Whose Eyes Were Red? [s.m][3]

By hoechlin72

A lot has changed in Beacon Hills. Scott McCall and his pack have just survived the Dread Doctors and Theo's... More

trilogy
epigraph
introduction
trailer
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
series epilogue
teen wolf: the movie
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8

chapter 5

6.7K 186 49
By hoechlin72

Why are we talking about Levi jeans? What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia asked, her head snapping up to face her best friends and Deaton as they all stared at the scribbled handwriting that was scratched on to the sheet of paper.

They all stared at each other as they thought about the two words that were on the paper.

Levi and Stiles.

//.//

She missed the memories of him. Scott was the only thing keeping her sane in the hellhole she was residing in.

All that had kept her going was the flashbacks.

The one where she had the first indications of everything between them changing:

She watched as he shook his head and sat down in the seat beside her, placing his books down and swinging his bag off his shoulders. As he clumsily got his things out, he knocked a pen off the side of his table. Levi, who had been watching his frantic behaviour, noticed this and with her reflexes she caught it before it smacked into the ground.

As she passed him back the pen and he thanked her, their fingers brushed for a moment. It was strange, considering they had been friends for almost a year now and they had touched each other many times, whether it was a simple tug of a shirt or a reassuring touch on the arm, but it had never felt like this.

Their eyes both flashed red for the briefest of moments, and both of their hearts missed a beat. They quickly sprung their hands apart like they had been burned and without saying another word, they turned to face the front of the class.

The one where Melissa was the first one to really call her out on her changing feelings:

"Something's changed between you and Scott, huh?" Melissa joked, being able to see they had started to see each other in a new light. She understood the looks they had been giving each other even if they didn't themselves.

"I don't know what it is," the alpha admitted, watching with Melissa as other nurses helped Liam into the small room he would be staying in until an x-ray room became free. "Ever since Kate took me, somethings different," she continued, furrowing her eyebrows.

The one where she realised he was her new anchor not her bracelet after Aiden's death and Ethan's departure:

"Focus on that. A string holding you down." He spoke, proud of himself. Levi looked at it carefully before she concentrated on it and she could feel herself becoming more in control. She laughed as she felt her eyes fade and Scott joined in. They hugged again before they heard the bell break the duo's laughter.

They left the storage room, glad that no-one seemed to notice. Stiles and Lydia noticed though, spotting the alphas leaving almost immediatley, with the grins plastered across their faces. The two problem solvers looked at each other and smirked, thinking Levi and Scott had finally acted on their slight growing feelings.

As Levi said goodbye to Scott as she walked into her homeroom, she sat down at the back with a smile on her face. And in one single moment, she understood why the bracelet had calmed her.

The bracelet wasn't her new anchor.

Scott was.

The one where they almost had their first kiss, only for Stiles to interrupt:

They were the first to arrive to the small space hidden between two school buses, and Levi turned to Scott and stared into his beautiful brown eyes. He stared back, them standing chest to chest.

"Thank you for earlier," Levi almost whispered, licking her lips nervously as Scott stated deeply at her. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair that had fallen into her face to behind her ear.

"Anytime." He answered, his eyes trailing across her face to take it all in.

They both had suddenly became aware of how close together they were now standing, their bodies touching and Scott could almost feel Levi's breath on his neck. His hand rested beside her ear where the strand of hair had been tucked behind, as he looked down at her lips.

Levi leaned up slightly, an almost hunger forming in her chest as Scott tilted his head down to face hers.

Just as Levi felt Scott's breath almost on her skin, they were interrupted by Stiles' trademark sarcasm loudly approaching as he bickered with Malia over something, causing the two alphas to jump apart.

The one where Scott had realised that he was feeling different about her too:

There was something about the way she said she was his, and it fascinated him. She was not his. She was a force to be reckoned with, she belonged to no-one. She was a free spirit, she was a fresh pool of glinting water in a dehydrated dusty Savannah, she was the moon in a black midnight sky. It was like he was drowning, and she was the fresh air keeping him afloat.

She was bold, she was brave, she was daring. She was kind, she was passionate, she was shy. She was a friend, a sister, a fighter, a survivor. She was the leader of the wolves, and she howled the loudest at the moon. She was like the feeling of knowing everything was going to be okay in the end. She was a warrior, and she was a goddess.

And just like that, Scott understood everything. He understood his mothers words, he understood Stiles' comments about wanting more for himself, he understood Lydia's teasing glances, he understood Malia and Kira's smirks.

For he had compared Levi to being a metaphorical anchor that was holding him in place, but she wasn't just his metaphorical anchor. She was literally his anchor - the thing that kept him sane and tethered to the ground below them.

Scott stared at her again for a moment, the way the soft light casting across her skin from his lamp illuminated her was nothing short of angelic. Her soft brown hair was falling in loose curls down her back as her eyes brightly searched his desk for other scraps of his life.

The one where they both realised there was something must deeper than friendship between them:

He moved closer to her, until his chest was pressed against her back, his breath faintly reaching her neck. Levi paused, her eyes closing slightly as she felt him touch her. She tightened her grasp on the photo frame in her hands as she opened her eyes again, both the alphas hearing the jump in her heart beat and the increase in Scott's too.

