Boyfriend's sister

By Sam-S-19

Bella Swan thought Edward Cullen would be her first and only love but...is there a possibility she's wrong? ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
not an update
chapter 35
chapter 36
37
38
last chapter (39)

Chapter 13

2.9K 65 17
By Sam-S-19

*Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I'll update at least twice today to make up for it. sorry to the only person who reads this. Literally. So,Thank you for reading and I'm sorry.

"Knock,Knock." I heard Alice call from the other side of the door. I go downstairs.

"Wow,Bells,You look great." "Thanks dad. Can you warm up a TV dinner tonight?" "Yes,I'm just happy to see you going out with someone other than him." "Oh,yeah,we're done." 

I went to get the door. "Hi,Alice." "Hey,Bella. Hello,Charlie." "Hey,Allice. You and Bella having a girls night?" "Actually,no. Didn't Bella Tell you." "No" and now they're both looking at me disappointed. I'm a disappointment to everyone. :(. ' 

"Oh,yeah,dad. I'm dating Alice.'

"Oh, well,I approve." "Seriously?" "Yeah. I Knew you liked girls too and by the way y'all look at each other I expected it. I don't like Edward,either." "Thank you,Daddy." I went over and hugged him like I  was eight.

"I might break her curfew." "If it's more than an hour and a half,You're grounded,bella. Other than that,I trust you,Alice. Have fun,Kiddos."

"I've got to run upstairs real quick. I need a purse." I said running upstairs knowing Alice was with my dad still I got a blade and slit open my arm a few times. I got a bandage to wrap around my arm under my dress,grabbed a red purse and ran down. "Ok,let's go."

When we say our goodbyes and get to Alice's Porsche,That she can drive now because he's gone, Carlisle doesn't care, I asked her where we were going.

"That,My dear Bella,is a surprise." "Can't I have a hint?" "It's in Port Angeles." I roll my eyes "Duh." "Well,that's all you get. And the fact I made you wear a dress." Ugh. It'll be fancy then. I don't wear dresses. I don't not like them, I just see no reason to wear them.

"We're here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 3.4K 27
π†π€ππ‘πˆπ„π‹π‹π€ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 was once the love of Edward Cullen's life. The two were practically engaged to be married but things changed the day ...
325K 7.7K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
1.9M 49.6K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
6.4K 210 16
MALE CHARACTER TWILIGHT FANFICTION All rights go to Stephanie Meyer. "ᡗʰᡉʸ ˒ᡃʸ, ʷʰᡉⁿ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ˑᡒᡒᡏ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱ˒ ᡉʸᡉ˒, ᡃˑˑ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ˒ᡉᡉ ⁱ˒ ᡗʰᡉ ᢠᡒʳᡉ˒ᡗ α΅ƒΚ³α΅’α΅˜βΏα΅ˆ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜" | S...