Her Blood - (Whispers of Fate...

Galing kay _bikramjeet_

|| HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Mystery || || HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Vampire || [GENRE WINNER- THE ICE AWARDS 201... Higit pa

●●●
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interview
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Glitch)
~Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter 50 - The Finale [Part 2]
Epilogue
Q&A
Help me
New Book Cover Reveal

Chapter 17

33.5K 1.7K 275
Galing kay _bikramjeet_

Grace's Point of view:

"And I know that you know I am the Lord Wincarain, my little granddaughter you are really good at finding things," he said with a smirk.

I placed that cup of tea on the table and looked at him with my pale face. His expression was blank.

How did he find that?!

"Grace, you are very easy to read," he said, shaking his head in a disapproving manner.

He stood up and walked towards the window. He turned back and pointed his hand towards the gramophone kept on a circular table between this room, and a symphony started playing from it.

"You are my granddaughter, we are Wincarians: The cursed blood. You are a vampire too," he said with a smile.

"Are you kidding me?" I looked at him in disbelief. How can I be a vampire? I never wanted to drink blood like vampires, it's not possible!

"No, I am not kidding," he replied.

"Wincarians are gifted too, my gift is to read minds. Your gift is that you'd never need to drink blood," he paused and took a deep breath, "your soul is very different from us, your soul makes your blood the most powerful blood in this world."

What. Did. I. Just. Hear?

"You. Heard. The. Truth," Thomas said, mimicking my tone.

"And why should I believe you?" I asked him.

"To save your life," he said and started humming the tune which the gramophone was playing.

My hands and feet turned cold. To save my life?

"Grace, I need to work now and I love working in solitude," he said indicating me to go out of his room.

And then the most important thing popped into my mind.

"What about my real parents? Where are they? Why was I kept with those monsters who abused me?"

Tears rolled down my face, I felt hollow inside. My own parents didn't care about me and left me there to get beaten up every day.

"Let's not talk about this now," he said, pain passed through his eyes.

"Why?" I asked. A sob escaped my mouth. Who are my parents? Did I deserve to be with those monsters?

"I need to work now, I don't have time to talk," he said and started looking through some papers.

My nostrils flared. How could he not talk about this? He should tell me about my parents.

"Get out, NOW!!" Thomas' voice echoed in the room.

"FINE! DON'T TELL ME, MY DEAR GRANDFATHER," I ran out of his room, wiping my tears.

---

I walked aimlessly around the castle, with sorrow in my heart. I halted in the castle's garden and saw the golden rays of sunlight falling on the flowers and plants, making them glow. Butterflies were flying and birds were singing. I took a deep breath in and sighed.

I walked towards a huge tree and sat against it and closed my eyes. Maybe my real mom and dad never wanted me. I was probably a burden to them.

My thoughts moved around Thomas and my real parents.

"So what are you doing here, beautiful?" I opened my eyes and saw Andrew with a rose in his hand.

"Nothing," I smiled looking at him.

He sat beside me and frowned looking at my face.

"Your eyes are red?" He said, his eyes were filled with concern. He handed me the rose and caressed my cheek.

"Oh, something went in my eyes and I rubbed them. It's very windy today, isn't it?" I lied. He didn't look convinced.

"Okay..." he said and placed his left arm around me.

"So, I have a surprise for you tonight," he flashed a smile.

"What surprise?" A smile found its way on my face.

"Surprises are meant to be surprises, Grace," he chuckled.

"Not fair, Andrew!" I pouted.

"Just come on the terrace tonight," he said and grinned.

I rested my head against his shoulder and looked towards the rose in my hands. I admit I like him very much, his presence makes me so happy.

Many minutes passed and we both sat together in silence. Sometimes silence is the best conversation, sitting beside someone who you like, looking around the beauty and enjoying their presence is wonderful.

"Grace, I need to meet the minister of defense now. Meet you tonight," he said and we both stood up.

Ugh! Why can't he wait for some more time?

He looked into my eyes, inched forward and we both started kissing.

Our lips parted and he rested his forehead against mine and smiled. That smile always fills my stomach with butterflies.

"I know you'll still blush like this even when we both turn old... together," he said and winked.

Oh my gosh! Was I blushing? I squeaked and hid my face in my hands.

"Come on! Don't hide that beautiful face," he said.

This made me blush even harder. I looked in his eyes and shook my head with a smile.

"See you later," he kissed my forehead and walked away.

I grinned looking at the rose which he gave me.

Someone squealed loudly behind me. I turned around and saw Elizabeth looking at me with clasped hands.

"Awww. That was sooo cute! I am sad Katherine wasn't here with me to see that adorable conversation and...kiss. When will you both make me grandma?" Elizabeth said, her every word was laced with excitement.

Goodness, gracious!

---

I opened the book which Thomas gave me many days ago. I wondered that why would he even give me a blank book?

I kept that book back into the cupboard and started writing the story which I had started.

"Grace! Open the door! See what I brought!" Katherine screamed outside my room.

I opened the door and Katherine came inside with five bags.

"I did TONS of shopping!" Katherine grinned and threw the bags on my bed.

"Great!" I grinned back.

"I wanted to bring you along with me for shopping but mom said it's not safe for you outside," she said.

"Really? Am I in some danger?" My brows snapped together.

"Yeah she said that but I hope you're not in some danger," she said and placed her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

After some time, we both opened the bags and started discussing what she bought. She bought many dresses and jewelry, some for me and some for her. I declined to take that stuff but she shoved all of that in my cupboard and went to her room.

Suddenly a golden light started coming out from beneath my bed.

I bent down and saw that small parcel was glowing.

What the heck? Should I open it? Flower told me not to open that but what if this is a sign to open it?

I took that parcel in my hands and sat on my bed. My hands were shaking, what if this thing will blast?

I opened it and saw a cube made of glass glowing. The golden light started swirling fast and it looked like a small golden tornado.

I closed my eyes because it was too bright. Maybe I should've never opened it.

"Open your eyes, Grace," my heart started pounding hearing a voice.

I opened my eyes and they went wide realizing who it was. She looked exactly like the statue of Queen Floisa placed in the garden. Her body was transparent.

It was the ghost of Queen Floisa.

"Flower is dead."

●●●

So did you like it?

Andrew is gonna give a surprise to Grace? What could it be?

Grace just met Queen Floisa.

Flower is dead?

●●●

This book recently won The Purple Apple Awards 2017

●●●

I am extremely sorry for the late update

●●●

Did you like the new cover?

●●●

This chapter is dedicated to TheRealVampire. Thanks for making such a lovely cover.

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.7K 1K 43
❝So you like blood?❞ ❝No. I don't like blood. I like vegetables. Because I'm a vegetarian.❞ ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
2.5K 201 13
"All of the noble ladies, aged 18-20, and all of the noble lords, aged 18-25, are invited to attend a betrothal celebration. On the first night, a ma...
73.4K 1.6K 138
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
3.2M 167K 52
When Aria's father sells her to a stranger from the north, she never expects to be cherished like a daughter. To live in a castle, showered with ever...