Missing- OUAT/Peter Pan Fan F...

By Ana-the-panda

Kate is back to the human's world, she disappeared for a month (in the humans world) and has no memory of wha... More

Gone for a whole month
Searching
Adoptive Parents
Storybrooke
Author's Note
Stalker
Believe

Missing- OUAT/Peter Pan Fan Fiction (Sequel to 'Troubles in Neverland')

6.7K 142 4
By Ana-the-panda

I don't know where I am, 

It's dark and cold,

I'm not alone there's someone with me, all I can see it's the shadow of a man, he gave me a glass with water and told me to drink it, I did what he said and the pain in my arm stopped but the pain in my heart was still there...

Why?

Why do I feel like this?

Who am I missing?

All of my thoughts are confuse and my memories are blurry, the only thing I can remember clearly is the green, the green on those sad but beautiful eyes...

Eyes?

From who? 

***

Hey guys!!

This is the introduction to "Missing" the sequel to "Troubles in Neverland"  hope you guys enjoy it!

I can dedicate you a chapter, just ask :D 

~ Kisses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
86.5K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...