Sebastian Stan Imagines

By Danosaurious

Sebastian Stan Imagines. 6:00 pm ° ° ° ° ° Request Open: ✓ " Your obsession with Sebastian Stan is unhealthy... More

✰ Preface ✰
Cheat -» Chris Beck
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Panel -» Sebastian Stan
Babysitting -» Bucky Barnes
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Emoji -» Sebastian Stan
Old Friend -» Bucky Barnes
Months -» Chris Beck
Christmas -» TJ Hammond
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Little Stan -» Sebastian Stan
My Hoodie -» Bucky Barnes
New Years -» TJ Hammond
Apology
Museum -» Chris Beck
My Mission -» Bucky Barnes
August 13, 2017
Kiss The Girl -» Chris Beck
Who? -» Bucky Barnes
Sebastian Stan, August 13!!!
After Show -» Sebastian Stan
Birthday Surprise -» Sebastian Stan
Oh -» TJ Hammond
My Sister?! -» Bucky Barnes
Because I do -» Joshua
OH OKAY -» Bucky Barnes
Married for a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Harms Way -» Bucky Barnes
Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Oops -» Chris Beck
Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Baby -» Joshua
Last Thoughts -» TJ Hammond
Jealous -» Bucky Barnes
Here You Are -» Bucky Barnes
Say It -» TJ Hammond
Coming Home -» Sebastian Stan
Say It -» TJ Hammond
Okay... I'm Tagged?
Close Friends -» Chris Beck
Tony!! -» Bucky Barnes
What Dating Sebastian Stan Would Include
Broken -» Joshua
It's Just Me
Clingy -» Bucky Barnes
Scary -» Chris Beck
Angry -» Sebastian Stan
Younger -» TJ Hammond
Exes -» Joshua
Look At Me -» Sebastian Stan
Explaining
Holiday Season!!!
Not My Dad -» Sebastian Stan
To Me -» Bucky Barnes
Come Back -» Bucky Barnes
Stop -» Blaine
Photoshoot -» Sebastian Stan
The New Character Is...
Finally -» Jefferson
Grateful -» Chase Collins
Saving Your Life -» Bucky Barnes
Survey Time Danosaurs!
Raising Hope -» Chris Beck
Welcome: Chris Evans Images!
Analytical -» Bucky Barnes
Welcome Tom Holland Imagines?
Years Later -» Sebastian Stan
Angry -» Sebastian Stan
Awards -» Sebastian Stan
Valentine's Day Date -» Sebastian Stan
Be Mine? -» Bucky Barnes
Mentor -» Bucky Barnes
Hidden Family -» Chase Collins
Oh Baby • Bucky Barnes
What?
Frozen • TJ Hammond
A Big Ass Thank You
Sad Song • Chris Beck
Trans • Sebastian Stan
Reality • Sebastian Stan
Scars • Bucky Barnes
Injury • Sebastian Stan
Sick Days • Sebastian Stan
A Much Needed Girl Talk
Wisdom • Bucky Barnes
Eat Me The Fuck Out Wattpad
Ha They Mad
the full ugly truth
not an update
please read psa

But -» Bucky Barnes

9.4K 178 43
By Danosaurious

Word Count: 1187

Warnings: Mild cursing.

Requested: bestemeg

Prompt:

❁ ❁

You look at Tony and sigh "It'll be fine, Tony. When can we not handle a mission?" Tony shrugs "Last time you were thrown into a wall." Tony looks at you.

"I'll be just fine. I break, but not that easily." You walk out and you come face-to-chest with your best friend Bucky Barnes.

"Is he okay with you doing this mission?" You nod and smile towards him.

"Yeah, I think?" He chuckles at your confused look.

"I think you'll do just fine, doll." He pats your shoulder before heading off to go train with Steve.

You walk towards your room to find Nat already there "You know, Bucky has a thing for you." You roll your eyes.

Yes, it was true you had a crush on your best friend Bucky. And Nat can't help but keep telling you that he has a crush on you to, but of course you subsided the comment and said he never has and never will. But Natasha just won't let you live it down.

"We've talked about this, no he doesn't." She sighs.

"Then how come he was trying to get you to go on this mission?" She places her arms across her chest folded.

"Because he knows I'm no better here all alone." You get your stuff ready for the mission.

"You're blind to this, Y/n." Nat walks out and you roll your eyes annoyed.

❁ ❁

You walk towards the kitchen and look through the fridge for something, you finally decide on just making some tea.

"Hey, doll face." Bucky walks in sending you a small smile.

"Hey, Bucky." You stir your tea after adding honey to it.

"I still can't believe Tony's letting you join the mission. Are you happy?" You look at him and smile.

"Yeah, he's a good guy he really is. But he is a pain in the ass." Bucky chuckles.

