Chris Evans/Steve Rogers imag...

بواسطة katetomlinsonhoran

The title says it all المزيد

Pregnant
Chris Evans
Steve Rogers- Party and Support
Chris Evans part 2
Chris Evans 3
Tumbler page
New arm- Steve Rogers
Holiday and Surprises- Steve Rogers
hidden Talents- Steve Rogers
Steve Rogers - Insomnia
Chris Evans
A/N
Girls day out and First Date- SR
A/N
Father- SR
My tumbler username
Heartbreak- SR
Engagement Party- SR
A/N

Denial and Blabbermouth Friends- SR

27.7K 235 133
بواسطة katetomlinsonhoran

Edited: 21st June 2019

Part 2 on the way 

----------

You stepped into the elevator of Stark Tower after being away on a two-week mission and couldn't wait to have a shower, eat and sleep.

"Welcome home Y/N, how was your mission?" The A.I J.A.R.V.I.S asks

"It was good but tiring, thank you J.A.R.V.I.S" You reply, jumping out of your skin, forgetting he was there in your sleep deprived state.

"To your room, Miss Y/L/N?" J.A.R.V.I.S asks again

"Living room, please" you respond, wanting to grab a snack.

As you walked out of the elevator, Tony was sitting on the sofa nursing a glass of Whiskey.

"Hey Y/N, your back," Tony says, walking towards you, pulling you into a hug.

"Hope you haven't been causing too much trouble Tony" You reply.

Once the words come out of your mouth, Pepper screams "Tony Stark!..."

You didn't hear the rest as you walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before making your way to your room.

On your way, you pass Bucky in the corridor, dressed in a pair of black sweats and a black tank top looking like he just came back from training.

"Hey Bucky" you greet the ex-assassin

"Hey Y/N, glad to see that you are back" Bucky greets giving you a hug.

"Good be home" You reply "I am going to Sleep now"

"Have a nice sleep' Bucky says before walking off down the corridor.

You carry on down the corridor until you come to your room. You put in your passcode and the door opens. you drop your bag in the corner as you walk through the door and make your way to your bathroom to take a shower and freshen up.

Steve's P.O.V

I am on my way to the kitchen when Bucky comes up to me with a big smile on his face that half looks like a smirk. What's he so pleased about?

"What's up, Buck?" I ask

"Y/N's home, Stevie boy" Bucky replies and pats me on the back.

I walk into the kitchen with him following and make my way to the fridge.

"And?" I ask, opening the fridge and grabbing out the milk

"Now you can finally ask her out" Bucky grins, while I pour coffee into my mug

"I don't think she likes me that way Buck," I sighed, pouring milk in my coffee and then putting it back in the fridge.

"She definitely likes you. She has that look in her eye everytime she sees you, like you are her whole world, but also with disappointment because she thinks that you don't like her the same way" Bucky explains, before getting up from where he was sitting at the breakfast bar and opens the cupboard door, pulling out a pack of cookies.

"If you say so bud" I reply, picking up my mug and heading to the living with Bucky following.

"She definitely does, Mate," Bucky says, before biting into a cookie

"Who does?" Tony asks from where he is sitting on the sofa, nursing a glass of whisky when we get to the living room.

"I'm trying to convince Steve that Y/N likes him" Bucky replies like it's the most frustrating thing in the world.

"Oh, she totally likes you" Tony replies, smugness in his tone.

Your P.O.V

I wake up from a two-hour nap and make my way to the kitchen since my stomach won't stop rumbling. Even though I just want to go back to sleep, I haven't eaten in 27 hours and I am starving.

When I get to the kitchen, I open the fridge and find leftover pizza. I grab two slices and put them on a plate before putting them in the microwave for 2 minutes to heat them up. I also grab a can of Pepsi Max from the fridge. I also grab some cookies from the cupboard and get my pizza out of the microwave since it is done.

I then sit at the table to eat. While I was eating my pizza, I thought about how my mission didn't go as I planned and the amount of paperwork I have to do tomorrow. It is going to be a nightmare.

