Teen Wolf. Season 5B. Liam Du...

Por TheoRaeken5696

After The Super Moon, A Lot changes In The Pack. Alex Discovers Liam Almost Killed Scott, But Theo Finished T... Más

#02 Chimera Pack.
#03 Damnatio Memoriae.
#04 Pack Rebound.
#05 Into Eichen.
#06 Escape From Eichen/Goodbye Kiss.
#07 Panic Attack.
#08 Mason.
#09 Sebastien Valet.
#10 Hell. (Epilogue/End.)
Season 6A.
Season 6B.

#01 Electrical Scream.

1.6K 17 4
Por TheoRaeken5696

Quick A/N: If you haven't read my previous stories of season 3a, 3b, 4 and 5a please do it. They don't have specific names but you can search for them or easily find them in my profile. The covers are like this...  

3A:

3B:

4:

5A:

"Alex's P. O. V."

I finally finish cleaning my wounds with alcohol and put the cotton in the trash. I just woke up at my house and I don't know what happened or how I got out of the Mountain Ash. And for some reason, I woke up with deep and terrible wounds that are practically all over my body, even chest, so I'm basically wrapped up in bandages and put one of my sports bra on over the bandages.

I haven't healed for some reason and I still don't kow what happened while I was trapped, and I'm still worried about Scott. The wounds I had were huge and deep claw marks which to be more exact, where on my legs, mostly thighs... all tho they just had piercing deep holes that somebody could've done with claws, neck, stomach, chest and arms.

I could barely even breathe correctly with the amount of pain along with the other emotions I was feeling. Theo. He betrayed us. He back-stabbed us, and he played with my feelings, with me. He made me feel better and now turns out it was all just an act to get in the Pack, well there isn't a Pack anymore, and it's all his fault.

I feel my eyes starting to glow at the anger I'm feeling, and thankfully they're red, how my eyes use to glow. I start to breathe heavily in attempt to control myself while looking at my glowing eyes in the reflexion of the mirror as well as seeing that I have four canines on the top and two on the bottom how I use to have too.

I place my hands on the sink and grip it tightly, cracking noise sounding as I then let out a stress-filled scream before starting to repeatedly slam down my hands on the edges of the sink, making it tumble and start to crack more, my scream turning into a more animalistic noise and the nex thing I now, is me punching the wall in front of me.

And lastly, I claw at the mirror, making it brake and the pieces falling down to the ground. My breath starts to get steadier and I feel more relieved. I difficultly walk out of the bathroom towards my closet, putting majority of my body weight on my leg that isn't as badly wounded as the other one.

I put on a jacket and button it up, having no shirt under so my wounds can take in more air and grab my helmet and motorcycle keys, deciding to go to the hospital where I know Melissa will be. I can't call or text anybody because I still don't have my phono.

************************************************************

"I'm looking for Melissa McCall." I say as soon as I get to the hospital, asking somebody where she normally is. "Fourth floor." She answers. "Thanks." I say with a small smile before trying my best to walk normal towards the empty elevator which is soon heading towards the fourth floor.

The elevator beeps and the doors open, "Where the hell were you?!" I see Stiles, who has Scott pinned down against the floor yell at him. I instantly rush out and so does doctors and Melissa to brake them apart, including Liam's dad. "Stop it!" Melissa yells, pulling Stiles off of Scott along with the rest while I pull Scott up. I'm so glad he's okay.

"Alex?" Scott asks surprised before pulling me in for a hug. "I was calling you, what happened? Where were you?" Scott quickly asks. "I'll tell you later, what happened and what's happening here?"I ask while by now Stiles is more calm. "Look, you're dad isn't the only one that got hurt." Scott says.

"What happened to him?" I ask. "Oh you'll heal." Stiles says and Scott covers himself more with his jacket. "I wasn't talking about me." Scott says. "Can somebody tell me what the hell happened?!" I ask and I notice Liam's dad looking at me a little weird.

