New Game New Rules

By tiaaaa11

Player's Game | Book II | #wattys2020 Tiana Cross and Andrew Harvey have now graduated from High School set... More

New Game. New Rules
1 - New Life. New Beginning
2 - Long Day?
3 - Thinking
4 - The Ride
5 - Same. But Different
6 - Happy, Yet Nervous
7 - Warning Bells
8 - Falling
9 - Set Him Straight
10 - Almost Home
11 - Hearing Things
12 - A Chance
13 - Family Reunion
14 - Reunited
15 - Guest?
16 - Games
17 - Play the Game
18 - Play Along
19 - Breathless
21 - Talking
22 - Safe
23 - Smile
24 - Trust Me?
25 - Found
26 - Regrets
27 - Shouldn't Say
28 - Snatched
29 - Hidden Secrets
30 - I Dare You.
31 - For You
32 - Shame and Smiles
33 - Staling
34 - Never Happened
35 - Close
36 - Let That Slid
37 - According to Plan
38 - Take You
39 - Fight for You
40 - Deserve Nothing
41 - Saved
42 - Sentimental Decisions
43 - Happy Chances
44 - Closure
Epilogue

20 - Playing

14.1K 460 117
By tiaaaa11

Song above
Camila Cabello ft Young Thug - Havana
___

Previously on New Game. New Rules:

Nickola's footsteps came closer to the balcony and I gasped. Andrew tugged me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me holding on to me tight, I winced at his grip.

"I need you" he murmured. Andrew's eyes flicked to my lips and I bite them nervously, he shook his head

"-And I know that you need me as much as I need you"
- - -

Chapter 20 Part 1
Tia's Perspective.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mama shouted. I smile happily tying my hair up I into a quick pony tail and jog down the steps. I hear the soft melody of Leonard Cohen and the soft chatter of Nickola and my family from the kitchen, I continue my journey down the steps and smile widely when I smell Mama's traditional crèpes. It's as if I have stepped back in time reliving all the childhood memories with my family, only this time I'm sharing my childhood with someone new.

This day could not get any better.

The door bell suddenly went off making jump, I rush down the step to be the first to answer. Maria called and said that she might stop by after work, so I guess that the day is better.

"I got it" I shouted running towards the door. I don't bother to check or fix myself up so with a swift I wing the door open with a giant smile upon my face only to see Andrew and Ray standing with smiles plastered on their faces.

The eye contact remained with Andrew and I, neither of us dared to look away and I didn't miss how Ray looked between us as if he was waiting for someone to say or do something, Andrew suddenly squinted his eyes and tiled his head studying me. I feel my eyes widen as my heart clenched against my chest knowing what he might be thinking; then it hit me, the games that he promised...

Andrew formed a smirk at my sudden reaction and I again I feel my breath been taken away from the devil
. His standing right in front of you.

"Hey Tia" Ray said braking the eye contact. I shift my gaze towards him and smiled as he pulled me into a quick hug. Ray always knew how to lighten the mood and always put a smile on our faces I smiled. "What are guys doing here?" I asked a little breathlessly, this was mainly directed to Andrew but then again I know why his here, Ray shrugged and opened his mouth to say something when Andrew only cut him off.

"Your mother invited us" he said, with an innocent smile. I for one did not believe him judging by his sudden out burst and confident smile. I crossed my arms over my chest confidently mimicking his action and tilt my head eyeing Andrew up and down.

He smirked at me again noticing my uneasiness and I swallow a lump in my throat.  "Really?"

"Yes Baby" he smiled. My breath hitched and he smile grew and leaned against the door frame not removing his gaze. I shook my head getting rid of the blush.

Ray cleared his throat and clasped Andrew's shoulder pulling him back slightly and sushing him from saying anything more.

"Actually. Andre invited us we are going to the city"

I nod feeling a little hurt, the city is one of my favourite places in my home town. Andre knew how much I loved the city I don't understand why he didn't invite me; call me petty but that's rude. I forced a smile at the guys and stepped aside letting them in, Ray smiled and walked inside towards the kitchen whilst Andrew took his precious time. I notice his expression change as he walked in he studied me skeptically and I quickly occupied my self by turning away from Andrew and close the door in order to escape his stare.

"Are you okay Babe?"

I pressured my lips blowing out a breath, he always knew when I was feeling hurt or sad he never once backed away when I was feeling this way and I thanked God everyday for finding me a protector. The memories only seemed to make me sadder and now I cuss at myself for it.

As I locked the door my jaw clenched as I hear Andrew shuffle forward, I feel Andrew close behind me and I can feel his warmth seep through my thin shirt.

I gulped shivering. "Y-y-yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Andrew comes closer were I have no space to breath or move away, he gently skimmed my arm with his fingers making the goose bumps rise on my skin.

"Well I don't know. You seem. tense" he whispered softly. I wanted to move away but I couldn't, it was as if my feet were glued to the floor, I shook my head with a shaky breath.

"N-no I'm f-fine"

Andrew chuckled softly and I close my eyes tight as I felt his warm breath down my neck. I moved away slightly trying to get away but it is as if I was pulled back like a magnet; I couldn't get away, I didn't want to get away. Then slowly, ever so gently Andrew skimmed his hands down to my side as I visibly shiver.