"Not the only one to say that, love. I gotta go help Sam with something, I'll see you around." His smile fades as he walks down the hall.

"Told you he likes you." You glare at Natasha.

"Nat, he doesn't he's my best friend." You walk out with your tea and go help Tony with something.

"You know I don't like Bucky, right?" You look at Tony.

"And why is that?" Tony looks at you like 'duh'

"He killed my parents, Y/n." You sigh.

"Tony, he wasn't thinking right." Tony groans "God, your love for him is weird." You laugh at Tony's comment "I don't love him like that.." You giggle "With you two always looking at each other, I'd say you were together." Tony scoffs.

"But don't do that, I don't like him." Tony looks at you and you sigh.

❁ ❁

Here it was, your mission you worked so hard to get into. You slid under one of the attackers to get behind him so he wouldn't hit you "Y/n, ready?" You nod and run forwards Steve boast you up and slam down taking out four attackers at once.

"Alright guys, let's kick ass." Tony takes care of some aircrafts that were threatening to strike from above.

"Y/n!" You get thrown over a railing as your hand barely gets ahold of the railing saving you.

"Someone get her!" Nat yells.

Bucky swings over grabbing your waist "Ready, doll?" You nod and both of you swing yourselves back up.

"Let's do this." You and Bucky fight back-to-back helping each other.

Tony was watching from a distance as he fought other attackers from the air "Tony, I have one coming up your way." Tony knocks the attacker back down to the ground and watches you and Bucky rely on each other.

"Get your head in the game, Tony!" Nat scolds while fighting against some other people.

It was true, Tony looked after you. He was the one who brought you to the Avengers to begin with, he's the whole reason you're apart of the Avengers or that you can do what you can now. He also knew you and Bucky held something similar- Hydra.

Hydra were the ones who built you into a soldier, but you were far different from Bucky. You wielded hand-to-hand combat, sometimes you even seemed unstoppable, and you were always unbreakable. Bucky used his metal hand, had guns, was strong and fast, Tony couldn't get over him though.

Bucky killed his parents.

Finally you completed the mission and headed back to the tower. On the jet you sit by yourself looking out the small round window "It's beautiful, huh?" You look up to look into a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

"Yeah it really is." He looks out the window following your glance.

"May I?" You look at him as he motions to sit down with you.

"Yeah, of course." You move your legs out of his way and sits down next to you.

"Mulțumesc." You look at him.

"Cu plăcere." He smirks knowing you were the only one who would automatically respond in Romanian after one of his Romanian statements, or comments.

"Okay, what was that? Did you two just flirt?" Tony asks.

You giggle "He said 'thank you', and I said 'you're welcome'." Tony eyes you "In what kind of language, the made up kind?" Bucky looks at Tony "Romanian." Bucky answers.

You and Bucky believed Tony left, but he didn't he watched as you two held a conversation in Romanian. Before he knew it you guys were back home.

You and Bucky sat in the lounge area after cleaning yourselves up talking in Romanian... Still! Tony couldn't believe his ears, until he noticed a shift.

"Esti frumoasa." You look at Bucky.

"Bucky... Mulțumesc." He nods.

Right in front of Tony, he watched as Bucky leaned in and kissed you. What the hell just happened?! He has got to learn Romanian in his free time. He steps out clearing his throat.

You and Bucky look at Tony "What just happened?!" Tony asks furiously.

"Tony, I'm sorry. But I've liked Y/n for a while. And Steve told me to take a chance." Bucky looks a little nervous.

"Not with her! I didn't like you to start with! What makes you think I like you now?!" Tony sighs.

"It's not your choice, Tony. You aren't my dad, my brother, or any biological meaning to my family! You have to give him a chance, he didn't know what he was doing!" You look at Tony.

"You break her heart, I'll put you six feet under ground." Tony points to Bucky.

He turns back around looking at Bucky "And I mean it, they won't be able to find your body." Tony walks off and tries to shake off what he just went through with, what the hell did he just do?

Bucky looks at you "He talks a big game, but he never completes it." Bucky gets a small smile.

"So, you are gonna be my girlfriend?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah, I guess I will."

"You owe me one, Y/n!" Nat calls from her room.

❁ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 62 10
Simply the title. (Reader Inserts) ___________________________________________ I will mostly be doing Sebastian Stan, Chris Beck, and (my husband) Bu...
723K 16.4K 42
NEPTUNE | ❝I wanna love you but I don't know how.❞ Sebastian Stan X OC au social media & real life began ↠ 10/01/2017 ; completed ↠ 05/12/2018 © -inf...
85.1K 1.1K 119
Preferences and imagines about Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan Requests and ideas are always welcome! I don't own any of...
1.4M 40.2K 125
❝I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.❞ . . .in which her love for him is not on...