************************************************************

"It could be a side effect of shock." Parrish suggests while me, him, Scott, Stiles and Melissa are alone in a hospital room. And they just told me everything that Theo did to them. "She's catatonic. It was Theo digging his way through her mind." Stiles says. "Why would he do that? What is he looking for?" Melissa asks.

"The same thing he's always looking for, an advantage." Scott answers. "So what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?" Parrish asks. "Opportunity." I answer. "What?" He asks. "It kept you ocupied while Liam was probably trying to kill Scott, didn't it?" I ask Stiles. "He said I couldn't save both of them." Stiles responds.

"Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from killing me." Scott says. "Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction." Stiles accepts. "We need to find this kid." Parrish says. "Isn't that a little dangerous? Especially sense he almost killed my kid?" Melissa asks. "Technecally he did, he just didn't stay dead." I say.

"Yeah but he said he didn't want my dad to die." Stiles says. "And you believe him?" Parrish asks. "He told me where to find him, so maybe he also knows how to save him." Stiles says. "What do you wanna do? Talk to him?" Melissa asks. "If it saves my dad then yeah." Stiles responds. "I can go with you, he doesn't know that i'm alive, maybe that gives us an advantage." Scott says.

"He'll know you're there, and I just need to talk to him, not fight him." Stiles says while starting to walk away. "Stiles, you can't go alone." Melissa says, makinf him stop and look back. "Does anyone even know how to find this kid?" Parrish asks. "I do." I say and everybody looks at me, wanting answers and explanations.

"When he was taking me to Stiles' house to convince him to help us with Liam, he stopped at his house first and insisted for me to go in-" "And you did?" Stiles asks. "He said he wanted to show me something, and I was even more stupid than how I thought for leaving my phone in his truck." I say.

"And what happened?" Scott asks while by now, Stiles is besides me again. "I waited in his room while he got changed in another because he was going to get what he was going to show me from the other room to and I ended up caged in a dome of Mountain Ash." "What about windows?" Stiles asks.

"They had Mountain Ash too, and so did the other door of the bathroom that lead outside to the hall." I explain. "What's the point in all of this? I don't think he's even going to be in his house thinking that you might go to talk." Parrish says. "He will be, and I can get him to go to Scott's or Stiles' house." I say.

"You really think he's gonna do what you tell him to?" Stiles asks with a 'really' face. "He will." I say. "How are you so sure?" Melissa asks. "Because... when he trapped me, he said that if I wanted to keep alive what was going to be left of the Pack, I'd stay with him-" "How are you going to stay with him after all he's done?!" Stiles yells.

"If you'd let me talk you'd know the other reason to why!" I say and he stays quiet. I wasn't yelling at first, but by the end, I was raising my voice. "He said that I'd stay with him too... if I wanted to know what I am, and he said he'd make it up to me for what he did. I'm not saying that he'll do everything I say, but I think he'd go to Stiles for a simple talk." I say.

"So you're staying with him?" Scott asks. "If I want to know what I am then yes." I say and they look at me in a certain way. "This doesn't mean I'm on his side, I just have to know what I am." I say. "Aren't you an Alpha?" Parrish asks. "No... Not anymore." I say with my head hung low, clearly being upset about it.

************************************************************

I open the door to Theo's house which luckily has no lock as I then close it behind me, still having my helmet in my hand. I see Theo, who's sitting on the couch of his living room, quickly get up and rush towards me, pulling me in for a tight hug, which I don't like at all. "I'm so glad you're okay." He barley even has time to say before I push him back.

And the next thing I do is punch him on th right side of his face, hard enough to make him fall to the floor and his nose start to bleed. "I admit, I deserve that." He says with a small groan of pain while holding his body up with an elbow, his free hand searching for something in his pocket. "You deserve more than that." I say.

He takes his hand out of his pocket and reaches his hand out towards me with my phone. I take it away from him and then he hilds his bleeding nose with his hand while difficultly standing up. I turn on my phone and see that I have many missed calls and texts, but they're not just from Scott.

