F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Full of Surprises:16

3.6K 78 38
By Beasterz02

Deja: 

I woke up at 5:30 as usual. I hopped in the shower and got dressed. I pulled on a pair of black leggings. I quickly grabbed Jayden's jersey which I hung up nicely in my closet. I softly traced the numbers on the back of the jersey. #32. I happily pulled the jersey over my head. I put on my white Nike's realizing that I have too many pairs of white shoes.

Hashbrown barked from his cage and I smiled. I pet his head and filled his bowls.

"Deja!" My dad called from downstairs. I checked the time and it was around 6:15. "Jack's here!"

"Send him up!" I smiled. A few seconds later Jack walked through my door.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"You're wearing his jersey!" He said. I laughed and nodded. He walked over and gave Hashbrown a pet on the head receiving a slobbery kiss on the face. Jack laughed and wiped the slobber off. I continued to get ready while he sat on my bed and watched me.

"Why are you here so early?" I asked as I brushed my hair.

"I wanted to say goodbye," He said.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"What do you mean, goodbye?" I asked.

"We're on break for a week and I leave today at noon. So, I wanted to come over and say bye since you'll be in school when I leave." 

"You're really leaving today? I just got you back!" He came back a week ago and he's leaving again.

"I'm sorry," He said.

"It's fine, just make sure you call me so I'm not lonely. You're the only person I can go to right now, especially since Bridget's really mad at me."

"What about your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend," I laughed and looked down at my fingers. "Besides, I'm not going to talk to him and tell him that the reason Bridget hates me, is him."

"But you kissed him," He said with a confused look on his face.

"I know..."

"Whatever," Jack said shaking his head. "Anyways, tell me how the game goes."

"Alright," I smiled.

"I have to go back home and finish packing." I stood up and walked Jack down the stairs.

"I'm gonna miss you," I said. He pats my head.

"I feel like we always say the same things when I say goodbye," He said making me laugh.

"Goodbye, Jack."

"Goodbye, Deja."

We gave each other one long hug shifting back and forth on our feet. I gave him a squeeze before pulling away.

He waved and ran off to the house. I went back to my own. I finished getting ready in time to leave for school.

The whole car ride was silent and Bridget gave me dirty looks the whole time. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. She can be so irrelevant sometimes.

I got out of the car. I tugged on the bottom of the jersey before walking into the school building. Bridget broke off from me and joined her little group of friends. I walked straight to my locker and opened it making sure to set my stuff for the day at the front so I could grab it and walk straight to class why the bell rang.

"Deja!" I turned to see Jayden. I immediately turned the other way to try and run away. "Nope! Can't run away this time!" He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me in for a tight hug.

I laughed making him laugh.

"Hi Jayden," I said.

"Hello," He said. I smiled as he put me on the ground and turned me so that I was facing him. "You look cuter than I do in my own jersey! It's so big on you!" He tugged on the jersey. "I'm jealous. I want it back."

"You can have it back later." I tapped his nose. People were staring, but I didn't care.

He stared at me for a little while and would constantly smile and look at the ground before looking back up at me. The third time he did it, I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"You keep looking down at the ground and then back up at me!" I laughed. "It's too cute!"

"Sorry," He laughed. "I just, nevermind."

"What?"

"It's nothing," He said.

"Tell me before I pull this jersey off my body and never talk to you ever again."

"C'mon Deja. We both know you'll still talk to me."

I began to take off the jersey.

"Just kidding!" He grabbed the jersey and fixed it before pushing a strand of hair out of my face. "I just wanted a, you know."

"A what?" He tapped my lip with his index finger before tapping his own and gave me a sweet smile. "A kiss?"

"Yeah," He said quietly. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek and he frowned. "You're such a tease!"

I laughed and walked off. He quickly followed and grabbed my hand. He pulled me in the other direction.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He led me out of the school and into a car. "Whose car is this?"

"Mine!" He smiled.

"And what are we doing here?" I asked.

"I have a question to ask you," He said. "It's been on my mind since like yesterday."

"What is it?"

"What are we?" He asked.

"What are we?"

"Yeah, like are we still friends? Are we more than friends?" He asked. I nodded my head and thought about it.

"I don't know. How do you feel?" I asked.

"I don't know. You already know that I really like you and you like me too. And I told you that I loved you yesterday and you said it back," He said.

"What do you want us to be?"

He leaned over to me and gently grabbed my face, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I don't know what that means," I said. He banged his head on the steering wheel.

"I wanna be more than friends! I don't wanna be stuck in the friend zone anymore!"

"I never considered you stuck in the friend zone. Guys I like don't get stuck in the friend zone especially if I kissed him and told him I loved him." I rolled my eyes.

"So, what are we?"

"We are... dating. I guess. I don't know how this works. I've never been in a relationship," I said.

"Then we're dating," He said.

