Shy-Carvie

By carvie_camfia01

Carlos De Vil has always been shy. His first friend was Evie Queen daughter of the Evil Queen. But what if he... More

0. Cast
1. Chocolate Thief
2. I'm A Flirt
3. Jealousy
4. Confess to Mal and Lonnie
5. Operation Carvie
6. You make me shy part 1
7. You make me shy part 2
8. You make me shy part 3
9. Puppy eyes
10. Double Date part 1
11. Double Date part 2

12. Sleeping over

2.6K 60 19
By carvie_camfia01

Evie's POV:
After the double date I went to Carlos's room with him. Jay was with Lonnie and Mal was sleeping in Ben's room.
Carlos took off his jacket and I smiled at him.
"So tonight was fun." Carlos said.
"Yeah it was." I replied.
Carlos kissed my cheek and smashed his lips onto mine. I pulled away a few seconds later and took iff my shoes.
"I'm still in my swimsuit." I stated.
I got my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. I changed into my pajamas and put my blue hair in a ponytail.
I exited the bathroom and saw Carlos was making sure Dude was asleep.
"Now your wearing dog pajamas?" I teased.
"Stop!" Carlos exclaimed.
I giggled and walked over to him. He smiled at me and I grinned back.
"I love you." Carlos confessed.
"I love you too." I replied.
Carlos sat down in his bed and I sat down next to him,laying my head on his shoulder.
"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me." Carlos whispered.
I smiled and kissed him. The kiss got so intense that I pushed him down till his head hit the pillow I gave him back on the Isle.
I pulled away and blushed. Carlos grinned at me and kissed me again.
------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 363 11
When the Doctor tells Rose they're going somewhere specific, the TARDIS typically takes them elsewhere. Which is exactly what happens here. Except t...
605K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1K 1.1K 18
"We slowly pull away from each other both breathing heavily. I the notice that I'm sitting on a counter and he has his knee in between my legs."Barry...
117K 1.9K 27
Seabrooke has now become home to humans, Zombies, and now Werewolves! For most, it seems like things are finally looking up. Then there's Addison. Sh...