K I T T Y // RANDY ORTON

By wwepurplevixen

Vanessa Hudgens as Kitty Highest rankings: 8/12/18 - #8 randyorton 22/10/2020 - #1 randyorton "Some people br... More

✘ K I T T Y has C L A W S ✘
● ONE ●
◀TWO▶
◀FOUR▶
●FIVE●
◀SIX▶
●SEVEN●
◀EIGHT▶
●NINE●
◀TEN▶
●ELEVEN●
◀TWELVE▶
●THIRTEEN●
◀FOURTEEN▶
●FIFTEEN●
◀SIXTEEN▶
●SEVENTEEN●
◀EIGHTEEN▶
●NINETEEN●
◀TWENTY▶
●TWENTY-ONE●
◀TWENTY - TWO▶
●T W E N T Y - T H R E E●
◀TWENTY - FOUR▶
●TWENTY - FIVE●
◀TWENTY - SIX▶
●TWENTY - SEVEN●
◀TWENTY - EIGHT▶
●TWENTY - NINE●
◀THIRTY▶
●THIRTY - ONE●
◀THIRTY - TWO▶
●THIRTY - THREE●
◀THIRTY - FOUR▶
°THIRY-FIVE°

●THREE●

1.9K 61 25
By wwepurplevixen

|Kitty|

"Luca turn it down. Mommy's not feeling so good" I mumbled feeling him next to me due to the TV being in my room. I hardly watched so I wasn't sure why I kept it here but didn't want him wanting to watch too much either.

"See mommy, he's so cool." He pat my shoulder despite me wanting to sleep a bit later.

"The Viper strikes every time!" I heard and tensed at the name before slowly turning and saw him.

How had I not recognized him before?

I watched his smirk as he stood surrounded by people, people holding onto him, taking pictures with him, worshipping him...

I stared over at my son whose eyes filled with excitement for the man displaying every bit of cockiness by simply standing there. Randy Orton, my son's hero...

I shook my head and knew it was time to get up, it was Saturday which meant Luca was expecting pancakes for breakfast. And I had a shift at the diner before heading to the busiest night of the week at Promiscuous.

"Cutie alert!" I heard a not so discrete voice belonging to Lacey as she reached the counter causing me to frown.

"He's a bit too college for me" I shook my head at the guy sending me a brief smile as he sat at the end of the counter.

"You're 22" She scoffed moving around to set a tray on a shelf with the lunch rush being over.

"Exactly! He's underage" I shrugged with a small smile before moving into the kitchen.

"Luca needs a daddy" She nudged me.

I sighed and took a seat as I watched Adam prepare us a lunch even when it was technically not meant to be done, "we both know this is of no concern from you for your god child."

"You're right! YOU need a Daddy" She wiggled her eyebrows, grinning from ear to ear.

"Lace! Besides that guy wasn't one"

"Are there no hot sleazes?" Adam questioned grasping where the conversation had led to.

"Seriously?" I glanced between the two, Adam focused on his masterpiece while Lacey smiled victoriously as she had someone on her side.

"Your life is here, and that place. You have to find love somewhere.."

"I can't afford love right now, the only love I have is for Luca, my mom and you."

"What about me, bitch?" I heard Adam and rolled my eyes.

"You too..." I muttered.

"Okay maybe not love then, you still have a decade for that. You need to let one of these guys in though, guys come in here and you find fault in all of them." She sighed holding a bit more sincerity.

"Maybe my standards are too high" I shrugged even though I wasn't really picky.

"Maybe you're just a scaredy cat, no hinting towards.."

"Shut up and let's eat!" I shook my head not needing to hear more.

◆◆◆

"Have a good night" I mumbled and soon rolled my eyes as the guy left, getting ready to go on my break as I grabbed my coat but almost bumped into a figure moving through the curtain.

"Going somewhere?" I didn't have to look up from the chest I was faced with to know who the lowered voice belonged to.

"Yes..."

"I paid you $5000 and you're mad at me." He groaned seeming slightly angry at me.

"Speak to your little friend, I didn't take any of it" I moved away from him, I might have kissed him last week but it didn't mean I wanted to be anywhere near him. I simply did it so I could feel that I could, he had taken a kiss from me so I showed I could do the same and hurt him so easily because his mind was clouded with stupid lust.

"Why the hell are you repulsed by me? Didn't I offer enough?"

My eyes widened slightly at his words before I narrowed them, did he really just say that?

"Guys like you believe people like me have a price? I'm sorry, certain things can't be bought. Now can you please find another dancer I would rather not see you again." I folded my arms as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Not until you tell me why?" His voice was hard and while normally I wouldn't hesitate walking out, I had gotten a warning thanks to him. Warning as in all my earnings were cut that week for assaulting his precious friend so I was forced to play nice, well at least make sure he didn't go complaining again.

"Because you're pretentious. You're a wrestler being a role model for all these kids and then you come here and blow cash when you could be donating it to people who need it! Not everyone gets lucky, some people struggle and.."

