F R E E ✔ [completed]

Από Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... Περισσότερα

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Back to Prison:13

3.9K 89 79
Από Beasterz02

Deja:

"Girls!" Brianna called from downstairs. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at my outfit again in the mirror. I wore bright blue ripped jeans, a white lacy top, and my white vans. I had my hair braided in two Dutch braids then tied up into a half up half down bun with my tips curled. I smiled and ran down the stairs.

Bridget took the front seat of the car and I took the back seat. My dad was just getting ready to leave. He ran over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye, Dad..." I didn't wanna go.

"Goodbye, beautiful," He said. "Be good."

I nodded as he ran off. I got into the car and shut the door. The whole drive, I stared out the window. As soon as we arrived at the front of the school, I noticed all of the kids running and forming into their little cliques. I got out of the car and Bridget followed me. We went to our lockers which were right next to each other. I said bye and we went our separate ways.

I walked down the hall looking for my first class when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I said before looking up at who I ran into. Jack stood there with his arms opened wide. "Jack..."

"Deja..." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I thought you were mad at me..."

"Never..." I gripped his body tight not wanting to let go. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to walk you around before school starts."

"Thanks," I said with a smile. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

We roamed around the school for a while. A few people recognized who he was and asked for pictures. He happily said yes and took pictures with his fans before returning to me and intertwining our fingers. People stared, probably because Jack was holding my hand or maybe because the new girl is hanging out with Jack Avery. Either way, Jack was the center of attention. He waved at girls who called his name and he would smile before bringing his focus back to me.

"Aye, Deja!" I turned and saw Jamal, Kyle and a few of the other guys I always play basketball. They stood next to some lockers in a small group. I smiled and tugged Jack to follow me.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted them. "This is Jack!"

"So this is the Jack kid you always tell us about?!" Kyle said giving Jack a high five. "Name's Kyle. I've seen you in some of Logan Paul's vlogs!"

"Yeah, that's me. The one he says has noodles for hair," Jack said making them laugh.

"Yeah, you were in his diss track after Jake called you guys a Walmart One Direction," Jamal said.

"Yup," Jack smiled.

"They're better than One Direction though," I said smiling at Jack. He smiled at me and I lied my head on his shoulder.

"Hell yeah, y'all got some nice music. I listened to some of your guys' songs last night," Kyle said.

"Kyle's a fan girl..." I said laughed. "I'm just playing, Kyle."

I checked my phone for the time. Jack looked over at my phone.

"I should get going, school is about to start and I told the guys I'd be home soon," Jack said.

"Okay..." I said. "Bye, Jacky..."

"Bye, Baby Girl," He said grabbing my face and kissing my forehead before pulling me into a long hug. I waved as he ran off and out the nearest school doors.

"Wait, are you guys dating?" Jamal asked.

"Nah, we're just friends," I said.

"But-"

"It's a very long and confusing friendship. It takes a lot of patience to understand the full story."

"Well, I don't have a lot of that..." I laughed right as the bell rang.

My first period was English. I love English. It's my favorite subject of all time. I walked in and saw the seating chart on the board. I sighed and walked over to my seat which was on the other side of the room. The tardy bell rang and our teacher walked in and introduced herself.

"Welcome to your first period of the day!" She exclaimed. "Now you just have 7 more periods to go and you guys can go home! Now, I'm Ms. Beckham. So, today I want to do something that revolves around you. So, each of you will write at least half a page of how you've been feeling lately."

The class groaned in response. She just rolled her eyes.

"Get to it, class." She sat down in her seat. Everyone pulled out their notebooks and began writing. "You guys may talk to your neighbors and get to know them. And these little notes are anonymous. I will read them and try to figure out who wrote it. At the end of the year, I'll hand back which ever one I think it yours. If it's not yours, you can keep it or return it to the original owner."

A buzzing flew around the room. Everyone whispered to each other. I just focused on what I was writing.

Sometimes people take their opportunities for granted and expect that they'll get a second chance. Sometimes people need to wake up and realize that in life you rarely ever get a second chance. Sometimes we wonder if we should give certain people a second chance after all the pain they put you in. Sometimes we wonder if second chances are even worth it.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up to see a pretty girl with light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. She kind of reminded me of Daniel.

"Is your name um Deja Johnson?" She asked. I got one of those pretty popular girl vibes from her.

"Depends. Who's asking?" She smiled.

"I'm Chloe Anderson. Your sister is-"

"Bridget, Bridget Worth."

