

 Was Micah maybe going to the underworld i asked myself because that's the only place which is far enough for someone like Micah to not be able to reach his son on time. I heard Kingsley suddenly say "Papa, let's stay for one more day please . I promise you that i'll be good and won't bother you".

Micah sighed and said "Kingsley please don't be difficult. I won't be able to carry out my duty if i don't know what you're up to. That's why we're going back and that's final". Hearing that Kingsley started screaming again and Micah struggled to calm him down.

I don't how but i suddenly got the courage and said "Let me take care of him". Micah's eyes widened hearing that and then he chuckled. He looked in my eyes and said "You got to be kidding me. Do you think you can handle a hyperactive child like him?"

I smiled at him and said "I'm certain that i can handle him because Connor and i have been raising Lilith by ourselves for fourteen years. Trust me nobody can be as hyperactive as her". I heard Connor chuckle from behind me. He walked up to us with Princeton in his arms and said "He's right Micah. Lilith is one hyperactive child and don't worry Alec and i will help take care of him".

Micah frowned and asked me "Tell me Knightly how are you planning on taking care of my child with your alpha duties and all. And what about your wife. I'm sure she will have a problem with it". My breath hitched hearing that and i stuttered "W, w, wife?" He looked in my eyes again and said "Yes Knightly, your wife". 

I looked at him in fear and thought to myself how long has Micah been thinking that i was married. That's why i quickly asked him "I have never been married Micah. Where did you get that information from?"

Micah huffed at me then drew a sign with his right forefinger in the air. A magazine suddenly fell in the palm his hand. He took the magazine and hit me on my chest with it. Then said "From here". I quickly grabbed the magazine and looked at the front page. There was written in bold letters on the front page of the magazine "Knightly Silverstone finally married the love of his life Bianca in private. The evidence of their love is the wedding ring he wears".

I couldn't control my anger and ripped the magazine in to pieces and said "Micah you got to believe me when i say that i never had anything with Bianca and never will. She's just a friend". Micah drew another sign with his forefinger in the air and all the tiny pieces of the magazine disappeared.

He looked at me and said "I believe you but that doesn't mean i'll leave my child with you". Those words hit me like a brick and i felt unwanted even unneeded. Micah turned around to leave and Kingsley started screaming again.

I couldn't take the pain of my child anymore and quickly grabbed Micah's hand. "Please Micah he clearly doesn't want to leave yet. Just let me take care of him. I promise you that i'll protect him with my life" i said to him in determination.

The moment i said that the same man we saw at the clearing with Micah appeared in front of us and said "Leader it's getting close we have to leave now otherwise we won't be able to investigate it". Micah looked at the now sobbing Kingsley and sighed.

He lifted Kingsley's head up and said "Alright Kingsley i'll do as you want. We'll stay for a few more days but i want you promise me and really mean it this time that you will behave ok?" Kingsley wiped his tears and nodded at his father. Micah quickly kissed him on his cheek and handed him over to me.

The moment Kingsley was in my arms he immediately hugged me tightly. Micah stroked his head and said "Use the clothes that are in the bag for the time being. I 'll be back tonight and we'll talk then". He then walked up to the man and before he disappeared he yelled "Oh and expect the whole Lockwood family to drop by from time to time".

My heart made a loud thumping sound when i heard that and thought to myself that the whole Lockwood family might hate me now thinking that i rejected Micah. It was certainly going to be difficult to face them. When i heard Kingsley breathing softly i immediately knew that he cried himself to sleep. I was glad to see that even if he was fierce and bossy he was still a child at heart.

I quickly placed a kiss on his head and grabbed his bag. Connor and i then both walked back to the hotel with our own son's in our arms. I couldn't help to feel proud that my son was finally in my arms. The moment i arrived at the penthouse i wiped Kingsley's body clean with a wet towel and changed his clothes. 

I put him to bed and decided to watch the three dvd's that Alec gave me. I grabbed my laptop from my nightstand and walked back to the bed. I sat next to Kingsley put my laptop on my lap and leaned my back on the headboard. I first put on the dvd with the camera footage of three years ago.

The moment it started playing i saw Mike walk in to the hotel with a baby carrier. Kingsley was just a toddler at the time and you could see that he was asleep. After him the whole Lockwood family walked in except Micah. I quickly put it on fast forward to see if he was there. 

