Folie à deux〖Yoonseok〗

By sweetsuga-ssi

three months two lovers one madness [ᴘᴤʏᴄʜ ᴤᴇʀɪᴇᴤ #1] More

{*}
{-10}
{-9}
{-8}
{-7}
{-6}
{-5}
{-4}
{-2}
{-1}
{0}

{-3}

52 9 0
By sweetsuga-ssi

October 13, 20XX

I finally escaped from him. For the first time after isolating myself from the small society, I felt so happy and overjoyed walking around the community. I met some locals and greeted me warmly. They gathered around me and told me they were worried for not showing up unlike I used to before. I looked pale and lost lots of weight according to them, but then I lied that I'm fine. I noticed all of them have sickles and scythes clasped in their hands. Was it just me or did I really see them smirking with a wicked sense? One of them swung his scythe and rested it above his shoulder. It was an instinctive move that I abruptly punched his face and stradled him down the ground. I impulsively strangled him out of fear until someone broke my tight grip from his neck and pushed me backwards. The looks they gave me was pity or disgust. I immediately ran and went back to our home. Yoongi spotted me—disheveled outfit and pathetic appearance. He was angry at first, yet his face soften when a tear fell down on my cheek. Yoongi wrapped his strong arms around me and pacified me. There is no safe place other than home; with him always at my side. I whispered to him he is right all along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...