Untamed darkened heart (on ho...

By dramione-4-life

Love can turn anyone dark but when there's dark is there really love? What if Fred didn't die but when he cam... More

Prologue

56 5 2
By dramione-4-life

Words:-1264.

Song:- birdy strange birds

Hermione's P.O.V

Images of the war still flashed in my mind, it's been a month since the war and yet it feels like just yesterday.

Just yesterday that we came face to face with evil.

Just yesterday that both good people and bad people lost their lives.

Just yesterday that we lost Fred, even if it was just for a moment.

Yet since that moment he hasn't been the same, he seems more hidden; more...dark.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when a knock came from my door making me frown, I lost everything and the war coming around the time I made up a lie made it easy.

No one knows where I lived so who the hell was at my door.

I got out of the bath and put my dressing gown on before walking to my front door.

I leant on it to try and listen but I heard nothing "h-hello"

"Mione" I pained voice rang through the other end making me pull the door open.

"Fred?" I was shocked to see the state he was in, bruised and bloody.

I gripped his arm and pulled him in before closing the door.

"W-what happened to you?" I panicked yet all he did was stare at me before straightening up and right in front of my eyes all the cuts and bruises disappeared.

My eyes widen and my mouth falls open.

"Nothing as far as I know, why did something happen you haven't told me about?" His voice sent chills down my spine.

I couldn't hold back anymore, anger burned in me and before I knew it. It was to late.

He head moved to the side on impact when my hand hit him across the face.

You see after the war, after he dead and then came back; that night when everyone finally slept he left.

Without a word.

He slowly turns to look at me as I brought my hand into my chest, I tried to blink the tears away but they kept coming and sooner or later they will full.

"What was-"

"How dare you just leave like that! You have no idea what everyone has been through. What I've been through. You left everyone who loved you and they fell to pieces. They missed you"

"Did you?"

"And on top of that you-what?"

He moved closer to me "did.you.miss.me?"

I stared at him before looking down "more they you deserve" the tears I was holding in finally left my eyes.

I felt a hand under my chin pull my face up, I stared him in the eye and he cocked his head to the side slightly.

"Why are you crying mione?"

"B-because. BECAUSE I WATCHED YIU DIE AND THEN WHEN WE THOUGHT WE HAD YOU BACK YOU LEFT. IT WAS LIKE I LOST YOU ALL OVER AGAIN. DO YIU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT-" my shouting was cut off when he pushed his lips to mine.

His kiss was so passionate it made me feel so warm and loved.

He pulled me closer into his arms before pulling away and resting his forehead against mine.

"I've always wanted to do that, your problem is granger...you talk to much and it just makes you lips look more inviting then usual"

"Fred-" I whispered "-where have you been?"

His breath mixed with mine he did not pull his forehead away from mine.

"Away but I'm back now"

"That's not a good enough answer"

"That's the only answer you'll get for now"

He then pulled away and looked around the small flat I lived In.

"It's cold in her granger, why isn't your heating on?" He frowns at me.

"I-I haven't got none"

"Excuse me?"

"I haven't got none, it's not been as easy as everyone thinks" I mumble.

"What hasn't?"

"Living okay! Living has not been so easy" I snapped before looking down in defeat "I used to be able to live with this lie but it just seems so hard lately"

"What lie?"

"I haven't got anyone fred, no parents. No family. Just me"

"So when you said you had muggle parents-" he trailed off.

"I lied, it's been me all along. On my own" I finally looked at him.

He stared at me once again before grabbing my hand "your going to be the death of me" then the next thing I knew I was someone completely unknown to me.

"Fred w-where-"

"Make yourself at home" he said as he let go of my hand.

"Where are we?"

"My home, or the place I've been staying; its warm and has food and hot water. You'll be okay here for a bit" he said as if he didn't care but I couldn't help but smile.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him, he slowly wrapped his arms around me before I pulled away.

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled "you still care"

"Shut up" he mumbles.

"No because the truth of the matter is that the Fred everyone once knew is still in there someone because. You.care" I giggled before pecking his lips and running into the bathroom to take a HOT shower this time.

Then I realised I as in ME, just kissed Fred Weasley.

Twice in just under a hour.

What in merlons beard.
***
"Fred, your home you had me so worried" molly shouts/ cries as she wraps her arms around Fred.

He instantly wraps his arms around her and hugs her tight.

"Hey mum" he whispers.

"Where have you been and-oh hermione me dear what are you doing here?"

Before I could answer Fred pulled away and smiled "just away mum and granger found me, so she dragged me back here by my ear back here to you guys" he tells her.

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me.

God I've missed a mothers hug.

"Thank you sweetie, rons upstairs. Do you maybe want to call your parents tell them that you can stay tonight?"

"It's fine molly they'll be okay with it" I smiled and looked over at Fred to see him looking at me.

"FREDDIE!" Fred head snapped In the direction of the voice and he wrapped his arms around George.

Almost instantly I saw the old Fred again, the one we all love.

The one I lo-

"Hey Georgie how you doing?"

"Terrible I've had no one to help me pick on Ron" Fred chuckled at geroge.

"Hey mione" I felt a kiss on my cheek and I turned my head to look at Ron.

"Hey" I gave him a hug and once again my eyes met with Fred's.

"Come on we will watch that film" Ron started walking.

"Okay be right there" I smiled, as I walked past Fred I stopped and he looked down at me.

"I said it's fine but your the only one who knows I'm lying" I tell him as I walk past him he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"You can lie to everyone but you can't lie to me granger-" he lent towards me and whispered in my ear "-remember that when your with lover boy. I'll always be the one who knows you better"

Scary thing is his right.

A/N

New book so what do you think so far.

It's my second fremione book but my first one where I make Fred dark.

Let me just say it's going to be good.

So I hope you enjoy.

Comment.

Vote. 

Follow.

~Dee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...