The whole Lockwood family checked in and sat in the lobby. It looked like they were waiting for someone. I saw suddenly Micah appear in front of the camera with the man from before. He looked pale and tired.

Mike stroked his son's head and handed over the sleeping Kingsley to Micah. Micah hugged Kingsley tightly and placed a kiss on Kingsley's head. Then they walked together to the elevator and the images stopped there.

I pulled the dvd out of the laptop and put the second one in. This time i saw Kingsley run through the front door with Micah trailing behind him. He tried to catch Kingsley but he slipped away while giggling. Everybody was smiling at the beautiful boy. I noticed how much Kingsley had grown in one year.

Micah got tired of chasing him around and sat on the floor with crossed arms while pouting. The little Kingsley walked on his tiptoes behind his father and tried to bite him on his shoulder. Micah sensed him coming and grabbed him. He started tickling Kingsley's tummy and the boy laughed out loud. When Kingsley finally calmed down Micah picked him up and checked in. The footage stopped there.

I couldn't wait to see why Kingsley pushed Princeton so i quickly put the third one in. The moment the dvd started playing i saw Micah walk in alone in to the hotel. I noticed the same two cleaning ladies from before walk passed him. They turned around to look at him and said something to each other. 

I immediately understood that they were talking about my mate and child like the other day and growled. How dare they i thought to myself. Micah didn't even notice them and talked to Abby for a little bit then checked in. After an hour he walked back in to the lobby looking amazing.

The moment he arrived another camera caught Kingsley running to him. Micah opened his arms and hugged Kingsley tightly. Suddenly someone else walked in and when i looked closer i realized that is was Mattew Micah's brother. He ruffled Kingsley's hair and handed a envelope over to Micah. Kingsley tried to bite his hand in response.

After a while Mattew Kissed Micah and Kingsley on their heads and left. After that Micah picked up Kingsley and walked to the sofa. Then i saw Kingsley kiss Micah on his cheek and climb out of Micah's lap to go grab some colourful blocks from another table. 

Micah opened the envelope and started going through some papers while Kingsley played with the blocks. Kingsley climbed from time to time on to his Micah's lap to ask or say something. Then i saw Alec walk in with Princeton in his arms. The moment Alec stood in front of the front desk Princeton started to wiggle. He was trying to get out of Alec's arms.

Because Alec was busy discussing something with Abby he put Princeton down. The little boy immediately walked to Micah who was still too busy with his papers to realize that someone else's child was trying to climb on to his lap. When he reached his hand out to help Kingsley he realized that someone else's child was trying to sit on his lap .

Micah looked surprised at Princeton and before Micah could do anything Kingsley pushed Princeton out of his father's lap. Micah quickly got up and immediately went to pick up the boy. He looked around said something first and then walked to a shocked Alec.

The camera footage stopped there but i didn't care because i saw with my own eyes what happened next. I pulled out the dvd closed the laptop and looked at my sleeping son. I couldn't help to tear up. I had missed so many years of his life. What i wouldn't do to make everything right again.

I leaned in and stroked Kingsley's head. Looking at him i thought about how Micah had suffered so much because me. Why couldn't i make him happy i asked myself. I decided to ask him out to dinner with Kingsley when he came back that night.  I had to start somewhere right. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when i felt Kingsley stir and knew he was waking up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with the beautiful grey eyes of his. He smiled at me and immediately sat up. Then he asked me "Want to go running with me?" I looked at him surprised and thought to myself how much energy does this child have.

Before i could answer him i heard a knock on my door. I looked at Kingsley and said "Let me go check who it is then we'll go running ok". Kingsley smiled at me and nodded with his head then started playing with his locket. While walking to the door of my penthouse i thought about who it might be because if my pack members needed me they would mind link me.

When i opened the door i was shocked to see Mike standing in front of the door with a bag in his hand. He didn't look happy to see me. I suddenly sensed Kingsley running to the door and i moved aside so that he would get better access to his grandfather.

Mike stepped in and opened his arms for Kingsley. Kingsley immediately yelled "Dada". Mike picked him up and asked him "Did you have fun with the alpha my beautiful boy?" I felt a pinch in my heart hearing him call me alpha but didn't say anything. Kingsley hugged Mike and said "No, we were just about to go running. Want to come with us?"

