Love Bites! ( A Vampire!Matt...

By TaeGodd

I know the title sucks but, coming up with names has always been a bit of a challenge for me and this my firs... More

Introductions
Ready for The Night...
Teens these days...
Choked by my sins.
Kidnapped
You're Mine
Parents...
For Comfort
Starved
Hinting
Early Mourning
Hey Guys!
Update

Left in the Dark

3.5K 78 164
By TaeGodd

 Thank you guys for the votes guys and comments. I love yall so much *sheds dramatic tear* but, we must get on with the show. Roll the cameras to the gay, lovely cutie and the hunkie vampire love god.

 Edd's Pov- 

 I woke up to a completely dark room. "What the- Oh yeah, the power!", I groaned out. I couldn't see a thing but , I heard breathing coming from the back of me. Scratch that, it was light snoring. I tried to roll on my side to see who it was but, the person was gripping me firmly. I couldn't budge but, I managed to  get a peek off there hair. It was spiky like Tom's . Him and Tord must've snuck in while, I was asleep. "Tom", I whisper - shouted.  No answer . "Tom ", I started to thrash about a bit causing the person to hold me tighter and wrap their legs around me. This person couldn't be Tom. Even though, Tom is taller than me , his legs aren't that long. I started to mentally panic before, I heard a yawn. I froze and then , tried to play as if I was still asleep. The person then leaned over and kiss my messy brown locks. "I know your awake", he purred into m ear , sending shivers down my spine. Shit, not him. I slowly turned my gaze to my captor. "U- um, Hi, so you are awake...", he said in an unsure voice. I just stared at him  and disbelief as panic started to invade my body once again.

Matt's POV -

   I wasn't to sure , if he was awake or not , honestly. "Oh , so you are awake", I said in a shaky tone of voice. I was kinda nervous of what he'll think or do , once he awoken. He just stared at me with wide eyes and his  mouth was pinned shut. He looked so, adorable with his wide eyes locked on me, with his messy bed hair . It really was spiraling out of control. "Wh- what did you do to me? ", he asked, horrified. He scooted away from me on the huge , king sized bed. "What! Nothing , I just put you down to rest and I slept beside you.", I quickly spat out. "You didn't try anything funny did you.", he asked putting on the most innocent , sad face. I just stared before, answering. "No", I said blankly. "You hesitated...", he stated. "I swear, I didn't do anything. Cross my no longer beating heart ! I was just looking at your beauty...", I swore.  His face went all shades of red at that statement. 

         "Why d'ya kidnap me, then ...", he asked with a hint of regret. "Oh, to be my mate, of course", I stated cheerily .  "WHAT!" , he exclaimed. I flinched at his sudden voice level.  "As in mate , you mean friend  like platonic  , right ." "No silly...", I chuckled. "You know , like going on dates, hugs , kisses and someone to do the naughty bits with", I said in a mocking tone. He collapsed on the bed. Probably, because he had never had  such a beautiful person such as moi, willing to give him all this love.  I gently hovered over his body, which startled him a little bit. "You okay, honey.", I asked in a caring tone. "What are you, my mum.", He hissed back. He rolled to the side of the bed grumbling. I stopped hovering and landed on the bed gently sitting beside him, his back facing me. He had his hands cupped to his face and was curled up in a ball.

           I don't know why, but I felt horrible. I hugged him and pulled him in my lap. I was surprised he let me do that. " What's wrong , sweetheart..", I queried once again. "You just taken me away from my parents and my friends . What do ya' mean, WHAT'S WRONG?!?", He growled . I felt a pained expression on my face and hugged him tightly as he sobbed into my back. 

  You sure we're not monsters?

Edd 's POV- 

   I really tried not to cry, end up in his life or even allow him to comfort me. I didn't want him to think I was starting to give into him but, I couldn't control it. I had calmed down before, I eased out of his lap. "What t- time is it ?", I sniffled a bit. "Oh..", he trailed off  before, pulling out an old fashioned pocket watch. It looked beautiful. A vintage chain connected to the top and spirals of , what looked like roses, were printed onto the back of the ticking , circular device. "It's 11:45 ", he stated gingerly. 

"What? Why is it so, dark?", I asked . I was really confused. "I have the drapes closed .", he said as if I was some kind of idiot. I jumped off the bed , which was up kinda, high and started to search for the curtains in the dark room. I had barely found the curtains and ripped them open. I was temporarily blinded at the sudden impact of sunlight . I closed my eyes tightly, til' I heard a loud Hiss. I whipped my head into the direction of the bed , to see my kidnapper's skin turning bright red, bubbling with broils and blisters and  black smoke emitting from him. His back was arched as he held himself. I quickly shut the deep velvet purple and gold , fancy curtains. I was to horrified to move. 

  "Ngh..", he groaned in pain. "Are you o- okay ", I asked timidly. "Y- yea , don't worry though, I got burned last night as well. The burns will go away in a few hours.'', he answered . He smiled brightly, I guess to reassure me. "Why does that happen?", I asked , quite confused. I understand he was a ginger an they have quite sensitive skin but, I never heard of one pratically, catching on fire.            

