Despacito~♡~ Jamilton ✓

By YoGurlZoey

"You made me hate myself more than I already did." In which a Carribean boy is orphaned and bullied by the on... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
you guys are the best

30

2.5K 113 427
By YoGurlZoey

Wooh! Thirty years old! I got one foot in the grave 😂  also MTF also means More than friends, for all you confused people out there, get with the century, yo! Also you remember that book everyone wanted me to make?? Well I have created two long ass chapters and they will be out when this book ends. ALSO, sorry I keep changing the book cover-
3500+ words.

Thomas

Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid!

Why couldn't I just tell him? Why do I have to be so difficult!?

He stood there with tears running down his face, he had confessed his love for me, and stood there. Waiting for an answer.
I couldn't possibly have answered. I was too shocked. I mean, if someone stood in front of you and confessed their undying love for you in outside of a library, you'd be shocked too.
But I don't get it. If he loves me, and has since the beginning, why hasn't he said anything? And how come I didn't know? How could I not see? The looks, the smiles, the giggling and the hugs, the small peck on my cheek, especially the hugs. How could I not have noticed he liked me? Oh yeah, because I was too busy convincing myself that I didn't like him.

But....I do like him. I like everything about him. His hair, his smile, his laugh or the way he giggles, the way he dresses (even though most time he dresses like a hobo) how he's always writing, how he's so passionate about what he believes in. It's everything about him that I like but I'm too full of myself to actually admit it. He most likely hates me, if not, then he's upset and doesn't want to see me, which is understandable.

He didn't go back to the dorm after our incident, and I haven't seen him all morning. I texted John to see what's up but he didn't reply. Neither did Gilbert and I don't have Hercules' number. So I'm pretty much screwed.

I went to the hospital later with balloon and basket to check on Jemmy and I ran into our Law and Debate professor Washington.

"Hey Washington, what's up?" I greet and watch as he looks surprised. He was filling out a boatload of paperwork. "Oh. Hey Thomas." He gave a small tired smile.

"Everything okay? It's not everyday you see your teacher in the hospital." I chuckle lightly, awaiting his response. "Oh, um I'm here for my, uh, son and wife."

"They alright?"

"My son will be here a few days and they won't let me see my wife." He looked down a moment before looking back up with a small smile. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm here for James. He got sick again so I'm just checking in on him." I shift awkwardly in my spot.

"Tell him he's in my prayers." He nodded his head before turning back to his work. I nodded back before walking off. That's a horrible thing, to have your son and wife in the hospital at the same time. He must be stressed.

When I reach Jemmy's room I tie the balloon and gift basket down on his bed and admire the others that were on the small table next to him. Those balloons were okay, the normal ones from friends and family saying 'Get well soon' or 'We love you'. There was even a wack star shaped one. But the reason my balloon was different, was because mine had a gift basket! Plus mine was custom made so it said ' Get better Lil' Jemmy'.

"Hey Thomas.." James muttered when he noticed my presence. He looked very tired so I won't make him wait too long. "Hey James, just checking in. How have you been?"

"Still sick. Better than yesterday though." He chuckled lightly, moving to get more comfortable. He looked as though he was asleep. "You check instagram lately?"

I shook my head, "No, why?"

"Oh. Well you'll just have to find out."

"Ookay.."

"Let me sleep, Tommy." I nodded and made my way back to the door.

Sorry I honestly got bored so here's Third Pov-

As soon as Thomas left James' room, he headed for the restroom. Of course, there only being one in the waiting room kind of ticked him off but he knew he could wait for it. The line only consisted of an old woman, a little kid, and some random guy.

He could wait.

He sat down on the white bench placed outside of the single restroom for that very reason; pulling his phone out and pushing in his ear buds he decided to check his instagram.
He was originally going to post a selfie he took about two days ago when he came across a video. A video in which the thumbnail was of his roommate, no not Burr, Alexander.

He frowned slightly but then left instagram and instead, went to his phone gallery. He clicked on the video and watched as it started to play.

Popped up in view was a very smiley Alexander Hamilton. He adjusted the screen as if he was trying to see how he looked, brushing back some hair and licking his slightly chapped lips. "Hey Thomas, guess who has your phone?" He teased into the camera which caused Jefferson to roll his eyes but stifle out some small laughter. "I do! Y'know, you should put a password on here, dipshit."

"But besides that, while you are currently helping 'Jemmy'," He made finger quotations, "I'm still sitting here alone. With no one to talk to." Alex made a fake puppy face. "So basically whenever you open this video it'll be like me talking to you or something. I dunno, I read it in a romance book sometime ago. Don't judge me." He stuck his tongue out and Thomas did the same, knowing that this wasn't a face chat or anything but he felt the need to do it.

