Because You're Mine

By itsshewhowrites

Completed (11.12.17) --------------- It hurts, really, to not have a lasting happiness in your life. Somethi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Valentine's Day Special: Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Valentine's Day Special: part 2)
Chapter 33 (Valentine's Day Special: part 3)
Chapter 34 (Valentine's Day Special: part 4)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Acknowledgements

Chapter 44

67 6 0
By itsshewhowrites

"Jasmine, I'm really, really sorry. I should have known that someone like you would never hurt anybody without a sufficient reason. I can't believe I doubted you. I'm so sorry, baby. But just know that I love you. I really, really love you. I know you'll forgive me. I know you love me also. I promise I'll leave my gang and forget about this so-called mission. I'll do anything to see you happy, just, please forgive me and give me chance. I know you're not mad." Chris gets down on his knees and takes my hands in his and looks at me in the eyes as if he's truly sorry for what he's done.

I don't think I can trust him anymore.

Chris looks at me with hope in his eyes; I turn my head to look at Austin who's looking at me with worry in his eyes. As if he can sense what I'm feeling right now. I turn to look at Chris again.

"No." I finally spoke.

"No?" Chris repeats in a questioning tone.

"No, I don't love you. No, I won't forgive you. No, I will not give you a second chance. No, I will not repeat my mistake of trusting you. No, I'm not going to be your girlfriend. Just no." I state coldly.

"Why?" He questions.

"No means no, Chris Wild," I growl as I get up from where I was sitting and walk towards the door, motioning Chris at the same time.

"Get out of my sight, and this time, for good," I demand.

Chris gets up from his position and takes a few steps closer to me before saying, "Alright, listen. I'm sorry. I really am. Don't do this to us. I love you, Jasmine. All you need to do is trust me."

I laugh, "Trust you? I'd rather die than make the same mistake twice. If you're truly sorry then you wouldn't have taken this much time to tell me everything. If you really love me, then you should let me go. Sometimes, you need to let go the things you love. I want you to do that for me. My last request before I see your hell of a face again." I exclaim.

Chri sighs, "Jasmine, please. Quit being this way and just come back to me. No man can love you like I do."

I roll my eyes to prevent the tears from flowing down and say, "Let's put it this way. If you were me and I was you, just imagine how I feel right now. Even though you say you didn't break my heart yet, you actually did. You broke my trust, Chris. I'm glad I didn't say yes when you asked me to be your girlfriend. It'd hurt me more. In a relationship, trust is the most important thing, you know. I doubt you'd be a good boyfriend." I state, sort of sobbing.

A few tears start cascading down my cheeks because I couldn't hold it in any longer. This feeling when somebody you trusted so much breaks your heart is horrible.

Chris thinks that saying sorry will make everything go back to normal. The word 'sorry' can be used when a person makes a mistake, but not when trust is shattered. I don't think I can forgive Chris that easily for what he's done. Let alone trusting him again.

I don't even think Chris needs to apologize. I mean, it's me who made a mistake for trusting him. He's hurt my feelings, broken my heart when all I did was give him the most valuable things in my life, my heart and trust.

"What are you still doing here? I said get out!" I shout, still sobbing, a little more now.

"You heard Jasmine. And remember, stay away from her. I mean it, Wild. I don't want you near her, and if I see you around with her, I'll bruise you so bad that the doctor who delivered you will feel it. Don't test me." Austin growls while grabbing Chris by his collar and pushing him against the wall. He shoves Chris out the house and pushes him away a bit before walking back inside the house and Jake comes out and gets in Chris's car.

"You'll regret this, Summerstone! What's mine is mine. Jasmine doesn't belong to you." Chris shouts loud enough for Austin to hear. He then looks at me before turning away and walking towards his car when I call out for him.

"Just know that I hate you," I growl. He turns to face me, smirking.

"I love you too, baby. I'll come back one day, I promise. We're meant to be together." And with that, he gets into his car and drove away.

I quickly walked back inside my house, shutting the door behind me. This time, I really couldn't hold my tears. I let them fall. My back slid against my door as I dropped down onto the ground, sobbing and crying. I wrapped my arms around my knees and buried my head in my arms so that Austin couldn't see me cry hopelessly.

I kept asking myself, "Why? Why did I let myself fall into his trap? Why did I let him break me? Why couldn't I see the devil behind his angelic face? Why?"

I heard footsteps coming closer to me and strong, familiar arms embracing me into a tight hug, making me immediately wrap my arms around him as well as he pulled me closer into him.

Austin.

I have so much to explain. So much to apologize about.

After all, he must be hurt too. From our break-up to seeing me shattered, those were probably his worst days.

