His Personal Assistant (compl...

By broreadit

--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "... More

Note :
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Part 1)
Another Book
Chapter 21 (part 2 )
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
BOOK COVERS
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Final)
Good Bye

Chapter 4

85.2K 2.4K 180
By broreadit

Thank you guys so much for reading . And thank you to everyone who vote and comment . Plz enjoy . I hope you do .

Nathan's POV :

Why did I do that ?

Why ? Why ? Why ?

I keep asking myself why did I do that ? I walk out of the room with Alaiza behind me .

I walked her down the stairs and met Ellie .

" Alaiza, this is Ellie. She is the one who takes care of everything around the house." I told Alaiza, without looking at her eyes.

I looked at Ellie, " Can you give Alaiza a tour of this house and show Alaiza her room ? I'm gonna go upstairs "

Without waiting for Ellie's reply, I make my way to my room as fast as I could.

Alaiza's POV :

I look at Nathan as he makes his way to his room. I sigh. He seem to be in a bad mood.

" Hi, I'm Ellie. " Ellie greets me. I already know her name and I know that it's the same for her but I'm still gonna introduced myself to her anyway .

" I'm Alaiza. " I told her and she smiles and nods her head.

" Let me give you a tour of the house "

I follow her around the house and she begin to tell me about this house. This house is passed down to Nathan by his parents. His parents are currently living in Paris .

That's so cool. I always wanted to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower and a lot of other places. Ellie keep on telling and showing me more about this house.

The house is very big. It has 6 bedrooms with bathrooms each and another 2 extra bathrooms, a movie theatre, a gym, a swimming pool, an office, an enormous kitchen, a dining room and a garden at the back of the house.

The garden is very big with a lot of beautiful flowers and trees. I will surely like it there. It's already my favorite part in the house, well aside from my room of course.

" And this is your room " , Ellie tell me when we're standing in front of the door.

I smile at her and open the door. The room is not any smaller. There's a king-sized bed, a big bathroom, a desk, a very big walk-in closet and a TV that sits in the opposite direction of the bed which will hopefully help with my boredom.

" So how long are you staying ? " , Ellie ask me .

" I don't know. " I told her .

" You're not his family or friends ? " Ellie asked me, shockingly .

" I'm his personal assistant. I think I forgot to tell you about that " I tell her .

" Wow . You must we very special then . Beside his family or friends , Mr. Archer never brings anyone to this house " , Ellie tell me .

" What about his last personal assistant ? " I ask her .

" Don't get me started on that b*tch " , Ellie tell me with an annoyed tone .

" What happen ? " I ask Ellie, curiously.

" Well , she is complete slut, I don't even know how she managedd to get the job as his assistant. Mr. Acher didn't like the idea of bringing her home. Once, when she does came here, she ask him if she can live here and he immediately said no " , Ellie tell me while laughing at the last part.

" You should have seen her face " Ellie told me.

" And that one time there was a meeting in his house and it ended late so she have to stay here. Mr. Archer told me to show her the guestroom but she said she want to sleep with him in his room. He gave her a disgusted look then walk away. The next morning, when she woke up, she ordered us to do things like we're her slave." Ellie told me .

" So why did she quit ? " , I ask her .

" No, she didn't quit. She got fired. Rumours got it that she threw herself at Mr. Archer and he got really mad then he fired her " , Ellie told me .

" Wow "

" Well, It's pretty late. You want to eat anything ? " Ellie looked at me .

" Yes sure, if you don't mind "

I follow her down the stairs as we make our way to the kitchen .

" Dave, this is Alaiza . She is Mr. Archer's P.A. " , Ellie tell me when we see a boy standing in the kitchen .

" Alaiza meet Dave. He is a professional chef of the house " , Ellie told me .

Dave look at me and grin widely. He is tall and muscular. He's really handsome, with a high cheekbone, a sharp jawline and tanned skin. I smile at him and sit.

" So, what do you want to eat ? " , Dave asked us.

" I'll take pancakes. What about you ? " , Ellie look at me .

" Same for me please " , I told Dave .

" Alright, wait for 10 minutes. " , Dave told us before started cooking.

He put our plate in front of us and the smell of the food is like heaven. I take a fork and start eating .

When I put the pancake in my mouth , I unintentionally moaned out loud because it tastes really good .

