Scooter brauns daughter (just...

By Cuddlemeavon

Ashley Braun isn't your typical everyday girl. Oh no, she is far from that. Not only is she Scooter Braun's d... More

characters
just the beginning
"wanna play a little game butler?"
photo shoot and cuddleing
"I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!I LOOOOOVE YOU!"
drake concert♡
christmas with the Bieber's
I think i might be obsessed with her.
♛little 'friend'♛
Our kids would look like greek gods.
Alone with Justin;)
Authors note
Its gonna be a PYD day,baby hold tight;)
ooh girl i gotta secret place that we can go♛
forever and allways
superbowl
chapter 14
My everything
"Hi, im Tyler.."
our love is stronger than anything and everything
valentine's day❤️
soul mates
a break
note
depression...
reuinions
Back together?
Love in this club
Contest!!
contest news!
Important!
Bangerz
jay bear
Six flags
six flags (Part 2)
"i'll fight for you."
Important!
destinations
15 years
Important!
Emma
Sequel!
SEQUEL
...
temptations
Please!

mine

8K 175 30
By Cuddlemeavon

*Justin's P.O.V.*

"ASHLEY!!" We all yelled pounding on her hotel room door, until eventually it popped open.

We all stepped in and scoped out the area to find her.

Not in the bedroom.

Not in the bathroom.

Not in the living room.

Only one place left.

The kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen. Gasping at the sight.

"CALL 911 NOW!" Scooter demanded kneeling down next to her unconscious body. I however, remained standing. Taking in sharp, uneven breathes.

Za whipped out his phone and began to tell the person what happened.

"Um , guys?" Khalil said unsurely. We both looked up at him to see him holding a bottle in his hand.

A prescription bottle.

"No. This isn't happening. Baby I need you to wake up. I can't live without you. I'm sorry if I'm not there enough for you, but I promise I will be the type of father you deserve, one who will help you solve problems, not overlook them, or you." He sobbed placing a hand on her pale cheek.

I could barely look at her.

It looked like she had the life sucked out of her, yet she managed to look beautiful.

" the paramedics are on there way." Za said on he hung up his phone. "Shit." He whispered once he got a better view of her body laying on the cold tile floor.

The more I looked at her and observed the sight, the more I cried.

I kneeled down just like scooter and took her icy hand into mind.

"Baby, I know we're not together right now, but I can't you loose you, not now, not ever. I love you so much. Please just wake up. " I sobbed leaving a lingering kiss on the top part of her hand.

"She doesn't deserve this." Scooter wept.

I could hear Khalil and Za crying behind me.

After what felt like eternity of us all sitting there crying in the silent room, sirens were heard from outside.

"WHERES THE GIRL?" Hollered one of the paramedics.

None of us responded though, because once him and two other paramedics got into the room , they saw her.

The first one checked her pulse as the others shoved me and scooter away from her body.

"Get her on the stretcher , now. Her pulse is dangerously slow." He commanded.

Both obeyed his commands and pick up he body ,placing it on the gurney they previously brought in .

"Who's coming?" They asked running out the door, steering the gurney skillfully as to not hit anything in the way.

" I am" scooter said immediately, as well as I.

Once we got out of the elevator and rushed to the van , scooter threw his keys at Za.

"meet up there." He said not waiting for an answer before getting into the back of the ambulance.

I followed behind him as they situated Ashley.

"Drive." The first one said.

Throughout the whole ride no one said a word. Only the occasional yelling and commanding of orders that the head paramedic barked out to the others as they did as much as they could to keeps Ashley breathing.

"Sir,does she have any allergies?" The paramedic, who's name tag said 'Tod' , asked.

"U-uh y-yeah , she's a-allergic to um fluoxetine." he said .

"Shit. Thats a main ingredient in the anti depressants she took. DRIVE FASTER.WERE LOSING HER!" tom shouted.

"L-losing her?" i asked in disbelief. This cant be happening.

Scooter totally lost it after he said that. I could feel my throat tightening and eyes pinching. I cant lose her.

She's my everything.

---At the Hospital---

"RUSH HER TO ICU STAT!" tom screamed, once again.

The two guys immediately pushed the gurney through the side exit and into the lobby, past all the staring people.

Some caught on and identified Ashley, and started flipping out taking pictures.

A couple of beliebers came up to me and gave me hugs.

I love them so much. They didn't even ask for pictures or anything. Probably because i looked like shit.

They pushed her through the double door with a sign that read 'Intensive Care Unit' on top.

Both me and scooter tried to follow them in, but we were held back by two big security men.

"No one is allowed back there. Unless your immediate family, than you can go in once the patient is stable." the guard said.

"THATS MY DAUGHTER IN THERE! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO STAND HERE WHILE SHE IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE!?" he screamed trying to force his way through.

I pulled him back.

"Scooter, let them do their job.They're the ones that can help her. Please. Just lets wait until we can go in." i said calmly.

