A Star Is Born: A Daisy Ridle...

By ridley_forever

Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley is an English actress and film producer. She began her acting career by appearing in... More

The Beginning
Breaking Out To Be A Star
Voice Acting
External Jobs
Nominations and Awards
Social Media
Upcoming Roles

Before the Awakening

157 5 0
By ridley_forever

Ridley began her career with minor roles in television programmes like Youngers, Toast of London, Silent Witness, Mr Selfridge and Casualty. She also appeared in a short film Blue Season - which was entered into the Sci-Fi-London 48 Hour Film Challenge. She also starred as the lead role in the third film of Lifesaver - an interactive film to teach people how to do CPR and the abdominal thrusts with three films - which also got nominated for a BAFTA award.

She also appeared on Wiley's music video of the song Lights Up playing the character "Kim".

Her film debut is in an independent 2015 horror film, Scrawl after her scenes were cut from Inbetweeners 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
23.1K 539 4
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...