That Girl || D.va x Genji

De dearful

I've had my eyes on this girl - long silky brown hair draping over her perfect body, honey brown eyes I can m... Mai multe

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24**
25
26
27**
28
29
30
31**
32

21

1.1K 17 8
De dearful

I gently stroke Hana's silky brown hair as she sleeps in my arms. After her crying she was quickly worn out and decided to take a nap. I tried napping with her but I'm way too happy right now. I can't help but smile to myself as I look at her sleeping face. 

"Is this real?" I whisper as I kiss her nose. Yeah, this is defiantly not a dream. Hana scrunches her brows and lets out a soft whine as I smile at her. Cute. I tuck a stray hair behind her ear and wiggle my arm out from under her - the numbness consuming me. 

I slide my hand into my pocket to reach for my phone as I unlock it. I press on the text message app and scroll through till I find a group conversation of Lucio, Jesse, and I. I grin as I type a text out.

* Group Chat: Tha Boi's 🐸🎮🔫 *

G: "Guy's I did it." 

J: "Did what?" 

L: "If it's drugs, why didn't you call a brotha'" 

G: "The fuck?! You know I don't mess with drugs, Lucio. >__>" 

L: "Then what did you do? o-o" 

G: "Idiots. I confessed to Hana and she feels the same way." 

J: "No way. Pic or it's not real." 

G: "She's sleeping. I can't take a picture of her without her knowing. :|"

L: "Then you shouldn't see my phone. LOL. 8)"

G: "I don't ever want to see your phone...I'm sure you have weird kinks." 

J: "Oh god. Where's this conversation going. SEND THE PIC ;)."

I groan from reading the text as I look over at Hana who's sleeping peacefully. Maybe I should wake her up? It's getting late and I will feel bad crashing at her place. I softly kiss her forehead down to her nose, cheeks, and the outer corners of her lips. 

"Hey, Hana." I whisper in her ear as she scrunches her brows.

"Hm?" She murmurs. 

I hesitate kissing her lips as I bite my lower lip. She'll defiantly kick my ass for suddenly kissing her. Fuck it. A devilish smirk on my face as I lean close to her face. My breath on her soft lips as I close the gap, my lips meeting her soft ones as I glide my tongue over her lips. 

Hana slowly opens her eyes with a confused expression. 

"G-Genji?!" Her voice startled as I kiss her once more before backing away.

"You're finally awake. I didn't know how else to wake you." I smile at her as she covers her heated face with her tiny hands. "The guys are pressuring me to have proof that you and I are officially a couple, but I didn't want to take a picture of your sleeping face." I whisper shyly as I avoid her gaze. 

"You're getting shy over something like that?" Hana giggles beside me as she takes my phone. "Let's take the picture." She smiles as I nod beside her. Her arm hovering over top of us as she suddenly kisses my nose and snaps the picture. My cheeks redden from the sudden touch of her lips as my eyes widen. "Someone looks awfully cute here." Hana teases as she shows me the picture. 

My expression surprised as she looks pleased with herself in the photo. I have to admit, it's a cute picture. Hana sends the picture in the group chat and replies with a, "Now if you excuse us, Genji and I need some time alone ;)" 

"Why'd you text that for?" I ask her as she hands me my phone. 

"I'm sure they'll let their imaginations run wild from that text." Hana laughs as she sits up, her back on the bed frame. I lean up as well as I smile at her. "You're smiling more than I'm used to." She whispers. 

I wrap my arms around her and nuzzle my face by her neck. "I'm just really happy to be next to you." 

"Will you spend the night here?" Hana whispers as she holds onto the end of my shirt. 

"If you don't mind me crashing here." I say to her as I peer at her face. She kisses my cheek and smiles. 

"This is your home too." 

My chest fills up with warmness from her one sentence. She honestly doesn't know the magic she does to me. I squeeze her tightly as she giggles. 

"I love you so fucking much Hana it hurts." I whisper in her ear as her face reddens. 

"Hearing you say those words is something I have to get used to." She replies. 

"Well get used to it, princess." I kiss her nose and pull away. "So, what should we do for dinner?" 

Hana shrugs as she gets out of bed and ties her hair into a bun. "I can see what I have in the kitchen." She looks over to me as I nod. The two of us leave her bedroom and walk down the stairs towards her kitchen. 

- - - - 

"Her hair is literally goals." Hana says between munches of popcorn. Our dinner ending up only being popcorn and soda. 

"It must take her hours to comb though." I chuckle as I sip on my soda. Hana and I are currently watching 'Tangled' another movie in our Disney movie marathon. 

"Maybe...but it doesn't matter since she ends up with short hair at the end." She shrugs beside me as her eyes are glued to the T.V. 

"Spoilers!" I nudge her as she rolls her eyes playfully. 

"I won't tell you when it happens, okay?" A playful smirk on her face. Damn, she's adorable. Our eyes melting in each other's gaze. I feel my body inching closer to her as her cheeks start to redden. I place my hand on the back of her head and envelope her lips with mine. 

Our kiss slow and passionate as Tangled plays in the background. Each time our lips meeting only making me want her more as I lean her down on the couch. I feel her arms wrap around my neck as she hungrily kisses me. 

I widen my eyes as we pull away for a second. 

"Why'd you stop?" Hana whines as I can't help but smirk at her eagerness. 

"I'm just surprised." My gaze on her as she adverts my gaze with a pout. 

"It's been awhile since I've had contact with a guy." Her voice a bit strained as my heart aches. I lift her chin up to get her attention. 

"Are you thinking about Hanzo again?" 

Her eyebrows scrunching together as I see the pain wash over her face. I grab hold of her waist, flipping her around so she's now on top as I tightly pull her close. 

"I'm the only guy you should be thinking about right now, Hana Song." 

My words making her heart race as I feel my own heart rapidly beating. Hana closes her eyes as she quietly listens to my heart which only makes me more nervous. 

"Is your heart usually this fast?" She looks up at me as I only smile at her.

"Only when I'm with you." 

Hana blushes as she giggles. "That's super cheesy."

"I can come up with more cheesy lines as long as you pay attention to me." I kiss the top of her head as she lays her head back on my chest and nods. 

"Let's make memories together." Hana sticks her pinky out as I stare at it.

"This brings back a lot of childhood memories." I say to her as I wrap my pinky around hers. 

"When was the last time you made a pinky promise?" 

I ponder at the thought. "Probably something silly with Hanzo. But let's not say his name around here. It only makes me angrier." We release our pinkies as I pull Hana close to my eye level. A smile creeping on my face the longer I look at her. Little does she know we made a promise way back. A promise for me to tell her why I was acting so weird when Jack came into the picture.

"You're really in love with me, aren't you?" Hana asks as I cuddle her tightly. 

"Of course. I never knew I could be a clingy boyfriend. Sorry not sorry." 

Hana's breath tickling my neck as we go back to watching Tangled. I remember the last pinky promise I made with Hanzo...I can't bear to tell Hana though. Hanzo and I made a promise back in high school not to date the same girl. The rule was formed long ago because of the many confessions from classmates. But Hanzo long broke that rule before with a girl I can't remember anymore. 

All I know now is that I'm happily with Hana. Whatever obstacle comes my way I'll try my best to overcome it. 

- - - - 

Sorry for a slow update! Writers block is a pain & I wish it would leave. 8c

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
201K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.9K 69 5
Glitchy has feelings for his avatar