Amelia Prescott || Luke Ross

By LunarFangs

He held me by the waist, our chests touching. With one hand he reached down and cupped my right cheek, he til... More

Intro
The Prankster
Revenge
The Masquerade Ball
I win
School begins
Opinions
Oops
im sorry

Amelia arrives

4.3K 65 26
By LunarFangs

Jessie's POV

"Hey dad, any news?" I asked into the phone. "Actually I do have some news. You know how Amelia is into dance right?" He questioned "Yeah she loves it, why?" I asked. "Well, I was wondering would she be able to go and live with you in New York and go to school there because her school doesn't have a dance program?" The minute he said it a huge smile formed on my face.

My sister Amelia and I were super close when I left for New York and I miss her terribly. We text all the time but it's just not the same. "Dad yes that'd be amazing, I just have to ask my bosses first but they're super nice and we have the room. I'm sure they'll say yes." I squealed.

"Okay and text me as soon as you know because I haven't told Amelia yet, okay hunny I love you bye" he said, and with that I hung up the phone and texted Christina.

After about ten minutes I got a reply and she said yes! She also said she could share Emma's room.

I texted my dad the good news and he told me he booked Lia a flight tomorrow morning and that'd she'd arrive in the airport around two.

"Hey kids get down here!" I yelled out as they were all in their rooms. Slowly but surely each one of them were in the living room within five minutes.

"Okay I have good news." I began before Luke cut me off "Heh, you finally agreed to go out with me?" He sang getting up and puckering his lips. "Hah in your dreams." I replied flicking him in the forehead.

"My sister from Texas is coming tomorrow and she's gonna be living with us. She'll be starting your school when it begins in two weeks." I smiled.

"Wait, you have a sister?" Ravi asked "Yeah did I not tell you guys?" They all shook their heads no. "A sister? How old." Luke yelled. "She's fifteen, and Luke back off." I glared at him. Nothing against him I just know that Lia wouldn't be interested.

"What's her name?" Ravi asked me "Her names Amelia." I smiled at him.

"Ooh sweet where will she be staying?" Zuri giggled excitedly having another person to have tea party's with.

"If it's okay with Emma, she'll be sharing her room. By the way Zuri, don't be too upset if she doesn't wanna have tea party's with you, she's not a big girly girl. If anything she'd want to hang out with Luke and Ravi and play video games." I told her bending down to her level. "Yes." I heard Luke cheer behind me.

"Well it's worth a shot." She shrugged going back up to her room.

"Emma are you okay with Amelia staying in your room?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Of course, I mean it'd be great to have someone to talk to about boys." Emma beamed checking her phone.

"All right then, and just please be nice tomorrow. I don't want her being nervous. I smiled before going out to the kitchen.

Amelia's POV

Dad just told me I'm going to New York to stay with Jessie and I am beyond excited. Not only do I get to see my sister again but I get to go to a school with an actual dance program. I'm into break dancing and hip hop, but by staying at my school I can't progress because there's no dance program and there's no dance schools near me so I can't compete.

I run up to my room and pack. It takes me about two hours to go through my entire wardrobe and fold my clothes into my suitcase. Once I'm done I grab my phone and text Jessie to tell I'm super excited to see her tomorrow. I get dressed for bed and quickly fall asleep getting ready for the big day ahead of me.

- - - - -

I was woken up to the sound of the alarm on my phone. I hopped out of bed and had a quick shower. I dried and curled my hair and I put on some clothes (down below) I wanted to be comfortable for the flight.

Dad gave me a lift to the airport and we said our goodbyes. A tear or two was shed and in no time I was seated on the plane and getting ready for takeoff. I put in my headphones and sighed, I can't wait for New York.

- - - - -

Jessie's POV

"Kids I'm going to the airport now to go get Amelia." I instructed to the kids in the living room "Can we come with?" Emma smiled. "Sorry but I want to see her privately before you meet her, that way she'll be a little more comfortable when I bring her home." Emma pouted and I pressed the elevator button .

"Okay Bertram is in charge and please for heavens sake, don't burn down the penthouse." I said exasperated thinking about all he damage they could do in such a little amount of time. I mean the airport is only twenty minutes away by cab so the most I'll be is an hour, but they could do so much damage in an hour I thought getting into the elevator and going out to hail a cab.

- - - - -

Amelia's POV

The flight was finally over and I couldn't believe it. I'm actually in New York, I smiled to myself and I exited the plane. When I got off I saw a familiar face smiling at me, I ran up into her arms and hugged her tight.

