Angel | TW/ B.T.

By sunsetkooks

disclaimer: i wrote then when i was 15, sorry it's terrible Blaire Dunbar, older sister of Liam Dunbar. The... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f or t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
woot woot
oop
social media book?
It's here

t h i r t y - e i g h t

2.3K 36 3
By sunsetkooks

I sat on the couch, a cup of coffee in my hands. My greasy hair was tied up in a bun. I had make up smeared on my face. I had on sweat pants and an oversized Beacon Hills lacrosse shirt. My step father had been working the past twelve hours and was going to work the next twelve as well. My mom was out of state with her friends. Liam was in his room. 

But I sat on the couch. I had been there since I woke up there about two this morning. I don't remember much after witnessing my boyfriend and his sister's death. There weree bits and pieces I remember. All I know for sure is that I had eventually blacked out. 

It was about seven now, but all I had done all morning was make coffee. There was a pounding knock at the front door. I stood, placing the mug on the side table. I walked to the door and pulled it open. In front of me was Scott. 

"Where's Liam?" He asked. 

"In bed." I said. 

"Why?" He asked and pushed past me. "He's got school."

I shut the door and turned to Scott. 

"He's tired." I said. 

"He's avoiding his problems." Scott said. 

"Well maybe." I said. "Two people he's known most of his life just died as he watched." 

A tear rolled down my face as I wiped it away quickly. 

"Blaire." Scott said as he touched my arm. 

"Don't." I said and took a step back. "I'm pathtic, still crying about it." 

"You're not pathetic for crying the day after the boy you loved and his sister were murdered." Scott said. 

I looked into his eyes, "Lori pushed me out of the way to keep me from getting hurt, to keep the baby from getting hurt." I cried. 

"She loved you Blaire." 

"I could have saved them, I could have done something." I wiped away tears. "I just want to curl up and never move again." 

"Blaire, listen to me. I didn't know Brett that well, but I know that he'd want you go on and live life without him. He would want you to take care of this baby. He would want you to love the world again." 

"I can't keep this baby." I said. 

"Of course you can Blaire, because I know that even if this baby grows up without their father, that you have such a big heart. And you will love this baby enough for Brett and yourself." Scott said. 

I looked up at him, "But it'll remind me of what happened." 

"It will remind you of what you and Brett had." He said. "You guys went from wanting to rip each others throats out to being in love. I've never seen two people love so deeply Blaire." 

I tilted my head, "Thanks Scott." 

"Anytime." He smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "And please think about keeping the baby." 

"I will." I said. 

We pulled away, "Now for Liam." He smiled. 

He ran up the stairs. He turned into Liam's room. I put my hand on my stomach. I smiled, then ran upstairs. I went straight for my bathroom to shower. 

I stripped of my clothes and stepped in, I began washing my body and hair. 

Once I was done I got dressed in a frill tank top, with ripped jeans. I blow dried my hair as I saw Liam peak his head in. 

"I'm leaving with Scott." He said. "You gonna be okay all day?"

I turned and looked at him, "I'll manage." 

"Bye Blaire." He said.  

I gave a slight smile. I turned back and continued getting ready. 

Once I was done with my make up I washed my hands, then looked up at the mirror. My eyes glowed their golden color. I tilted my head, then saw as my halo and wings shined. 

"Liam." I said. 

I turned the water off, wiping my hands on my pants. I grabbed my black booties, slipping them on my feet. I grabbed my phone, slipping it into my back pocket. I ran down the stairs. 

I grabbed my keys out of the bowl next to the front door. I ran out to my car and climbed in. I pulled out of the ditch and sped down the road. I drove quickly to the high school. Once there I ran in, pulling the doors open. My hair flew behind me as the few kids in the hall stared at me. 

My eyes met all of theirs. They turned and whispered to each other. 

"Her brother's Liam Dunbar." One girls said. 

"He's crazy, maybe she is too." 

I walked down the hall, glancing in all the classrooms to find Liam. I turned a corner and ran into a kid, who wore a Beacon Hills Lacrosse jacket. 

He looked at me, his eyes buldged. 

"You're Blaire." He titled his head. 

I nodded slowly, "And you are?"

"Nolan." He said and pushed past me. I looked over my shoulder and watched him walked down the hall. 

"Weirdo." I mumbled.

I looked in some more classrooms and finally found him. I pulled the door open. 

"Blaire?" Mrs. Finch asked. 

I smiled as she walked over. 

"What are you doing here?" She smiled. 

"I really need to see my brother." 