"Yeah," She said. "You both are really pretty!"

"Thanks." I half smiled. I looked back down at my paper and continued to write.

Sometimes even the first chance isn't worth it. Sometimes the first chance leaves your heart in pieces and you just know in your heart that giving that person a second chance will just leave you in more pain, but then yet there's that tiny voice in the back of your head screaming to give that person a second chance, but you never really know if you should trust your heart or your head.

Sometimes I feel like we're supposed to feel like this like all of our problems in life are thrown at us for a reason. Like they say, everything happens for a reason. So, maybe, just maybe, giving second chances happen for reason. Like the first shot is meant to fail so that we can give second chances and things can turn out better.

Hopefully, things will turn out better...

I set my down my pencil down and reread my paper over and over again. The rest of the kids in the class seemed to have written a few sentences and then totally forgot about it and just talked to their friends. I neatly folded the paper.

"Uh... Deja!" Ms. Beckham called.

"Yeah?"

"Are you finished writing?" I nodded. She placed a neatly decorated box that was covered in pretty colorful duct tape. There was a little opening on the top. She tapped it. "Put it in here."

I slowly got up and put my paper through the slot. I tried to ignore the stares of my classmates. Maybe they knew Bridget or maybe they thought the new girl was a totally depressed freak and that's why she was able to write about her feelings so fast. I quickly went back to my seat.

I looked at the clock hanging over the door. We had 45 minute long classes and it had only been 15 minutes. I sighed and put my head down. I felt a tap on my shoulder after a few seconds. I looked up. Chloe smiled.

"Yes?" I asked.

"That kid over there asked if Bridget is really your sister," She said. I looked over at a kid with blonde hair and a bright smile.

"Yes, Bridget is really my sister. She's my step sister," I said across the room to the kid. He nodded and whispered to his friends.

"You and your sister are really pretty, like honestly. I wish I was you guys," Chloe said.

"I mean, I guess. Bridget is way prettier than I am though."

"No, you guys are like equally pretty!"

"Don't lie, Chloe. It's not good."

"Lie?" She laughed. "You think I'm lying? You think I'm a liar?"

"Yup."

"Well, you're blunt," She said making me laugh. A few more kids, including Chloe, walked up to the box and put their papers in. I smiled at the feeling of being told that I was beautiful by someone other than Jack or my dad.

...

I had second lunch, so after 5th period. I was really hoping at least one of the guys had 2nd lunch with me. I spotted Chloe who was hanging out with Bridget. Bridget was already surrounded by a little clique of pretty girls who dressed in super nice clothes. Guys were already drooling and trying to get at her. I sighed and spotted Kyle. He saw me and invited me over.

"How's your first day?" He asked as soon as I sat down.

"Alright, I guess," I said.

"Same." We both sighed and then laughed. We continued to talk until I noticed a kid walk past our table.

He was tall, a lot taller than Zach or Jack, but not as tall as Jonah. He smiled at a few guys, I felt blinded by his amazingly bright smile. His hair was perfect, his jawline was more than perfect and overall he was just perfect.

"Jayden," Kyle said bringing my focus back to him.

"What?"

"Jayden Miller, the kid you were staring at."

"I wasn't staring at anyone," I denied.

"Deja, don't lie to me. You were staring at Jayden and honestly, it's not a surprise, almost every girl at this school has a crush on him."

"It doesn't matter if I was staring at him or not."

"Why not?"

"Because he's never gonna like me," I looked down at my fingers before looking back at him. "He probably has a girlfriend anyways."

"Actually he doesn't. Yup, you heard me. He's an absolutely handsome senior and he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Liar."

"His last girlfriend's name was Peyton. They dated back in 8th grade and she cheated on him with his cousin. He broke up with her and he hasn't had a girlfriend since."

"He's gorgeous though, how does he not have a girlfriend!?" I looked over at him as he sat down at a table with a few guys who I think are his friends. I turned and looked back at Kyle.

"I don't know. Honestly, I kind of wish I was him. You know, since he's got 3/4 of the girls at this school thirsty for his attention. He's the type of guy who puts sports and school before relationships."

"Another reason why he'll never like me back," I sighed. "What sports does he play?"

"Baseball and football," he s

aid. "And it looks like the super gorgeous athlete who doesn't have a girlfriend is staring at you."

"You're lying." I blushed. Kyle smirked.

"He's still staring," He said.