Mike laughed and said " You just love to run don't you boy?" Kingsley gave his grandfather a toothy grin and said "Running is fun Dada". Then Mike showed Kingsley the bag and said "Look what your mama send you. Why don't you go eat while Dada talks to the alpha". Kingsley quickly grabbed the bag and yelled "Jellies".

He then jumped out of Mike's arms and ran to the kitchen table. I quickly followed him and grabbed a spoon and some napkins for him. I made sure to grab a bottle of water for him too. I handed them to him and said "Here you go Kingsley. Don't worry if you make a mess. I'll clean it up when you're done" Kingsley smiled at me and said "I'll leave some for you and papa. You'll love it. You'll see"

I couldn't help it when i heard him say that and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Thank you Kingsley" i said to him and walked back to Mike. While i walked away i heard Kingsley sing a song about jellies and i smiled to myself.

Mike was still standing on the same spot as earlier with his arms crossed when i got back. I stood in front of him and said "It's nice to see you again Mike". Mike sighed and said "Knightly this visit isn't for my own pleasure. I just came to see how Kingsley was doing because Micah told me he'll be staying with you while he works"

I could hear from his tone that he was angry so i said to him "Don't worry Mike i'll take care of him". Mike looked straight in my eyes and said "I'm not worrying about that Knightly. I'm worried about my own son. It might get dangerous for him if you lose control and mark him again"

"He works with demons now and if one of them gets a whiff that he's a powerful alpha's mate they might kill him". I growled hearing that and said "Nobody will know that he's my mate i promise you that. I'll wait patiently till Micah accepts me on his own free will. I'll love him to much to lose him because of my selfish thoughts".

Mike stepped forward and grabbed both my shoulders. He looked in my eyes and said " Thank you for loving my son so much Knightly. I know you didn't mean to reject him but sometimes it's good to stay away from each other so you can grow properly".

I couldn't say anything back to him because only i knew how i survived four years without Micah. How i barely slept because i was too afraid to see his bloodied body in my dreams. It was like Mike could see through me and said "Knightly your patience will be awarded. Micah's going to make you the luckiest man alive soon".

I quickly looked up at him but before i could ask him what he meant he disappeared in front of my eyes. I couldn't help to think about what Mike meant. If he meant that Micah would be expecting another child of mine then i wouldn't know how it would happen seeing that Micah wouldn't even let me touch him.

I sighed and decided to check up on Kingsley. Kingsley was done eating his jellies and was now playing with his locket. Every time i see the locket i get the feeling that i have seen something like that somewhere before but i can't seem to remember where.

When Kingsley sensed me coming he yelled "I'm all done now uncle can you help me wash my hands?" When i heard the name uncle it felt like a needle pricked my ear but i didn't say anything. I was just happy that he was so familiar with me. I ruffled his hair and said "Follow me my honored guest". Kingsley giggled hearing that and walked behind me to the sink.

I lifted him up so he could reach the water tap. When he was done i put him down and he immediately ran to his own bag. He pulled out the drawing set and started drawing. I was glad that he didn't ask me to go running with him again because i wasn't in the mood.

I couldn't get the words of Mike out of my head and thought about them while i put the rest of the jelly away. I still couldn't understand how Micah would make me the luckiest man alive if we weren't together. I was deep in my thoughts when i suddenly heard Kingsley giggle and quickly turned around to see what he was up to.

I was startled to see Micah standing behind me with Kingsley in his arms and two suitcases at his feet. My eyes immediately went to the suitcases and i asked myself is he going to stay with me? Micah caressed Kingsley's back and whispered "I love you more than you love fish my baby boy"  in his ear which made Kingsley laugh. Star began to purr seeing the whole scene unfold in front of him and i walked up to Micah.

When i stood in front of him i saw that he looked tired so i quickly said to him "Welcome back Micah. Do you want something to eat or drink because you look tired. Perhaps we can go somewhere together if you like. I would really like to spend some time with you and Kingsley". 

Micah looked at me and said "You're right i really am tired. I just want to take a shower and sleep  so just order something you like to eat. We won't mind eating the same and don't ask Kingsley what he wants because he'll say fish". 

He chuckled while saying that and i couldn't help but to say "As you wish and i see that you guys will be staying with me so make yourselves at home" Hearing me say that Micah said "Yes, we'll be staying with you because you can't take care of Kingsley if you're in different rooms". 