They're from Liam too.

And they're not about Hayden. I unlock my phone and check my register as well as the messeges. I check all of them, ending with Liam and all the messeges say, where are you? Are you okay? I'm worried. Can you answer? Are you ignoring me because you're still mad at me? And majority of them where with big letters.

But what makes me sad, is the picture I have for him. It's us kissing while smiling into it. Scott had taken the picture for us. Since our fight, we haven't been calling each other or texting either, so I never remembered to take that picture off for him, I didn't even remembered I had it for him.

I feel my eyes start to get teary and I let out a small sniffle. "Are you okay?" Theo asks me and I snap my head upat him. "No! I am not okay! It's your fault the Pack's apart! It's your fault Scott's dead! And it's your fault that I'm struggling with keeping control! I hate you!" I yell at him, louder everytime I added another thig he's done to the list.

"N-no you don't." He says as his eyes start to get teary too. "The Pack was the only family I had left, why wouldn't I hate you?" I say looking directly at his glossy eyes. I know I'm hurting him, but he deserves it, I never saw my Pack as a Pack, I always saw them as my family, the family I would've wished I had.

"The only reson why I'm not hurting you more, is to get you to tell me what I am. And if you really want to try and make up for what you did, I want you to go to Scott's house and talk to Stiles yourself."I say before going upstairs to get as much sleep as I can in the guest room for a few hours before sun rises.

************************************************************

Theo steps in front of the line of Mountain Ash, the sun light being against his back. It's already day, I still have my wounds and we're at Scott's house and the door's wide open while Stiles is sat at the end of the stairs, behind the Mountain Ash. Theo looks down at the line and then back up at Stiles before taking a step forward, stepping inside the house over the Mountain Ash.

"Guess we're all telling the truth now." Theo says and I can't help but focus my eyes to look at the doom the Mountain Ash created. I slowly reach a hand out while I see through the corner of my eyes Stiles and Theo looking at me. I touch it with the tip of my fingers and immedietly bring my hand back while letting out a grunt in pain of the dome burning my flesh.

"What was that? What happened to her?" I hear Stiles quickly ask while I look at the blood on my fingers. "I don't know, okay? She's not like the other Chimeras." Theo says and then looks upstairs, making me start to panic a bit. But Stiles grabs a shirt from besides him and throws it to Theo who easily catches it.

But it's not just any shirt, it's Scott's, which makes Theo think that the scent is from the shirt, of probably Scott's room too. "Didyou kill my best friend?" Stiles asks. "Lets be honest Stiles, was he still really your best friend?" Theo asks. "Are you going to let my father die?" Stiles asks while I feel completely useless.

I can't do anything if there's a line of Mountain Ash in front of me. "If I wanted him to die, I wouldn't have told you where you could find him." Theo explains before throwing Scott's shirt to the side. "Then why are they saying his body's shutting down? That some toxin's poisoning him and they don't know how to stop it?" Stiles asks and I hear Theo's heart jump.

"I'm not the bad guy Stiles, I'm just a realist. I'm a survivor. If you knew the things that I know-" "Yeah but what do you know?" Stiles asks, interrupting Theo. "I know what's coming, I know what the Dread Doctors created. And I know what Parrish is." Theo says. "What about Alex?" Stiles asks after signalling towards me with a nod of his head.

"I'm pretty sure what Parrish is, knows what she is, besides me." Theo says, which isn't exactly an answer. "Parrish knows what she is?" Stiles asks. "Not him, the thing that he is which is the seconds side of him, and Lydia figured him out. I saw it in her memories." Theo says. "Right, after you drove her out of her mind." Stiles says.

"Collateral damage." Theo says in a way that he doesn't care which makes my heart beat faster and harder out of anger. "But if she's right about Parrish, the things around here are gonna get a lot worst." Theo finishes saying. "I don't care." Stiles says. "You should, because if your dad does survive, he's not gonna be the Sheriff of anything much longer." Theo says.