"My head hurts so bad...sadly, I don't remember details from last night. I do remember," he tapped his finger on his chin thoughtfully. "I do remember me flirting with you. And I know! I know! You were grossed out, but I want you to know that I was joking." Alex smiled, thought an emotion hidden in his eyes. Thomas couldn't define it.

"And I got blessed to actually fall asleep with you, Thomas. No homo though, but yeah. I remember hugging you, and you asking to watch Netflix. We binged watched The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmitt and I couldn't describe how I felt." He smiled again, this time his smile holding a sort of enticing look that caused Thomas to smile as well.

"I remember waking up to Madison's coughing and seeing your curly head in our tiny little kitchen, cooking soup for him. You are a great friend though sometimes I wish for more than that-" both of their faces seemed to flush at the same time. "-but I think you'd prefer we'd stay friends and that's better than staying enemies." The video ended and Thomas sighed.

It was so obvious that Alexander liked him. But how could he not see it?

He scrolled through the goofy pictures of Hamilton before deciding to turn his phone off. And he noticed someone familiar standing in line. "Hercules?"
The tailor spun around from his spot and line and immediately connected eyes with Thomas. "OH. It's you." He scoffed, turning back around. Thomas was confused. Why was he acting shady?

"Hey, Hercules, what's up? What's wrong?"

Mulligan rolled his eyes and turned back around. "You really hurt Alex, dude. You lucky I don't Herc Smash your ass in the ground." He crossed his arms over his chest and Thomas felt as though he was shrinking. "Yeah, I, uh, kinda figured that since he hasn't been at our dorm-"

"He's here."

"W h a t?"

"Alexander," The other male said slowly. "Is here. Do you understand?" Thomas rolled his eyes but then became serious. "How long has he been here, what happened?"

"Since last night. He said he had a panic attack or whatever and just fell out." Hercules spun back around in line for the bathroom when Thomas called him again. "Wait, Hercules! Is he allowed visitors?"

"Yeah, the sisters, John and Laf are visiting though." Thomas nodded quickly and basically begged him to tell Alexander's room number.

Once Thomas got the information, he flew up the flights of stairs, forgetting that there were elevators and ran until he reached Hamilton's floor. He panted slightly to catch his breath and desperately searched for the immigrant's room number. The closer he got, the more he started to worry. What if Alexander was hooked up to a bunch of machines and couldn't breathe on his own? Or what if he was alright but he didn't want to talk to Thomas? What if he didn't like him anymore or if he didn't want to see him?

The thoughts swirled Thomas's mind as he finally reached the door. He debated on knocking, but when he did, he knocked very softly. "It open!" He heard Alexander yell. He clenched his clammy fists as visible sweat seemed to glisten on his forehead. Man he is not ready to see him but he has to fix things. Especially if he likes Alexander back. Taking two, No, three deep breaths, he opened the door slowly.

Alexander's eyes averted from tying the sleeping frenchman's hair into pig tails and to the door.

When Thomas saw him he smiled softly. "Hey." He waved, closing the door.

Alexander immediately looked away, his heart thumping a million miles per second.
"Um, hi." He kept his eyes on Lafayette's hair, pulling a bundle of it into a ponytail before starting on the other side.

Thomas glanced at the giant stuffed lion on the floor and snorted. "Where'd that come from?"  Alex looked to where he was pointing and gave a small smile. "Peggy."

"Ah," Thomas nodded before turning back to Alex who went back to doing Lafayette's hair. "What happened to John and the French fry?"
"They got high and they won't let me go anywhere. Then they fell asleep and now I'm doing their hair."

Thomas nodded, sitting down in a chair next to the bed, resting his elbows on his knees. "So, uh, how are you feeling?" Alex shrugged, finishing Lafayette's last ponytail before working on braiding John's hair. "I could be better. M' little sleepy but either than that, I'm okay." Thomas nodded, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He was relieved to say the least. At least Hamilton wasn't in pain. Which reminded him, he had to bring up what happened the other day. He can't let it go ignored.

"So...about what happened at the library-"

"It's-it's okay Thomas. We don't need to talk about it. I apologize." Alex said, looking up slightly but quickly looking back down to John's hair.

"No," Thomas sighed. "Alexander I don't love you."

That's it. That's what Alex expected to hear but he didn't expect it to hurt so much. His throat dried and his grip on John's hair tightened, causing the sleeping south Carolinian to groan.
He reluctantly let go and fiddled with his fingers, keeping a stared at them. "I-I know. I made a mistake by saying what I said so can we just pretend it didn't happen?" He managed to get out, feeling his eyes glaze over but no tears evident.

