Ishqbaaaz : The Return of Obr...

By Lakshmi1099

Highest rank #21 on 09/02/2018 in fanfictions. 7 years have passed since that fateful day. The day when the f... More

Author speaking ;)
Prologue
Shivaay
Shivika
Rudra
Rumya
Omkara
Rikara
Dadi
Flashback.
Flashback 2
The truth.
Fear.
Journeys.
The dilemma.
When the past comes knocking.
New beginnings
Relations
Home Sweet Home(Part A)
Home Sweet Home(Part B)
Morning stress.
Conspiracies
Bonds.
The meet.
Confrontations
Introductions.
Revelations.
Lost in time.
Forgive and Forget?
The Welcome.
When the unexpected happens.
The Breaking News.
The mastermind's plan.
Suspicions.
The rise.
Untitled
The call.
Choices and Consequeces
Preparations
The past.
The Homecoming.
Homecoming (Part B)
Relations?
Continue??
Conflicts.
Mine.
I've got your back,Di
Outside the bubble.
The party.
The limit
The ties that bind

Memories and more..

8.6K 464 27
By Lakshmi1099

Sorry guys for the late update. Had some INTERNET connectivity issues so couldn't post the chapter or reply to your comments.😥

Thanks for your likes and comments.😘😘😁😁

NOTE:This update is really bad. I myself don't know about what I have written. This is the result of a creative block that I am currently experiencing. 😑😑😑.So please no Chamelis or jhapps. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback continued from the last chapter)

Next day

When shivaay woke up the next day the first thing he noticed was the unfamiliar surroundings around him.He sat upright on the bed leaning against the headboard of the bed.

'where am I' wondered Shivaay.His head felt heavy and he felt feverish.With great difficulty he got of the bed and walked outside to the living room.

"SSO aap uth gaye?"a voice stopped him in the middle.

"Huh".he turned around to face Sahil, who looked like he was getting ready to go to school.

"What are you doing here?"Shivaay asked bewildered.

"Kya matlab?mein apne ghar mein nahi honga toh kahan hoonga"Sahil asked who was confused at the weird questions that Shivaay was asking him.

Apne ghar?means this Anika's house.He looked at the living room and he recognized the room  from the numerous times he had come to call or drop Anika.

'But how did I reach here?'he tried to remember yesterdays events.He could only recall till the time he left Oberoi mansion.After that,all the things seemed hazy.

"Anika!! Anika got me here?" Asked a confused Shivaay.

"Of course Mr SSO,Anika didi got you here.We found you yesterday in the middle of the road and you almost fainted because of your fever.Anika didi could not leave you there in that condition so she and I got you home."replied Sahil in a nonchalant tone.

Slowly,his mind started recalling yesterdays events.The truck,the girl and then the blackness that had started enveloping him.It means Anika was the one who pulled me away from the road and she bought me home.But why would she do that.Why would she help me?

Shivaay was about to ask sahil more about yesterday when they heard noises from outside the house.They walked to the nearby window and saw that the whole chawl had gathered there in front of the house and was accusing and shaming anika for having an unknown male in her house.

"Yeh sab voh Sundari bua ne karvaya hai,Aur voh dekho ab voh khade hokar maze le rahi hai"Sahil exclaimed pointing to the fat lady who was standing behind the crowd with a smug expression on her face.Her expressions were so irritating that he could do anything in this world to wipe that smirk off her face.Shivaay then diverted his attention to anika who was ferociously facing the crowd without any fear.

This girl is definitely brave thought Shivaay.Suddenly,Shivaay was reminded of something else.He remembered his Dadi telling him a few days ago aboout the sahils custody case between anika and her bua and its hearing date.

"Sahil when is the next time you have to go to court for your case?"Shivaay enquired.

"Ek hafte ke baad"

Oh God!It definitely mean that Anikas bua has taken the full advantage of the circumstances and projected a negative image in front of the society to weaken Anika's case.God forbid if any one of the people standing in the crowd would go to court and testify against Anika's character then, it will definitely have a negative impact on her case.On top of that the frequent not so pleasant encounters he had with anika in full public view will only add fuel to the fire.I cannot let Anika and sahil suffer because of me.

Deciding to take the matter into his own hands now,he walked out to the crowd and stood near anika.As soon as he stepped out,the whole crowd fell silent.after some time they started whispering amongst each other.

