βœ”π€ 𝐓𝐰𝐒𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 π“π’π¦πž...

By simplyhanx

when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they disco... More

IMPORTANT!
cast list
Playlist
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
πšƒπ™΄π™½
π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
a note from the author
Important notcie (again)

𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

6.7K 167 16
By simplyhanx

══════════════════

❁ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʀᴍʏ❁

══════════════════

A few weeks later, the members of Dumbledore's Army where gathered in the room of requirement mid-way through their first lesson.

The last couple of weeks had gone past quicker than expected, Umbridge was enforcing more and more of her stupid Education Decree's each week meaning that having any freedom in Hogwarts was becoming impossible.

Between Quidditch practice, classes, detention and now the DA both Harry and Ophelia found themselves having no free time what-so-ever, so to say that they were both a little fed up at the moment was an understatement.

It also didn't help knowing that they had an upcoming match against Slytherin in a matter of weeks, so their Quidditch training had been upped and Angelina Johnson – the Quidditch captain – had them training for more hours and for more days.

However tonight was one of their few nights off, and they were spending it in the Room Of Requirement going over Expelliarmus with the new group.

Within the first few minutes of the meeting, Harry had been elected as group leader and Ophelia had come very close to punching Cho Chang in the face – multiple times.

They were now all in pairs, James and Sirius (obviously) being together, Olivia and Lily were in a pair, Ophelia was with Hermione and Ron was with Remus. Everyone was practising disarming each other with 'Expelliarmus' apart from Harry who was walking around the room, observing people and giving pointers out when needed.

Wands where aimlessly darting around the room, books where flying off of the shelves and sparks were emitting out of everyone's wands. It had become very clear very soon that a lot of people weren't successful in disarming their opponents, and the fact made Ophelia smugly smirk as she recalled people arguing that this spell was too basic not that long ago.

Not long into the meeting, Ophelia, along with the marauders, had decided to take a break and wandered off towards the Weasley twins leaving Ron and Hermione to practice together (of course Ophelia laughed to herself when the two were left together).

Ophelia was chatting away with Lily and Olivia when she noticed the boys laughing in the corner at something. She turned around and saw that every time Zacharias Smith went to disarm Anthony Goldstein, the boys' wand would fly out of his own hand, despite Goldstein not uttering a word.

"Sorry Harry" Fred said as they caught him staring at them, "Couldn't resist"

They all watched the chaos in front of them, for such a basic spell, no one seemed to be very good at it. Harry soon blew a whistle gaining everyone's attention.

"That wasn't bad" he said, sending a small glare towards James and Sirius as they snorted at his comment. "But there's definitely room for improvement. Let's try again"

He moved off around the room again, giving improvements to people before stopping in front of the marauders and co.

"Are you going to do anything or are you going to sit there and laugh at everyone?" he questioned.

"Sitting here sounds quite good" Ophelia replied, smirking at the Potter boy.

"I thought you were meant to be helping me?"

"Oh I am meant to be, but I don't want to"

The marauders watched the two joke with each other, sharing looks as they all knew that the pair where blatantly into each other, but they were just too dumb to acknowledge it.

Harry shook his head before walking off again laughing slightly.

The girls continued to talk as the boys continued to plan whatever trouble they were planning.

Out of the corner of her eye, Ophelia saw Harry wander off to Cho Chang and her friend. When Cho spotted him walking towards her, she purposely began to mess up her spell, acting like she didn't know what she was doing, and set fire to her friend's sleeve.

She gave the Ravenclaw girl a dirty look as she shamelessly flirted with Harry, giggling at everything he said, and dumbed herself down to get his attention.

It took Ophelia all the strength she could muster to not storm over to the pair and drag Harry away from her.

She heard Lily and Olivia laughing and turned back towards them to see what was so funny.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ophelia asked as she saw the two other girls staring at her with raised eyebrows and a small smile on their faces.

