SHADOW HUNTERS (Completed)

By Sweet_Sugar_Cream

SHADOW HUNTERS Ava Miller is abandoned 1 year after birth..left with her dad in Scotland..Her mother died wi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Please help me choose
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Ranks😉
Heyo

Chapter Twelve

12 3 30
By Sweet_Sugar_Cream

Ava's POV

I was back in the big room studying some books that I had no idea of what of they meant..

I studied some signs that had different complicated drawings..
Chase came by meet me but Lord Gothwell dismissed him telling him to leave and let me concentrate..

I could concentrate only when he was here..

I sighed still staring at one particular sign..while sipping coffee Chase brought when he came by..

Charlie's POV

I woke up and Jay was right by my side..

"Finally you are awake" He said and patted my shoulder..

"Huh?"

"You went to sleep again..Do you remember anything now?"

I tried and I did..

"Some thing about Vamps attacking us and..oh yes..They got me?" I asked and looked up at Jay..

He just gave a nod..

I tried to get up then I felt a very hard sting on my neck..

I screeched
"They bit me"

He gave a nod again..

"Am I gonna be okay?"

"Yes..I gave some meds that helped to cover it up and it will hurt for about three days..but I have to warn you..if it opens up as an outcome of being disturbed...You might turn into a..." He took a dramatic pause..

"Vamp" He finally let out

This was actually my expression 😨

"You mean a Vampire?" I had to ask to be sure..

He just nodded

"No need to fear..it's about 60:40 chance that it can happen" He assured..

"Has anyone tried it before?" I asked..

"Nope"

That frightened me more than ever..

What if it fails?
I can't be normal again..

He left me with my thoughts..

I got out of bed and tried to get my shirt on but I raised my hands and I felt the stinging pain in my neck..

I will put on a button shirt..

I left there for my room when I stumbled into Eve who had her red head phones on..

Eve's POV

"Watch it clumsy" I said and took my head phones off to really see who it was..

I looked up and saw Charlie..bare..

Bare Charlie..

He was hot!

I have never felt that sting in my stomach except for Chase..

But this was more filling..

He waved his hand in front of my face to bring me back of my trance...thank God I wasn't drooling. ..

I immediately collected myself..

I didn't noticed that my head phones left my hands and were on the floor..He picked it up for me and handed to me...

He smiled bit I didn't shoot one back at him..
I hope he didn't notice me gazing at him..

Of course he did..

He left me there and when he wasn't looking I turned back to look at him strut down the hall way..

Do I like Charlie?
No..no...no...I like Chase..

Ava's POV

Chase snuck in and gave me more coffee..

I knew Lord Gothwell saw him but decided to ignore..

It was late now..

I brought my sketch book along..
I used it to draw down the complicated signs..

I picked up my hb pencil and began sketching..then I put the boom down and put my Coffee cup on the page..

I was about to pick up my cup but it wasn't dere anymore..

I checked the table and floor and it wasn't there..

I looked at the book and what was once a blank had a coffee cup drawn on it..

I squatted down to look at the book from an eye level..and it was not there..

I touched it and my hand went inside..

I flinched..I tried it again and this time wiggled my hand in it and I felt something warm..

It was the coffee..I went left side in the boon and I could feel the cup handle..yep my cup was in my sketch pad..

I tried to dig in more and bring it out of the book and as I did the pages went blank..

"Only you and your father is able to do that" I heard Lord Gothwell say in amazement..

"My father can do this? "

"Oh yes..He can but we all thought he was the last Decorian"

"What's a Decorian?"

"It's a shadow hunter who is able to put in and bring out life object into anything like papers. .walls..anything"

I nodded trying to take his definition in..

A Decorian is only used in this book so don't bother looking it up😉

"But you Ava..you are a Decorian"

He said astonished and wide eyed..

I immediately flew out if that place strutting through the hall way hoping to see Chase somewhere but I saw Charlie instead.

Charlie's POV

There she is..My Ava!!

"Ava" I practically yelled

"Hey Charlie..ow are you feeling?!"

It's so sweet that she cared but she looked jumpy..

"Am alright but you look jumpy"

"Yh! I just discovered something that must tell Chase"

She can't even tell me first..so much for caring..

I grunted and she gave me a stop - that look..

It was really pissing about what she actually say in the Chase guy but I can't change it..

"So you are looking for him and not me" I said and tilted my head left..

"I was gonna come check on you after I tell Chase"

"What's so important that you have to tell Chase?"

"It's about the ring"

I dunno what it was bug that ring always gave me that creepy giggle up my back..

"Oh..the ring" I merely mummered..

She nodded..

"We will catch up later Charlie.." She said and didn't even care to know if I liked the idea of her leaving me..

I just shook my head and kept on walking..

Chase's POV

I was in my room thinking of going to check on Ava again..

I have really been doing that alot..

Then my door flew open at it was her..

I gazed at her beauty as she beamed at me..I felt a hot rush blush creep o  my face..

"Hey..knock would ya! Or next time you come you might catch me by suprise"

"Isn't that the whole idea" she giggled and I knew Immediately that some thing good was up..

"You look happy...what happened?"

"Am a Decorian Chase"

"Really?!" I asked wide eyed..

She nodded and came over to sit by me..

"And I think I have an idea of where my Dad kept the ring" She said all jolly

"That's great Ava"

"Yeah so we have to go back to Mrs Cathswill...she is in possession of it"

I gasped..
"Really?! Does she know? "

"Even if she does...she can't bring it out"

"Cunny"

I nodded..

"So we going?"

"Yeah.." I answered and I just hugged her..

"Don't worry Ava when all this is over..I will take you out on a date"
I let out and felt her breath heavy on my chest

So sowie that I haven't updated in a while..

...I think Eve likes Charlie..and Charlie might like her..

Chase loves Ava and Ava loves him to but will there be something very deep that destroys their connection?
Find out more as you keep reading..
U know the routine..
Xoxo * _ * Pierre_Luc 😘 😘 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
16 1 31
In the mystical land of Elysium, where magic weaves through every leaf and whispers secrets to the wind, a darkness begins to stir. For centuries, th...
7K 540 21
Famous Social Media Twins, Alfie and Bryce Cameron, lives are uprooted when their mom returns home from a trip to Paris where she tells them she met...
26.6K 926 22
Ever felt like you never really remembered what you had for dinner the night before? You always had that feeling of not knowing anything. Why? You're...