Love Bites! ( A Vampire!Matt...

By TaeGodd

I know the title sucks but, coming up with names has always been a bit of a challenge for me and this my firs... More

Introductions
Ready for The Night...
Teens these days...
Choked by my sins.
Kidnapped
Left in the Dark
Parents...
For Comfort
Starved
Hinting
Early Mourning
Hey Guys!
Update

You're Mine

3.9K 84 177
By TaeGodd

        Yay , no sleep for the insomniac freak. So, let's get down to business shall we.

      Edd's POV- 

                 After breakfast , I suggested that I have a bath. Matt agreed and started to heat up the stove again. I was trying to figure out , how or if he has running water. Even though I have never seen the outside of the house , I can tell it's old from the stone walls and the vintage oven. "Matt , how old is this house?", I asked. "Oh, I don't know. I can guess it was made in the 1800's  like me bu-", I quickly cut him off. " Wait, how old are you ?", I blurted out. " I lost count a while ago but , I do remember the day I was bitten.", he answered , while stroking his strong chin . "When was that ?", I was asked in a concerning tone. " That's easy. November 5, 1821. ", he answered cheerily. "Why do you remember that date and not your birthday.", I asked trying to wrap my head around things. " Well.... It's the day I lost my sister.", he said quietly. "Oh, I am sorry.", I quickly forced out. I hate seeing people upset. He really is sad.... almost 4,000 years of grieving . 

              " What was she like?",  I asked quietly. "She was nice, funny , caring  and the most beautiful four year old , you can meet. She always was concerned about me and would follow me where ever I went. It was quite adorable actually. ", Matt sighed. I got up from my chair and hugged Matt from behind.  I was like a mouse , trying to hug an elephant. I only reached  Matt's Mid - back. I kissed his back and whispered to him . He was shaking violently and tears were draining down his face. "T-thank you.... There's a picture of her in the parlor .", He stated shakily. I nodded and looked at him a brief moment before, heading to the parlor.

                            The room had a few tall candles burning , so the room was quite visible. Once again, the room had a theme of purple and gold just like all the others. The floor was marble and was cold to the touch. The walls were decorated with torch's, exotic animal heads and portraits of many people , it even had a copy of the Mona Lisa. All around the room were deep purple sofas , love seats and chairs with the same colour cushions that were laced with gold. Beneath them sat fur skin rugs, some of bears, tigers, lions etc. This room may sound exciting but , due to the lack of light and the amount of cobwebs and dust bunnies covering the scene with a forest , it just looked shabby.

                   Near the back of the room stood a huge portrait of a beautiful, little girl. She was sitting on a chair that were covered in red and white ruffles, bows and fabric . In her left hand she clutched a toy rabbit, that had button for eyes and a very fluffy tail. I smiled at that. The girl was dressed in a pretty, lilac dress, with bows of green trailing all over it. Green bows sat in her pigtails that looked professionly curled to perfection. She looked just like Matt but , her skin was alive and she had longer lashes and more freckles. She looked absolutely adorable. The picture sat in a large gold frame. On top of it read , "Matilda Elizabeth Ida Grace Mary Emma Harvey" "R.I.P.". My heart broke at that. 

                      I removed myself from the run and ran into the kitchen. I gave Matt a tight squeeze and buried myself in his chest. "It's okay , Edd.", he sighed , stoking my hair. He pecked my forehead and gently pushed me away. "After, the bats fetch the water , we'll give you a nice relaxing bath.

 " O- okay... WAIT ! Bats....", I exclaimed . Matt just chorkled. 

  Tom's POV - 

          Tord and I had stayed in the church that night. I was to afraid to walk outside in the dark and Tord said that he would protect me for the night. Gawd, I love him. His head was in my lap and I was stroking and petting his head for comfort. He was out like a light, his hands were wrapped around my waist and his nose was buried in my stomach. I, on the other hand, didn't get no sleep . I was up all night, worrying about Edd. I could feel the bags under my eyes. I know I look like complete shit. Tears pricked at the corner of my voids as more thoughts of Edd came into my head. I started to sob quietly , letting tears escape and drop on Tord's head,

            He started to stir and eventually let out a yawn. He opened his eyes and quickly shut them. Without the huge window, a vast amount of sunlight entered the room. After his eyes had adjusted to the sunlight, he sat up and stretched. "Morning, Sweet cheeks .", he yawned out. After getting a good look at me , his eyes widened. "Woah, are you okay ? You look like shit . What happened?!?", he asked frantically. "I know I look like shit and your breath smells liike shit , too. I've been up all night worrying about Edd.", I told him. " Aww, baby come here.", he outstretched his arms . I sat in his lap and returned the hug. "Everything is gonna turn out fine.", he cooed . He pecked my forehead and I pecked his lips in return.