"Yeh toh vahi ladka hai na jiska newspaper mein photo aata hai"

"meine suna hai ki anika iski shaadi ki tayyariyaan karva  rahi thi"

"Suna hai ise ghar se nikaala gaya hai"

"Mein aur anika shaadi karne waale hai"he could see the whole crowd looking at each other in confusion.Even though he didnot turn his head to see anika still he could hear her say"phel gaya raita".

"Issne apna ghar pariwaar sab, apne pyaar ke liye choda?Hey bhagwaan, kitna pyaar karta hoga yeh anika se"exclaimed one of the lady from the crowd.

"Tum phikar mat karo beta,hum sab tumhare saath hai.Hum sab milkar tum dono ki shaadi dhoom dhaam se manayenge"exclaimed another uncle from the crowd and all them started distributing duties among themselves for the upcoming wedding.

Shivaay had really not expected this type of reaction.He just wanted to stop these people from accusing Anika of things she had not done.The only way he could figure out, to safeguard sahil's  custody was this lie.But things had gotten out of hand.He could feel Anika getting impatient and getting ready to interrupt them and clear the misunderstanding.If Anika opened her mouth now,then the consequences will be even more disastrous.So he held her hand to stop her from speaking.

***

As soon as the neighbours dispersed to prepare for their impending wedding,Anika pulled Shivaay inside the house.

"Aap apne aap ko samajte kya hai.Aur bahar kya keh rahe the?Kya tha voh?"Anika asked furiously.

"Anika listen to me.Those people were talking nonsense about you and the first thing that occured to me was this idea of marriage.So I just didn't think more and said it.Trust me,I just wanted to shut them up"Shivaay tried to calmly explain to Anika but his words did not have the desired effect, instead they angered anika even more.

"Mr Oberoi,mujhe koi farak nahi padta ki log mere baare mein kya sochenge, jab mujhe khud pata hai ki maine kuch galat nahi kiya hai.Aur aapko kya farak padta hai ki log mere barrein mein ya raay rakte hai.Why do you care?"

"I know that! But Anika.."Before he could continue Anika cut his sentence in the middle.

"Kya but? Ab bolne ke liye kya bacha hai.Aapke ek sentence ki vajah se ye log humari shaadi ki tayaari kar rahe hai."

"Anika didi, ek Baar SSO ki baat toh sun lijiye."Sahil said hoping to lower his sisters anger.

Hearing Sahil's words Anika took a deep breath to calm herself down and crossed her arms across her chest,"Bolo Mr Oberoi kya bolna hai." 

"Firstly,don't call me Mr Oberoi Call me anything but not Mr Oberoi.Aur doosri baat meine aur saahil ne tumhari bua Ko uss bheed mein dekha tha.Surely,she would have been the one who had instigated all of your neighbors against you.And the hearing of saahil's custody case is in a week time, right? Mein nahi chahta ki iss baat se case par koi asar  ho. That is why meine ye shaadi ka jhoot bola."

"Bus kijiye Mr Oberoi mujhe aapki madad ki zaroorat nahi hai.Mein apna dhyaan khud rakh sakti hoon. Aapko tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai.Aur rahi baat sahil ki custody ki voh mein..."Anika trailed off not knowing how to counter that particular argument.

"Anika, I know that you don't need my help,but this is not about only you,its about saahil as well.I dont want you and sahil to suffer because of me.Please."

"Mr Oberoi bilkul sahi keh rehe hai."Both of them turned toward the door to find a young girl at the door.Shivaay had no clue as to who she was but anika seemed to know her very well and walked ahead to hug her.Sensing shivaays confusion,Chanda introduced herself.

"Hello,Mr Oberoi.I am Chanda, Anika's lawyer and above all her friend.She turned to Anika and held her shoulders and said,"Anika,We both know that your Bua can fall to any level to achieve what she wants.So its is better to play safe and avoid a risk at this stage of the case.Anika abhi shaadi kar lo aur jab Six months ke baad,saahil ki permanent custody mil jaayegi tumhe, toh tum logon ko jo karna hai kar lo"

"What do you gain by all of this?Why do you want to help me?"Anika asked Shivaay suspiciously.After all why would the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi help her?

"Firstly because you saved my life and secondly because I know the pain of loosing a brother.I don't want anybody to go through that pain especially because of me"Shivaay said in a low tone.

"Matlab?"