"What's happening to him?" Stiles asks but Theo just turns around, starting to walk away but only takes a few steps before Stiles tries to stop him but only after he demands an answer by yelling "Hey tell me!" But right after Stiles places a hand on Theo's shoulder before he can cross the Mountain Ash, Theo pushes him.

He pushes him hard enough to make him fall back and hit his head against the row of stairs which makes him blackout. At that I just stare at Stiles with my eyes slightly wide and feeling terrible due to not being able to help or do anything while Theo's still on the other side of the Mountain Ash, so I can't do anything to him either.

Theo looks back at me and I see the cold and hard look on his face vanish and turn into a worried one as if he forgot I was here. "Let me in." I say which is actually ironic now that I think about it because something else has been asking me the same thing and I still don't let it in. Or at least I think so.

"Please, just let me check if he's okay." I re-ask and he finally brakes the seal by sliding a foot over the Mountain Ash. I quickly rush to Stiles and the first thing I do before crouching down besides him, is check the back of his head to make sure nothing happened to it. "Alex I-" "Just go, I don't want you to be near us." I say without looking at him.

After a few seconds, I finally hear him walking away and then drive off in his truck. Not long after, Scott rushes down the stairs to help me wake him up and excuses himself by saying that Theo wasn't far enough to not hear him yet. "Stiles." Scott repeats and Stiles opens his eyes before quickly recovering and sitting up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Me and Scott ask. "I'm fine." He responds and then stands up. "You blacked out." Scott says. "I'm okay." Stiles insists. "Did you get anything from him?" Stiles asks me and Scott. "Nothing, he was calm the entire time." Scott says. "Actually..." I start saying and they both look at me.

"I heard Theo's heart beat jump." I say. "When?" They both ask. "But he wasn't even talking while it." I say. "Then that doesn't mean he was lying right?" Stiles asks. "Not really." Scott answers for me. "All the entire time besides that, it was steady." I say. "When did it jump? What was I talking about?" Stiles quickly asks.

"When you said your dad was poisoned and his body was shutting down." I answer. "That could be something. A jump could mean surprise right?" Stiles asks. "Yeah, yeah I think so." Scott says. "So why would he be suprised that my dad's still dying?" Stiles asks. "Did he even tell you that he was the one who did that to your dad?" I ask.

"No." Stiles answers. "Well then it was probably somebody else." Scott says. "It was probably another Chimera." I say, after all we don't know how many the Dread Doctors made. With that, Stiles goes out of the house to the drive way with me and Scott following close behind him as Stiles then gets in his car, well, his dad's car. I don't know what happened to his jeep.

Me and Scott pull a door of the car open, me for the backseat and him for the passenger seat, but they don't open. They're locked. "Stiles?" I ask. "Yeah, I can do the rest by myself but thanks." Stiles says, all tho when he said thanks, it didn't sounded like he ment it. "You don't even know where to start." Scott says.

"All we know is that there's another Chimera." He adds. "Do you even know where you're going?" I ask. "Just let us help, we can find the clues that you can't." Scott insists. But Stiles just takes off the car from park and steps onthe pedal to go but me and Scott rush to the front of the car, making Stiles stop.

"Stiles, you can't do this alone, you need help." I say. "You need us... All of us. We can get more help, we can text Liam." Scott adds. "Didn't Liam just try to kill you?" I whisper to Scott, and as if Stiles heard, he says "Liam just tried to kill you and he isn't that much better with Alex." "At least let us help you, or maybe just Scott if you want to." I say.

"You are not going to Theo right now okay?" Stiles says and we look at him somewhat weirdly. "I don't think it's safe, okay?" Stiles defends himself. "Just let us help. Both of us." Scott says. "You believed him. The both of you." Stiles says. "You trusted him too." Scott says. "Stiles, Theo got to all of us, and I admit that I was probably the stupitest one." I say.

