STAND BY ME ━ imagines and pr...

By sstandbyme

all I can say is stand by me is one of the best movies ever and i'm gonna do imagines and preferences about... More

introduction
gordie lachance
teddy duchamp
chris chambers
preference
gordie lachance
teddy duchamp

chris chambers

1.5K 40 3
By sstandbyme

I stared down to my feet as I kicked at a pebbles. I was walking home from the store and I carried a paper bag that had a warm loaf of bread inside. My mother had asked me to pick it up for dinner tonight. I stumbled to the ground when someone had bumped into me dropping the bag.

" Hey! Watch wher- " I looked up to see Christopher Chambers and the other boys he hung around with. I was silenced. Christopher Chambers. The name ran through my head. The kid who stole the milk money at school awhile back. Eyeball Chambers kid brother. I swallowed standing myself up.

" S-S-Sorry Sir " are the words that came out of my mouth as I started to run the opposite direction of my house. Sir? What was I saying?? My ears filled with a " Eee-eee-eee " Teddy Duchamp's " laugh ".

" Did you hear that Chris? She called you sir. " I overheard Teddy breathe out between laughs.

" Oh shut up Teddy it isn't that funny she was just probably scared of me... Like everyone else in this town " Christopher said.

Their voices died down once I ran far enough. I was out of breath.

" Damn it... " I mumbled. I had remembered I had dropped the bread. I guess I was so scared I had forgotten it. Great. Now I was gonna have to walk back and get it. I made a fool of myself by calling Christopher sir. What if I cross paths with them again? I sat down on the sidewalk against a wall. To catch my breath and to wait a few minutes to make sure I wouldn't cross paths with the boys again. I put my knees up. Rested both my arms on them. And hid my face inside.

A few minutes had passed I heard steps coming my way. Their was a tap on my shoulder. I uncovered my face. Once again I saw Christopher. He held a brown bag.

" You dropped this... " he gave me the brown bag and sat beside me.

" Thanks " I half smiled looking down again.

" You're welcome "

" Listen..., Christopher is it? " I paused pretending not to know his name.

" It's Chris "

" Well Chris... I'm uh sorry I ran from you I was just... startled? That's all "

" It's fine, I'm used to it. " he shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

" Used to what? "

" People running from me "

" Oh... Im sorry, w- where are your friends? " I stuttered changing the subject quickly.

" I told them to stay where they were while I went to give you back your bag "

" Oh "

" I better get going... I don't wanna leave them waiting for me " He began to sit up before my arms wrapped around him and I pulled him down to sitting again.

" Thanks again, it was real nice of you considering I ran " I whispered.

His faced was red when I pulled away from the hug.

Chris rubbed the back of his neck. " It was really no problem "

" Speaking of going I better go as well, my mother will think I ran off with her change if I don't give her this bread she wanted. "

" Okay we'll see you around "

" Oh and by the way my name is Grace "

" Well, see you around... Grace "

I waved to him and then walked home. Smiling the rest of the way.

-

Side note: @pepsicola_8 I'll post you're request very soon! I am really sorry for the delay. And I'll post a Teddy imagine after I post @pepsicola_8 request

this imagine was requested by: @eightiesradical

This was just a little fluff. I hope you enjoyed as always and hope that you have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
359K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...