           Out of no where , the church doors swung open, startling me and Tord. It was Edd's parents. I quickly scrambled out of Tord's lap as they entered the room. They didn't approve of homo sexuals. "What were you two doing .", Priest Goldheart asked sternly. "I - uh ...." , choked out. "We were wrestling , sir.", Tord quickly stated in a brave voice. "Okay... Where's Edd?", he asked with a little concern. My heart and face dropped at that statement. Before, I could say anything, Mrs. Goldheart screamed. "What happened to the window?!?", she hollered out. Mr.Goldheart looked at us ,pure rage in his eyes. I was scared out of my wits as he loomed over us, He was like 10x taller than Tord and I. And when it comes to width, he was an ocean. 

          Before, he could place a hand on us , To dquickly jumped in. "Edd was kidnapped , sir. ", he announced. "What !", he exclaimed with a face of worry. "My baby...", Mrs. Goldheart gasped on the verge of tears. "Who ? What? When? Why?"", Mr. Goldheart chocked out , trying to wrap his head around the situation. "we're not sure who or why , since we arrived when the person was about to flee. But, he jumped out the window with him and disappeared into the night. ", Tord calmly told him as I remained mute. "Did you contact the authourities ?", Mrs. Goldheart managed to say as she wallowed in tears. "I - I'm afraid not , ma'am. ", Tord replied shakily. He didn't look at neither of the parents when he said this. "WHAT!?!", Priest Goldheart yelled. Causing me and Tord to flinch. "S- sorry, Sir. Tom here, was too afraid to go outside after that and the power went out. My phone died from using the flashlight. 'Tord quickly explained. I just smiled sheepishly as Mr. Goldheart glared daggers into me. 

      "Ok...", Priest Goldheart sighed. He was trying to calm down. "You guys go home , me and Edna will go to the police station. I'll contact your parents if we need anything, ok .", he said a bit calmer. "Don't worry , Phillip ! We'll be good.", Tord said cheerily. " What did I tell you about calling me . by my fir-", Mr. Goldheart was about to pounce on Tord but, Mrs. Goldheart quickly pulled him back. "C'mon , Honey. We have to get to the police station", she said yanking him by his sleeve. "I swear I'm going to kill that boy...", Mr. Goldheart muttered. He slammed the door behind him and stormed out the church.

      Me and Tord stared at each other in silence before, breaking out into a fit of laughter. "Did you see his face?", I wheezed. "Yea ", Tord laughed out. He took in a huge amount of air and held it there for a good minute. His cheeks were puffed up and his face was turning red. I giggled as he let out all the air. "DANG... ", he said bluntly. "My breath reall does smell like shit..."

Matt's POV-

         The bats had already fetch , the water and heated it up. Edd was baffled by the bat's and how smart they were. He was watching them transport the water into the big tub. They dumped huge buckets of water into the tub and flapped their wings to make the bubbles rise . "How many bats do you have?", he asked still in a state of shock. " 227 and some on the way .", I stated calmly. "Wow... Did you give them names. ", he asked. "Of course, there my very dear pets. ", I cheerily added. "Hmm... I would give you all the names but, that would take a while ." He just nodded his head still staring at the black parade above us. 

                        Suddenly, one of the bat's flew down and landed in my lap. He started squeaking and hissing, you know , Bat talk. I listened attentively as Edd looked at me with confusion. "Oh, thank you ! ", I answered back giving the bat a scratch under the chin. "What did it say ?", Edd inquired . "She said the bath is ready .", I replied back. Edd nodded. "She also said, you were cute.", I said leaning in. Edd blushed and pushed my face away. " I'm going to bathe .", Edd huffed.  He looked adorable when he was flustered . 

 Edd's POV-

            "Sheesh, he's such a flirt.", I huffed as I took off my clothes. The bathroom was also lit up with candles , alot of them.  Big and small, wide and narrow , all aligned on the sink , walls and tub. "Wow, this really is a fire hazard. ", I said to myself. In the middle of the bathroom stood a huge , circular tub . Shampoos, soaps and body washes decorated it , along with sponges , towels and loofas . The tub was overflowing with bubbles and looked quite relaxing. I dipped my toe in , checking the temperature. It was just right. I sighed and sinked into the garden of bubbles. I closed my eyes and sinked futher into the water, to where only my cow lick was showing. 