I smiled at him and said "You're right love. Go take shower with Kingsley while i order". Before Micah could say something about me calling him "Love" i winked at him and walked away, I heard Micah groan from behind me and i laughed out loud.

"He'll soon be ours Knigh you'll see" said Star through our mind link and i chuckled because Star had been quiet for a while now. "Nice to know you're still here Star" i said to him and he huffed. " I was just quietly enjoying my time with our pup because i don't know when Micah will decide to leave again" said Star and i felt his pain.

I quickly tried to cheer him up and said "Star i promise you that i'll do everything in my power to make him stay but you're right let's just enjoy our time together with them" . Star yipped hearing that and i smiled. It felt so nice to have Micah and Kingsley around that my whole body relaxed. I had been living all those years in fear and finally felt free. I wasn't going to let anyone ruin it for me.

I decided to order Chinese food and some wine. The Silverstone hotel offers their guests a wide variety of food and drinks so it wouldn't be difficult. When i was done placing the order i decided to check up on Lilith because she had school the next day and was still at Connor's penthouse. I had a feeling that she didn't know Micah was here otherwise she would certainly be storming in here.

"Lilith will you be staying at Connor's tonight or are you coming here?"  i asked her through the mind link. She immediately said "I'll be staying at Con's tonight. Jullian and i are watching  horror movies". I was shocked to hear that and asked her "Where are your brother and his mate Lilith?" She laughed and said "Don't worry Knigh. Con and Alec are here with us. We're watching children horror movies like Monster house and Frankenweenie but it's still fun to see Jullian squirm"

I shook my head when i heard that and said "Enjoy your night with your brother and his family baby girl and come to see me before you go to school tomorrow because i have a surprise for you". I could see Lilith clap her hands when she heard that and i smiled. "I love you Knigh" she said in response and cut off the mind link.

When i was done with Lilith i suddenly remembered that i forgot to ask Micah and Kingsley what they would like to drink so i walked to my room because i sensed that Micah was there. The moment i opened the door i saw Micah standing in front of his suitcase in just a towel and i stumbled. I quickly grabbed the door so i wouldn't fall.

Micah noticed me standing there and turned around to look at me. I was completely overwhelmed by his scent the moment he turned around and Star started to yip in the back of my mind. My mind was a complete mess. I didn't know what to do because my whole being told me to walk up to him grab him by his middle and hold him tightly then stick my nose in the crook of his neck to breath in his scent.

Micah frowned at me and asked me "Are you alright?" I couldn't answer him so just nodded with my head. I couldn't take my eyes of him and was failing to get my emotions under control. I only looked away from him when i heard my son say "Papa i'm hungry". I looked at him and saw him al dressed in his pj's laying on the bed drawing something.

I walked up to him and sat next to him on the bed. I was so happy that Micah chose my room to stay in. I stroked Kingsley's head and said "Dinner will be hear soon. What do you want to drink?" Kingsley looked up at me and screamed "Lemonade". He then started rolling around on the bed. I couldn't help to tickle him and he squealed.

I could feel Micah looking at us and when i looked at him our eyes met. He was now wearing a simple blue t shirt with black jeans. He still looked amazing and i couldn't help to smile at him. He smiled back at me and said "I hope you don't mind us using your room because Kingsley was determined to use this one". I shook my head and said "No, i won't ever mind. Whatever you guys want is yours".

Micah shook his head and asked "I'm hungry too.  When will the food arrive?" I looked at Micah and thought to myself that Micah probably thinks that i always flirt with him while i'm serious. I couldn't help to smile at him and said "There probably on their way right now". Just as i said that i heard a knock on the door.

Kingsley jumped off the bed and ran to the door. Micah ran after him and i chuckled seeing my mate and child acting all carefree. I stood up from the bed and walked to the kitchen table to put out some plates and glasses while Micah opened the door to take the food and wine from the bellboy. I sensed that the bellboy was one of my pack members and when i looked at him i immediately recognized him.

To my surprise was Mark, Nathan's brother standing at the door. He smiled at me and greeted me with "Alpha". I quickly waked up to him and said "I see that you're responsible for feeding the alpha's this time". Mark chuckled and said "Your one of them Knigh". We both started laughing and i suddenly heard Kingsley say "Papa i want to eat".