Shivaay then told Anika, what all happened at the Oberoi mansion.After listening to all of this Anika sat down on the nearby chair and asked,

"Isliye jab meine aapke baare mein batane ke liye Priyanka,Om aur Rudra ko phone kiya tha tab sabka phone switched off tha."

"Haan,Obeori group se aaj shyaam tak, official statement release hoga, about the incident"

Anika didnot know what to do.She could do anything for her brother even accepting help from the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"Theek hai,Mein yeh shaadi ka drama kar sakti hoon par ek sharth par, ki aap yahi rahenge"

"Why is that so?Ek hafte ke andar, most probably i will get a job so i will shift from here,you don't worry."Shivaay said not able to understand Anika's 'Sharth'.

"Aap samaj nahi rahe hai Billuji.Look,you helped me with the custody case of sahil by playing along in this marriage drama ,so if you stay here for  few days,I would be helping you.So the favour is equal on both sides.Waise bhi, mujhe kisi ki ehsaan lene ke aadat nahi hai."

That evening ,they got married in the nearby temple in the presence of the neighbors and friends.Though their marriage was just a deal or a temporary arrangement that they had done to safeguard Sahil's custody and future, but this marriage tied both of them together in a relation even if it was just namesake.Both had agreed that it was just for six months.Over the days,they had become the best of friends.For Shivaay, Anika was that one person with whom he could share anything without being judged.Anika and Sahil became his family.But life was definitely not a bed of roses for them.Tej singh oberoi had ensured that Shivaay is not employed in any empire, using his contacts.

Though in the starting it was difficult for them to manage but soon things started settling down.Anika had decided to continue with the wedding planning business and shortly they even opened a catering business with shivaay handling the catering business. For him cooking was his passion turned business.After a year they shifted to London and Shivaay opened a café by the name AyKa- Made from the last two letters of their names.Sahil had got admission in one of the best schools in London and Anika had rejoined college to continue her education after shivaay had motivated her to pursue her dream.Then Niharika came.She was like a lucky charm for them.After Niharika's  birth Ayka went on to become one of the top 10 restaurant chains of the world.Anika's new fashion brand"jashn" became a huge success.Shivaay felt like he was the world's luckiest man.He had a family whom he loved and who loved him in return consisting of Anika,Niharika and Sahil.

If somebody asked Shivaay about the moment he realized that he was in love, he had no answer because it was not like a sudden bolt of lightening that hit him,it was a gradual and long process.He had always felt that there was something between Anika and him but he couldnot name it as love because he did not know what love was.There was no fixed definition too,to define love.For him,Love was a special feeling that you feel when you are around your partner.It was something that made you happy.

=========================Flashback ends============================

"Shivaay..Shivaay"

"Huh"he turned his head to see Anika who had just returned from her office.

"Shivaay, aapka paasta jal raha hai"Shivaay looked down to the pan to see the pasta that he had been preparing, burnt badly.He threw the ladle away in frustration.

"Shivaay, aap kahan kho gaye the?I called you so many times you were just not responding.Aur yeh jala hua pasta?Do you know that you made the smoke alarm ring two times.I mean mein khana banaoo aur smoke alarm baj jaye that is a normal thing but Mr sso ke vajah ke smoke alarm baje,rare event huh?"Anika joked trying to ease shivaay out of his thoughts.

Shivaay sighed and dumped the whole of the burnt pasta into the dustbin and started making pasta all over again. Anika noticed that though Shivaay was cooking, today his thoughts were somewhere else and he was really distracted.

"Shivaay,Yeh ho kya raha hai?"

"Kya ho raha hai? Mein pasta bana raha hoon.Naira wanted to eat pasta so I am making it for her.Dont worry,maine tumhare liye extra banaya hai"Shivaay replied casually.He still remembered how Anika used to like only Indian foods.Pasta was one of the first dishes that she liked other than aloo puri.Their daughter had the same tastes as Anika when it comes to food.So if you have to prepare something that both of them like,pasta is the ultimate choice.

"I can see that you are making pasta.I am asking what are you thinking?"

"Bas puraani baatein.Humari Shaadi,Uss din etc etc etc"

Anika attention was caught on the word shaadi.They had got married in odd circumstances.Did she regret it? No she didnt.Though she would love to change small little  things here and there ,but still that was the most beautiful day of her life.She had gotten a husband who loved her to moon and back,a husband who gave equal importance and priority to her dreams as well.She had finally got someone whom she could rely upon, who would protect her.The marriage with Shivaay was the first step towards building a family for which she yearned since childhood family made of Naira,Shivaay and Sahil.Did he regret the circumstances of their wedding? ,Annika doubted.