     I remained like this before, I felt the water start to shift. I quickly poked my head up to see Matt ...... Naked.  I blushed and just stared , unable to break the gaze. His perfect body was displayed in front of me, bubbles just barely covering up his sweet spot.  He had rock hard abs, sculpted chest, chisled calves and damn... those biceps. His body was S N A T C H E D. And wait , was he .... sparkling . " Like what you see, princess... ", Matt teased

    I broke my gaze and blushed . I quickly sank a little more to the tub, eyes still visible. I was grumbling to myself. Matt chuckled and started to relax. He threw his head back and leaned against the tub. I didn't move , I just tried to look anywhere but , him. 

        " So, do you like it here?", Matt asked out of the blue. "Um... Yeah. But, I'm kinda concerned for a certain someone , who doesn't know that normal people talk baths by themselves.", I grunted . " This is what lovers do, Cola Boy .", Matt purred. Cola boy. I didn't say anything back for at least a minute or so. 

                    I'm not your lover", I grumbled. "Oh, really...", Matt asked.  He shifted from his position and scooted closer to me. I just stared up at him horrified , I didn't know what was going on. He loomed over me , now in my face ."Do lovers do this?", he quickly said. He smashed his lips into mine, roughly kissing me. I whimpered at the sudden contact and melted into the kiss. He pulled my hair, causing me to gasp, he took it as the perfect oppurtunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He explored my mouth , leaving me helpless as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer. I was enjoying the kiss mostly, eyes closed. I could tell Matt's eyes were open and he kept smiling into the kiss. 

      "Ow", I said holding my neck. "What was that ?", I said in an angered tone . I was a bit mad because, the kiss ended.  "I marked you. ", Matt whistled. "What ?", I asked . Matt pulled a mirror from the side of the tub and showed me my neck. An "M", was printed on my neck, It was darker than my skin and a pink bruise was left . " W- WHY?", I asked . "So, everybody would know you are mine.", Matt smiled . I blushed and looked away. 

    " I'm getting out the tub . I'm starting to prune . DO NOT LOOK ! ", I demanded , jabbing my finger in his face.

      "Alright , sweetie !", he replied nicely before, covering his eyes with his hands.

 Matt's POV-

    I  heard water slooshing about in the tub so, I took a little gander. I saw the rear side of Edd's ass and to be honest, I wanted to devour him there. He was soaking wet, and his hair covered his eyes . He looked so cute and sexy at the same time . I looked down in the water. "Oh no", I thought out loud. "What's wrong, Matthew? ", edd asked in a concern tone . He wrapped a white , fluffy  towel around himself. He looked like an angel with his big eyes making holes in my body."Nothing ...", I grumbled. "Alrighty, then ...", Edd added before he alked out of the bathroom. 

      All I heard was the pitter - patter of his feet.

 I sighed. "Time to take care of my problem.."

Edd's POV -

            I was sitting on Matt's bed , still wrapped up in the fluffy , towel. I didn't have any spare clothes, so I was waiting for him to get out the tub. He's been in there for at least 15 minutes. I sighed and looked into a mirror I was holding. I was examining the mark . It looked like a tattoo,since it was written all fancy like.

Th oor opened to see a Half naked Matt, still sparkling. He had a towel around his waist and one on top of his head. "Oh, Hiya !",he waved. I waved back weakly. He walked to one of his dressers and pulled out a black pants, a white , poofy blouse with loose sleeves and some underwear. He dried his hair and threw the towel on the ground. Some bats came in and carried it off somewhere. "What are you, a Disney princess, with all these animal companions ?", I smartly remarked. "I'd like to think so.", he hummed. He then, let the towel drop to the ground exposing everything. Good thing he was facing the bureau .  I saw his back side and imediately turned red. I rolled to the next side of my bed and faced the wall. 

 "Matthew....", I asked for his attention. "Yes , dear...", he answered. His voice is alot deeper than mine.  " I don't have any clothes... ", I told him I sounded like a child. "Okay.... Hmmm.", he said. He made his way ove and sat next to me, causing the bed to jump a little. He was stroking his strong chin and was looking up. "We can get some of your belongings from your home, tonight. Okay." I smiled at that, my eyes lit up and I can tell I was giving up a glow. 

      "But, don't run away or talk to anybody. If you do I can smell you and you are branded to. So, that makes you mine.", he said sternly. I gulped and nodded. "Okay, sugarplum we leave at 8.", he perked up. He placed a small kiss on my forehead.