I slowly turned my head surprised to find my eyes meeting his. He smiled and I did the same before quickly turning my head. I died inside.

"You're freaking out, huh?" Kyle laughed.

"Not even."

"But you want to."

"Yeah," I said nodding my head. Kyle just laughed at me.

No. Don't be gullible, Deja. You can't be falling for another guy who seems to like you back in the same way. At least not again...

...

I walked out of my 8th period. I was glad that school was over and I could finally go home and see Jack and the guys. I also wanted to stay at school because I didn't wanna see Brianna.

I walked over to my locker and I opened it. I put my things in my backpack. I already had homework in 3 classes. Honestly, teachers have no mercy on students if they give out homework on the first day.

Bridget walked over with her newly found friends. She smiled at me and I turned and looked around to make sure she was smiling at me.

"Girls, this is my sister, Deja. Well step sister," She said to her friends. "Deja, go wait outside. I'll be there in a little bit."

I rolled my eyes and walked outside. There were a few tables in the courtyard along with two basketball hoops for kids who'd rather play basketball than eat.

I sat at a table under a shady tree. I pulled out my phone and texted Jack.

Me: I just got out of school

Me: I'm legit dying😂😴

I felt something hit my foot. I looked down to see a basketball. Kyle and Jamal were both playing with a few other guys.

"Deja!" Kyle yelled signaling for me to come play. I just picked up and shot the ball. It went in.

"You guys play, I'm waiting for Bridget," I said. Kyle sighed and ran over sitting across from me.

"Look to your right."

"Huh?"

"Look to your right."

"I swear, Kyle. If I turn my head and it's something absolutely disgusting, I will kill--"

"Just turn your head!"

I turned my head and saw Jayden laughing with a few of his friends he was hanging out with at lunch. He looked over at my table and smiled. I quickly looked away. Kyle began getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He just shrugged and I looked over at Jayden who was making his way over to the table.

"Kyle..." Kyle just shrugged and continued to walk off. I looked down at my fingers.

Jayden awkwardly sat down across from me. I wanted to laugh at how awkward he was, but I held it in.

"Hi!" He said. I smiled and looked up.

"Hey there," I said awkwardly.

"Your name's Deja, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "And you're Jayden..."

"Yup," He said. "How does everyone at this school know my name?"

"You've known these people since Freshman year. The question is, how does everyone know my name," I said.

"You're right." We both laughed. "Your sister is Bridget, right?"

"Why did I see this coming?" I asked shaking my head.

"What?" He looked confused.

"Why is it that every guy who decides to talk to me automatically ask me if Bridget Worth is my sister?! That's why everyone knows my name. Because of Bridget." I shook my head and got up.

I began to walk home, not caring about Bridget or Jayden.

"Deja!" Kyle called.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back. I looked up and saw Jayden. I shook his hand off.

"Don't touch me," I said.

"Let me talk to you, please?"

"Why all you're gonna talk about is Bridget."

"It's not like that at all," He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like Bridget. She's in my art class and I heard she had a sister named Deja and then I saw you at lunch and I realized how different you were from Bridget," He said. "But people were saying you had a thing with a kid Jack and then a few of my friends said that you didn't. Then, I saw you with Kyle and you guys seemed pretty close and I thought you two had a thing, but I asked Kyle after lunch and he said that you liked me. A-and I like you too."

"Why should I believe you?"

"I would never hurt a girl I like. I was hurt once and that's something I would never want another person to feel," He said. "Give me some time to prove it."

At that exact moment, I realized that he was just like me. We were 2 broken and very awkward freaks. I smiled a big smile.

"You have until Friday," I said.

"Yes!" He yelled beginning to run off. "You won't be disappointed! I promise!"

"Bye, Jayden!" I called.

"Bye-" He tripped and fell before getting back up. "I'm okay!"

I laughed as he continued to run. I walked back over to the courtyard and met up with Bridget. We both waited for Brianna.

What a great first day...

//

A/n:

I'm so sorry for not updating, but get ready for a spam of updates in like a few minutes. I write chapters, but I keep forgetting to publish😂💜

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

74.8K 1.7K 21
All it takes is a miracle to save a life, and love again. ~~~ - Book Two - Completed -
340K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
515 14 15
Zach Herron finds her on instagram She falls in then out of love with Jonah marais She ends up in a new and abusive relationship She ends up with so...
10.5K 80 29
Zach Herron imagine/fanfic about young love, pregnancy and the future