Elemental princess [Completed]

By Mk_Dakes02

Canthopia, it's a world where every single person has a power. The people acquire these powers only after the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : I finally turned 17!!
Chapter 2: Elemental Academy
Chapter 3: What is my power??
Chapter 4: I have two powers?!!
Chapter 5: We three are roomies!!
Chapter 6: Guys meet girls
Chapter 7: Shawn Fraser
Chapter 8: What?....A camp??
Chapter 9: All six of us?! Together??!
Chapter 10 : Funaria Island
Chapter 11: Meet Garry
Chapter 12: Hii! I'm Rose!!
Chapter 14: Telling the girls
Chapter 15: Confessing
Chapter 16: What will his response be?
Chapter 17: Movie Night
Chapter 18: Wow.
Chapter 19: The beast has awakened.
Chapter 20: Clara
Chapter 21: The End Day.
Chapter 22: Epilogue

Chapter 13: The almost kiss

7.8K 325 54
By Mk_Dakes02

"WHAT??!!!" I yelled.

Shawn rubbed his ears. "Damn! How loud can you get?!" He yelled glaring at me.

"Well sorry for being so loud but what I just heard was something I never thought or expected to hear." I said.

"It's the truth so just eat it up." He said and entered the house. I caught up to him.

"Do they know about this?" I asked.

"Bryson and Drew are supposed to tell them. Like I was supposed to tell you." He said.

"Why were you supposed to tell me? Why couldn't Bryson or Drew tell me?" I asked.

He just kept quiet. I was about to open my mouth when we heard a loud scream from inside. That was Lori!!

I ran in and pushed open the door to Lori's room only for me to see Drew and Lori sitting on her bed, making out.

Shawn came and stood beside me. I hid behind him trying to hide my red face. I felt him smirking. I just buried my face in his shoulder.

I heard Shawn cough. I looked up slightly to find both of them blushing.

"Melanie!" Lori said. I waved nervously.

"Hey there..."

"Uh..I...um..It's...It's not what you think!!" She stuttered.

Drew looked a bit hurt.

"No - No!! That's not how I meant to say it! I..I...ugh!!" She said and covered her red face.

I pulled at Shawn's shirt sleeve. He looked at me.

"Let's go. We should give them some privacy." I whispered. He nodded and we left towards the living room.

"I'm kinda scared to go find Alex. What if we find her and Bryson in the same position? And there are more chances for that since they're dating." I said shivering a bit at that thought.

"What if they find us in that position?" He asked. My eyes widened and when I looked up at him, his face was so close to mine that I could feel his cool breath on my lips.

He took a step ahead while I took a step back. This went on till my back touched the wall. He placed his arms on either side on my head and leaned in once again.

I looked up into his eyes only to find his eyes staring at my lips. My cheeks heated up even more.

He leaned in even more and I made no attempt to move back or tilt my head on the other side.

Why am I not pushing him back? Why am I not saying anything to him?

Because you want this too.

My conscience spoke. Do I want this too? My eyes trailed down to his lips. How would they feel on mine? I wanna know. Maybe I want this too. I leaned in too and I felt him tense up. I think he was shocked that I would make a move. I felt him slowly relax.

Our lips were just centimetres apart. I hope no one spoils this moment. I've seen such things happening in movies. The main characters our so close to kissing when someone comes barging in a ruins the scene. I don't want it to happen both of us. I really want to kiss him. I....I like him. Maybe even love him. I hope he feels the same.

Our lips brushed against each other slightly sending tingles all over my body.

A scene flashed through my mind and my eyes widened.

I saw the same person I saw before. My older version. The person I was before in my past life. But what surprised me was not that she was sitting on a man's lap and they were kissing softly.
But what really surprised me was that man had silver hair with light blue highlights and he looked like the older version if Shawn. Wait. Could it be that Shawn is the reincarnation of that man?

They broke apart and I could now see that man's eyes. Ice blue. Just like Shawn's.

He smiled softly at her while she returned it.

Does that mean Shawn and I were in love with each other in our past life?