"We can't just pretend that didn't happen, Alexander." Thomas sat up straighter and glanced at the smaller of the room. "Something like that can't go ignored, we have to address it."
"But right here? Right now, though?" Alex looked up and made short eye contact with the Virginian.

"Listen, I'm sorry but, I just don't feel the same." Thomas admitted, scratching the back of his neck.
"I know. I know you don't like me back, you only like girls. I get it. I'm sorry for pressing all that on you-"

Thomas groaned, cutting him off. "It's not that I don't like you back, it's just that I don't love you back."

It was Alexander's turn to groan. "Okay, I know, can you stop saying it? Can we just end it here?"

"Wait! Alex, no, I don't want to end our friendship-"

"Then what do we do? Just act like everything is fine when it's not fine? Act like I don't get my heart broken over and over again? Or like I feel like I don't try hard enough to get the people I love to stay in my life? Do we just act as though I didn't pour my heart out to you, or if I didn't dream of us making out? Do I go back to reading clichè romance novels and watching chick flicks and mushy love stories to sooth that giant bullet hole in my heart? Do I go back to dreaming and wishing for things that I know will never come true? Please Thomas, tell me, is this what you want?"

By the end of Alex's rant, he was in tears, not caring if Thomas saw or if the boys heard. He couldn't help but cry. It seems as though that a all he's ever capable of.
Thomas' face burned, as if he could burst into tears as well. He took a few deep breaths and tried to make eye contact with Alex.

"I want you, Alexander."

Alex looked up with tear filled, confused eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but Thomas beat him to it. "I want you. I don't want to pretend that I don't like you. I've hidden my feelings from many of people but not from you. I don't care what my parents say or if they hate me even more, I want you and every bit of you. Your flaws, your all. Your silky black hair and you coffee stained breath."

Alexander's face darkened with a tint of red. He looked down before looking back up. "I-I thought you said you didn't like me?"

Thomas laughed lightly, wiping fallen tears from his face. "I never said I didn't like you." He smiled softly at the smaller boy.
The Caribbean immigrant looked surprised. "So you- you like me?"

"Yes Alexander." Thomas playfully rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"No, wait, like, like like me?"

"Yes, Alexander. I like like you."

Thomas waited for Alexander's reaction but instead, almost fell out of his chair when he heard his loud sob. "A-Alex?" Matter of fact, he did fall out his chair.
Alex looked down at him, choking on sobs while smiling.
"I-I'm so sleepy, ima take a nap now Thomas, goodnight."

And then he fell asleep.

Thomas Jefferson watched from the ground in shock. "What the actual hell.." He muttered, standing up and rubbing his now bruised arm. He leaned over to examine Hamilton's face, seeing dark circles around his eyes and tears still on his face. Maybe it was because of whatever medicine the doctors gave him? Thomas sighed and picked him up, setting him gently on the chair before yanking both John and Lafayette off of the hospital bed and onto the floor.

"Que se passe-t-il! Je pense que j'ai cassé ma rate!" (What are you doing!? I think I broke my spleen!)Lafayette yelled, waking up just before his face slammed on the floor.

"You don't even know what a spleen is, Gilbert!" John groaned but other than that, he was fine.

He landed on Laf anyway.

"Get off of me you distasteful creature!"
"Distasteful? Hunny these freckles are golden-"

"He says that but he's still single~" Alexander sung and Thomas snapped his head towards him.

"I thought you were asleep!?"

"And I thought you were straight so I guess we all get a surprise."

"I'm so confused." Thomas said, pulling his hair and sitting on the hospital bed. Alex got up, wobbling from the usage of his legs, and climbed up next to Thomas. "I'm actually really tired. Can you move so I can sleep? Text me in an hour, you have my number." Alex climbed under the sheets and fell asleep right there. Thomas, who was still confused, looked back over at the two boys who were now wrestling and arguing about who looked better.

It was pretty obvious.

Thomas stood up and walked out the room, waving to George as he did. When he got in his car he felt like internally screaming.
..

I honestly feel like this chapter is horrible. Here's basically anotha chapter-
..
Thomas-
Hey.

Thomas
Its an hour l8r

Thomas
So like, are u up?

Alex
Now I am.

Thomas
And the princess arrives

Alex
Ew ples stop.

Thomas
I'm joking.

Thomas
How are u?

Alex
Despite still being smothered by Frenchie and Freckles I'm doing alright.

Thomas
That is good.

Alex
I guess..

Alex
What are you doing?

Thomas
On the couch drinking soda.

Alex
Oo what kind?

Thomas
Strawberry ^^

Alex
I hate you no fair

Thomas
Hater
H- having
A- anger
T- towards
E- everyone
R- reaching success

Alex
I'm not angry at your fortunate supply of strawberry soda. I can much very go to the vending machine and get my own.