"You and Harry" Lily said.

"What about me and Harry?"

"You are so obviously into him"

"I am not" she denied.

"Then why do you look like your about to kill Cho Chang" Lily pointed out.

"Hun, why don't you just tell Harry how you feel" Olivia said softly. "He obviously feels that same way about you"

"Then why is he over there flirting with her"

"Because he thinks you don't like him back" Lily replied, "Plus he has no obligation to not flirt with her, you aren't together"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship. Merlin, what do I do?" Ophelia groaned.

"If I was you, I'd walk over there and kiss him in front of her" Olivia said simply.

"Or just tell him how you feel" Lily deadpanned.

Ophelia stared at the girls before letting out a frustrated sigh, "I can't tell him anything, it would ruin everything"

"Can't tell who what?" they heard a voice behind them say. Ophelia instantly recognised the voice to belong to the very same boy they were talking about.

"Nothing for you to worry about Haz" Ophelia said quickly, "What's up?"

"We er, we gotta go, its ten-past-nine" he said.

Soon enough, everyone was filing out of the Room of Requirement heading back to their dormitories before they got caught.

The group got back to the Gryffindor common room and they all quickly retreated to their dorms to get some rest, exhausted from the class.

Hermione however, was quick to spot the 5 marauders and stopped to greet them before shouting to Ophelia, "You go up to bed Lia, I have an essay I need to finish"

Ophelia bought the lie, and bid her best friend good-bye before going upstairs to bed.

"Hi Mione" Lily was the first to greet the bushy haired girl as she walked over to the group who were sat on the sofa's.

"Hi, listen I need to speak to you 5" Hermione said.

"Ok what about?" Remus asked.

"I know"

"Know what?" James asked in a panic.

"Enough to say that I know who you are James potter"

The 5 were left stunned as someone had finally figured it out. They had guessed that Harry and his friends were a little suspicious of the new group, but never guessed that someone would figure it out so quick.

"H-how did you figure it out?" Remus asked.

"It was quite simple really, I just figured it was more of a coincidence that your names were similar to Harry and Lia's parents"

"Do they know?" Sirius asked.

"Not yet, but they are suspicious"

"So, you know who all of us are?" Lily asked.

"Yes, your Lily Po-Evans" she said pointing at the red-headed girl, she then turned to Olivia and Sirius "And you two are Sirius Black and Olivia Holby and you two" she continued turning to James and Remus "are Remus Lupin and James Potter, but no Peter Pettigrew?" she asked, not exactly trying to hide the distaste in her mouth when she spoke the latter's name.

"Nope, wormtail is not with us, he was in the hospital wing back in our time?" James replied however the last part came out more of a question than a statement.

Hermione nodded before speaking again, "I take it you were all in your 5th year then? And you managed to somehow break a time-turner and get stuck here?"

"Yes, well you see these idiots" Lily said pointing to James and Sirius, "broke my time-turner and now we are very much stuck here"

Hermione chuckled, "Sirius was right" she mumbled to herself. "Anyway, I'm guessing you have a lot of questions about us the?"

"Yes, is Harry really my son?" James asked.

"Yes, and Ophelia is your daughter Sirius"

Hermione didn't miss the small, proud smiles on their faces when their suspicions about their possible kids where confirmed.

"Who are the mothers if you don't mind us asking" Olivia asked.

Hermione smiled, and began explaining to them the mothers of James and Sirius' future children.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 4.3K 200
Welcome welcome everyone to the Joke book. These Jokes are Harry Potter Jokes only. Trust me you haven't seen these ones before, I know everyone will...
25.7K 979 24
After the devastation of the Battle of Hogwarts many people were left without their loved ones. So the golden trio and the others decide to return to...
150K 4.2K 23
Read as the Marauders and Lily travel from 1975 (their fifth year) to 1993 (Harry's third year). What will happen when they find out Sirius is a supp...
2.8K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...