Did I just say 'in love with each other'?

I don't even know if Shawn likes me. Let alone loves me.

I felt a hand on my cheek and was snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up to see my reflection in Shawn's blue eyes. His eyes showed a bit worry but his face was blank.

As I stared at him I remembered what I just saw.

"Do yo-" Before I could complete my sentence I heard Rose and Garry calling out to us.

That's when I realised what I was actually gonna ask him. What the hell is wrong with me?! I can't just ask him if he loves me!

I stepped back from Shawn and when I did I think I spotted slight hurt cross his face but that could just be my imagination.

I put on a smile on my face as I turned towards Garry and Rose.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"So did you'll tell them?" Garry asked.

"We walked in to find Drew and Lori kissing so we quickly walked out. We haven't seen Alex and Bryson though." I said trying to push away any thought of that almost kiss.

Garry made a disgusted face when I told him about Lori and Drew making out while Rose just giggled.

"So Melanie do you want to start training today?" Garry asked. I nodded, excited to learn new things.

"Then let's head out. You'll coming guys?" Garry asked Rose and Shawn.

I couldn't look into Shawn's eyes. Not after this incident.

I felt his eyes on me though.

"You'll go ahead. I'll meet you'll later. Rose go with them too." I heard him say and then heard some shuffling. I looked up to see him walking away.

I feel bad for doing this. It's not that I felt awkward when our lips brushed against each other. Instead I actually felt butterflies in my stomach. The thing is that, I don't know if he loves me or not. And the scary part is I want him to. I've never felt this way and to feel all this for a person I met just a few months back is really scary. I'm clueless. I don't know what I should or shouldn't do. I feel like just running away and hiding beneath a rock.

I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even realised that we reached an open area where I'm supposed to train. God, now I have to think about these feeling and train at the same time?

"Shall we begin?" Garry asked while Rose settled herself under a tree. I nodded.

Let's focus on the training part for now.

Shawn's POV

I punched the wall of my room in anger.

Damn it!! Why the hell did I need to do that?!! It was so obvious that she doesn't feel the same way about me and still I had to go ahead and try kissing her. I'm so stupid!! And she doesn't even remember her past.

In the past, we both were so in love with each other. And it was weird since I had the ice element while she had the fire element. Total opposites. But they do say opposites attract.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I thought it would be the same when she realises who she really is but no. She doesn't even remember me.

But she leaned in for the kiss too. That means she feels the same right? But people can do it on impulse too. Oh god dammit!!

I laid down on my bed just thinking. Does she hate me now? Will she be able to act normally around me? Heck will I be able to act normally around her?!

I looked out of the window. Big mistake.

There I saw the same person who was currently occupied my thoughts. Her tank top and her body was drenched with sweat and her hair tied up in a bun. She was breathing heavily and had her hands on her knees. She stood up straight. Oh god no.

Her top stuck to her body and I could make out all the curves on her body. And since her top was white in colour it had become a bit see through. And Did she have to wear those shorts which showed her long smooth legs?

I groaned. Does she know what things she does to me? Does she know that she has me wrapped around her finger and can make me do whatever she wants?

She looked up and her eyes met mine. I stared right back into her eyes. I think she was in a slight daze because she didn't realise it was me she was staring at. Her eyes widened before she looked away with a heavy blush coating her pale cheeks.

How can someone look so freaking adorable?! That's so illegal. Oh great now I sound like a total sissy.

What the hell are you doing to me Melanie Grace?

______________________________________

Heyy guys!! I hope you'll liked this chapter! Leave your comments below and once again thanks for reading and keep doing so! Please don't forget to vote!

Thank u!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 94
Four girls living an ordinary life, thought nothing of the world. They had a regular family, went to school and they were the best of friends. Yet...
2.9K 285 16
{Original Story} Four teenagers are each gifted with the power of one of the classical elements: fire, water, earth, and air. They're meant to becom...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...
180 16 12
6 best friends find out that they are the long lost heirs to the six elemental kingdoms: fire, air, earth, water, lightning, and space. Long ago, the...