" Alaiza, did you just moan? " , Ellie ask me, trying her best not to laugh .

" I can't help it . This pancake taste really good . Dave is a great cook ", I told her . Then I turn to Dave .

" Thank you, Dave " , I told Dave.

" Anything for you " , Dave winks at me before leaving the room.

After I finished, I ask Ellie. " Where's Mr. Archer? " I'm not gonna call him Nathan in front of others.

" He might not be hungry yet " , Ellie replied. I can't help but feel disappointed .

" I'm gonna go to my room and thanks for the tour. ", I told Ellie. She gave me a thumbs up and I head to my room. I'm really happy that I can find my room, because the hallway is very huge.

I got into my room and enter the bathroom. I took off my clothes and step into the shower. I let the cold water ran through my body. Some people like bathing with hot water but I don't .

I prefer cool water because it feel really nice and help me relax . I step out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body .

I walk out of the bathroom and I make my way to my luggages. I haven't unpack any of my stuffs yet.

I pick out a short and an oversized T-shirt. I really like it because it is really comfortable.

I have nothing else to do , so I begin to unpack all of my stuffs . I put my family's photos on my desk and put my clothes onto the hangers in my closet .

I finished an hour later.

I climbed on my soft bed and drifted off to sleep.

-----------*-----------

The sunlight makes it way into my room, directly into my eyes. I groaned and turn around.

I'm still sleepy and the alarm clock is not off yet so I'm gonna go back to sleep.

When I turn around and was about to fell asleep, my phone began to vibrate.

Alarm clock

I groaned and got off my bed and head to the shower. When I was done, I came out from the shower and make my way to the closet.

I pick out my clothes and put them on.

I grab my purse and head downstairs, to the kitchen. I saw Ellie and Dave talking.

" Morning guys "

" Morning " , Dave and Ellie greet me. Dave cooked us food to eat. A moment later, Nathan walks in.

We exchange eye contact for a second then Nathan looked away and I frowned.

Dave put a plate in front of Nathan and he walks out of the room. Ellie finished her food and follow Dave. Now, I'm alone with Nathan.

Awkward silence filled the room. I finished my food and walk out of the room. Nathan walked out and he make his way into a car.

I follow him and sit in the passenger seat.

The ride to the office was very awkward. No words was exchange between us. Nathan keeps his focus on the road while I look outside the window, enjoying the view.

When we arrived, Nathan walked out of his car and walked straight to the building without waiting for me.

I soon catched up with him but before I can reach the elevator, the door is already closed.

Lovely

I decide to head to the other one.

The rest of the day went by quickly. Nathan still didn't talk to me and I have no idea why. When I make him coffee, he just muttered ' thank you ' and ignore me again .

At lunch, I told him that I'll go to eat but he completely ignores me.

After the meeting, I hand the notes to him. He looked at the note for a brief seconds then he said a simple ' thank you ' and walked away. Damn, what's up with him?

Right now, I'm in his car. We're heading home .

When we arrived, he gets out of the car and walks into the house without waiting for me. I walk to the kitchen and greet Dave. He cooked me food and I smile at him.

I finished my food and talk with him for a while then Ellie joins us. We talk for a good 30 minutes and I excused myself and go to my room.

I took a quick shower and wore my clothes .

I decided to head to the garden and maybe finished my latest book. I really enjoy it here. I feel sleepy a while later so I went back to my room.

I walk to my bed and and jump on it. I pull the blanket over me and I sigh. I feel so contented. The bed is really soft.

I can't help but think of Nathan. Why did he ignore me? Why he wouldn't talk to me ?

I don't know how long he will keeps ignoring me but I know that I don't like it one bit.

I just hope that it'll be over soon.

---------------------------

Well ?

What do you think ? Tell me what you think . Do you like this chapter ? I really hope you do. And If you do then don't forget to vote , comment and share it with your friend .

Sorry if there are any problem with the grammars or spelling. I suck at both of them . Stay tuned for next chapter . Also , comment down the best cast in the story. Support me by following me , vote , comment and share this story with your friends .

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.9K 45
Cute and shy chemistry Professor Cool and bold student. A love between Axel, a chemistry professor who was passionate about teaching and hacking. Axe...
454K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
9.4K 371 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
831K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...