"Unfortunately that's no longer allowed." She said. "You have to pull him out through the office." 

"Mrs. Finch." I said. "It's super important, it'll only be a minute." 

"Sorry Blaire." She shrugged. 

I sighed in frustration as I walked away from her classroom. I walked to the front office. There was Lydia's mom. 

"Blaire!" She smiled. 

"Hey Natalie." I smiled and hugged her. 

"How are you doing?" 

"Considering the situation, as I'm sure Lydia has caught you up on, I'm doing okay." I said. 

"Good, now did you need something?"

"Yes, actually." I said. "I need my brother pulled from class." 

The bell rang. 

"Well, that actually means he's in passing period."

"Okay, thanks Mrs. Martin." I smiled. 

"Hey, if you ever need to talk, I'm always available." 

"Thank you so much." I smiled. 

"Lydia also told me a little something else." She poked my stomach. 

"Yeah, I found out a couple hours before Brett and Lori passed." I said. 

"I know that you will make wonderful mother." She said. 

A tear slipped down my face. 

"And I'm always here to help." 

"Thank you." I said again. 

She pulled me into a tight hug. 

"I hear the lacrosse team is teaching Liam a lesson." I heard a girl from the hallway say. 

I pulled away from the hug in a swift motion. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I need to go find Liam." I said and ran out. My heels clicked against the tiles. I saw a crowd gathered around a classroom door. 

"Move." I said and shoved some kids out of the way. Two boys by the door blocked me. 

"Sorry." One said. "But he deserves this." 

I watched as a kid my brother head against the chalk board. 

"The sun." Liam said. 

"What?" The boy asked. 

I looked at his face and saw it was that Nolan kid from earlier. 

"The sun." My brother repeated. "The moon. The truth."

"What the hell does that mean?" Nolan asked. 

"Who cares?" Another boy asked, pushing Nolan out of the way. 

The boy punched my brother. My anger rose as they threw my brother around. I pushed myself forward, as did Mason. 

"You're fighting it." Nolan said. "You can't hold back forever."

 Then Mrs. Finch pushed past some kids. 

"Do something!" Mason said. 

"Sometimes it's best to let them work things out on their own." 

"You're fucking kidding me!" I yelled. 

The guy that worked alongside Nolan, grabbed a fist full of Liam's hair and kneed him in the face. 

"Fucking bastards!" I yelled and elbowed the kid holding me back. 

"I don't think so Blaire." Nolan grabbed me, shoving me down on the floor. He then went back to kick my brother. 

My anger grew, my eyes glowed their golden color. I turned and looked at Nolan. 

"You're one too." He said. 

I smiled and shook my head, I blinked my golden eyes. I pushed myself up as I swung at Nolan. I hit his face but he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me, shoving my face against the wall. 

The other boy grabbed my brothers shirt. He pulled his hand back and was about to punch him when someone yelled. 

"What the hell is going on!?" I heard Coach yelled. 

Nolan held my arm in place still, but coach soon ripped him off. Then he pulled the kid off Liam.

"Get to the principals office! Now!" He screamed at the two boys. "What the hell is this?" He searched the other kids for answers. 

I held my arm as Mason looked at me.

"Get out!" Coach screamed. "All of you! I can't stand to look at your faces!"

Coach looked back at us. 

I kneeled down next to my brother, so did coach. 

"Thank you." I touched coach's arm. Mason and Corey held pull him up. Coach helped me stand. 

"I don't know how you Dunbar's do it." 

He walked out. 

"I can't believe you did that." Mason said. 

I grabbed my brother's face. 

"Why did you do that." 

"I'm supposed to be Clark Kent, right?" He said. 

I smiled as he hugged me. 

"Why did you get into it?" Liam asked. 

"Because." I said and grabbed his face. "I can't loose you too." 

"I love you Blaire." He said. 

"I love you too." I smiled. 

--------------------

yo yo yo, guess what!?!?! 

I'M WRITING A BOOKLIKE A REAL BOOKNO FANFICTION
I'M SO PROUD
THE IDEA IS REALLY GOOD
I'M SO EXCITED
COMMENT IF YOU'LL READ IT!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.1K 51 13
You were one of the most valued experiments of Singed after being sold to him as a small child when Silco found you and took you in, he doesn't know...
250K 5.2K 45
โ I would like a soulmate for tomorrow, yet tonight I could use a whiskey-loving companion. โž Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season one, [c...
217K 4.9K 30
"Don't play a game with a girl who can play better. " Lola Gray, the daughter of the gangster Polly Gray. Being in the Shelby family was hard enough...