Ava Villanelle; The Last Heir

By dijihh

Book 1 πŸ“• More

Introduction βš”οΈ
1|Ava Villanelle: Chamber of Secrets
2|Ava
3|Relashio
5|Reducto
6|Genesis
7|Eunice
8|Avada Kedavra
9| Carpe Retractum
10| Arresto Momentum
11| Orchideous
12| Lumos Solem
13|1st Quidditch Match!
Authors Note
14| Vera Verto
15| The Dueling Club
16| Parseltongue
17| Lumos Maxima
18| Polyjuice Potion
19| The Diary
20|Aparecium
The Last Chapter
Authors note

4|Knockturn Alley

7 0 0
By dijihh

Draco is so excited to fetch her Fiancé. He wanted to brag about her, how beautiful she is, how pure her heart is. Unlike his.

Draco wore his Slytherin robes and combed and gelled his hair.
"Draco, are you ready?" Came the voice of his father. "Yes father" he replied.

Lucius held his hand for Draco to hold. And they apparated on the outside of Ava's mansion. There stood Aurors at the golden gates of Villanelle. The auror immediately recognize them and opened the gates for them.

Draco is so anxious to hold his fiancé's soft hands again, to talk to her soft voice again, just like last night. When Draco, almost caught himself from falling in love.

"Good Morning Sir!" Called an Elf when they were about to reach the front door. "Where are they?" Lucius sneered. He never treated house elves as equal.

"They're getting ready Sir.." Said the Elf. With on cue, the family came downstairs. Draco looked to see Ava wearing a formal flower dress, he can't help to think how beautiful she is.

Draco step forward and offer his hands to Ava "My escort is here" said Ava smiling. "Stop saying Escort, Im your fiancé" scowled Draco emphasizing the word Fiancé. "Oh.. sorry" replied Ava. Making Draco mentally slap himself for being such a prick. He noticed the faintest disappointment on Ava's eyes but smiled anyways.

"What your got there Lucius?" Asked Jack.

"Oh, these? Just an embarrassing collection of mine. My potions of Dark Arts and dark arts stuff.. the ministry had 9 raids and I think It'll be better if I sell this" Lucius said.

"Isn't that uncle Tom's diary?" Ava noticed a very familiar book on Lucius's hands. "Are you going to sell it?"

"No dearie, I'm going to smuggle this inside Hogwarts to unleash your uncles preserved teenage body." Said Lucius smiling.

"Well, why can't I smuggle it inside?"

"Not you, I need a weak soul for this.."
•••

"I'll leave Ava into your protection Lucius, we have lot of things to buy" Said Aphrodite.

"Bye mother" chimed Ava.

Lucius crossed the shop, looking lazily at the items on display, and rang a bell on the counter before turning to Draco and said. "Touch Nothing, Draco" and looks at Ava indicating she'll do the same.

Draco, who had reached for the glass eye, said, "I thought you were going to buy me a present?"

"I said I would buy you a racing broom" said Lucius.
"What's the good of that if I'm not on the House Team?" Said Draco looking sulky and bad-tempered.

Ava was feeling weird, as if someone is looking at her. She looked around and spotted a large black cabinet, she looked at it and scanned it with her eyes. She thought she heard a faint breath but then Draco interrupted her.

"Do you play Quidditch?" He asked.

"No, I don't. Im into girly stuffs you know? I'm not that athletic. But I do watch them, of course, I prefer world cups or tournaments."

Little did she know, Harry Potter was inside the cabinet, hiding from them. For once in his life he wanted to thank Draco for interrupting the girl. Harry's thought snapped, she's Draco Malfoy's Fiancé! he gasp and looked at the girl. Beautiful, more beautiful in personal. Quidditch.. I always love quidditch.

"Oh okay.." Draco smiled.

"Do you have the best player? In your house?"

"Yeah, but someone from the other house always beats us"

"Who?"

"Well, Everyone thinks he's so smart, wonderful Potter with his scar and his broomstick---"

"You have told me this at least a dozen times already." Said Lucius interupting with a quelling look at Draco.

"I think your smart Draco, your wonderful, arrogant but It'll do" said Ava brushing her hands on Draco's shoulder.

Draco looked at Ava with adoration, Harry thought he's hallucinating, he never expected that Draco has a soft spot, specially on a girl. But then, even the hardest person in the world would become soft when looking at her.