"How did you know that?" He cut me off seeming surprised that I knew that detail.

"I'm fucking 22, I have a phone. Besides, I make sure to know every client I am forced to perform for. Especially one that drives me as crazy as you do!" I snapped, I had to deal with so many different guys but yet he was the worst. I had hated him, seeing the band on his finger and now I realized he was the man my son looked up to and what was I doing? Giving him a show every week.

I knew what I did every week wasn't the ideal job, but I had never felt as disgusted by someone as I did him.

"How about I don't pay tonight then?" He sighed, his hard tone becoming slightly soft which caused me to actually look up at his face in the dim lighting.

"What?" I frowned.

"I mean I'll pay your boss but I'll make sure he doesn't pay you" He shrugged with a small chuckle.

I stared at him and felt some sort of internal struggle realizing the disgust might have been there for myself at maybe liking the kiss we shared.

"You are insane." I smirked even though I was annoyed and closed the door behind the curtain.

"Are there really any cameras here?" He questioned as I turned back to him.

"You're going to hurt me?" I raised my eyebrow, you could never be too sure considering my 'friendly' boss was his friend. I had heard from colleagues how rough this line of work could get, its why I was so adamant to simply provide a private show instead of experience. That and I wouldn't be able to deal with different men on me every night.

I felt his eyes on me with a frown and realized he was studying me before he glanced away, "No."

"No, there aren't. Not here anyway, I'd rather not have evidence." I admitted because he was famous, he couldn't exactly murder me and let it slide.

"Well I want you to perform for me because you want to. Not because you are paid to."

I wasn't sure how something like that sounded so sincere but yet it did, only I had heard sincere many times before.

"Why would I want to dance for a married man while his wife is waiting for him?" I folded my arms as I stared over at him while he took his usual seat.

"I thought you did your research?" He stared at his hand that had made me feel guilty for enjoying providing him a show in the beginning.

"Research?"

"I'm not married, my dear little Kitty. I mean I was, but not anymore. Its a hair band" He playfully waved his hand in front of me.

"Hair band fetish? I get it" I sighed and walked around the pole. No sexiness about it as I simply held onto it, closing my eyes as I did.

"I would tell you, if you told me something about you?" I frowned at his continued soft tone, it was different from when he had begun being vocal. He had been demanding, flirtatious, forward and rough. He seemed slightly reserved and calm..

"I'm sorry, I don't do that" I shrugged as I leaned against the pole, because I didn't feel like dancing. It was meant to be my break anyway..

"You know your boundaries don't exist with me." I felt the sudden annoyance rise as all the times I had allowed him to push past the limits I had set for so many. Allowed him to touch me, sink his fingers into my skin and his lips to touch mine.

"I thought I wouldn't be seeing you for awhile." I stated instead as I sensed his controlling side appearing and like I said, I couldn't go hurting anyone.

Karma was a fucking bitch.

"Yeah well my schedule is not as busy as I had anticipated. So I do have some time off .."

"Well I'm sorry you wasted your time coming here then" I smiled, truly sorry since he wanted something from me I would never give. He may have been intimidating and appealing enough to let me slip but that was a boundary that would never be crossed.

"Its not wasted. Its being invested."

"Invested in what? Hopes of getting to fuck me? The woman that's off limits." I scoffed.

"In a way yes and no.." He continued sensing my confusion, "I'd invest whether you were off limits or not."

"So you'd be perfectly fine with a woman who has slept with hundreds of guys?" I randomly questioned and saw his jaw clench at the very thought, "Exactly. "

"You've been touched by many but I want you and for all I know you could have slept with hundreds of guys which is why you're done now."

"I don't allow them to touch me." I snapped.

"Didn't rule out the hundreds of guys.." He mused and even though he probably couldn't make out just how hard I was glaring at him it didn't stop me from doing so.

I had only been committed to one man, Luca's father and learnt my lesson. I had tried over the years but in the end there was no meaning, my son was my top priority and guys my age either believed it was too much baggage or felt the need to compete with my son for my attention. I didn't need a man to enjoy my life anyway so I had grown comfortable in simply having the people I needed and taking everyone else in my stride.

"I guess you must be right. I work in this place so I should be a whore." I said a bit too loudly and turned away from him as I reached for my coat and slipped it on to go on my break, I would deal with the consequences later for dare being rude to the special customer that made dollar signs appear.

"I never called you that."

"You believed I was for sale for sex. I'm not sure what that defines for you." I slowly buttoned it up hearing his footsteps move closer.

"Well maybe you just happen to think very lowly of yourself because that money was not for sex."

"Then what?" I glanced over my shoulder.

"Like I said that night, I just wanted more time, sometime with you"

I sighed and turned to face him, "So what? You're the lonely wrestler who can't find a woman to understand him because all they want is the guy in the ring. The character that gets the crowds screaming and girls practically crying at the mere sight of you? So you see me and well why would I refuse you because like you said, many wished to have you? You, the hot guy who is refreshing when I'm met by all kinds of horrible men. Well if those are your thoughts you are wasting your time, VIPER!"

