cybertron thesaurus.

By lunaireee

All you need to know about the Cybertronian culture and their knowledge. A database that once belonged to the... More

Introduction
1 : Time Measurements
2 : Body Parts/Info
3 : Slang/Swearwords
Want a more organized one?
4 : A
5 : B
6 : C
7 : D
8 : E
9 : F
10 : G
11 : I
12 : J
13 : K
14 : L
15 : M
16 : N
17 : O
18 : P
19 : Q
20 : R
21 : S
22 : T
23 : U
24 : V
25 : W
26 : Y
So..
Cybertron's Cities 27 : A
Cybertron's Cities 29 : G
Cybertron's Cities 30 : H
Cybertron's Cities 32 : I
Cybertron's Cities 32 : K
Cybertron's Cities 33 : N
Cybertron's Cities 34 : P
Cybertron's Cities 35 : S
Cybertron's Cities 36 : T
Cybertron's Cities 37 : V
Cybertron's Cities 38 : Y
A bit more information about Cybertron...
39 : Glossary Of Terms
Thank You!

Cybertron's Cities 28 : C

410 14 0
By lunaireee

[C]

Central City: Central City is the capital of Cybertron in the Unicron Trilogy continuity family. It is the home of the "Control Room" that gives the user access to all of Cybertron's functions, and features heavily in the last third of the Energon cartoon.

Cyber City: A Cybertronian City.

Cybertropolis: The capital of Cybertron under the Maximals, the city of Cybertropolis was home to ten million Transformers before Megatron and the Vehicons took over. Master of the House It was built upon the ruins of Iacon City, the former base of the Autobots.

Crystal City: The Crystal City was famous for its elegance in construction, and the scientific minds that hail from it. It also has a habit of getting slagged by those who fail to recruit certain inhabitants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.9K 8
(F/N) has always visited the local cafe to escape and get a little bit of freedom from her life at home. One day when the cafe is packed full, and th...
5.3K 178 12
Kazuya Miyuki, captain of the Seidou baseball team knows a girl who will start to be part of his life, and will learn for the first time what it is t...
5.7K 118 30
I started watching ironman armored adventures and thought of this. Hope you all like this. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you :)
59K 1.5K 25
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...