Sebastian Stan Imagines

By Danosaurious

Sebastian Stan Imagines. 6:00 pm ° ° ° ° ° Request Open: ✓ " Your obsession with Sebastian Stan is unhealthy... More

✰ Preface ✰
Cheat -» Chris Beck
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Panel -» Sebastian Stan
Babysitting -» Bucky Barnes
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Emoji -» Sebastian Stan
Old Friend -» Bucky Barnes
Months -» Chris Beck
Christmas -» TJ Hammond
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Little Stan -» Sebastian Stan
My Hoodie -» Bucky Barnes
New Years -» TJ Hammond
Apology
Museum -» Chris Beck
My Mission -» Bucky Barnes
August 13, 2017
Kiss The Girl -» Chris Beck
Who? -» Bucky Barnes
Sebastian Stan, August 13!!!
After Show -» Sebastian Stan
Birthday Surprise -» Sebastian Stan
Oh -» TJ Hammond
My Sister?! -» Bucky Barnes
Because I do -» Joshua
OH OKAY -» Bucky Barnes
Married for a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Harms Way -» Bucky Barnes
Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Oops -» Chris Beck
Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Baby -» Joshua
Jealous -» Bucky Barnes
But -» Bucky Barnes
Here You Are -» Bucky Barnes
Say It -» TJ Hammond
Coming Home -» Sebastian Stan
Say It -» TJ Hammond
Okay... I'm Tagged?
Close Friends -» Chris Beck
Tony!! -» Bucky Barnes
What Dating Sebastian Stan Would Include
Broken -» Joshua
It's Just Me
Clingy -» Bucky Barnes
Scary -» Chris Beck
Angry -» Sebastian Stan
Younger -» TJ Hammond
Exes -» Joshua
Look At Me -» Sebastian Stan
Explaining
Holiday Season!!!
Not My Dad -» Sebastian Stan
To Me -» Bucky Barnes
Come Back -» Bucky Barnes
Stop -» Blaine
Photoshoot -» Sebastian Stan
The New Character Is...
Finally -» Jefferson
Grateful -» Chase Collins
Saving Your Life -» Bucky Barnes
Survey Time Danosaurs!
Raising Hope -» Chris Beck
Welcome: Chris Evans Images!
Analytical -» Bucky Barnes
Welcome Tom Holland Imagines?
Years Later -» Sebastian Stan
Angry -» Sebastian Stan
Awards -» Sebastian Stan
Valentine's Day Date -» Sebastian Stan
Be Mine? -» Bucky Barnes
Mentor -» Bucky Barnes
Hidden Family -» Chase Collins
Oh Baby • Bucky Barnes
What?
Frozen • TJ Hammond
A Big Ass Thank You
Sad Song • Chris Beck
Trans • Sebastian Stan
Reality • Sebastian Stan
Scars • Bucky Barnes
Injury • Sebastian Stan
Sick Days • Sebastian Stan
A Much Needed Girl Talk
Wisdom • Bucky Barnes
Eat Me The Fuck Out Wattpad
Ha They Mad
the full ugly truth
not an update
please read psa

Last Thoughts -» TJ Hammond

4.8K 102 42
By Danosaurious

Word Count: 1501

Warnings: Mild cursing- like always, mentioning of alcohol/drinking, and mentioning of being drunk, and little about drugs, plus heart break.

Prompt: Finding out someone lied to you is the worst, but it's even more hurtful and worse when that person is your best friend. You and TJ get in a heated argument leaving you to say your final words and leave.

❁ ❁

You walk up to TJ's door and knock. He lied to you. That was it, nothing else. Just him lying to you, and you were pissed- no you were beyond pissed. Never have you ever lied to TJ, and he promised you he wouldn't ever lie to you. But what did he do?! He lied!

And over something so stupid?

You knew TJ was gay, and that he did do drugs sometimes- or all the time? You weren't there to know, and you'd like to keep it that way.

You had everyone of your friends over, and it was suppose to be a causal hang out and TJ declined saying he was 'sick'. You even offered to stop by and he declined saying he didn't wanna get you sick.

He wasn't sick. He wasn't even close to being humanly sick, the only part of him sick was the fact he declined you and went out with some guy getting high and having sex- or so you believe they did.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" TJ greets with a smile.

"I need to talk to you, like now." You were dead set on telling him like it was.

But you also wanted to knock some of his pretty perfect teeth out, but you knew you wouldn't. TJ nods and steps back allowing you inside his place.

You walked in and turned on your heel crossing your arms, he shut the door and turned towards you with a questioning look.

"Are you okay, Y/n? What's this about?" TJ asks.

"Last week." You answer shortly he looks at you clenching his jaw as he takes in a deep breath.

"What about it? Wasn't that the week I was sick?" He looks at you hoping to pass by with a lie.

"Yeah it was, and I think I was sick too." You look at him watching as his look changes from neutral to confusion and nervousness.

"You were sick?" He asks.

"Yeah I was. Sick of your fucking lie!" You snap.

"What lie? I didn't lie to you, I promised not to remember?" He tries to cover up his lie.

"You lied to me, and broke a promise? Well, well, well look at that? I should've expected that from you!" You roll your eyes upset.