I wonder how he lived without me? Without our silly fights that somehow lead to romantic moments. Without me being curled up in his arms while we slept, him caressing my skin. Without small yet cute moments we spent with each other. Without everything.

I always loved him, not I was in love with him. I just realized my love for Austin. I realized that I was also incomplete.

How I missed him. I realized that too.

I realize every single thing now. I'm officially in love with him.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed. "I'm sorry for everything I put you through. For fighting with you. For disliking you because you cared about me. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm so sorry, Austin."

He gently pushed away just to see my face. At that moment, we were just staring into each other's eyes and holding onto each other.

"Do you know how much I missed you?" He finally spoke up. "When you broke up with me, it felt like you took a part of me with you. I felt useless, clueless, alone. Even when we were supposed to remain as friends, it never seemed that way. We barely talked to one another, and I missed that. I missed you so much, that it nearly killed me. I couldn't live without you." Austin rested his forehead against mine and meant every word he said, making me feel guilty.

"I was just blinded by Chris that I began neglecting us and moving towards him. He acted as if he were all perfect and normal and naturally made everything happen. It's his fault for doing this, and my fault for believing him. I'm sorry. I bet you probably don't even love me anymore after everything. It's been about four weeks since we broke up. I doubt you'd even want me anymore. But, it's okay. I deserve it. I deserve this for hurting you. Just go away so you never have to see the girl who broke your heart." I get up and walk a few steps away from Austin, my back facing him.

I swear I could sense the flash of pain in eyes when I said the last part. I know that he forgave me the day it all happened, but he doesn't deserve a girl like me, and I don't deserve a man like him after what I've done.

I guess he still wasn't gone because I could literally hear his heavy breathing.

"What are you still doing here?" I turned around to face him. "I said go! Just...please, get out of my sight. Please, go."I start crying once again and just as I was about to walk away, Austin quickly walked up behind me and grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

At first, I saw a flash of anger in eyes which changed into hurt.

"Why would you even think of such a thing?" His voice was filled with softness and I could tell he was slightly hurt.

"How do you not hate me?" I gently ask.

Austin sighs before giving me a smile that almost stole my breath away and says, "Is it even possible to hate you? I would never. Yeah, without you I had my worst days and it was basically killing me every day, but I was never mad at you. I forgave you the day you broke up with me. I just wanted you to be happy. Seeing you smile on your Instagram pictures with Chris and our friends kept me happy. Your smile was the only thing that made me want to live." Austin exclaimed.

His words left me speechless, so all I was capable of doing was to hug him. He hugged me back before pulling off and holding my hands in his and saying, " I just want us to forget whatever happened between us in these four weeks and start fresh. So, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend again?"

I break into a huge smile before nodding a yes. Austin smiles gorgeously as he wraps an arm around my waist while his other hand cups my cheek.

"You probably don't love me anymore, which is fine. We'll take things slow and-"

I cut Austin off by saying, "Who said that? Of course, I still love you. I realized how much when I broke up with you. Even though I was with Chris, I still had strong feelings for you. I love you, Austin."

Austin forms the biggest smile on his face and said the words I've been dying to hear from him, "I love you too, princess."

His lips then brushed against mine after so long, that I had the sudden urge to moan out loud, but I held it in. I kissed him back deeply and slowly before he asked for entrance in my mouth, and once I accepted it, it felt like I was in heaven.

I missed this so much. I missed him so much.

We then pull off of the kiss and look at each other, smiling like never before. Like as if we were both waiting for this day, this moment to happen.

"Movies and pizza?" Austin asked.

"Sure, but only if you're staying with me for the weekend. Mom and dad had to go to Brampton to visit my dad's childhood friend for two three days. They'll be back Monday." I say.

Austin forms his signature smirk and says, "So, we're alone for three nights and three days?"

I chuckle and nod. "We're actually going to build forts, play video games, eat a bunch of junk food, cuddle, make out, watch movies and have tons of fun."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll make a call for our pizza." He kissed my cheek before going into the kitchen to make the call while I set up everything else, which included a bunch of blankets and pillows, cups and plates, the movies we were going to watch and started d the AC.

Soon enough, our pizza had arrived, and Austin and I had changed into something comfortable; I was wearing his favorite shirt and shorts while he remained shirtless and stuck with his jeans.

We were just getting comfortable on the sofa when all of a sudden Austin wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my forehead. I look up at him to see him grinning.

"I love you, Jasmine Isabella Mare." He smiles.

I smile back, "I love you too Austin Summerstone."

----------------------------------

2124 words:) This is the second longest chapter I've written:)

--------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
67.9K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
357K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...