"Levi," he breathed, before the girl broke. She dropped the frame back on to Scott's desk, spinning around so they were now chest to chest.

It was deadly silent, the only thing that could be heard was the soft patter of the rain on Scott's window panel and their deep breaths. Scott's eyes flickered to Levi's lips as he tilted his head down. The girl wasted no time in meeting his lips, connecting them roughly but full of complete passion.

Scott pressed against her lips, pushing her backwards as he lifted her so she was sitting on his desk. Her legs found their way to wrap themselves around his waist, their lips still attached to each other like it was a vital life support. One hand rested at the base of Scott's neck, while her other was weaving itself into his hair as she moaned into the kiss. His hands slid down from her back to her waist, pulling her in even tighter to him. She wrapped her body around his, and the alpha's found that they fitted perfectly.

The one where he had held her after their first proper fight with the deadpool assassins:

Levi sunk to the floor, Scott running over and sliding down next to her. He grabbed her, and held her close because this was just more evidence to him that he didn't know how short their lives could be. But deep inside him, he was more worried about Levi's inner wolf, and the bloodthirsty effect it was having on her and her mental health.

Levi looked back up at him, her eyelids shutting slightly as she held on to his hand.

"I forgive...you..." she muttered, being passing out in his arms.

The one where he had told her the dead pool was gone:

"It's over Levi, the dead pool, it's gone," he murmured happily, burrowing her head into his neck as he clung on tightly to her. Levi's breath hitched for a moment as she fully tried to process what it was that Scott was actually telling her.

"For real?" She coughed, noticing Scott's slight cringe at her condition.

"For real."

Levi murmured before leaning back and drifting back into a sleep. Scott knew the alpha was seriously ill, the girl was never one for naps let alone staying in her bed for too long. So many years of being on the run with Deucalion had taught her that sleep could be kept to a minimum as it was a dormant state of vulnerability. Sure, she was now adapting to a life without Deucalion but it was such a long period of time in her life that bad habits still plagued her daily routines.

"I'm going to help you Levi, even if it takes all the time in the world," Scott swept a hand lightly across her forehead, quickly removing it due to her boiling temperature.

The one where they finally got to go on that date they had promised:

"You know what? Forget the movie."

Levi leaned over slightly, allowing for Scott to lean in and connect their lips. It started slow, his hand lightly resting against the small of her back to move her in closer, with Levi flinging a leg over his body to now be straddling him against the back of the couch's armrest.

She grinned as she pressed against him, allowing a moan to escape his mouth as he slid his hand along her leg, making her move her neck. Taking advantage, he pressed his lips from her mouth onto the flesh on the neck and he nipped away at it. Levi moved a hand to his hair, grabbing it gently as he sucked.

Moving her head, she bit down on his neck, feeling something stir from inside her. Feeling Scott stop moving on her neck, they both pulled away from each other. Surprise was shown on both of their faces as they realised that both of their eyes were now glowing - Scott's was his usual red, but Levi's was fading in-between the bright red and the green they had once shone during the Dark moon.

"Your eyes," Scott breathed out, ignoring the visible bite mark he had just left on her neck that now matched the one on his. Levi shook her head, going back to their normal colour as she looked at Scott in confusion.

The one where he had broke his final promise:

Scott rolled his eyes but smiled cheekily at her anyway. "I'll miss you," he murmured, watching how the sunlight streamed through his window and cast a soft glow around her.

"I'll only be gone a week, it's not like you'll die," she joked, and he huffed.

"You never know, maybe I'll find someone else and have forgotten by you by then," he teased back, watching as her eyes flashed red. Since attacking Kate, the green was gone from her eyes and Deaton had no idea as to why.

"You better not forget me, Scott McCall," she whispered against his lips as she moved into him for a farewell kiss.

"I could never forget you, Levi Hale." 

He was wrong. She didn't blame him for being wrong. They had all been wrong really. Lydia had said she'd never forget Stiles, but the two teens both knew that she would have forgotten him too almost instantly after he was taken. 

It wasn't their fault - it was the Wild Hunt. 

Levi snuggled closer to Stiles, the two leaning their backs against the station wall. Stiles' had rammed his head into his hands as he angrily cried at him being forgotten by his friends and family. He couldn't stop replaying his father not remembering him over and over again in his head. 

"It'll all be different, won't it?" Levi asked, Stiles turning his head to look the alpha in the eye.

"Everything will be different." He confirmed, pulling her closer into his side in comfort.

Little did they both know, on the other side of the dimension, right across the wall, Lydia had also rested her back against it, crying for the friends she could barely remember - but at least knew they were missing now.

//.//

Question of the chapter: 

Which couple in the show do you like better and why? Scira or Scalia?

Personally I prefer Scalia as I wasn't too keen on Kira's character at all and I feel like cause we've had more development with Malia by herself their relationship just works better!

See you next week lads, peace out! Remember to vote, follow and comment :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 230 10
bella mastrano is known for running away from many things: her childhood home, her family, her warlock powers, and . . . simon lewis? ( the mortal i...
553K 13.7K 89
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she wondered what it was like to be loved by him maybe she'll find out. 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
250K 6.1K 20
when I saw you, I felt something I never felt [ the vampire diaries ] [ season 4 ] [ second book in 'the wolf' series ]