                   "I'm a vampire. That happens when we come in contact with sunlight or something that is too , Holy.", he answered bluntly."Uh, excuse me what.", I choked (on matt's dick, srry). It all made sense  now. "Are you gonna eat me or something.", I quickly blurted out in worry. "What! No! You're to cute to eat." he replied quickly. I sighed in relief but, my face turned red from him calling me cute. "I could use a hug, though...", he said in a needy tone of voice. His arms were out stretched in my direction. I just glared at him. I wasn't to sure if it was a trap or not. I broke the glare before, cautiously walking over to him and sitting in his lap. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into my hair. 

What have we gotten into , Eddie?

~Timeskip~ 

Matt's POV- 

   It had been 15 minutes into our one sided cuddle session. I didn't mind if he didn't hug back, I was just happy that he was sitting in my lap. His body warmth made me feel elated and satisfied. He broke the silence claiming he was hungry. He stared up at me with big pleading eyes. It was just adorable. I had completely forgot that mortals needed to eat at least twice a day. Vampires only need to feed once a week. Humans contain at least a gallon of blood stored inside them. I carried He to the kitchen, he pouted at being carried. I just chuckled. I set him down at the pure oak kitchen table and patted his head. He was mesmerized by the tables design. It was quite elegant . 

       I broke the silence , asking a very important, stupid question. "So, now that we're lovers and in courting .... What's your name?", he never told me his name. "I 'm Edd Goldheart.", he said gesturing to himself. "So are you an Edgar , Edwin , Edward", I quized him. "No, just Edd.", he said in a dark tone of voice . I brushed it off. "Oh, Edd. How that name slides off my tongue and push past my my sweet, pink lips and cause them to turn upwards into a smile.", I sighed dreamily. Edd just cocked up one of his eyebrows. "Okay, poet. What's your name? ", Edd asked . I took that as a chance to be dramatic. 

 " O h, sweet Edd", I purred before, levitating and standing on the table. "I, my pet ...", I continued in a dramatic stance. " Am Matthew Benjamin Lee Allen Isaac Harvey the III", I finished while , bowing. I winked at Edd and placed a kiss on his soft chubby hand."But, you may refer to me as Matt." The blood raced to his cheeks quickly. 

                    "Now, Edd ", I said standing up to my normal height. "What would you like to eat?", I asked all of sudden in a giddy mood. "Hmm, Bacon and Eggs would be nice.", he replied. I jumped off the table and headed to the direction of the old fashion stove and started to heat it up. "Wait, do you have any human food? Don't you just drink like, blood?", Edd asked. "Ugh, stereotypes. Vampires can eat meat and fish , we just can't have vegetables or we'll get sick. Like , garlic, which we are all allergic to and carrots and stuff. Most vampires just pefer blood because, with our partially alive bodies , our enzymes break down food slowly and make us on the overweight side." Edd just nodded his head in understanding. "Now if you excuse me, my darling , I must fetch your eggs and bacon"., I quickly stated before , grabbing my sunhat and flying out the door.

 EDD'S POV-

He just took off , out of the door, leaving me in a state of confusion. I sighed and decided look around. He must've been a prince or super rich because, his house was covered in expensive fabrics, authentic vases and paintings and other house decor and he had a mountain of jewelry in his room. "Wow", I said admiring a huge gold platted mirror with spirals  off vines imprinted on it. I was about to look someplace else , before I smelt bacon. I ran to the kitchen to see Matt over the stove , flipping over some bacon humming some tune. 

        "You're back ", I said a bit surprised. "Yea, I already knew where to find these stuff.", he said before cracking open a huge egg. "Why didn't you come looking for me ?" I asked. Wouldn't he be worried if I was out of his sight. "I could smell you", he said blankly , not even taking a glance at me. I shuttered a bit at the statement. "What do I smell like?', I asked a bit curious. "You smell sweet like that fizzy pop, Coco Cola and strawberries. It's quite nice.", he said happily. I then proceeded to sniff under my arm . I REALLY needed a bath. "So... where did you get the food from?", I asked trying to stir up conversation . "Oh, I killed one of the wild pigs and stole some duck eggs from a nest . You shall have the mother for dinner, tonight. ", Matt chirped. I stared at him like he had a second head or something as he placed a plate full of  bacon and eggs in front of me. It looked delicious especially , having a very fancy dish and silverware to accompany it. I really didn't want to eat the food after he told me the source but, I was terribly hungry. Fuck it.

       I began to devour the food as Matt just stared at me with his green beautiful eyes. I am pretty sure I look like Shrek right now but , he just treated me like I was a pretty princess. "So, who is this Tom. Is he your boyfriend ?", Matt asked out of the blue . I nearly choked on my food. "Good, I really don't feel like murdering anyone this week. ", Matt said relaxing. I do sure, hope that everyone back home were okay.

   Okay guys it's updated. Hope you enjoy and keep those comments coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2K 72
★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not that great, but I assure you- It gets way...
1.7K 33 16
soon after edd passed away, tord reunited with the group, giving up the red army, accidently causing a full fledged war on humanity. tom and tord be...
1K 31 18
The title- I didn't fucking know how to call this- so expect it to be changed a day So.. Matt is a prince, Edd lives with Ringo, Tom.. you'll eventu...
33.4K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...