"This is awkward," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Like what happens next?" The bell rang.

"We go to class!" He smiled and reached over me to open the car door.

"I can do it myself," I said.

"Don't care," He said struggling to grab the handle. He finally got a grip on the handle and pushed the door open.

We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand. He locked the car and we both started running. I quickly ran to grab my stuff from my locker managing to slip into my class before the bell rang. I took a seat at my desk.

"You look so cute in Jayden's jersey," Chloe said.

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

Chloe was really chill compared to the group she hung out with. Also, she's a lot sweeter and smarter than the rest of them. I like being able to talk to her about simple things like homework. She's really nice.

...

I walked out of my 5th period ready to go to lunch. As soon as I walked out the door, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me off to the side.

"Hello," Jayden smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You can't just pull me off and scare me whenever you want, Jayden."

"Well, I'm gonna do it anyway." He intertwined our fingers and walked me to my locker so that I could put my stuff away.

I quickly spotted Kyle.

"I'm gonna go sit with Kyle," I said.

"You don't wanna sit with me?"

"I do, but Kyle's my friend and I can't just leave him to be alone because I have a boyfriend," I said.

"Well, do you want me to come sit with you?" He asked.

"It's up to you. If you wanna sit with your friends, you can. But I'm gonna go sit with mine."

"You're a lot different than the girls here," Chris, one of Jayden's friends, said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"A lot of the girls force their boyfriends to sit with them. You don't."

"That's because my girlfriend is special and likes to be different," Jayden said. I smiled at him. "I think I'm gonna sit here."

"Okay," I said. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Bye."

I walked off in the direction of Kyle's lonely table. I sat down and smiled. Kyle loved to share his food with me, so he turned his tray so that I could eat his french fries since he hated them.

"You didn't wanna sit with Jayden?" He asked.

"Well, I would, but I'd rather sit here with you. I don't really know his friends, so it would've been awkward," I said. He nodded.

"So, did he ask you out yet?"

"Sort of. We're dating, but no one really asked the other one out."

"So you're not dating?" I shook my head.

"No, we are, we just didn't ask each other out. We just sort of decided to be more than friends, you know?"

"No, I don't know," He said. "But I kind of see where you're coming from."

"Good enough." I popped another fry in my mouth.

"Looks like your boyfriend wants you to sit with him though," Kyle said.

"What?"

"He's staring at you again." Kyle laughed and made fun of me.

"Stop," I said turning and looking at Jayden. He smiled before turning around again. "He's just being sweet. Plus, we just started dating. Of course, he's gonna be a little cautious."

"Whatever..." Kyle rolled his eyes and took a bite of his burger. I smiled at the thought of Jayden.

Jayden:

"Bro, you need to stop staring at her. She's not going anywhere," Chris said.

"I know right," Tony said laughing. "You act like someone's going to steal her."

"Sorry, I just can't help myself," I said laughing. "She's so... perfect."

"I still can't believe you turned down Bridget on the first day of school."

"She's not my type," I shrugged. "And I like girls who stand out and don't care what people think."

"That's not what you thought of Pey-"

"Don't say her name," I said. "I've moved on with my life. I'm happy with myself, I'm happy with my life. I've got a girl who loves me and I love her. That's all that matters. The past is in the past."

"You finally moved on after 4 years," Tony said laughing and earning a high five from Chris.

"No, I moved on a whole long time ago and I'm glad I did. Girls who cheat and like playing guys are sick."

"How are you so sure Deja won't play you?" Chris asked.

"What?" I asked feeling nervous.

"I mean look at her. She's pretty, she's smart, she's athletic, she's different from all the other girl at this school. And like you said, she's perfect. The perfect girl is what every girl wants isn't it. How are you so sure that the perfect girl for you isn't going to play you with the perfect guy for her."

"Yeah and all the guys love to hang around her because she's basically one of the guys. I mean I ran into her a few times while playing basketball at the park over the summer and every guy there knew her because she was one of them. Or what if they only hang out with her because she's perfect?" Tony said. I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I mean Kyle sure does look like he's enjoying his alone time with her..."

I turned and looked over at her table. She laughed at something Kyle said and I found myself smiling at the thought of her, but I also felt jealousy building up because Kyle said something to make her laugh.

"They're just friends and I trust Deja. She's amazing and she never lies to me. She's perfect and perfect girls wouldn't hurt people."

"Trust gets you killed." I rolled my eyes.

"I love her. And I'm not going to be the overprotective jealous type."

"Whatever..." They both said.

All of the thing they said hurt me and made me worry, but if you truly love someone you trust them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 280 29
"Lifeless. I had no thoughts, no visions, I didn't move. Just, dead."// In which boyband member Zach Herron must face torments, find himself, and als...
515 14 15
Zach Herron finds her on instagram She falls in then out of love with Jonah marais She ends up in a new and abusive relationship She ends up with so...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...