He stared at me for a bit and glanced away making me think my words were too harsh but he spoke, "Basically. Excluding the lonely wrestler part."

I shook my head at his audacity which I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by, "why do I upset you so much Kitty?"

"You don't." I mumbled.

"Someone who works here should have a thick skin. It actually scares me to wonder how you handle clients in this room with no cameras, soundproof, no protection. You're so feisty out there when they dare get too close but something tells me it depends on what happens outside this club. So if you, Kitty are in a good mood, emotional mood... they can do with you as they please because there's no fight. Because you let them get under your beautiful soft skin..."

I rolled my eyes but peeking at him through my hair caused me to see the concern edged on his face.

"I manage fine. Not everyone is you." I faked a smile as I could handle myself well, most of the time.

"Yes I would like to believe they haven't tasted your lips"

And there was the regret and disgust that came with me doing something I had promised myself to never do with any of my clients.

"Neither have you" I gritted through my teeth, no cameras, no proof.

"Really?" He smirked down at me and I moved slightly back realizing how close he had gotten.

"What is it you want from me? I don't want to sleep with you or kiss you again, pleasure you in any way, and I certainly do not want to dance for you anymore. All you are is trouble..." I muttered because while my boss could care less about everyone else, as long as he took his cut. The Viper was to be satisfied in his eyes but I refused to.

"Tell me why? When you're dancing for fucking grandpas in here. Why are you so annoyed by my refreshing presence, Kitty?" He shrugged throwing my words back at me.

"Because.. You're just another guy who has become a disappointment." I flatly said.

His jaw clenched deeply and he glared at me causing me to glance away. "Disappointment? Because I'm meant to be inspiring kids? I saw the innocence in your eyes Kitten but didn't know you were so quite naïve. I am a man who happens to have needs..."

"Clearly" I gripped my hair that had been caught in my coat and swung them over my shoulders and hoped more of my face would be hidden. "And if you would listen to me you'd be satisfied."

"That's funny because I was just about to say the same thing to you"

I stared up at him knowing I shouldn't have been surprised at how easily he said things, talking the talk was half of what his job entailed. Which is why I wasn't sure why he wasn't out in some bar throwing around his career for many to swoon over, "The difference between us is that I don't have the needs you do."

"Well I would hope not, the thought of you craving another woman is not appealing to me. I mean to some the idea might be a turn on but I'd like my Kitty all to myself." He smirked feeling victorious as he twisted my words yet again.

"This isn't a game, stop smirking like that" I huffed and tried to move past him but he smiled and quickly moved to block me.

"Why?"

"Because you're fucking annoying me."

"I know" he lift his hand to my face and I immediately pushed it away which caused him to frown slightly before seating himself on the table.

"Why won't you leave?" I practically begged.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because?" I stood in front of him but he gripped the loops of my coat and pulled me between his legs and I let him because...

"I happen to need a hug" He whispered as if it were some major secret.

"A hug?"

"Yes, give me a hug and I'll be satisfied" He stated dramatically with a small smile as he licked over his lips.

"A hug?" I almost laughed, he wanted to fuck me for the last couple weeks and now he wanted a simple hug.

"Yes" His arms wrapped around my waist as he slowly nodded and I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck feeling his arms tighten around me as he did so my hands tightened around his.

Play nice, my boss said...

I tried recalling his words despite slight fear filling me not sure why he requested a simple hug. I calmed myself and his face buried into my neck as I closed my eyes. Such an annoying ass but such a good hugger?

I hadn't been held in so long besides for Luca, it felt odd. Yes I had several guy friends but this was different and I found myself holding tighter until his face rubbed against mine as he moved back. "It seems you're not as tense as you were the last time. You're not afraid of me but maybe you should be, Kitty. I am a snake after all.."

I felt his lips on my cheek as he spoke before his forehead rested against mine, I closed my eyes feeling myself tense at the gesture before I felt his lips on mine. I forcefully pushed against his chest but he only leaned forward and forced his tongue past my lips. My fingers lost their fight as I returned his kiss and as I did it grew more needy, his fingers moved down the back of my coat.

I immediately gripped them and his fingers latched onto mine and placed them on his shoulders. I felt his hand hold my face as he overpowered my mouth but slowly eased into a gentler kiss. A sweet...

"I have to go" I pushed away realizing his guard had slipped, loosening his hold on me.

"Kitty..." He whispered gripping my hand and I flinched. "I'm sorry, come on..."

"Leave whatever amount you think wasting my time was worth with your friend in front." I nodded and immediately pushed the door open shaking off anything felt for a snake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.9K 61
It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insecurities returned which led to everything...
17.3K 384 28
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞. Randy Orton...
16.8K 164 9
read at own risk
7.8K 105 4
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠️ : 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 . 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 😘 : �...