"No you're not, he just took advantage over you because of Liam." Scott says while looking at me and then back at Stiles. "You know, you don't even know the real story." Stiles murmurs but we still hear. What's he talking about? "I don't need to, and I don't think Alex does either." Scott says.

"I never judged you because of that, and I already told you why. All that matters now is your dad." I say. "Stiles, we survived an Alpha Pack, a Dark Druid, Professional Assassins... we can survive Dread Doctors and Chimeras too." Scott says and Stiles thinks for a few seconds before speaking. "We're not looking for a missing Chimera," He starts speaking

"We're looking for a missing teenager."

************************************************************

"There was a call a few hours ago about a Sophomore from Beacon High who never came home last night." Stiles informs. Me, him and Scott are at Stiles' house in his room investigating who's missing. "What's his name?" I ask. "Noah Patrick." Stiles answers. "He can definetly be one of the Chimeras." I say while looking at a list of names.

A while ago Sheriff made a list of teenagers who had two sets of DNA which made them possible Chimeras.

************************************************************

I brake the lock and open the locker while we're now at school in front of Noah's locker as I then grab a sweater that's inside. "Now we can catch a scent." Scott says. I throw it to my side and Malia easily catches it. "You called her?" Stiles asks. "We need all the help we can get." I say in my defense.

"We should be calling everyone." Scott says. "And I know what this kid looks like." Malia says. My phone vibrates and I take it out of my pocket, seeing that I have a text. It's from Theo. And it says 'You wanna know what you are? Meet me at the woods.' "I gotta go." I say. "What? What do you mean you have to go?" Stiles says.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I say before running out of school and towards the woods, hoping to find either him or his scent. Minutes pass, probably even more, and I still can't find him or catch his scent while I'm still running around the woods and see nothing, it's actually starting to get dark.

I hear a few branches and leaves crunch and snap and I stop running. I look behind me but see nothing. I look back to the front and I'm about to run again but I hear steps behind me again. I turn around like I previously did and see something. My brows scrunchendue to me trying to look further.

My eyes widen at what I see, I immidietly turn around and start running again but I barely even take two steps before crashing into something hard and falling to the ground, or... floor? I push myself up with my hands and see that what's under me is white floor titles, not dirty ground with leaves and branches.

I snap back to reality and look back to see that there's nothing behind me, just a white wall. I slowly and unsurely stand up and look around, recognizing two things, the place, and a tree stump. It's the Nemeton. And I'm in the same place where me, Scott and Lydia were when we went inside Stiles' mind.

This can't be real.

I start to slowly walk to the huge tree stump and in not much time, I'm in front of it. I take a step on it and stand on top of it on the very center before starting to hear a certain voice whispering to me.

"Liam's P. O. V."

"Alex?" I quietly ask to myself while seeing her. Me and Mason are out in the woods because we were looking for the Nemeton, I just found it and Alex is standing right on top of it. What's she doing? Realization hits me and I rush towards her. I haven't seen her since the Supermoon and then all the sudden she was missing.

"Liam wait!" Mason yells after me while stopping me by placing his hands on my shoulders. "What the hell are you doing?!" I ask. "She's just standing there without doing anything, don't you think that's a little suspicious?" Mason asks. "But it's Alex, she's been missing." I say and at that moment, big bright lights turn on behind us.

Me and Mason turn around and se police cars with all the lights turned on with other polices and Hayden too. She's alive? "You three, stay right where you are." A police man says. "That's it. That's where I found the bodies. Four of them." Hayden says. I turn around to look at Alex again but only to see that she hasn't moved a single muscle.

"Miss, Step away from the bodies." I hear a police man ask and I turn around again. He's holding a flashlight and his free hand is on his gun, ready to pull it out. He slowly starts to walk towards Alex, asks for her again and then quickly takes his gun out. "No wait!" I yell as soon as he takes his gun out.