Draco was smiling when Ava looked at him, almost drowning into Ava's purple eyes, but snapped in his trance when his father said "And I would remind you that it is not- prudent- to appear less than fond of Harry Potter, not when most of our kind regard him as the hero who made the Dark Lord disappear-- Ah, Mr. Borgin"

A stooping man had appeared behind the counter, smoothing his greasy hair back from his face.

"Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again" said Mr. Borgin in a voice as oily as his hair. "Delighted- and you Master Malfoy, too- charmed. It can't be! The heir of Slytherin-"

"And my Fiancé" Draco added.

Mr. Borgin nod "charmed. How may I be of assistance? I must show you that just in today, and very reasonably priced-"

Ava did not listen well into their conversation and started to look around, Draco held her hands and intertwined them. Making Ava smile and making Draco smirk.

"Rumor has it, that you are a jerk, back at Hogwarts. Is it true?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, it's lovely that way." Draco replied.

Ava looked glared at him "lovely? Being a jerk lovely?"

"Yes, students respect me.." Draco replied.

"Whatever Dray" Ava replied and rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Which house shall you be?" Asked Draco.

"Slytherin of course, Im his heir" Ava replied.

Harry is getting more impatient, and wants to get out already. But, he cant keep his eyes off of Ava. But then he realize Ava, is her enemy. Ava is the heir of Slytherin. And maybe, just maybe, they are related to the Dark Lord.

Draco made his way into a withered hand on its cushion and interrupted his fathers conversation. "Can I have that?"

"Ah, the Hand of Glory!" Said Mr. Borgin, abandoning Mr. Malfoy's list and scurrying over to Draco. "Insert a candle and it gives light only to the holder! Best friend of thieves and plunderers! Your son has fine taste, sir."

"I hope my son will amount to more than a thief or plunderer, Borgin" said Lucius coldly, and Borgin said Quickly, "No offense, sir, no offense meant-"

"Though if his grades don't pick up," said Lucius more coldly "that may indeed be all he is fit for-"

"It's not my fault" retorted Draco. "The teachers all have favorites, that Hermione Granger-"

Ava didn't listen much to their argument and looked further into the shop instead. She can't remove that eerie feeling that someone is looking at her, although she can't point what creature is looking at her inside this weird shop, but then she realized.. maybe not a creature, but a human. It's not "what" she's been looking for but "who"

It struck into her mind to start looking for Gaps in between the tables and such. But her instincts led her into the Large Black Cabinet again. She walked forward- she stretched out her hand for the handle-

"Done" said Lucius at the counter. "Come Draco, Ava-
"Good day to you, Mr. Borgin. I'll expect you at the Manor tomorrow to pick up the goods"

They all walked outside and proceeded into the Diagon Alley. "What took them so long?" Asked Ava.

"Be patient Ava, your parents are still exploring the Alley, you don't expect them to memorize the shops all at one day" said Lucius coldly looking at Ava.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy"

"Why don't you have fun together? I'll meet you at flourish and blotts" Said Lucius looking at the both of them. They both nodded and without any word Lucius walked away.

"So where to go?" Asked Ava looking at Draco. "Quality Quidditch Supplies" is the words that Draco replied.

Draco held Ava's hand and intertwined them together, and made their way into the shop.

"So this is your favorite shop" said Ava smirking while Draco looks at the new released Nimbus Two Thousand One.

"Yes, yes it is" He replied. Once Draco finished looking at his favorite shop he toured Ava into another shop and bought some cool things, as her fiancé Draco didn't let Ava pay for everything, instead he paid for it and Ava just kissed him on the cheek in return, making Draco buy her lots of stuff.

Draco knew he's abusing Ava, and he's also aware that he is slowly losing money for the day. An hour later, they headed for Flourish and Blotts. They were by no means the only ones making their way to the bookshop. As they approached it, they saw to their surprise a large crowd jostling outside the doors, trying to get in. The reason for this was proclaimed by a large banner stretched across the upper windows.

GILDEROY LOCKHART
Will be signing copies of his autobiography
MAGICAL ME
Today 12:30 P.M to 4:30 P.M

"That good old fraud?" Ava looks at the banner with disgust. "And people fancied him? How pathetic"

Draco was amazed by Ava's hidden attitude, he always thought that she's just kind in nature, but little did he know, Ava, once provoked, she will release her monsters from within that no person can handle.

Draco smirked and said "let's go upstairs.." she held Ava's hands and led her upstairs. Once they were upstairs they both are laughing into the witches effort to get in front, stumbled and making funny expression whenever they tried to squeeze.