"Mujhe pata hai Shivaay ki humari Shaadi bahut ajeeb halat mein hui thi par....."Anika started to talk but was silenced by Shivaay who placed his forefinger on her lips to stop her from speaking.

"Shh.. anika.Whatever the circumstances were, I don't regret it because our marriage was the best thing that happened to me.I know that we got married for than less than ideal reasons,but i don't regret it.Maybe all that happened that day ,was destiny's ploy to get us married.To make "you' and 'me' to 'us'.Fate has never been so fair to me but for the first time in my life, it listened to me and gave you.So never evn think that I regret the circumstances of our wedding."

"Then, what are you thinking?"

"When I think about our marriage even that day comes to my mind.How much ever I try, it does come.You know ,from yesterday I was thinking about the past.Even in the office I couldn't do any work because my thoughts kept wandering around.So I came back and started cooking to distract myself. But i guess today was not the best of days to cook pasta"Shivaay said referring to the earlier batch of burnt pasta and the smoke alarms.

"Is it necessary for you to stay here for two more days .Can't you and Naira come with me to Mumbai rather than coming separately on a flight after 2 days."asked shivaay while wrapping his hands around anika's waist and pulling her closer.

"Shivaay, the work here is important.I cannot miss it.Anyways,it is just two days.Aise hi nikal jayega aur aapko pata bhi nahi chalega,dekhna"

"I don't know why,but I am getting a bad feeling about this trip.A gut feeling type, making me feel like our life is going to change."Shivaay whispered.

"It can be a good or a bad change"

"I don't want any change.We are perfect like this.In our own world,Where only four of us exist-You,me,Naira and Sahil"said Shivaay while letting go of Anika and forcing his concentration on the cooking.

"Change is the way of life,you have to adapt to changes."Anika said while curling her finger around his arm.

"What will I do without both of you in Mumbai?Alone for two freaking days.I will miss you both"

"Papa don't worry,hum jaldi aayenge Mumbai.In two days because we know that without us you get bored.After all Mamma aur mein itne khidkitod interesting jo hai."Said Naira who had just walked into the kitchen to hear Shivaay's words.

"Khidkitod?Hum dono toh darwaza tod interesting hai.Koi insaan humare saath raheke bore kabhi nahi ho sakta.Haina?"said anika, bending down to Niharika's height to give a high five.

"Darwazatod.Khidkitod.Lagta hai dono maa beti milkar poori ghar ko tod daalenge"Shivaay muttered under his breath.

"Kuch kaha Shivaay?"asked Anika suspiciously while standing up and lifting Naira to make her sit on the high height kitchen chairs..

"Umm nahi,Tumne kuch suna?"Shivaay said pretending to be innocent.

"Haan meine suna maama,papa keh rahe the ki yeh maa beti milkar poore ghar ko tod dalenge"Anika narrowed her eyes at Shivaay while shivaay was busy glaring at Naira .

"Haww Naira,papa aur Naira ek hi team mein the na?Then when did you shift to mumma's team?"

"Billuji, for your kind information Naira was always in mumma's team.Aapko zaroor koi galat faimi hui hogi"

"Dont call me billuji,Understand Paanika"

"Mein toh aapko billuji hi bulaaongi.Billuji,Billuji,Billuji.Aur aap bhi mujhe paanika mat bulao"

And then started their routine squabble . Naira was sandwiched between her parents who were bickering among themselves to decide in whose team was she.

"Phel gaya raita"Naira exclaimed making Shivaay and Anika stop arguing and look at her in surprise.

"Papa,you burnt the pasta again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for your likes and comments.😘😘

Note: When I specify the date for the next update I usually do try my best to stick to itbut sometimes some unexpected things crops up at the last moment forcing me to postpone the update.So please bear with me if i am late in updating..

Next update: 28 August 2017😁😁

Keep voting🌟🌟 and commenting.💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 6.9K 37
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Gauri is back in India with Shivaay and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that her...
118K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
90.5K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
2K 192 12
"Shivaay singh Oberoi, Ceo of Oberoi group of industries was shot dead by some masked men" echoed the voice of new reporter throughout the hall of Ob...