Akaashi Keiji x reader Slowl...

De kawaiicat23

(l/n) (f/n) is the one and only cousin of the owl-like captain from Fukurodani Academy. They share the same l... Mais

Prologue
1. My First Day at Fukurodani Academy
My First Day at Fukurodani Academy (Part 2)
My First Day at Fukurodani Academy (Part 3)

Notice (Please read!!!)

3K 107 45
De kawaiicat23

Hello Readers ! :3

So I am finally back in the country so I'll be able to update soon.

But during the 13 hour airplane rides I thought of another Akaashi Keiji x reader fanfic plot so I was wondering if you guys would vote on the one you want to read.

So here's how it's gonna work,

If the current story, Slowly Falling in Love gets more votes, I will continue to write the story.

But if the new story gets more vote I'm going to abandon the current story and start to write the new one.

So without any further ado here goes the new story summary:

(l/n) (f/n) was back in Tokyo in search of her first love back when she was 6 years old. She couldn't even remember how the boy looked clearly, but she vividly remembered one thing - the boy had the most beautiful smile she had ever seen. However what she didn't planned on doing was meeting the Fukurodani volleyball team and falling for their stoic yet beautiful setter.

Please leave a comment and let me know which story you want to read!

Until next time ~

kawaiicat23 :3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...