Jutice League Warhammer 40000...

By OrcTrollTauren

Superman got lost in Warhammer 40000 world. Justice league assembled to rescue Superman. ... More

5 things.

Warp Unwarp.

423 2 1
By OrcTrollTauren

"Watchtower! Come in Watchtower!"

"This is Watchtower, what's the emergency?" - an emotionless voice replied to a worried voice.

"John, I need your help, Superman is lost, come fast."

John looked at the monitor and saw that the transmission is coming from Fortress of solitude.

"Who are you? I cannot recognise your voice." - John was still emotionless after hearing about Superman.

"This is me, Lex, Lex Luthor, how come you cannot recognise my voice. This is not a joke, I have lost superman in a wormhole and he is not responding. John? John, you there?"
----------------------

Bruce Wayne, the billionaire playboy enjoying his night tending his butler who is now very old to even swallow his own spit.

"You don't have to waste your nighttime on me, Master Wayne." Said Alfred from his voice box attached to his neck but the emotion was none in it. Still, Bruce Wayne understood everything from the eyes of his butler.

"A son is looking after his old father is the best time he can spend and give it to his father." Bruce Wayne said in his wise and young voice.

"It is still time, Alfred, if you agree I can inject the serum and you will see your master Wayne for even longer days." Bruce Wayne pointed towards the syringe lying on the table near Alfred.

"We all need to accept the truth, one way or other, I am glad I was the first, first to see you succeed, first to say goodbye." - monotone voice but still full of relief and accomplishment. Suddenly Bruce's WristWatch blinked Red.

Alfred noticed the blinking and gave an assurance look towards Bruce Wayne that he will wait for him, today is not the day for him to say goodbye. Bruce touches the dial and said - "I am on my way, John."
-------------------------

John, the Martian Manhunter, standing at the front gate of Fortress of solitude looking towards the sky for any sign of Batman aircraft.

Suddenly the gates of Fortress opened and John saw Lex Luthor coming out of it with Batman. John as emotionless as ever walked towards them as calm as he can walk.

"Lex claims he was experimenting with a new kind of FTL drive with Superman and he needed his strength to keep the hole open longer for him to send a beacon, it was going all good, they launched at least 1600 beacons to beyond observable universe and then the accident happened." -Batman looked towards Lex for further explanation.

"I didn't notice that the line between realspace and dimensions is getting thinner and thinner as we are opening the small wormholes again and again and suddenly we went random and it was not a wormhole to our universe, it was a wormhole to another universe. And before I could have warned him not to hold much longer, he slipped inside and the portal closed behind him, when I try to open the wormhole again, I can't sustain it long enough to communicate or even get a glimpse of the other side." - Lex was in genuine concern as he is no longer a person who is after Superman life.

"Let's go inside and look at it."- John said calmly and walked inside. Lex gave a look towards John like how he can still be so calm. On the other hand, Batman suddenly gets as calmed as John and started following John.

*I do not trust him John but I guess you have something to share.*
*He is in fear, fear of losing his only trust he gained in this world, Superman. And now his mind does not want to scheme again to survive in this world. I guess relying on powerful individual for survival, do make you sloppy and that's why he contacted me first as he knows I can read him and I can vouch for him if things get unfavorable.*
*So you read his mind?*
*I did and he is not lying.*
*I still do not trust him.*
*I also do not want to trust him, let's go with this plan.*
*You want to act like that he is guilty?*
*Yes, and he will tell us everything to prove he is not guilty, instead of relying on me.*

They reached to the hall where they were experimenting with wormholes. The hall was full of small cylinders, tightly packed.

"What are these?" -Batman asked after picking up one.

"These are the beacons, which we were deploying. Our plan was to create a map from it and later manually jump to these beacons and deploy more, nothing more, just a curious project to know more."

"You said, you cannot sustain the wormhole, then what is that?"- John pointed toward the middle of the room where a large metal ring was spinning like a wheel.

"That's just ring spinning and I can create a wormhole but can't sustain it, it just collapses in a fraction of a second."

"I can see, I see a view of the other side." - John said calmly and this time Batman was little curious about why John is so calm about this?

"You mean, there is a wormhole here which we are not able to see but you can?"- Lex questioned the possibility of the situation.

"I think it's because of my psychic nature."

*Are you serious?*
*Yes, come and let me show you.*

Batman Walked towards the John and grabbed his shoulder and suddenly like something invisible unveiled inside the Ring.

*We need to hurry, he is inside there, lost and probably waiting for us.*
*I am going in, watch over my body.*

Batman stepped aside to give John room for his Meditation and John float in air slowly and took a meditative posture.

*Keep me updated, I don't want to lose you too.*

John said nothing and stayed in his position.

hours have passed and nothing from John. In the meantime, Batman asked Lex everything to know about the methods Lex using to open the wormholes and tech behind Beacons. He also opened one of it and tinkered it for few minutes and then he started looking into archives stored by Superman. Lex kept tinkering with his wormholes tech and machinery and Batman away from both Lex and John scouting for every part of Fortress, looking into each item and things he can reach.

"Batman! Where are you? Come fast, you need to see this?"- Lex was yelling in fear on the radio.

