A Star Is Born: A Daisy Ridle...

By ridley_forever

Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley is an English actress and film producer. She began her acting career by appearing in... More

The Beginning
Before the Awakening
Breaking Out To Be A Star
External Jobs
Nominations and Awards
Social Media
Upcoming Roles

Voice Acting

117 3 0
By ridley_forever

Daisy's beginning for voice acting started on 1st January 2016 as she voiced the main character in the US dub edition for Studio Ghibli's Only Yesterday, voicing Taeko Okajima, a 27 year-old umarried woman who takes a 10 day vacation out of Tokyo to see her elder sisters-in-law. But to some Warsians (Star Wars fans), they were surprised that she also worked with another voice actress: Ashley Eckstein - the actor for Ahsoka Tano in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2009-2013) animated series - who played Taeko's sister Yaeko.

In 2015, she voiced Rey for Disney Infinity 3.0 as well as in 2016 but in Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

During the Star Wars Celebration [2017], they confirmed that Ridley would be voicing Rey once more in two episodes of Star Wars: Forces of Destiny, Sands of Jakku and BB-8 Bandits. They were released on July 3rd on Disney's official YouTube channel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
167K 18.1K 52
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...