Hearing that Mark quickly said "I'll let you get back to your guests now. I'll see you at training". I nodded to him and said "Give my regards to your husband Blake and tell him i expect to see him at the gathering even if he doesn't want to attend". Mark smiled at me said "Yes alpha" and then walked away.

When i closed the door and turned around i saw Micah and Kingsley already waiting for me at the kitchen table. Oh, what i wouldn't do to have them every day with me like this i thought to myself and walked up to them to sit at the head of the table. Micah dished out some food on a plate and gave it to Kingsley who happily began to eat.

Kingsley started telling Micah about our fight while we were eating and Micah looked lovingly at him. I didn't say anything i just quietly enjoyed their company. When we were done eating Micah and i cleaned the kitchen table up and then he picked up Kingsley to get him ready for bed while i put the wine in some ice to get it cold.

I could hear Kingsley giggle while brushing his teeth all the way in the kitchen and it sounded like music to my ears. When Kingsley was done Micah put him to bed and started telling a story. I saw that as a chance to put the wine in the spare room and to shower.

When i was done with my shower i got dressed and walked to my room. I couldn't help to smile when i saw that Kingsley was already asleep. While Micah was at my desk going through some papers he brought with him. I walked up to him and asked him "Care to have some wine with me Micah?"

Micah looked up at me and said "Sure because this case is really giving me a headache". I smiled at him and said "Follow me". Micah immediately got up from my desk and followed me to the spare room. "You put the wine in the spare room?" he asked me stunned. I turned around and said "Yes because i didn't want to disturb Kingsley while he's asleep".

I sat on the floor in front of the bed because that was where i placed the wine bucket and wine glasses. Micah chuckled seeing that and sat next to me. I opened the wine bottle and poured it in one of the wine glasses. I handed the wine glass to Micah and then poured some for me. Micah looked at me and said "Cheers Knightly". I smiled at him and said "Cheers Micah".

He laughed and leaned his head against the bed. Then he sighed and it looked like he was thinking about something. Before i knew it we had already drank two bottles of wine without saying anything to each other. I was glad that Micah liked the wine. It was just something simple just like he likes it.

I was gazing at Micah when i suddenly heard him say "I'm sorry for not being a good drinking buddy Knightly. It's just that i have a lot of things on my mind right now". I felt his pain when he said that and i leaned in closer to him. I turned his face to look at me and said "Micah, you're in every way perfect for me. Even if you don't talk or do anything. I just need your presence in my life and i'll be settled for all eternity".

Micah looked in my eyes then grabbed my shirt. He then suddenly leaned in and kissed me. I was to shocked to kiss him back and heard Star yell in the back of my mind " Kiss him back Knigh". Micah didn't get any response from me so he tried to pull away but i quickly grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. Ow how i missed his sweet kisses. He still tasted like candy and i quickly put my nose in the crook of his neck to breath in his scent.

I carefully asked him "Micah, do you know what you're doing?" He sighed and said "Just shut up and kiss me Knightly. I'm sober". I chuckled and said "As you wish love". I captured his lips once again and could feel him get up.

 He climbed on to my lap and started kissing my neck. I was now happy that i asked Blake to conceal my mark because i wanted to keep Micah safe due to the nightmares i was having otherwise he would be punching me now for cheating on my mate.

The kisses weren't enough for me so i stuck my hand under his t shirt. Micah quickly pulled off his t shirt and said "Here it's not in the way anymore". I chuckled and immediately went for his nipples. The moment i sucked on his right nipple Micah moaned and i lost my mind. I touched and kissed him wherever i could. I couldn't get enough of him.

Suddenly in the heat of the moment Micah grabbed my face and said "I finally realized what the rifts are about ". I just looked at him all dazed and asked him "What are you talking about love?" while placing kisses on his chest. He chuckled at me then grabbed his t shirt and tried to get up from my lap because he wanted to leave. I quickly grabbed him by his middle and said "Oh no love. You're not going anywhere"

Micah looked surprised at me and i just smiled at him. I wasn't going to let him leave just like that now that i finally had him.

Thanks for the wait guys. Please comment.

 "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
3.7M 96.4K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
208K 9.9K 39
The terms were simple- or maybe just simple in theory. They each get three lifelines. A hookup whenever they needed no questions asked. Ender Lockwoo...
1.2M 53.5K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...