"Jessie, I missed you so much!" I muffled into her shirt as she laughed and hugged me back just as tight. "I missed you too, oh my god I'm gone two years and look how tall and pretty you are!" She gushed smiling down at me. I missed this.

We claimed my bags from the baggage area and Jessie got us a cab to where she was staying. We talked a lot throughout the cab ride. "Okay there's a few things I want you to know about the kids I look after..." she began as I turned to look at her.

"Okay so Emma is the eldest, you'll be sharing her room while you stay with us. She's a bit ditsy and obsessed with fashion." I nodded in response.

"Next comes Luke, he's the second eldest. He's a prankster and he loves to dance." She said, I smiled at her. I bet me and Luke will get along.

"Ravi comes after Luke, he's super smart and is really into chess. Oh and he has a giant lizard as a pet, Mrs Kipling but don't be frightened be her." She spoke as my eyes widened.

"And last but not least is Zuri. She's the youngest and loves tea party's, she'll most likely ask you to play with her. Do not judge her imaginary friends." She pointed a finger in my face as she said the last part.

"Oh and everyone but Emma is adopted, it's not like they all have different dad." She informed me so I wouldn't be confused when I met them.

- - - - -

The cab ride came to an end and we stopped outside a massive building. Jessie helped me get my bags out of the trunk and we walked into the lobby. "Hey Jessie, oh who's this?" A man asked with a thick accent. "This is my sister Amelia, she'll be staying with me and the kids." She informed him as he put out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and greeted him, he seems nice.

Jessie pressed a button to an elevator and we stepped inside. "I'm kinda nervous, what if they hate me." I asked over thinking the situation. "Don't be silly they're gonna love you." She patted my head and the elevator doors opened right into their living room.

"Woah!" I breathed stepping inside and taking in my surroundings. "Pretty great, huh?" Jessie smirked at me. I just stood there gobsmacked.

"Emma, Zuri, Luke, Ravi! Come meet Amelia!" Jessie shouted taking my bags off me and putting them down near the bottom of the stairs. I heard a lot of shuffling and slight mumbling coming from upstairs before four kids walked down. They stood next to Jessie who was opposite me and they started introducing themselves.

"Hey, I'm Emma! I'm soups excited to meet you." She smiled hugging me, I hugged her back and smiled. I like her.

"Hello, good sister of Jessie, I am Ravi and this is Mrs Kipling. Pleasure to meet you." He bowed in front of me. "It's nice to meet you to." I smiled at him.

Before anyone else could introduce themselves, a rather larger man with a feather duster in his hand walked out from behind a curtain. He took one look at me and burst into tears. "Not another kid!" He moaned before going back behind the curtain. "That's Bertram he's our butler." Ravi told me as I nodded.

Next a cute little girl with pigtails in her hair and was wearing a tutu on trotted up to me. "I'm Zuri, I'm having a tea party later. Wanna join." She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "I'd love to." I laughed a little, she turned towards Jessie. "Told yeah, it was worth a shot." She told her before moving out of the way for the last boy to introduce himself. I'm guessing he was Luke.

He had brown eyes and dark brown, almost black hair with freckles on every inch of his face. He had on a red flannel and black jeans with some high tops, and to top it all off he was cute. Darn it, why couldn't he have been ugly. It would be so much easier to live here.

"I'm Luke, the cool one." He said running his hand through his hair jokingly.

I smiled at them before Emma spoke. "Hey Amelia, lets go bring your stuff to my room." She smiled sweetly trying to lift one of my bags. "Yeah, but you guys can call me Lia. I don't really like Amelia." I said shyly to everyone. They all nodded and Emma and I brought my stuff up to her room.

We had to share a bed but her bed was so big if we slept at opposite sides, I could reach my arm out and not be able to touch her so I didn't mind sharing. It's not like we'd be stuck for space.

She left me to unpack and get settled in while I smiled to myself. This is amazing, I thought as I looked out the window at the busy streets of New York.

A/N
Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed the chapter and I'll post the next one soon!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 22 11
I felt his thumb run down my cheek, his lips pressing against mine.--I didn't know what I was doing, as I kissed him back.--I felt my hands shaking...
13.1K 651 37
There was something off about this game of hide and seek, I did not hear Jasmines' laughing when I was at her favourite hiding spot. He bit his lip a...
9.2K 190 50
*COMPLETED* "Hu-Hunter. I just don't know what to say anymore" I stuttered. He now turned around, running his hands through his hair again. "Hunter I...
404K 15.6K 43
The little catch up, or I guess you could say party, ran pretty smoothly. Until they dared me. They dared me to kiss, someone I actually, deep down...