~ TIME SKIP ~

MATT'S POV - 

      It was 8: 15 and we were walking through the streets of London . I didn't have any clothes that were Edd's size so, he was just wearing his underwear and Hoodie. I could tell he was uncomfortable and cold , his face was bright red and he was hugging himself. "Edd...", I looked down at him. He looked miserable. 

        I picked him up and cradled him. He immediatly latched on to me and buried his face to the side of my neck. I couldn't give off that much body heat but, I think I was helping a little bit.

            "Where's you house again?", I asked for the hundreth time. "Dang, your forgetful. It's that green and white house on the left. I started to levitate in front of the yard. The house was white trimmed with green. It was a one story with an attic. The front lawn was mowed to perfection and had Gnomes everywhere. Creepy.  Edd walked up to the front door and froze. "Matt, I left my house keys in my pants at home.", He whisper shouted. "How are we gonna get inside ?", I asked impatiently. "Um... We can go through the window", he suggested pointing upwards. I nodded and flew up to the attic window. "Shit, it's locked .", Edd huffed . "Did they go in my room ? I told them not to under any circumstances !", Edd continued to babble. I huffed and then , shattered the window with a tap of my finger. Edd looked at me amazed."What..", I asked. "Nothing."

      We climbed through the window to reveal Edd's bedroom.  The ceiling was white and was trimmed with hanging christmas lights. His walls were a deep , green and had many posters on it of shows , I think, like Doctor Who, ASDF movie, The children etc. He had a twin bed with green sheets and a pastel green comforter. On the otherside of the room, sat a computer with  an oak desk with papers , pencils and pens scattered all over it. It sat next to a closet which, Edd was retrieving his green dufflebag  from, He was stuffing clothes, pencils, papers, a few cans of cola, a few pairs of shoes and some other stuff. I sat on the bed awkwardly as he frantically searched for items. 

   Suddenly, the door creaked open. Edd and I froze as it began to open wider. My breathing got heavier and Edd was dripping sweat. The hallway was dark and we couldn't see the figure. "H- hello...", Edd called out. "Meow..",It replied. I looked down to the floor to see a small Tabby cat with shining green eyes and a red collar. "Ringo!", Edd exclaimed. He rushed over to the cat and cradled him in his arms. "Can we take him, please ...", Edd asked with big, adorable puppy eyes. I couldn't say no to that. "Sure, we can. But, I expect No cat poop on my animal rugs.", I said in a stern tone of voice. "Oh , thank you, thank you , thank you.", Edd gave me an unexpected bear hug , almost crushing the cat in between us. "Can you hold him, while I get my stuff?", he asked. I nodded and he placed the small bundle of fur on me.  Ringo and I had a stare off before, he decided he liked me. He rubbed his head against me and purred extra loud. "I like you too, buddy.", I cooed. 

    "Ringo...", a female voice called out. "Meow..', Ringo answered. I quickly covered his mouth as the person got closer. I stared at Edd with big eyes, who was scrambling over to me with the duffle bag. He quickly scooped up Ringo and jumped into my arms. The light switch turned on to reveal a woman in a long, flowy night dress. Her chocolate brown hair was wrapped up with curlers and her face was in shock. The light switch also revealed the scene of a pantsless Edd in my arms.

             "Edd...", the woman forced out. She looked like she was going to cry. "Mom...", Edd said looking a tad bit sad. "Edna", a loud voice called out. A huge man with grey hair appeared. He stopped when he saw Edd and I. "Matt , let's go !', Edd quickly said. The man was about to strangle us before, I leapt out the window. "COME BACK HERE WITH EDD!" he said with pure rage. Edd whipped his head around and stuck his tongue out . He then blowed a kiss . "Goodbye, Mom !", he yelled. His father was still out the window screaming and his mother was on the bed crying. I looked down at Edd and smirked. 

    "I thought you were a good boy.", I teased. He giggled and kissed my cheek. It started to tingle there and my whole face turned a bright red. Edd just laughed and continued to groom Ringo.

     I am sorry for all the spelling errors guys . Please forgive me. My laptop keyboard got messed up and I had to type this on the family computer. Whoop - Dee - do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1K 22
Ok so I gave up on the description for this story but it's at least something- Tord comes back from the Army to see his "old friends" again. Of cours...
10.2K 372 28
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
1.7K 33 16
soon after edd passed away, tord reunited with the group, giving up the red army, accidently causing a full fledged war on humanity. tom and tord be...
76.9K 2K 72
★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not that great, but I assure you- It gets way...