But I instantly feel somebody else grab my shoulders to keep me in my place. "No! You don't understand! Something's wrong with her!" I say when I remember what happened to her in the Dread Doctors' lab. He keeps on walking towards her and then reaches a hand out to touch her.

"Nobody's P. O. V."

The police man inches his hand closer to Alex's shoulder while she still sees that she's in the white room, still hearing a familiar voice whispering to her. Her eyes widen while in reality they're glowing a bright blue, in what she thinks that's happening, a black but straight sword goes through her stomach before she can do anything.

Her lips part at the sudden action and she falls down on her knees, right when the man barely even touches her shoulder, in reality, she also falls down on her knees and the man secures his gun with both hands in case he has to shoot.

Alex looks down at the sword through her stomach and sees how blood starts to stain her sweater. She looks down and then the sword leaves her stomach while in reality, she's still. Liam notices the smell of blood and doesn't care if a police is holding him. Liam instantly rushes to Alex and as soon as he's on his knees...

He grabs her shoulders and at that moment, according to what she's seeing, Void grabs her shoulders and starts pulling her back, making her scream at the big, soul-crushing and devastating feeling of fear. Her action is also done in reality and as an instinct Liam tries to calm her down while hugging her tighter, to keep her still and in her mind, she feels it too.

Alex keeps on screaming in terror while trying to free herself by moving anything she can, which is only her legs. At some point, her screams stop only to turn into one loud and long scream which makes Liam's ears hurt and also Hayden's but unlike her, Liam doesn't cover his ears and keeps on trying to keep Alex still.

And within just a few seconds, all the lights around, along with electronic things, get an over-charge and every light turn white before basically exploding and the glass of the car and flashlights braking. Alex's scream comes to an end and she takes in shaky breathd. Everybody, except for Liam, is looking around at what her scream provoked with wide eyes and jaw dropped...

While Liam has his full attention on her.

"Alex's P. O. V."

I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in the woods and no longer in the large white room, but I still feel somebody's arms around me. I look down at my hands and realise whoever's forearms I'm grabbing and open my hands. I count my fingers and see that none are appearing and that I have my usual ten.

This is real.

I take a glance to the forearms I was holding and see bruises on them. I slowly and unsurely look back at who's holding me and I see that it's Liam. I'm not exactly happy with him because he almost killed Scott, but right now, I don't care. I waste no time in tunring to the side and hugging him which in turn he does the same.

I feel tears running down my cheeks and I can't help but cry against his chest and I feel him hug me tighter while my tears stain his flannel. Liam pulls me to sit on his lap, him sitting on his calves, and kisses the top of my head, burying his face in my hair afterwards, occasionally pacing another kiss.

He's lightly moving back and forth while rubbing circles on my shoulders to soothe me.

************************************************************

I look in through my phone at the text messages I have with Theo and see that the one I thought I had of him, isn't there. It was never real, it was just me who saw it. "Are you okay?" Liam asks me, bringing me out of my own thoughts. We're at the hospital, we have just been at the Police Station because deputies wanted to ask me some questions.

But I didn't answer anything. I didn't even move. They eventually let me go, I came here to the hospital, Liam's been following me everywhere while Mason went home. And I discovered that Stiles' dad is getting better. Stiles and Scott weren't happy to see me, especially Stiles, and that's the only place where Liam didn't follow me.

But as soon as I started walking somewhere else, he found me, which leads to now. Noah's probably already dead and to excuse myself with Scott and Stiles, well... I had to tell them everything that's happening to me. And everything that just happened. I just told them what I remembered the day I almost got ran over by a car...

And how I've been seeing a certain thing since then.

I didn't tell them that it's probably been happening to me since last year like with my answer sheet of the PSAT test. And I haven't told them about all my theories either, the ones that only Theo knows and I regret telling them to him. Scott and Stiles understood, Stiles started having a llot of theories too, and now they're bugging me more with not being with Theo.