Thomas
Then do it.

Alex
It's too far I'll have Laf do it when he wakes up again.

Thomas
So...got anything to talk about?

Alex
I feel like I shouldn't engage in a conversation with the man who stole my love of strawberry soda.

Thomas
And stole your heart too babe~

Alex
Ew. You humans never fail to disgust me.

Thomas
Lol. Have you been reading any books lately?

Alex
Yes thomas. Because the library is totally accessible in the hospital.

Thomas
I'm just trying to keep up a conversation sorry.

Alex
Ok. Um do you like Shakespeare?

Thomas
Not necessarily but I had to do it for a play in junior high

Alex
Cool.

Thomas
What are you doing now?

Alex
Googling cute Shakespeare quotes to woo you

Alex
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor...if you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me I'll always be in your mine.

Alex
Did it work?

Thomas
I dunno I'm still sitting here enjoying my soda in my pjs.

Thomas
So I guess not?

Alex
You are stronger than I thought, young one, I will have to strike you in a way in which will knock your unbreakable barriers down.

Thomas
Okay go ahead I'll be here all night.

Alex
How bout this?

Alex
I love you with all my butt.

Thomas
Ew what?

Alex
I would say heart but my butt is bigger. Wanna see?

Thomas
yes

Thomas
I MEAN NO

Thomas
NO

Alex

Thomas
Please stahp

Alex
Nah I'm joking. But for real though, we need to change the topic of this conversation.

Thomas
How about we start off from earlier?

Alex
Oh ok.

Alex
You say what you need to say.

Thomas
Well let's just put this together slowly.

Thomas
I like you. You like me.

Alex
Thomas I'm bored

Thomas
Okay okay. We know we like each other so why not just date?

Alex
Are you asking me to date you?

Thomas
Are you willing to say yes?

Alex
Depends. You seem to think you can manipulate my decisions.

Thomas
Hm, that so?

Alex
Very.

Thomas
How long have we known each other?

Alex
My guess is since high school. Remember you calling me "short stack"? And beating the shit out of me?

Thomas
Eh, sorry about dat.
And how long have we been friends?

Alex
About four weeks? Maybe four and a half.

Thomas
So then how long have we been dating?

Alex
I'm guessing never. At least to me.

Thomas
Open your eyes mah dude. We're practically already a couple. I mean, we did kiss before, and we did sleep with each other.

Alex
Well not like sex but yeah...

Alex
And we used to go to cafes and make fun of people who were single.

Thomas
Yeah. So is that a yes?

Alex
You want to be my boyfriend?

Thomas
I'd like to.

Alex
Hmm...no thank you.

Thomas
W H A T

Alex
You can't really expect me to say yes when you haven't even took me on a date can you?

Alex
Plus, I'm a classy girl, you didn't really expect to win me that easy, did you? Where's your game at, Thomas?

Thomas
I'm so confuzzled.

Alex
You should be. I get out of the hospital in two days. Hopefully by then you have made reservations to a fancy restaurant downtown.

Thomas
Currently writing this down-

Alex
Be sure not to make it too fancy, I don't want to seem like I'm a show off.

Thomas
Ok.

Alex
And dress formal but not TOO formal so we can go see a movie after or something.

Thomas
Gotcha

Alex
And if you plan to bring flowers, Carnations or Tulips, roses are so cliche.

Thomas
Mhm.

Alex
Oh and Thomas?

Thomas
Yes?

Alex
I'm just joking.

Thomas
I know you are. We have a date scheduled at  Amélie French Wine Bar at 7 thirty Friday night. I pre ordered your flowers but the guy said they'll arrived late Thursday morning. I already texted Lafayette that you will need his help, he will get the message when he wakes, I already called George and asked for permission to court you.

Thomas
You're welcome.

Alex

Wow. WOW. Okay Thomas, I see you! I will go on a date with you. Because you're well mannered and charming verbally and physically.

Alex
Will you visit in the morning?

Thomas
Of course.

Alex
Bring food, these hospital people can't cook for shit.

Thomas
Gotcha. Goodnight. :4

Alex
What is that?

Thomas
:3

Alex
Oh. Goodnight. :4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.6K 16
Cover: midnightartist Mostly smut, some fluff and angst Currently rewriting and editing slowly
73.9K 2.9K 26
Y'all ready for a cheezy ass summary?! Because I'm not. ---- Basically it's a modern Hamilton/Jamilton AU (wow. much original). Thomas and Alexander...
11.2K 217 18
Hi everyone this is my first book this will basically just be a oneshots book with smut,fluff and angst and I also do take requests and give me recom...
14.5K 447 60
When you're ten years old and only known a world of sadness, you think you are the scum of the earth and the furthest you will go is to the edge of h...