"What is it?"

"John! It's John's body, his body, it's morphing into something else, I want you to do something."

"How did you became so coward Lex? The Lex I knew was brave enough to even face Darkseid."- No answer from Lex. Batman ran towards the hall and saw Lex pointing towards John body in fear.

John body was getting bigger and horns and thorns were coming out of his every side, his skin turned red and he started breathing heavily like an Angry bull.

Suddenly breathing stop and John landed on the floor, he turned around and saw Batman with his Batarang in his hand ready to strike and Lex hiding behind Batman with a weapon-like object in his hand.

"What?"

"Look at yourself and tell me."- Batman lowering his Batarang and Lex weapon-like object.

"Oh, sorry about this, this realm is swarming with highly unstable energy but this energy is psychic in nature composed of basic human emotions like Anger, lust, hate, disgust, and jealousy, so they affect minds first but due the volatile nature they affect physical things too so that's why my body reacted to it. My apologies if I startled you."- John said as calm as he always says.

"You named emotions which are sinful in nature------."

"What about Superman?"- Lex asked interrupting Batman.

"I didn't found him, but his traces was there, he is like a magnet in that realm but he has gone too far for me catch on without my body."

"If this realm had the physical effect on you just by peeking into it through your mental projection than what it will do when you will enter physically in it and I wonder what it is doing to Superman."- Lex said with concern over superman well-being and his future.

" Superman has one of the strongest willpower so he will be able to withstand the Chaotic effects of this realm, I am worried about something else."- John was not calm this time.

"What you mean?"- Lex asked.

"As long as he is in this realm it is fine, but when he goes to the other side, I am not sure what will happen."

"The other side?"- Batman asked.

"This realm is only one side of the coin, the other side is a living breathing world just like ours or maybe not so peaceful like our's, that's why this realm is Chaotic."

"So you mean, this realm is a reflection of the other side."- Batman stated what he understood.

John nodded.

"Based on your information, if you are right then we need to hurry, but we cannot see or Interact with this wormhole, only you can via your psychic abilities, can you open the wormhole also for us to Interact?"

"Victor is looking for us, what should we do?" - John looked towards Batman.

"No need to share the truth, just tell him anything to not to suspect and we need to finish this before anyone else start suspecting."

Batman looked towards Lex and said -"I need you to calibrate this BoomTube to your Beacons and Activate one of them and leave it here and get ready, we all are going in and finish this as fast as possible." - Lex only nodded and started tinkering with BoomTube Activation switch.

*Without Motherbox, will that work?*
*This was a gift as part of peace treaty given to Superman, so it suppose to work.*
*So this is your failsafe.*

Batman looked towards Lex and nodded.-*Braniac really altered his personality for better or worse only time will tell.*
-------------------------

After 15 minutes, they were ready, one beacon left in the room activated and John was done prepping both Batman and Lex mind to withstand the new realm they are about to enter.

John opened the portal and both can see it, Batman started to walk in but John stopped it and said in a confused tone.

"I sense this is not the same place I was in. This realm is not dependable at all."

"Don't worry, we have a solution for that."-Batman looked towards Lex and Lex understood the phrase and opened his scanner.

"Lex mentioned that when Superman slipped into the wormhole he had the beacon in his hand and if he understands the meaning of getting lost then he is still holding that beacon with it and with our BoomTube calibrated to Beacons we can jump directly to him but we need to be first Inside in the realm for better pinpoint location."

"Location confirmed and locked, press the switch!"-Lex yelled towards Batman with determination.

John nodded towards Batman and all three ran towards the portal.

The moment they got inside the portal they noticed that they are in some zero-G environment with the entire place is crackling with multicolor lighting and clouds, suddenly it gets changed into like they are underwater and with filled with shadows and lights, Batman looked towards John and saw his difficulty to maintain the psychic barrier. He looked towards Lex and saw a confirmation of signal and he pushed the BoomTube button and it opened a screaming hole twisting and swirling with the energy surrounding it.

"It does not look safe"- Lex pointed towards the disfigured mouth of BoomTube portal.

"It's safe, just hurry"- John said in a painful voice. Batman grabbed Lex and jumped into it with John But they didn't reach anywhere.

"You said signals were good but nothing is here"- Batman looked towards Lex.

"And signals still says we are far from it, how is it possible? BoomTube not working here?"

"BoomTube is working fine, I can confirm that but it's just this place, it is not following any physical rules and it's in constant turmoil and everlasting change. It's pure Chaos!"- John is in full pain and trying to stay calm as possible not to show his pain. Batman didn't look towards anyone and pressed the BoomTube switch again.

And this chase kept on going and going and Batman saw John can't keep up anymore he asked John. -"You said this realm is psychic in nature and your powers are more effective here as we can see, one last try but this time you try to open the BoomTube. John was not in any position to question Batman theory and started thinking how he will do it.
Batman removed the locater from Lex and with BoomTube switch gave it to John. John looked into locator but not understanding if it will help him or not believed in Batman words pressed the BoomTube and BOOM sound exploded and opened a perfect Tube in front of them. Without any delay, they all jumped in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...