"I'm fine, I'm just gonna go home." I murmur to Liam who had just came back to me again. I block my phone, put it in my pocket and start walking away to the elevator, only to have Liam right behind me. "Liam, you don't have to follow me everywhere, I'll be fine." I say while making it to the elevator as I then press the call button for it.

"I know, but I want to." Liam says. "Look, I'm... really grateful that you brought me back to reality, sord of, but I don't want you to follow me." I say. "Why?" Liam innocently asks with pure confuision as the elevator then beeps and the doors open. "Well, for starters, you tried to kill Scott." I say while walking in the elevator, him following me again.

"I know, and... you have no idea how much I regret it." He says while I press the button for the first floor, the doors close and the elevator starts moving back down. I discretely sniff a few times and smell that he feels incredibly guilty. He's right. "I just want to be alone right now." I quietly say. He stops talking like I did and soon enough, the elevator stops and the doors open.

I walk out and so does Liam. I walk to the exit, then through the doors and lastly, in direction of Theo's house. A few minutes pass and I'm still walking while Liam's still following me. We haven't said a word to each other since we spoke at the hospital and honestly, it's a comfortable silence.

I hear a familiar car engine slowing down besides me on the side walk and I double look at the side, at first noticing it's Theo in his truck but then seeing Hayden. How is she alive? Is she even real or is it just another mind trick. "Hayden? You're alive?" I ask and she rolls her eyes at me, looking back at the front.

"Of course you didn't notice me, you were too busy with Liam." She says with bitterness in her voice and I see Theo making a confused face at her. Yep, she's definetly real. "You want a lift?" Theo asks me while looking at me with somewhat hope. "No thanks, I'm fine." I say with a clearly face smile. "Alex, we're going to the same place so why-"

"What?!" Liam instantly asks as soon as he hears that we're going to the same place, making me stop walking and look back at him to see his angered look on his face while Theo had stopped his ttruck right besides me. "Liam, I know that right now you're probably trying to make up from what you did, but can you just go home?" I ask.

"Why are you going to the same place where he is? Shouldn't you stay away from him?" Liam asks with anger in his voice. "This is none of your business, I'm not your responsibility, I can take care of myself, and what I'm doing doesn't concern you." I say, keeping myself calm in attempt to not make things worse.

"Why are you with him?" Liam asks, his voice now being filled with dissapointment and sadness. "I'm not with him, you need to trust me in this, I know what I'm doing, and you don't need to know anything about it after what you just did." I say. " And after all that he just did, you're with him?" Liam asks.

"I am not with him." I repeat. "Then where are you both going together and why?" He asks. "Well, sense now we're both basically living together..." Theo starts saying and I instantly speak. "Shut up." I tell Theo while glancing back at him. "What?!" Liam yells. "Liam, just stay out of this." I say.

"How can I stay out of it?! You're living with the enemie!" He yells again. "I already told you that I know what I'm doing. Can you just trust me in that?" I ask. "I trust you but I don't trust him!" He yells louder. "Do you even remember what happened last time you didn't fully trust me?!" I say, finally yelling.

My statement makes him stay quiet and look down at the ground. "I just don't want you to get hurt." He quietly says. "I think managing physical pain is easier than emotional." I say before turning around and opening the back door of Theo's truck. Hayden gets out with an angered sigh, making me look at her, which gives her time to get in the back before me.

Hayden closes the door, leaving me out and then I walk to the front door, opening it, getting in and closing the door. Theo starts driving again and I see Liam through the review mirror. He's looking at me through the mirror too with teary eyes. I look down to my feet and can't do anything to avoid my eyes from getting glossy too.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.2K 860 41
BOOK ONE OF THE ENCHANTED SERIES "The ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approach... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as th...
376K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
890K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4K 234 17
"Time throws you out of its dimensionless planar like a boomerang. It unites you again in death." Editing- chapters marked with '~' mean it's finishe...