I know it may sound like i dont care, but by me being back there with her or freaking out, is not going to make her get better.

Scooter sighed and gave up, letting me drag him into the waiting room where we met up with Khalil and Za.

"Scooter man, shes going to be okay. She beat cancer for christ sakes, she can pull through this." Za comforted giving him a hug.

"i know, but if i lose her, i lose everything. She's my babygirl. I havent been there for her lately, this is all my fault." he sobbed breaking into tears again.

We all sat down.

"You alright man?" Khalil asked me while scooter and za were talking next to us.

"No. What if she doesn't pull through. This is my fault. If i wasn't an idiot and let her think i cheated twice on her, maybe we would still be together, and we would be engaged. I have the ring." i confessed.

Khalil looked at me, clearly shocked.

"You were going to propose to her?" scooter asked. We all turned to him.

I nodded sheepishly.

"I was going to ask for your permission first, of course. But i've been carrying it around in my pocket for a month now. I know where meant for each other. I just didn't expect us to break up." i sighed pulling the ring out of my pants pocket.

I handed it to scooter and he gasped once he saw it.

"Holy crap. how much did you spend?" Za asked peeking around his shoulder to see the ring.

"800,000." i shrugged. They all looked at me like i had three heads."What?"

"Justin, what if she said no?" Khalil asked. I didn't think of that.

"Then i could return it?" i said but it came out more like a question.

"Yes." scooter said. I raised my eyebrow confused as to why he said yes. "Yes you have my blessing to ask her." he smiled. I smiled huge and jumped to hug him.

"As soon as she gets out i'm asking her." i sighed happily.

"Excuse me. Ashley Braun?" A male doctor asked. We all stood up and walked up to him.

"Thats my daughter."

"Come with me. You can bring on other person with you if you'd like." he said .

"Justin." scooter said . I nodded and we both followed the doctor into the ICU wing of the hospital until we stopped outside a door.

"She is stable now, and both heartbeats are strong, so your very lucky." he started until i cut him off.

"Both heartbeats?" i asked confused.

"Yes, her and her baby are okay." he said .

"baby?" i asked in disbelief.

"Yes. She's 2 months along."

"C-can you tell who's it is?" i asked on the verge of tears again.

"We can do a DNA test if youd like." he said. I nodded eagerly.

"Okay, we will need to get a cotton swab with your saliva on it than we can tell you the results in about an hour." he said. " Ill go get one." he said before walking away,

returning not even a minute later with a q-tip in his hand. "Just rub this on the inside of you gum and ill give you the results in an hour." i nodded and wiped the thing on my gum before handing it back to him.

"Can we see her now?" Scooter asked. He nodded.

"Yes. Shes in the room right behind you. I'm just going to put this in this processor." he said motioning to the cotton swab before walking away.

Scooter took a deep breathe before we both stepped into the room.

"My little girl." he whispered walking over to her body.

She looked dead.Her eyes were shut and her heart rate on the monitor was very slow, steady, but very slow.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and held one of her pale, ice cold hands.

"Baby i need you to wake up. I have a surprise for you." i said , my voice cracking.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but i didn't even try and hold them in. With my free hand i touched the ring box in my pocket. Just to make sure its there. Its become a habit for me.

We both took a seat. Just sitting and waiting for the results or for her to wake.

---1 hours later---

"Mr. Bieber?" The doctor asked peeking his head into the room. I stood up but kept my grip on Ashley's hand.

"Yes?" i asked shakily knowing what was coming next.

"Congratulations. Your a father! In about 7 months you'll be a father to a baby girl!" he smiled.

I smiled wide before glancing down at the women who would make me a father.

"Seriously!?" i asked happily.

"100% positive!" he smiled chuckling at my reaction. I looked over at Scooter to see him smiling as well.

"Congrats man." Scooter said standing up to bro hug me.

"IM HAVING A BABY GIRL!!" i cheered making both of them laugh.

"Whats all the yelling about?" i heard a weak voice ask.

"Ashley baby! Your awake!" i smiled leaning down to hold her.

"Uh yeah." she said unsure. We both pulled back from the hug, but i still held her hand.

"Did you know you were pregnant!" i asked smiling widely still.

"WHAT!?" she asked shocked."But i haven't had you know since me and you did." she said, mostly to herself.

"Babe, its mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 682 65
*The title is not a question, it's a statement. And I know they might not look twelve, but they are.* Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are 12 year old...
5.2K 65 35
Tori is a newly signed singer to Island Def Jam. She has already worked with so many artists, but one she has yet to meet is Justin Bieber. Consideri...
6.6M 96.7K 67
Kylie Braun, 16, the daughter of Scott Braun or as some of you may know him as Scooter Braun, never liked the annoying, self centered, jerky supersta...
231K 4.5K 44
|WARNING: THIS BOOK IS VERY OLD. VERY CRINGE. UNEDITED. ILLITERATE AND HAS GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SO DO NOT COMMENT COMPLAINING BC IDGAF xo| Danielle Ann...