While I was lost in thought Steve walks into the kitchen and takes a seat opposite me.

"Hey Y/N" Steve greets, pulling me out of my thoughts

"Hey Steve" I greet back, with a small smile

"How was the mission?" Steve asks

"It was ok. Didn't go as I planned and I definitely didn't think it would be as long as it did" I reply

"You look tired" Steve comments

"Yea, I didn't sleep or eat much for that matter" I reply

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me Saturday night, say about 6:00?" Steve says, after 5 minutes of silence while I ate.

"I would love to Steve" I grin after coming out of shock

"Wonderful. Now go and get some sleep" Steve demands

"Come cuddle," I say pulling him with me making him laugh and having no choice but to agree with me.

We make it to my room and I get into bed with Steve following my lead. We get comfortable and I put my head on Steve's chest before falling asleep instantly.

"Sweet dreams doll" is the last thing I hear.

No one's point of view

While you slept, Steve sat on his phone texting Bucky and Nat.

Steve, Bucky and Nat text for a while and help Steve come up with a plan for your date.

It was 3 in the afternoon when you wake up to find Steve drawing. Where did he get the notebook?

"Hey" You whisper, letting him know you are awake

"Hey" Steve whispers back closing his notebook

You smile and get up off the bed, walking straight to the bathroom. When you come back out, you find Steve sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Thought you would have been gone by now" You comment, leaning on your bathroom door, even though you know Steve is too much of a gentleman to just walk out without saying goodbye.

"And why would I do that?" Steve teases

"You have been here most of the day. You must be hungry" You reply

"I didn't mind. It was peaceful and I was able to draw after Bucky brought me my notebook" Steve replies

"That's where it came from," You say, confusing Steve

"Huh?" Steve asks

"When I woke up the first thing I saw was you drawing in your notebook and I don't remember you having it with you" You explain

"Oh right" Steve replies

"Hey, do you want to go and grab something to eat?" You ask after a moment of silence.

"Yea," Steve says before realising he planned to hang out with Bucky "I did tell Bucky I would hang out. Is it ok if he comes too?"

"That's fine, we can invite Nat and Sam too, and Wanda if she wants to come" You answer

You then pull out your phone and text the group chat you have.

You put down your phone and turn to Steve.

"I am going to get dressed now," You say

"Ok, see you in twenty" Steve answers and walks out of your room.

You walk into your closet and put on a plain white t-shirt, my black and red checkered shirt which you leave unbuttoned, my black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and my black hightop vans. On your way out of the closet, you pick up your black snapback and put it on your head.

You then grab your phone and money, slipping them into your pocket and go to meet the others.

When you get out of the elevator, you find Steve and Bucky standing across the room laughing and talking with one another. Bucky is wearing a plain white t-shirt, black wash jeans, white converse and a red bomber jacket. You also see a black watch on his left wrist. Steve is wearing a blue sweater, black khakis and black boots.

When you get to them, Natasha and Sam walked out of the lift. Sam is dressed in a grey sweater, Black Jeans and all stars and Nat is dressed in a white t-shirt, Black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and black boots.

We walk out of the tower and on to the streets of Manhattan.

"So where are we going?" Bucky asks you

"What about the diner?" You suggest

"Yea," Nat says already thinking about their amazing milkshakes

"Let's go then" Steve commands while grabbing your hand

You all make your way to the diner a block away and Bucky gives Steve cheeky smirks now and again when he thinks that you can't see him.

"White Wolf, why do you keep smirking at Steve?" You ask like it is the most casual thing in the world.

"What?" Bucky asks shocked, thinking he was being subtle but turns out he was wrong.

"Every time you think I can't see you, you smirk at Steve" You explain

"It's nothing" Bucky replies nervously.

"Ok" you answer letting the conversation drop

Nat and Sam are laughing behind you.

When you get to the diner, you sit in your regular place, the booth at the back so that you are not recognised as much. You sat next to Steve on the left side with Bucky next to him by the window while Nat sat opposite you and Sam sat opposite Steve on the right side.

