|| 보고 μ‹Άλ‹€ || (MAJOR EDITING O...

By MOONCH1LD_03

Top! Jimin (Alpha) Bottom! Jungkook (Omega) Includes side ships Cover by @-cherub thank you!! Started : 18/12... More

I
M
I
S
S
Smut (Extra + Ordinary)
Y
O
U
Not an update
J
M
I
N
Me lmao
H
Y
U
N
G
Epilogue
YEEEEE
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–The end + Q n A πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Jonghyun and Choi Seo In
Sequel
Merry Christmas!!
Ahthor's note
NOTE!!

I

4.9K 169 16
By MOONCH1LD_03

After the cold winter ends....
Until spring decides to come again...
Until flowers they bloom again...
Please stay where you are

"A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD! IM D BOY"

I was jamming through the whole song. It was produce by some rapper named Agust D. Who's that tho? If I meet him I'll definitely ask for an autograph. YAS.

I was jamming until...

!!BOOM!!

"Fucking shit what the fuck?!" I curse out loud. Oh it's raining and heavy too.

"Just now we have Agust D by Agust D! The winner of the rap contest. We will contact you to receive your prize. Stay tune!" The DJ says.

"Wow, lucky for him." Technically I'm stuck in traffic so yeah I decided to check Instagram until...

No money no problem shittt~ I know feel like H Ton--

"Hello?"

"Agust D-ssi?"

"Ah.. sorry I think you got the wro----?" Before I could continue they cut me off.

"Congratulations! You won first price!"

"Oh.. okay?"

"Please come to our office tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. Well send you the location and yeah."

------Beeep-----

I was stunned.

"Bruh... what the fuck... wait I'm Agust D??????????????"

________________________________________

"Plane to Seoul, Korea. Passengers please go to gate B. "

I look up from my phone. Finally home sweet home.

I can't wait for the surprise Jungkook's gonna give me. I smile. He message me. Well better get going. I took my bag and went to gate B.

"See you soon Jungkookie~"

Shits about to go down. I guess ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hi I'm back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.7K 23
temptation; the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise synonyms: desire, urge, itch, impulse etc.. Vhope + Yoonseok Other ship...
240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
148K 11.7K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
101K 1.4K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Will contain any ship of bts. Feel free to message for s...