levi x Plus Size reader(will...

Від alyssiarose143

Okay so this book will be finished one day, most chapters are terrible and i started writing this in middle s... Більше

levi x chubby reader
Why do I hurt
I can't make you love me
Why do you hate me
Decisions
what wrong with me
blue Violet eyes
just realizing
so sorry
whats is life as we know it
titan abilities
my character
who are you
where
lets talk
erens been taken
erens been taken part 2
modern levi

Express Yourself

776 28 10
Від alyssiarose143

Quote of the day: Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. - Bruce Lee

"It's going to be a long ride we won't get to our destination until early morning perhaps?" Armin said but unsure

You look down at your hands playing with your thumbs nevous to look up at the man in front of you but you can feel erens eyes on you.

He grab your hand making you jump a little

"Everything is going be alright (name) don't worry I'll protect you." He say making eye contact

You look at Levi from the Conner of your eye and see he's annoyed by erans gestures.

You caught a glimpse of mikasa giving you the eye and you knew why.

He let go of your hand and you give him a small smile.

"Thank you eren." You whisper to him and hold his hand again making him blush and look away you chuckle a little bit.

"Tsk." Levi tsk (lml I did not know how to put that)

You frown and turn your head letting go of eren hand. It was obvious to a lot of people that you and Levi had a thing but eran didn't want to believe that since he gained a crush on you the moment you decide to join the survey corps.

You put your arm on the side of the waging to rest your head since it will take a while for us to get to them. Your eyes start to become heavy and you diff off in a deep sleep.

Dream world

You woke up to a cold sensation on your body you was on the ground on the wet grass under a large green tree.

"Where am i?" You question
You sit up and look around it was beautiful you smiled getting up you start to walk around feeling the grass on your feet and the flowers in your hands.

"It feels so real." Smiling as you let go of the yellow red flower

You look out into the distance to see a black beautiful horse running your way and stop in front of you.

You jump on after hesitating for a bit starting to ride him(that don't sound right) gaining control

You start to laugh it was so much fun it's almost like you forgot there was other Squad members that needed help getting back to the wall.

Boom

Your eyes widened looking to the right of you you couldn't believe you're eyes "what the fuck is that?" You whisper to yourself

The thing was hairy clearly over 15 m looked like a ape.

It was just a dream but you was scared out of your mind just looking at it but all of a sudden the horse speeds to the thing location.

"No no no no." You yell at the horse doing everything in your power to stop it or turn it around but it wouldn't budge you look at the ground about to jump off but your hands are tied to the horse as the horse just runs faster and faster tears start to form and at that moment you wished you could wake up from a dream that turned into a nightmare.

Reality

-they talk about you dreaming
"Maybe someone should wake her up." Armin say getting nevous
"I wi-." Eren says halfway

Levi gets on his knee and lean towards you putting his hand on your shoulder

Dream world

" Please please please wake up." You cry
The beast turns around and smirks at you tempting you mocking you laughing at your existence.

And that never sits well with you

The rope that boundeed you to the horse untie and you take control once more the tears that was once there dry on your face as you took full speed.

Your eyebrows frown in Fury and not fear anymore. You put your thumb in front of your mouth staring into it's eyes.

You didn't know what it was who it was or what it was but a long time ago you promised yourself you wouldn't fear anything or anyone anymore you promised you wouldn't cry if someone mocked you you promised you would be stronger towards the emiome and your going keep that promise!

Chomp

Reality Levi pov

"(name) wake up." Levi commended

Her eyes popped open a bright violet color that instantly turned into a sliver white upsetting beautiful color.

"Shit everyone jump off quick!" Levi yelled jumping off the wagon despite his injury

Everyone jumps quick!

*lucid lightning flash*

Crash

Everyone stop watching in fear as her Titan body grew the only light they had in the pitch black night was the torches and them damn eyes them powerful beautiful once (e/c) violet now sliver eyes.

"Roar!" Her screams woke the sky scaring every bird and animal in sight she took off in full speed

"Oh my God Levi what happened?" Hanji say running up to me on her horse trying not to smile

"I have no clue." I say annoyed but concerned

"You have to do something about her and get her back we have to go aid the others don't take too long to catch up!" She say ordering everyone to keep going through with the plan.

I grab a horse about to take off.

"Levi wait let me go with you I need to know if she's alright!" Eren begged

"I'll make sure she comes back go with the others now." I say my face showed no emotions but my chest was on fire.

I took off not giving him enough time to speak.

Your pov

Your Titan from pushed though the wind like nothing you had no control of yourself you didn't even know where your from was taking you but you knew it knew and you definitely had a clue.

It was just a dream you keep telling yourself but deep in your heart you knew that wasn't true.

The moonlight showed some assistance making you see the night even better then before.

In the distance you was shocked but not surprised to see the monkey in the distance
Climbing the wall throwing boulders in the far distance like it was aiming at something.

"Oh no." You see normal titans running your way almost like they was ordered to do so.

You tackle the biggest one sitting on top of it punching it left and right untill it didn't have a face Nor head anymore.

A little big headed one jumps on your arm and you squeeze​ it's head till it pops.

You get up quick and grab another one by it's throat tearing it's jaw from it's face.

4 other titans jump on you and you stuggle to be released one bites your shoulder and you cry in pain.

You get angry and feel a little helpless but you still fight.

3 more jump on you and now you're buried under them.

5 seconds past and you can't take it no more.

"Roar!" Lightning strikes you're body making all 7 of them explode at once.

You get up your (h/c) in your face breathing heavily but you wasn't done you lift your head up and look at the ape shit.

It looked very impressed.

You run fast seeing it climb almost across the wall.

"No!" You demanded

You jump on the wall sticking your fingers through trying not to fall you climb and it looks down at you you start to climb faster as it reach the top of the wall.

"No!" You launch your body towards it and it smiled but all you can see now is white air it disappeared before your eyes.

You slip and fall back off the wall you close your eyes ready for inpack.

You hit the ground hard your neck hitting a Boulder making your nap snap and your body slowly starts to disappear.

Your eyes shut having no more energy left you pass out...

Hey guys sorry for the wait really! I did this in 3 days everytime someone comment it gets me to write more and more there probably 3-5 more chapters I'm going make for this book and I'm going g have 3 different endings for this book I have so many other books I have wrote but never published because im waiting to end this book until season 3 of attack on Titan but I still don't know if I'll do it yet and if I do I'll make sure it's better and complete because I don't plan to wait another year to complete a book lol I hoped y'all enjoyed I don't really look for mistakes in my books cuz honestly I'm a lazy author but I try my best to keep it as neat as possible for yall have a good day!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

497 12 12
Hello everyone this is my second book I hope you all will like the story and I am sorry in advance for my bad grammar😅😅. This is not the actual dis...
7.1K 184 35
This my first book so please ntm I have plenty of plans for this book so yeaa!! I can't wait to see what happens and I might just make another book f...
Drowning In Color | ✔️ Від Anyon

Підліткова література

269 67 53
Violetta plays video games on her phone and lives in her own world. That is, until the one person she called a 'friend' disappeared completely from h...
3.9K 119 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...