"What's everyone getting?" You ask while you are all looking at the menu even though you all know it by heart.

"I am getting a double bacon cheeseburger, Fries, onion rings and a chocolate milkshake" Bucky replies

"I am getting the same" Steve responds and they high five making you laugh at their silliness.

"I was thinking of getting the California chicken wrap and a strawberry milkshake," Nat says

"I am getting a tuna melt and cookies and cream milkshake. What about you" Sam asks

"I am getting Y/F/F and F/D" You reply.

The diner you are in is called Tick Tock and has pictures all along one wall, red leather booths, a counter and the lighting are dimmed low, light enough so that you can see what is going on but also low enough to prevent bright light from getting in your face. All the Avengers go to the diner on a weekly basis, it's their favourite place to eat except Tony the dinner is his second, Swarmma comes first.

You had been coming to Tick Tock before you joined the Avengers and introduced the team to it one by one. You first introduced it to Bucky to cheer him up and Steve obviously tagged along. This is the place where you built a connection with all the Avengers and where you fell in love with Steve Grant Rogers.

When you had all eaten, you decided to go for a stroll through Central Park and grab a coffee.

"I will never get over how beautiful this place is," You say to no one in particular while walking through the park, with a coffee in your right hand and Steve's hand entwined with your left.

"It hasn't changed much since the 40's" Steve comments

"Remember all the fun times we had here as kids?" Bucky asks Steve

"Yea. Remember that big snowball fight we had with the other kids from school?" Steve replies

"The one where you caught hyperthermia from not putting on enough layers. Your Ma was furious with you after" Bucky laughs, thinking about the memory.

"Yea. I survived the hyperthermia but I almost didn't survive Ma's rath. I had never seen her so angry" Steve laughs along with him.

It's nice to hear these stories as they don't talk about them often. But when they do it is hard to get them to stop and focus on something else. Half of the time we have had to split them up as they can argue over certain details of the stories and can get very heated.

"So Steve, how come you and Y/N have been holding hands this whole time? Are you both together now?" Sam asks, not knowing that you both are going on a date this weekend.

"Sort of. We are going on our first date this weekend" You reply, while Steve blushes as red as a tomato from being called out on you holding hands.

"That is great. I was just about ready to lock you both in a room and not let you out until you confessed your love to each other" Sam responds

"You love me?" You ask Steve shocked

"Sam!" You hear Nat shout and then the sound of someone being slapped on the head.

"Yea, i do. I was going to wait until we were finally dating and been together a while to tell you, you know in a special way. But thanks to Mr Blabbermouth over there, the cat is out of the bag" Steve replies, rubbing the back of his neck. A habit he has when he is nerves.

"It's ok, Steve. No need to be nervous. I love you too" You say before pulling him into a hug

"You know, It's funny that we haven't even gone out on our first date yet and already confessed our love to each other" You laugh while pulling away from the hug and kiss Steve on the cheek.

"Let's go back to the tower and watch a movie" Bucky suggests, pulling you and Steve out of your staring contest.

"Good idea" Nat replies, still glaring at Sam

"Nat, stop glaring at me. I didn't know" Sam defence himself

"Well next time, Don't say it" Nat argues "Sometimes you can be worse than Tony"

"You did not just compare me to Tony Stark of all people" Sam exclaims

"I did, so shut it or next time you will have it worse than a slap across the back of the head" Nat replies before walking off and Nat always follows through with her threats.

You look at Steve and Bucky who shrug and follow behind her, one arm tucked in Bucky's non- metal arm on your left side and your other arm tucked in Steve's left arm on your right side.

What turned out to be a crappy day turned into one of the best days you have had in a long time. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3K 184 29
The title says it all
1.4M 26.2K 109
This book are imagines of Chris Evans and some of his characters he's played throughout his career.
16.2K 321 50
Avengers Teens assemble :)
490 0 18
Exactly what the title says. I don't know how to summarize this.