"And what did I lie about, huh?" He crosses his arms something you found out he does when he gets caught.

"Being sick, you jackass! You weren't sick you went out with some guy getting high!" You glare at him and he froze at your words.

"And who told you that?!" TJ questions.

"A friend of mine! I know what you do and yet you lied to me? Of all people me, TJ? The one you promised not to lie to." You keep glaring at him.

"Who said they weren't lying?" He saw you got softer and that's when you snapped again.

"They didn't because I seen the goddamn pictures! They had the heart to tell me they had plans! You know what TJ! Screw you! I'm done being that one friend who always has your back! Who never lies or breaks a promise to you! I'm done being your friend, so you can lose any communication with me!" You storm towards the door.

"So what? You're just giving up on me? You won't stop and give me a chance? Y/n, you're my best friend the one who didn't judge me all of those times I ended up in the hospital?! Y/n you helped me, and said you wouldn't leave me!" TJ tries grasping on to anything that would stop you from leaving.

"I wish I never said that, because now I am breaking a promise." You shut the door and leave TJ there alone.

❁ ❁

It's been a month now and you haven't heard a thing from TJ, or anything about him. You sit on your friends couch and stare at her blank tv screen "So, you and TJ are over?" She asks.

"There wasn't anything there to begin with." You mumble.

"He's been awful, Y/n. Have you not saw what people have seen in him?" She looks at you and you shrug.

"What is there to look at?" She shakes her head.

"I think you should go talk him, he's different now. Drinking way more then he did, and not talking to many people." She informs you.

"Oh, and what is he doing talking to you?" She nods.

"He wants to know how you are, and I know you aren't okay. Go talk to him." She looks at you.

"It won't end well." You whisper.

She shrugs.

❁ ❁

You walk up to TJ's door memories floated back, there was one day you just cried at his door finding out your boyfriend cheated on you. TJ found you and brought you inside cheering you up somewhat.

You went to knock but noticed the door was already slightly opened, so like you always did you opened it yourself.

"Go away, seriously I'm fine." TJ's voice was cold and dark like he really wasn't okay.

"Could you not shut the door?" He turns and glares at you.

"Well look who it is?" He grabs his bottle of Vodka and takes a long swig of it.

"The girl who left me here, all alone. In the dark bitter coldness." You looked at him your friend was right he really wasn't the same.

"TJ... What happened to you?" He laughs coldly.

"I don't know what you're talking about, baby girl." He takes another long swig of his alcoholic drink.

"Put it down." You mumble looking away "Why would I do that, it would never leave me alone! Like you did, do you know what you did to me?" He looks at you catching your (e/c) orbs with his blue ones.

TJ laughs "You left me, beautiful! You did, all alone. The one person who said they wouldn't leave me left! Do have any idea how I felt? It was awful, then I started back alcohol every night trying to wash away any memories of that night."

"TJ.." He shakes his head.

"You left me Y/n, tell me you regret it? But you know you'd be lying! Remember all those times I went to get high with some friend that you never met, and I always invited you! That last time I didn't I went to the hospital! You wanna know what I was thinking?! I was thinking about where you were, doll. I thought I would never see you again!"

"I'm sorry, TJ." You whisper noticeable tears brimming in your eyes, a singular one slipping down your cheek, TJ wipes it away looking at you.

"No, no, no baby girl you can't say sorry. You don't mean it why would you mean it if you left me in the first place? I missed you so much, I still do. Your laugh, your smile, the way your eyes light up when you talk about anything, your scent, your touch," he lines his index finger with your jawline.

His face was so close to yours you could smell the various alcoholic drinks he had been drinking over the past month.

"I miss seeing you each day, I miss doing something dangerous and you telling me I'm crazy." He slides his other hand around your waist.

"I miss being close to you." He leans down closer so his lips were brushing over yours.

"I miss loving you." He closed the space in between both of you as his lips met yours.

You were confused, yet you liked it. He didn't pull away though, he held you closer to him if at all possible.

Finally he pulled away "TJ... Why did you do that?" He looks at you creating eye contact as he stares into your eyes deeply.

"Because I miss you, I love you, I want you back. I swear I stayed up all night thinking of you, wanting you, and getting you." TJ mumbles as he kisses your cheek.

"And I won't let you go, baby girl." TJ whispers against the skin on your neck.

"Just tell me you want me back, I'll do anything. Just to have you back." He adds.

"I love you, TJ." He pulls his face away from your neck where he was hiding it.

"Say you'll be mine forever." He whispers.

"I'll be yours forever, just promise you won't do this to yourself again."

"I swear to you I promise this time." He gets a small smile as he closes the space between you two again connecting his lips to yours.

❁ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 23.4K 84
❝why don't you figure my heart out?❞ artjficially » 2016 » sebastian stan
85.1K 1.1K 119
Preferences and imagines about Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan Requests and ideas are always welcome! I don't own any of...
314K 3.5K 44
Pretty much Bucky Barnes one shots/imagines, requests are open! {basically i have nowhere else to put my feels so}
165K 4.2K 29
"Had we never loved so kindly, Had we never loved so blindly." -Robert Burns