"Are you sure Babe, you don't look fine" Andrew gripped on to my hip I gasp feeling his touch but in a flash I was captured and pinned up against the door with my wrist above my head. I gasped but Andrew quickly covered my mouth with his hand, I breathed heavily and he only raised his finger to his lips leaving me speechless. Andrew moved his hand away from my mouth and back to my wrist where he was holding me steady.

His eyes roamed my face as if he were searching for the truth, he opened his mouth as if he were working out what to say, but when he met my eyes they sparked with mischief and he smirked.

"I don't think you ever had a chance of winning, remember"

My mouth gapped open and I squinted my eyes, I was about to defended myself and my actions but Andrew only shook his head and leaned closer I backed up further to the door and he took a step closer causing me to take a breath, he smirked and shook his head slowly.

"You were so sexy when you were competitive. You still are Babe"

I bit my lip to fight the erage to reach for his neck and pull him down and kiss his perfectly kissable lips which are right in front of me , Andrew bit his lip lightly and shut his eyes. "Don't do that" he whispered deeply.

I smiled to myself knowing exactly what he is talking about and I didn't resit giggling. Andrew looked up and me with happiness and challenge in his eye.

"Doing what?" I mimic his innocents. Andrew tsk and looks to the side slightly and then back to me with a wide smile, his guides my gently around his neck and he sighs.

"Your such a fucking tease aren't you?"

I smile with a blush shaking my head with a shrug. He shook his head again and steps closer, cupping my cheeks gently "I miss you so much"

My smile fell and I looked away with sadness. "You have to stop saying that"  Andrew guided my face gently towards his and he creased my cheeks gently

"And you have to admit that you miss me more"

I shook my head wrapping hands around his wrists and tugging them away from my face.

"I don't miss you" I lie. Andrew chuckled and looked towards the kitchen where it is still filled with chatter and laughter, no one seems to notice the two missing people absent from the table. A part of me wished that my family would notice but most of them support what ever Andrews' got planed.

"Don't lie to yourself baby. I see the way you look at me" Andrew smirked. I scoffed at his arrogance, he still has that arrogance in him and God do I love it but seeing him use it on me only mad me feel so angry Andrew knew how it made me feel and normally when he used his arrogance on me was a sign of challenge to prove him wrong.

And I was going to prove him wrong.

I shoved Andrew back making him stumble and he chuckled in surprise he rubbed his chest mimicking pain and shook his head. I got anger by the second I crossed my arms over my chest and glared with a smirk letting him know that I, in fact have a comeback.

"I see that your vain personality hasn't left your system, everything had to be about you didn't it?" I sassed. Andrew grinned and tilted his head.

He raised his perfect eye brows and scoffed. "About me, huh? Last time I checked it was all about you"

I laughed and threw my head back. "Nothing was ever about me, it's about you"

Andrew shook his head. "So me trying to win you back, is not about you?"

I groan in annoyance and throw my hands in the air in frustration "you can not win me back! I'm not a game, I'm not a toy, I'm not part of your life any more and you can not win me back because I now have a  boyf- AAAA"

I was swept off my feet, and tossed over Andrew's shoulder. "Andrew!!"

"Doesn't this seem all to familiar, don't you think so babe"

Andrew laughed, his shoulders bob up and down from his laughter as he begins to walk into an unknown direction. I gasp when he begins to jog and I grip around his waist in panic.

"Andrew! Put me down!" I shout. I hit his back  and he laughed again. "Hey Babe, do you remember this?" Andrew tapped my butt and I shirk in surprise "Andrew!" I hit his, all to familiar.

"Put me down right now you prick!"

Andrew sighs and then chuckles.
"As you wish my girl"

I was dropped on something soft I regain my breath and see that I'am on the couch, I was fuming with anger and I stood up only to be pushed down I gasp in surprise. "What the fuck is your pro-" 

My heart stopped when Andrew suddenly hovered above me.

"-My problem is you. With him, that's kind of obverse don't you think so?-" Andrew smirked, he eyed my lip and I take a sharp breath he chuckled and met my eyes, I shiver as his brown eyes glowed with challenge. I shook my head as the smirk spread on his face I tired to push him away but he only managed to keep me steady. "Let me go Andrew" I spit, he only shook his head, I try to knee him the balls but he caught my knee holding me tighter with sudden surprise.

"-Tia, you have been playing games with me ever since you got here and I don't like your games. That's why it's my turn Babe, my turn. We are playing a completely New Game, with so much New Rules-"

I groan in annoyance cutting him off and throw my head back on the couch like a child. "I don't want to play your stupid games Andrew"

"Too bad Babe, it's already started." I shoot my head up and he was only inches away from my face, he smirked in satisfactory and eyed my lips.  "-If I win, you brake up with Nickola and come to me, but if you win you get to choose. Me or Nick. Understand baby?"

I shook my head rapidly as he inched close to my ear. "You have no chance of winning babe". His hands travel to my down to hips and pulls me close like he use to and squeezes gently making me whimper he softly groans kissing my neck sucking lightly, careful so he doesn't leave a mark. I try to bite back a moan but I failed miserably and gripped onto his hair.

"No chance" Andrew groans, he pulled away in a flash leaving me laying  breathlessly dead.

What. just. happen?!

Your ex boyfriend just kissed you!

"Andrew just - he kissed you!"

"What kind of game am I playing?"

__
Published : 22.8.17
Edited : 26.8.17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 4.4K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
135K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
788K 44K 34
[2022 Wattys Winner] When love cynic Madison Watson starts university, she vows to follow three simple rules. One: Work out at least twice a wee...
669K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...