When Harry, Ron and Hermione squeezed inside, Draco noticed them. "Look there they are, Saint Potter, Weasel and Mudblood" sneered Draco.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Ava. "You don't speak to anyone like that!"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Anyways, the one with the glasses were Potter, the red head boy is the Weasel, and at last that bushy haired girl is-" he stopped and looked at Ava whose glaring at him. He cleared his throat and added "is Granger"

Ava smiled, maybe her fiancé is scared of her. The thought made her giggle and made Draco frown. "What are you giggling at?" Draco said.

"Nothing, you're cute by the way." Said Ava, they both looked down when they heard an applause.

Gilderoy Lockhart came slowly into view, seated at a table surrounded by a large pictures of his own face, all winking and was wearing robes of forget-me-not blue that exactly matched his eyes; his pointed wizard's hat was set at a jaunty angle on his wavy hair.

"Pathetic" sneered Draco. "Look at all the fame he gets, he doesn't deserve it"

Lockhart leapt to his feet and positively shouted, "It cant be Harry Potter?"

"Looks like your favorite wizard will get all the fame also" teased Ava.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" Lockhart shouted, "What an extraordinary moment this is! The perfect moment for me to make a little announcement. I've been sitting on for some time!

When young Harry Potter stepped into Flourish and Blotts today, he only wanted to buy my autobiography-" Ava and Draco did not listen and started looking for their parents instead, while they are still at the top when they heard Lockhart announced "Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have great pleasure and pride in announcing that this September, I will be taking up the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" The crowd cheered and clapped.

"What?! NO!" Shouted Ava in exhaustion. Then they both climbed downstairs at the same time Harry was walking towards the door.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter?" Said Draco. "Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page"

"Leave him alone, he didn't want all that!" Shouted a red head girl and glaring at Draco. Ava looked at Draco and held his hands. "Stop if Dray.." she said in whisper.

"Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend!" Drawled Draco.

"I see you've got yourself a fiancé" replied Harry sarcastically "too bad she doesn't deserve you Malfoy"

Draco lunge forward at Harry, but Ava held him back "Draco Stop this instant" hissed Ava.
"Oh, its you" said a red head boy who Draco introduced as the weasel. "Bet you're surprise to see Harry here, eh?"

"Not as surprise as I am to see you in a shop, Weasley" retorted Draco. "I suppose your parents will go hungry for a month to pay for all those"

Ava was shocked, she pinched Draco on his back and Draco flinch "what was that for?" Draco asked looking at her.

"I said stop, Draco." Ava said while looking daggers at him.

Weasel dropped his book and started toward Draco, but Potter and Granger grabbed the back of his jacket. "Ron!" Said an adult red head man.
"What are you doing?- oh, Good day Mrs. Villanelle." Said the man "My name is Arthur Weasley"

"Good Day to you Mr. Weasley, nice to meet you" and Ava held her hand and shake Mr. Weasley's hand. "It's too crowded in here, pardon Mrs. Villanelle, but we have to get outside"

"Well, well, well- Arthur Weasley, just the guy I've been telling you Villanelle's , just the guy"

It was Lucius, he stood with Ava's parents and hands on Draco's shoulder, sneering in just the same way.

"Lucius" said Mr. Weasley, nodding coldly.
"Busy time at the Ministry, I hear" said Lucius "all those raids.. I hope they're paying you overtime?"

It was so difficult to comprehend, and then, there. Lucius and Mr. Weasley was fighting, creating chaos inside the shop, all the books were flying and falling from the shelves. The Villanelle's were shocked at the scene in front of them.

Jack held his daughters hands "Let's go home" with that Ava removed her hands from her father and went to Draco. "I've got to go, please be careful" she said and kissed him on the cheek. Draco flushed red, ignored his fathers brawl with Mr. Weasley, "take care also Ava, see you soon" he said and kissed Ava on the forehead. Harry saw what they both did, and his heart tightened as something eerie was going on inside it, he was jealous.

The Villanelle's apparated, Jack and Ava together, while Aphrodite alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 196 41
"𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘀𝘰𝘒𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘭 𝘡𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘒𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘒𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡." harry potter ; goblet of...
711K 11.4K 39
The title says it all ;) Generally another obsession of mine. Enjoy!
29.6K 988 35
𝔲𝔫𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔒𝔑
134K 3.5K 102
Hermione one shots FINISHED: N/A STARTED: sep 19th, 2021 by: love-a-tr0n